Author Topic: Lori Steele 8 weeks out GH15 doesnt nned to chime in  (Read 67405 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Lori Steele 8 weeks out GH15 doesnt nned to chime in
« Reply #100 on: June 03, 2011, 12:03:25 PM »
There is a reason Rip doesn't post her contest condition pics on getbig, "Noel"
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: June 03, 2011, 12:03:50 PM »
Lets see your pics

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: June 03, 2011, 12:06:13 PM »
There is a reason Rip doesn't post her contest condition pics on getbig, "Noel"

she kinda does

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #103 on: June 03, 2011, 12:09:51 PM »
My pics are all over this site, videos too and I fuckin dwarf you, you squishy faced retard.

IF she ever posts a pic, they are on the womens board since its HIGHLY moderated and not the free for all the G/O is.

Retard.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: June 03, 2011, 12:12:29 PM »
You might want to, bet you wouldnt
Yes youre right. I cant. Youre too far away afteral shitface.  ::)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #105 on: June 03, 2011, 12:31:40 PM »
Disgusting
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #106 on: June 03, 2011, 12:32:15 PM »
well built

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #107 on: June 03, 2011, 12:35:51 PM »
Disgusting
JJ are you saying lori looks more haggard and manly than Charlie sheen after a 30 year coc binge??!!??

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #108 on: June 03, 2011, 12:49:02 PM »
off-season, steeling food from the fridge:

w8m8

« Reply #109 on: June 03, 2011, 12:50:44 PM »
Mind body and spirit? are you fucking kidding me with that hippy crap? My job is to get them in the best condition of thier lives and I have kids to feed, this is the real world you dumbass.

First it's spelled Hippie .. Fuckwit

Hippy is what YOU are ... Fatass

Second .. you've skated by the direct question that's been asked a few times .. because you're a cunt  ... just because a "client" sends you a photo DOES NOT give you the right to post it

You did it because you have no respect .. you only want the money and bragging rights .. you are no better than the Fairie dust / Snake oil salesmen

Like I said .. A REAL trainer is concerned about the person as a whole .. and would NOT throw them under the bus and laugh about it .. you are the biggest piece of shit that calls itself a trainer I have seen in a very long time .. a scumbag who only sees the dollar .. not the person giving it to you

Carry on .. keep taking the money and laughing .. it shows your kids what a respectful MAN DOESN'T do .. and you call me a dumbass .. LOL

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #110 on: June 03, 2011, 12:56:12 PM »
This thread is funny lol.... between the guru , the middleaged woman/freak/man on roids and Gonzo it has all the ingredients to become a classic

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: June 03, 2011, 02:08:05 PM »
Yessiree.....I'd give it to Lori two times in the butt (2XIDB) brothers-in-iron.  ;D   ;D

Just to show you fuckers how tough I am.  :-*

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: June 03, 2011, 02:29:19 PM »
This fagg0t has no respect for his clients, I train people too but I would never post their pictures without their permission.
BTW  I do it for free (no drugs)

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: June 03, 2011, 02:49:10 PM »
This fagg0t has no respect for his clients, I train people too but I would never post their pictures without their permission.
BTW  I do it for free (no drugs)

You wouldnt post their pics because they suck, you work for free because you suck

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: June 03, 2011, 02:51:25 PM »
You wouldnt post their pics because they suck, you work for free because you suck
How do you know they suck ?
Unlike you I respect the people  I work with.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: June 03, 2011, 02:55:45 PM »
That human being does not look healthy.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #116 on: June 03, 2011, 04:18:31 PM »
this noel guy knows DAMN WELL what is ahead of a thread that he posts of his female clients!

this guy is now trying to tell us he is doing it to change getbig.

he does it so they get laughed at!! he knows damn well the comments that are going to be made from the moment he decides to press the "new topic" button!

oh, lol...LOL!!!!...and to top it off has to add in the "gh15 u dont need to post in my thread" bullshit.
could you WANT gh15 to post in your thread any more than an "invite" like that in your...THREAD TITLE!!!?

he'll say "oh but no, i sincerly meant that i did not want him to comment in my thread and that i was putting it up the pic to getbig so that they will recieve inspiration"

noel threads on getbig: "please getbig, give this she beast all you got!"

HE LOVES IT! all while pretending to act clueless. notice how he loves particulary to post them in the G&O section?

Its obvious he's very passive aggressive. Every passive aggressive person I've ever met think they're the smartest person in any room at any given time. Little does he know that he's dealing with some world class sociopaths on this site. It most likely won't end well for Noel.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: June 03, 2011, 04:53:33 PM »
difficult to say who is the biggest idiot the OP or the she-beast, she-beast!!! posters that keep posting the same banalities

for god sakes, look at male bbers and that a deep breath- they are all fkuing monsters. It keeps amazing me how idiots here cant see that as far as 99% of the population bbers are all freaks. To have 90% of the bber population trying to feel better because they can say the other 10% are the real freaks is like light skinned black people ragging on dark negros. Stop and pay attention- according to almost everyone else you are all the same: you are black

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #118 on: June 03, 2011, 05:07:01 PM »
JJ are you saying lori looks more haggard and manly than Charlie sheen after a 30 year coc binge??!!??
Let's just say if 'ugly' had a name and face...it would say Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww to that picture above....grosser than being a 'lady' with vascularity on your forehead. The Keebler elves called, wanted their version of the 'Kraken' back.
L

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #119 on: June 03, 2011, 05:43:14 PM »
Let's just say if 'ugly' had a name and face...it would say Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww to that picture above....grosser than being a 'lady' with vascularity on your forehead. The Keebler elves called, wanted their version of the 'Kraken' back.

Hahahaha

When "her" dad looked at her when she was a little girl and said "my little princess", I don't think he envisioned her blossoming into a sterile, haggard Mickey rourke look a like   :'(

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #120 on: June 03, 2011, 07:45:47 PM »
my hyenas have no mercy on this fool ,,have some mercy on his soul friends,, i told you noel you are in the wrong place for this balonie,, they are merciless ,,dont say i didnt warn you before

gh15 approved
fallen angel

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #121 on: June 03, 2011, 08:08:00 PM »
Looks at picture of she-male Lori and remembers to return Willy Wonka dvd to Blockbuster.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: June 03, 2011, 09:44:10 PM »
I steal these pics off cell phones and post them

epic. just epic. trying to sound sarcastic about an issue he cannot admit.

we get they have sent you the stupid pictures and that they are now from YOUR phone you MORON! we get that...but the thing is, at the time of you posting the pics, they do not know they are about to be handed their ass to them on getbig!

and you know very well whats in store when you click on "new topic" you low life scumbag!

you know what noel? by you becoming addicted to getbig the past 3 weeks, it has fucked your name!
u were better off when people were laughing at ur threads on MD.

"gh15 doesnt nned to chime in"....you SCUMBAG! begging for him to give his 2 cents so that ur clients get further humiliated!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: June 03, 2011, 09:44:32 PM »
Mind body and spirit? are you fucking kidding me with that hippy crap? My job is to get them in the best condition of thier lives and I have kids to feed, this is the real world you dumbass.
Many of your "projects" have kids too, asshole. What do their families think about them, about you?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Larry Steele 8 weeks out GH15 doesnt nned to chime in
« Reply #124 on: June 03, 2011, 10:59:05 PM »

He looks good. ;D