Author Topic: Tricking the Doctor  (Read 6518 times)

lesaucer

Re: Tricking the Doctor
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2011, 10:25:23 AM »
Not to worry, my man, you'll be old some day too if someone doesn't take you out because of your hostile and obnoxious attitude. If your grandparents are 66, then yes, we are the same age....show some respect, why don't you! After all, I am a grandparent too.

I post in this forum because I have used ABS over the years and because I continue to lift for good health and to look as fit as possible. If you are lucky, you can say the same thing when you are my age.

I noticed that my avatar isn't essentially much different than yours. Are you a f-ag? What my grandma wife and I do is none of your business. Lee Priest isn't my type. LOL.

im only hostile towards old fagg0ts like you who have nothing to do on a aas board, who think they know about the subject because they inject there massive 250mg of test every monday. gtfo and go join some homo hrt forum instead. and no, your avatar is fucking gay, you enjoy looking at guys hittin some homo pose while you can see his cock and balls, old fagget?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2011, 01:27:59 PM »
im only hostile towards old fagg0ts like you who have nothing to do on a aas board, who think they know about the subject because they inject there massive 250mg of test every monday. gtfo and go join some homo hrt forum instead. and no, your avatar is fucking gay, you enjoy looking at guys hittin some homo pose while you can see his cock and balls, old fagget?

So I am gay. What of it? It's not a secret. Believe me you have nothing to worry about....folks with an attitude like yours make me laugh, they don't turn me on. Just so you know, I don't give a rip what you think. I'll post when and where I please. If you're not interested, don't read my posts. I won't cry.

Really? You can actually see my avatar's cock and balls? Well, you must have better (homo) eyes than I do.

lesaucer

« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2011, 03:11:32 PM »
So I am gay. What of it? It's not a secret. Believe me you have nothing to worry about....folks with an attitude like yours make me laugh, they don't turn me on. Just so you know, I don't give a rip what you think. I'll post when and where I please. If you're not interested, don't read my posts. I won't cry.

Really? You can actually see my avatar's cock and balls? Well, you must have better (homo) eyes than I do.

you're the one who called mea  ''ignorant ass'' please tell me where im wrong or stfu c0cksucker

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2011, 05:08:11 PM »
you're the one who called mea  ''ignorant ass'' please tell me where im wrong or stfu c0cksucker

If you weren't such and "ignorant ass" you'd be able to figure out what is wrong with your posts all on your own. Not that you really care, right?

I give you credit for saying please....there may be hope for you after all. However, you still have not earned the right to tell me when to shut up or to comment on my sex life.

lesaucer

« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2011, 05:28:44 PM »
If you weren't such and "ignorant ass" you'd be able to figure out what is wrong with your posts all on your own. Not that you really care, right?

I give you credit for saying please....there may be hope for you after all. However, you still have not earned the right to tell me when to shut up or to comment on my sex life.

fuck off old fart. how does your wife feel when she caught you jerking off while looking at some guys pic, homo? poor her

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2011, 09:48:45 PM »
how does your wife feel when she caught you jerking off while looking at some guys pic, homo?
Get your tenses straight, fuck-wit. Apparently, you are not only an ignorant ass, you lack a formal education as well. Figures.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2011, 06:05:51 AM »
back on topic, i skipped 2 weeks of injections and did blood work last thursday. doc visit tomorrow so lets see what happens.

Thought I would get this thread back on track. You probably have your results already but just skipping 2 weeks will not make much of a difference. Good luck though.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2011, 06:07:17 AM »
Thought I would get this thread back on track. You probably have your results already but just skipping 2 weeks will not make much of a difference. Good luck though.

I agree, depending on what he was on 2 weeks is not enough.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2011, 10:48:32 PM »
i think it was closer to 3 weeks. to keep it all good im not hitting more than 1ml/200mg per week. my results came back and i was at around 900 (was told 800 is upper). he thinks im hitting .5ml every 2 weeks. NOT. so now he wants me to do .5ml every 3 weeks.

that aint gonna happen. the doses may sound small but im not trying to compete and my insurance is paying for it all.

the small dosage im doing is working better than expected and im riding it out as long as i can.

next visit is in 3 months, im planning the attack now.

dont let anyone tell you low doses dont work, it all depends on what you want. im not trying to be Yates.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2011, 11:33:04 PM »
i think it was closer to 3 weeks. to keep it all good im not hitting more than 1ml/200mg per week. my results came back and i was at around 900 (was told 800 is upper). he thinks im hitting .5ml every 2 weeks. NOT. so now he wants me to do .5ml every 3 weeks.

that aint gonna happen. the doses may sound small but im not trying to compete and my insurance is paying for it all.

the small dosage im doing is working better than expected and im riding it out as long as i can.

dont let anyone tell you low doses dont work, it all depends on what you want. im not trying to be Yates.

For the past year and a half, I have injected 150 mg per week of test cyp with great success. Like you, I am not trying to be Yates. My last labs had me at 750 which is decent for a guy my age (66) I have also tested at 1,000 on this dose. Test results can vary for any number of reasons including the time of day when you have the blood draw. Generally, test levels are highest in the morning and go down through the day.

My doctor's dosage was for 100 mg a week. However, my insurance pays for a three month supply with a better co-pay for me than if it were a monthly supply. The brand of cyp I get is 250 mg per ml in a 10 ml vial or 2500 mg. Recently, the doctor renewed the prescription. Now a six month prescription says I have 5 refills. I am hoping this means someone goofed and I can get a refill each month instead of every three months. If that happens, I am considering doubling my dosage and injections to twice a week.

Do you take HCG? I am injecting it each of the two days preceding my test injection at 250 mg each day. So far I experienced no testicular shrinkage and I suspect this is due to the HCG. My doctor didn't prescribe this, I purchase it on my own.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2011, 06:24:07 AM »

I always try and go in somewhere between 250 and 400 at the very most. I get 1/2 ml 2x a week. He writes the script for twice that so I get it filled and he never says a word. Been working for 2 years now.