Author Topic: Lori Steele 8 weeks out GH15 doesnt nned to chime in  (Read 67268 times)

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: Lori Steele 8 weeks out GH15 doesnt nned to chime in
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2011, 10:49:29 PM »
Dear lord, Noel ''too busy making money'' Fuller posts up yet another one of his freak drug mutants ::) put that thing down before it escapes and runs wild on the local populace ::)
Thunderdome approved

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2011, 10:49:36 PM »
This makes me so unbelievably sad.

Noel....why don't you encourage your female clients to stay natural. Embrace their femininity.

when you charge someone 75$ for 30-45 min of training,,you should produce results friend,,and this always start and end with hormones when it come to bodybuild or fitness,, if he charged 35-40 an hour like trainers who train truly natural do ....then he would hear the following

" hi noel,,my dad is in hospital i have to cancel today ,,thanks we will do it on wed insted,,

" hi noel this is lindsy im having pms painss you knnw this is this time of hte month,, il met you friday insted,,

" hi noeli ,, this is gene i mean genie ,,i hav ean apointmenr with the doc tomorow to get my tits done ,, i cant make it i will just work by myself for the next week meet you again on mondy ,,bye bye

yes ,,you wanted the truth right? i give you the truth right on ,, you want bodybuilding truth ,,i give it no covers,,

the truth is if you charge 75 dolaros and make them dependent on you as drug supplier ...the human being who is already wanting to do well will never skip a thing,,when they pay 75$ and they kow there is oxandrolona and gh and testosterona propioneta and nppiona  running in their blood  they will never skip a damn thing,,you are their blood line,,you are their hero ,,you are their everything,,their all life change when they see the changes in the mirror ,,

you NEVER see it naturaly when it come to bodybuild and fitness,,yes you can lose weight if you are fatzo but then later you will need to have such a skin adjustment ,,youll have to have some work done ,,or just be happy you lost weight AND MUSCLE and look decent and nice,, but bodybuild? and fitness? DRUGS IS THE NAME OF THE GAME,,this is generation who see nothing but quick results needs,,they want everything now now and quick quick and fellas like noel pray on this ,,

now i know im  barbaric and harsh ,,i know i say it in the face and insult ,,but YOU WANTED THE TRUTH ,,this ! is the truth

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2011, 10:53:30 PM »

when you charge someone 75$ for 30-45 min of training,,you should produce results friend,,and this always start and end with hormones when it come to bodybuild or fitness,, if he charged 35-40 an hour like trainers who train truly natural do ....then he would hear the following

" hi noel,,my dad is in hospital i have to cancel today ,,thanks we will do it on wed insted,,

" hi noel this is lindsy im having pms painss you knnw this is this time of hte month,, il met you friday insted,,

" hi noeli ,, this is gene i mean genie ,,i hav ean apointmenr with the doc tomorow to get my tits done ,, i cant make it i will just work by myself for the next week meet you again on mondy ,,bye bye

yes ,,you wanted the truth right? i give you the truth right on ,, you want bodybuilding truth ,,i give it no covers,,

the truth is if you charge 75 dolaros and make them dependent on you as drug supplier ...the human being who is already wanting to do well will never skip a thing,,when they pay 75$ and they kow there is oxandrolona and gh and testosterona propioneta and nppiona  running in their blood  they will never skip a damn thing,,you are their blood line,,you are their hero ,,you are their everything,,their all life change when they see the changes in the mirror ,,

you NEVER see it naturaly when it come to bodybuild and fitness,,yes you can lose weight if you are fatzo but then later you will need to have such a skin adjustment ,,youll have to have some work done ,,or just be happy you lost weight AND MUSCLE and look decent and nice,, but bodybuild? and fitness? DRUGS IS THE NAME OF THE GAME,,this is generation who see nothing but quick results needs,,they want everything now now and quick quick and fellas like noel pray on this ,,

now i know im  barbaric and harsh ,,i know i say it in the face and insult ,,but YOU WANTED THE TRUTH ,,this ! is the truth

gh15 approved

Thunderdome approved
Thunderdome approved

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2011, 10:54:13 PM »

gh15 approved

very good post

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2011, 11:00:00 PM »
GH15......Your post is

Bikinislut approved.

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2011, 11:57:34 PM »

gh15 approved

...sound of nail being hit on head.

i've seen this lori girl's fotos from years back on gb when she was bb'ing, thru her powerlifting stage and again here as a bber.
this is tragic. she looks worse here than i've ever seen her, and worse than many of the she-beasts none of us will ever understand. there is absolutely zero healthy about what's going on inside that body considering she's a woman. (passable if you're a fella though), can't imagine how this must screw a girl's body up in so many ways for life. 'noel fuller' - you really need a good f'king kicking pal...

dustin

« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2011, 12:05:14 AM »
Dedicated with a shredded physique. Noel trying to take credit for the hard work of others when his greatest contribution is providing legit drugs though, that makes me laugh.

Don't toot your horn too hard there, Noel. Don't want anyone to mistake you for a pompous shit eating egomaniac who advocates brutal post-op hormona regimens to busted looking ladies seeking advices on mutation cycles.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2011, 02:48:51 AM »
Don't be a jerk.  >:( There's a reason for the women's section and there's reasons Lori isn't around here much.  I was just asking since SHE might prefer it in the ladies section.
fuck off .. you are annoying

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #58 on: June 03, 2011, 04:17:50 AM »
Makeup. Put it back on.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2011, 04:32:46 AM »
Don't be a jerk.  >:( There's a reason for the women's section and there's reasons Lori isn't around here much.  I was just asking since SHE might prefer it in the ladies section.

