Author Topic: Is this guy natural?  (Read 16315 times)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Re: Is this guy natural?
« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2011, 02:02:51 AM »
That's to that stupid gimmick GH15
This whole site has become a steroids and drug board needs to be banned to the steroid board
choice is an illusion

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2011, 02:33:49 AM »
That's to that stupid gimmick GH15
This whole site has become a steroids and drug board needs to be banned to the steroid board

Liars like you should be banned to post on the steroid board only.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2011, 02:35:45 AM »
he weighs less than 140lbs, he isn't on shit.  he doesn't work or have a job, he lives alone and eats and sleeps bodybuilding 24/7.  he can barely deadlift 3 plates.  give it a fucking rest already.

he sure has money from the tri belnd and generic gh friend,,, remember! and make sure you stop being his friend becaue your bud since he is not friend anymore your bud! is a liar! ,,

so! ,,he is not only 140 ,,he is a little man 140 ,,he is  veyr veyr short!!! ,,he is not 5'10 140....he is very short fella remember that! he is quite big for his height,,lots of lean muscle ,,this at 15% is siting at 170 175 at 5'4 .... this is not small by any means...it is very big for 5'4 considering the average weight of indivuals is 165-180 all along the spectrum at 5'10,,

seconldy ask him why he lie ,,ask him and tell him its not nice,,it is not needed,,tell him you are a bodybuilder,,tell him that you been to the gh15 school ,,dont let him fool you even for a second!,,its imprtanto that from this little exampel will come good thing,,

now the fella as you say live alone! he can pay the rent right? ,,you say yourself he eat and sleep bodybuil right? anyone who eat and sleep bodybuild is hormonize and will stop at nothing! to get to the next level ,,why would you fellas let  sick individuals like that lie to you ,,i keep telling you the way it is ,,who do you think the clients of sources are??? npc ,,ifbb but who is the main money makers...the kidos such as him!! ,,

and lastly ,,dead lift mean nothing,,bodybnuild now days dont even do deadlift,,they dont even do squats anymore,,only hacks,,,,i swear if it wasnt sad i would be laughing ,,

this guy is ABSOLIT 100% HORMONIZED,,you can tell from the delts roundness,,he is also very lean and he can pass fo natural because this leaness especialy when not eating enough make him look flatter very fast ,,and seince he is not on high doses of testosterona...or even moderate ones,,since he is playing with low dose propioneta...the thickness is only noticable due to the gh that was added to the testosterona and created the sculpted to the bone look in the delt chest area...

this fella is just a miniature version of top npc competitor ,,and you know what the diff is pupils?

all together nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

D O S E S !

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2011, 02:37:19 AM »

he is right,,liars like yourself jamaica boy shoudl be banned from sites such as this for this is the thunderdome of bodybuild,,everyone come here,,all the sources included,,gh15 get on regular basis pms from all sources under their names on this site,,they all try to either push product which i dont do ,,or they try to avoid exposures,,do i tell this to you? do i show it to you fellas? no i dont,,i have tact!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2011, 02:42:36 AM »
You're wrong on this occasion, GH, because I know for a fact that this fella is natural!

Very hard worker, though. Do you think he could be pro if he started swimming in hormones?

gh15 is wrong alot of the time.

all it takes is for people who are natural with decent physiques to post here and he'll call them all drug users because...ill say it for the millionth time..he himself is surrounded by drug addicts and he himself never achieved anything with just plain hard work and dedication.

the guy is a fucking retard. but, at least he's less of a retard than the ones who actually believe his shit.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2011, 02:49:40 AM »
gh15 is wrong alot of the time.

all it takes is for people who are natural with decent physiques to post here and he'll call them all drug users because...ill say it for the millionth time..he himself is surrounded by drug addicts and he himself never achieved anything with just plain hard work and dedication.

the guy is a fucking retard. but, at least he's less of a retard than the ones who actually believe his shit.

oh ,,ill say plenty of time if i see natural ,,and i have in this site,,i hav said it before,, i just dont buy balonie when this is what i do 24/7 ,,no serious bodybuild will buy this,,they just dont care to tell you a thing,,remember this is filth cult,,they dont give a fuck wether you die from their supplements over the counter or not ,,they care if you buy it! ,,danta only care for profit,,getny same thing,,they do not give a damn shit,,behind the doors with the money they get ...guess what they do ...they go and get the real deal ,,,MORE GH ,,MORE ANABOLICS,,MORE ANDROGENICS,,more more more more,,because sooner or later you too will discover thaty wen you are lean ...when truly lean ,,you can eat whatever the fuck you want within ratios mentioned by gh15 before,,and that you can up the dose as much as you want...and only side effect you get is MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GROWTH ,,

you really really think that fellas step on ifbb stage260 4% by the power of diet and  and genetoic? you got to be fucking nuts to think that,,human being not meant to walk this way ,,its all drugs all legit drugs all higher doses of drugs and the repond to them ,,thats what it is,,

anddddddddddddddd id you thik that the npc or the beach body is any diff...you are very wrong,,especialy in americana ...that nation is ADDICTED TO HORMONES,,IT IS SO BAD IN AMERICANA THAT TODAY WHEN YOU ENTER A GYM MAJORITY OF THE GYM IS ON HORMONES ,,yes you heard that right,, either are on them ,,been on them ,,and the ones who dont either quit or get on them ,,

this is just the truth ,,

will they tell you that? will lay nortom go out and admit it? hell no he will lose any thing he ever built on he will llose all of his rent for the end of the month,,look at skippi he made career out of this,, will sagi tell you if you call him he takes hormones like candies? hell no he wont he will say he is natural or clean and tried it,,but you go to the hospital and check his liver problems ...and kidny problems...and you will see a wholllle diff story ,,

i dont lie,,i state the truth ,,the truth hurts ,,it hurts the ones who hide it!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2011, 02:54:42 AM »
Not saying he is or isn't but there is "nothing to know" when it comes to sticking a needle in your ass. You can read Getbig for 30 min and "know" just about everything.

How's the 'Magic Powder' coming along?

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2011, 02:59:57 AM »

X2, they should just have liars board for these scumbag homos

Thunderdome approved
Thunderdome approved

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2011, 03:10:42 AM »
X2, they should just have liars board for these scumbag homos

Thunderdome approved

GREAT idea, musclecenter can be a mod there.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2011, 03:15:00 AM »
probably .. even he's not have to be on low dosage and maybe just one product.
hard to say from a photo.. standing next to him much easier

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2011, 03:22:48 AM »
I have never lied on these forums never had the need to....
You lot have a great formula down though... If someone doesn't fit your criteria of natural he must be on some drugs ....
That is a can't  fail formula
All I can do is take it as a compliment.  That I look good so 8 years on I still have people questioning my natural status
Thanks
Mes
I own your minds
choice is an illusion

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 06, 2011, 03:33:23 AM »
I have never lied on these forums never had the need to....
You lot have a great formula down though... If someone doesn't fit your criteria of natural he must be on some drugs ....
That is a can't  fail formula
All I can do is take it as a compliment.  That I look good so 8 years on I still have people questioning my natural status
Thanks
Mes
I own your minds

STFU, we've been through all this shit many times.

You don't own minds, you're one annoying liar.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 06, 2011, 03:42:25 AM »
If I posted a current pic and made a thread
You would HAVE  to post on it so would gh15 etc because I own your minds

And the sad thing is
Like groink said

"Why do you people care so much
If you were to all die tomorrow I wouldn't bad and eyelid"

Sad  :-\
I'll leave yOu to it
choice is an illusion

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2011, 03:48:51 AM »
If I posted a current pic and made a thread
You would HAVE  to post on it so would gh15 etc because I own your minds

And the sad thing is
Like groink said

"Why do you people care so much
If you were to all die tomorrow I wouldn't bad and eyelid"

Sad  :-\
I'll leave yOu to it

Serge Nubret said he never took steroids. Do you believe him?
I hate the State.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 06, 2011, 04:04:33 AM »
Serge Nubret said he never took steroids. Do you believe him?

As do Jay Cutler, Ronnie Coleman and others.

Fact is, our Jamaican kid here is naturally stronger than a lot of IFBB pros, LOL.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #65 on: June 06, 2011, 04:16:40 AM »
it would be sad if hes on drugs and have that little muscle then

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 06, 2011, 05:13:08 AM »
How about this guy?

Cant be natural, look at the delts and traps.

What do you beasts say?

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #67 on: June 06, 2011, 05:32:15 AM »
How about this guy?

Cant be natural, look at the delts and traps.

What do you beasts say?