Thanks Princess :)

It's fine, I don't care.  I read getbig almost every day, but I just don't log on as often.
The chatter from all of the gimmicks is played out and tiresome...and a reminder of why alot of the good people aren't around here anymore  :(

I DO think it's funny how spun up they can get over a crappy cell phone gym picture and a DP joke I made like 6 months ago  :D

:)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #60 on: June 03, 2011, 04:37:22 AM »
Damn, starting to get that craggy, 80 yr old facial look, anoher year amd "she'll" be Rockin the Pavol look.

Don't know why people would sacrifice their face for a little muscle. Put away the syringe's and call a therapist

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2011, 04:43:35 AM »
Damn, starting to get that craggy, 80 yr old facial look, anoher year amd "she'll" be Rockin the Pavol look.

Don't know why people would sacrifice their face for a little muscle. Put away the syringe's and call a therapist

Still chasing me around here after all these years

Let's follow this post up with another one of your page-long meltdowns about how I'm not one of the cool kids here...those were always good for a few laughs.  Damn I wish there were more people around now who remember those days and how seriously you took things  :D

:)

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2011, 05:36:55 AM »

short arms n big head

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2011, 06:27:57 AM »
That is 8 weeks out?  rip looks ready now!  Wow!

What show is it? 

R

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2011, 06:32:22 AM »
The reason I posted it is she's a great example of female bodybuilding, this is a bodybuilding site and some people want to see bodybuilders, sure theres a group of idiots on here screaming for attention their stepdad wont give them after molesting them but hey , take the good with the bad.

w8m8

« Reply #65 on: June 03, 2011, 06:35:01 AM »
The reason I posted it is she's a great example of female bodybuilding, this is a bodybuilding site and some people want to see bodybuilders, sure theres a group of idiots on here screaming for attention their stepdad wont give them after molesting them but hey , take the good with the bad.

oh just fuck off

you posted it KNOWING she'd be torn apart .. the friggin gargoyle in the purple bikini you posted clued you in very well to what would happen

This is Getbig .. the bodybuilding site where shit is brutal .. and YOU KNOW THAT

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 03, 2011, 06:35:27 AM »
Good pic of Lori onstage

R

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2011, 06:40:03 AM »
oh just fuck off

you posted it KNOWING she'd be torn apart .. the friggin gargoyle in the purple bikini you posted clued you in very well to what would happen

This is Getbig .. the bodybuilding site where shit is brutal .. and YOU KNOW THAT

Ya but either you let this site stay shitty and where only idiots post or you try to make it better. Lori knows she looks great for 8 weeks out, Wendy knows she looks great, people all over are going to talk shit, its not the first time they have heard it, you think your going to bother them your nuts, no one gives the shit talkers that much credit they are what they are , people insecure with themselves, people who never get onstage, people who talk on a bodybuilding site that probably dont even lift, who would give a shit what these people say?

w8m8

« Reply #68 on: June 03, 2011, 06:45:27 AM »
Ya but either you let this site stay shitty and where only idiots post or you try to make it better. Lori knows she looks great for 8 weeks out, Wendy knows she looks great, people all over are going to talk shit, its not the first time they have heard it, you think your going to bother them your nuts, no one gives the shit talkers that much credit they are what they are , people insecure with themselves, people who never get onstage, people who talk on a bodybuilding site that probably dont even lift, who would give a shit what these people say?

Your bullshit may fly with other chicks .. but like I said FUCK OFF I don't buy bullshit .. I don't think YOU and your MASTERFUL ALL KNOWING ways will make any dent in how Getbig is .. no matter how good you think you can affect anyone

You did this for your own pleasure .. NEVER considering it was something SHE doesn't NEED to hear

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2011, 06:48:27 AM »

If you sincerely think that you're going to change this place by posting pictures of female bodybuilders in G&O then god bless you.  I don't really think you're being sincere and you should probably stop doing it out of respect for your clients, free country though.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #70 on: June 03, 2011, 06:52:23 AM »
Don't be a jerk.  >:( There's a reason for the women's section and there's reasons Lori isn't around here much.  I was just asking since SHE might prefer it in the ladies section.
Calm down Sissy, most of us won't jerk off on her picture, Hippo and some other schmoes excluded

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #71 on: June 03, 2011, 07:33:10 AM »
Good luck Rip.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: June 03, 2011, 08:03:42 AM »
There are actually people here looking for contest prep help, thats why I post the pics here, already have a client off of Lori's pic, thats why I put it up.

w8m8

« Reply #73 on: June 03, 2011, 08:05:42 AM »
There are actually people here looking for contest prep help, thats why I post the pics here, already have a client off of Lori's pic, thats why I put it up.

BRUTAL admitting it's all about you .. and no concern for what is said about her

You are an ASSHOLE

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: June 03, 2011, 08:11:13 AM »
BRUTAL admitting it's all about you .. and no concern for what is said about her

You are an ASSHOLE
doesnt Lori also post pics here?