All drugs
Thunderdome approved

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #68 on: June 06, 2011, 05:34:06 AM »
GREAT idea, musclecenter can be a mod there.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yes Musclecenter would love it, posting youtube vids of his natural heros Faildick,Kiyooshi,Lame Nortom, and endless pics of ''natural'' Japanese musclemen ::)
Thunderdome approved

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #69 on: June 06, 2011, 01:58:20 PM »
you are seriously out of your fuckin mind fellas,, this guy is the prime example of triblenda cycles,,

triblenda = propioneta trenbolona ace and masterona,,this is prime exampel of cycles of the such,, this is physiqe who was made by those vials,,

5'4 140lb = 5'10 180 lb and with this bodyfat levels...it is cycles of triblenda,, not swimming in mega doses of anything ,,just simple triblenda into the ass monday wed driday ,,reapet

gh15 approved

He has a very similar build to me, difference being i'm 6'1, so have more weight, he just has a decent structure and shape. Would you stop calling anybody with a half decent physique drug addicts you tard.

Better yet post up a natty pic, i'm in the mood for a laugh.

The guy is about 130lb lol.
Trans Milkshake.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 06, 2011, 01:59:41 PM »
Funny how guys who have "a similar build" never post any pics.  ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #71 on: June 06, 2011, 02:01:38 PM »

He has a very similar build to me, difference being i'm 6'1, so have more weight, he just has a decent structure and shape. Would you stop calling anybody with a half decent physique drug addicts you tard.

Better yet post up a natty pic, i'm in the mood for a laugh.

The guy is about 130lb lol.

diff is you would have to be 6'1 210...at 6% with low water retention ...sure you are lol,,

felas have some brain ,, he is 140 lb at 5'4 ! ! ! with superb conditon ,, he is hormonized,,i would say juiced but he is using gh too lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #72 on: June 06, 2011, 02:13:36 PM »
diff is you would have to be 6'1 210...at 6% with low water retention ...sure you are lol,,

felas have some brain ,, he is 140 lb at 5'4 ! ! ! with superb conditon ,, he is hormonized,,i would say juiced but he is using gh too lol

gh15 approved

You are making this shit up as you go along.

Where are you getting these weight jumps? He weighs about 135 lb, no crazy delts, traps, about 15 inch arms...

You updated his drug usage list about ten times lol.

No i don't weigh near 210, i have little girl bone structure, something you never take in to account with your weight ranges. My old man was a solid 210lb at 5'11 at 7-8% lifetime natty. I can't even convince him to go on hrt at 55 ffs.

I find your posts funny a lot of the time in regards to society and your drug posts can be informative, but face it, you always talk shit about natural training, you have no expertise, so shut the fuck up.

P.S please post an example pic of a gifted natty.
Trans Milkshake.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 06, 2011, 02:15:46 PM »
My old man was a solid 210lb at 5'11 at 7-8% lifetime natty. I can't even convince him to go on hrt at 55 ffs.

b3whahahahahaa.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #74 on: June 06, 2011, 02:20:21 PM »

You are making this shit up as you go along.

Where are you getting these weight jumps? He weighs about 135 lb, no crazy delts, traps, about 15 inch arms...

You updated his drug usage list about ten times lol.

No i don't weigh near 210, i have little girl bone structure, something you never take in to account with your weight ranges. My old man was a solid 210lb at 5'11 at 7-8% lifetime natty. I can't even convince him to go on hrt at 55 ffs.

I find your posts funny a lot of the time in regards to society and your drug posts can be informative, but face it, you always talk shit about natural training, you have no expertise, so shut the fuck up.

P.S please post an example pic of a gifted natty.

i will nto post pictures unless i get it in pms or persmisions to do it ,,i wont look for you for pictures, you can put pictures here and i will tell you if it is natural or not,, it wil be 100% correct too,,

he is 140lb thats what the fella who started posting said ,,140 and 5'4 or something unless i didnt read right but even 135 ,,,he is 140 i think i read ,, he is 6% and prety much on verge of getting into the 5% zone...and pretty low water... he has sculpted delts cut to the bone ,,with the way it is when you use hgh ,,the way the meat is arrange,,yes he is small fella,,he is little ,,he is not small but little ,,this is more accurate description ,,he is little because he lack thickness and because he was doomed with his height,,

he lives bodybuild 24 7 ,,he knows hormones and has done hormones ,,no one who kive bodybuild 24 7 and look like this is natural ,,no one!,,

he has very goo dlook ,,it is fitness  model look ,,pretty much there,, he just lack thicknes due to not using high doses or moderate doses and rather prefering low doses of everything,,particularly treiblenda mixures of propioneta trenbolona ace and masterona,,

he is just one among many gym rats,,the diff is he can do fitness modeling because he was smart enough to work on quality y,,condition ,,he do need more size as in thickness but it will come too ,,give him few more years and this look will fade away and he will up the dose and look better ,,still not pro material but fitnes model material yes

gh15 approved
fallen angel