Author Topic: Who has a chance of beating Jay .. Phil or Kai  (Read 6683 times)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Who has a chance of beating Jay .. Phil or Kai
« on: June 06, 2011, 04:49:06 AM »
Ok I know there has been a lot of noise about Kai since the new york pro
A lot of people are saying he can beat Jay. I personally can't see it and I think Phil Heath has a better chance, kai doesn't have a pretty physique wide waiste like jay huge torso, ... He is wide Jay is wider he is big Jay is bigger.... Where as phil though not super wide has round full muscle bellies ... And great muscle shape...
What do you guys think who stands a better chance?
choice is an illusion

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: Who has a chance of beating Jay .. Phil or Kai
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 04:53:30 AM »
there both shitty but so is jay, its not about great physiques anymore today.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2011, 05:00:39 AM »
Phil though not super wide .. Does have nice lines and muscle shape
Something neither Jay or Kai have ... And he had good muscle shape.... I see him beating Jay ahead of Kai
That's if Jay is allowed to be beaten
choice is an illusion

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2011, 05:01:50 AM »
OK I know there has been a lot of noise about Kai since the new york pro
A lot of people are saying he can beat Jay. I personally can't see it and I think Phil Heath has a better chance, Kai doesn't have a pretty physique wide waist like jay huge torso, ... He is wide Jay is wider he is big Jay is bigger.... Where as Phil though not super wide has round full muscle bellies ... And great muscle shape...
What do you guys think who stands a better chance?
Not by much, they are near in size but Kai can present a freakier package cause he has a smaller bone structure. Jay could win from the front while Kai will win in the back shots, Legs are pretty even and I think Kai has better arms. Both have big midsections but Jay can hide his better.Basically boils down to conditioning, an 09 Cutler can't be beat, but if Jay misses and Kai is striated from head to toe I feel he is a better candidate then Phil, however Phil keeps improving and we are yet to see what a solid year off can do for him.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2011, 05:03:42 AM »
its choosing between a bunch of fake muscled inflated clowns.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2011, 05:12:16 AM »
I'd rather look like Phil than Kai, but in terms of what's needed to beat Jay, Kai has more of a chance assuming he comes into the contest in the condition he did at the New York Pro.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2011, 05:21:17 AM »
Not by much, they are near in size but Kai can present a freakier package cause he has a smaller bone structure. Jay could win from the front while Kai will win in the back shots, Legs are pretty even and I think Kai has better arms. Both have big midsections but Jay can hide his better.Basically boils down to conditioning, an 09 Cutler can't be beat, but if Jay misses and Kai is striated from head to toe I feel he is a better candidate then Phil, however Phil keeps improving and we are yet to see what a solid year off can do for him.
I hear what your saying but I think jays and kais physique are too similiar
Can't out mass Jay .... And I don't personally think he can "out freak" Jay ....

choice is an illusion

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2011, 05:28:19 AM »
Jay doesn't look freaky if he comes in smooth

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2011, 05:36:32 AM »
Tough choice, a blown up insulina gh doll Philsulin Heath and a grapefruit fucking homo on a whole UGL of drugs, lets just stick the Cutler ;)
Thunderdome approved

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2011, 05:45:56 AM »
jason cutler is probably the worst mr o ever ! ,,i mean i have not seen a worse less memorable mr o in my life time,,its hard to be worse than him ,,philsulina..he just dont have the parts.. he will get it probably because of the shit field you got to give it to someone hopefuly it wont be him since he really is a worse version of ken wheeler since he has no foundation nor calvicle width which make him look NOT IMPRESSIVE  no matter how good muscle shape is and how blessed he is in the muscle bellie department,,he is all insulina and gh ,,kai has gut problem aside from that he can take it ,,it really come down to if dex jackson can bring it up a notch and nail conditon to the t because if yes he is mr o ,,he probably cant because he is about to finish his career and cant seem to drop the stupid size chase that give him 5lb of balonie over the peelness he used to have..

in reailty bodybuild is not in a good place,,you can blame insulina for that

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2011, 06:01:00 AM »
 It doesn't matter who looks better.

Like everything else in American society, it's chosen based on what will make the most money.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2011, 06:07:25 AM »

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2011, 06:44:53 AM »
Kai has a better chance, but in reality neither one will beat Jay.  Bodybuilding is so weak right now that Jay could stay Mr. O for several more years.   

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2011, 06:45:48 AM »
 If it wasn't so corrupt I would have gotten my pro card already.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2011, 06:48:52 AM »
jason cutler is probably the worst mr o ever ! ,,i mean i have not seen a worse less memorable mr o in my life time,,its hard to be worse than him ,,philsulina..he just dont have the parts.. he will get it probably because of the shit field you got to give it to someone hopefuly it wont be him since he really is a worse version of ken wheeler since he has no foundation nor calvicle width which make him look NOT IMPRESSIVE  no matter how good muscle shape is and how blessed he is in the muscle bellie department,,he is all insulina and gh ,,kai has gut problem aside from that he can take it ,,it really come down to if dex jackson can bring it up a notch and nail conditon to the t because if yes he is mr o ,,he probably cant because he is about to finish his career and cant seem to drop the stupid size chase that give him 5lb of balonie over the peelness he used to have..

gh15 approved

peelness = greatness

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2011, 06:50:04 AM »
Kai has more of a chance.
Then again, the 3 of them suck.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2011, 06:52:03 AM »
Both Phil & Kai are Weider's athletes,have 90% of chance to win the Joe Weider's Mr.O 2011
I would place them :
1, Phil
2,Kai (if has haircut,then 1st)
3,Jay

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2011, 06:56:09 AM »
09 Jay had a shitty back, in real terms he can be beat by both...Jay is and has been easy to pick apart---fridge door, by fridge door...Jay cannot and will not repeat his 09 conditioning, it's like people thought that  Flex
could repeat his 93 Arnold conditioning...it didn't happen...

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2011, 07:01:00 AM »
If jay Slips...I think that philsulina Heath can take it. Health always nails his conditioning it seems.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2011, 07:02:33 AM »

gh15 approved

Vs

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2011, 07:40:44 AM »
If jay Slips...I think that philsulina Heath can take it. Health always nails his conditioning it seems.
Yes Phil is always in shape...
choice is an illusion

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2011, 07:42:59 AM »

Reality check.

It doesn't matter if someone slips.

They got money and sponsors and product deals and tons of shit riding on these guys. The winner is chosen in advance.

You didn't know that?

GettingBig

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2011, 08:18:36 AM »
i never liked jay physique and condition before  !

but damn 09 the moment he walked in i said thats it ! Mr.O

repeating or not repeating what 09 is something no one knows even Jay himself.

it could be Jay, Phil or Kai ! or non

we wait and enjoy 2011 Olympia lineup.

but if you ask me i love to see victor martinez wining the show.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2011, 09:27:35 AM »

I'd love for vic to win as he and dexter have the best physiques on stage
However vic doesn't seem capable of getting into top condition
If he does manage to it will be his show like it was in 2007
Right now though I can't explain it but Phil has the overall package....
Width aside I think this could be his year that's if the judges are looking for something new
choice is an illusion

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2011, 09:53:25 AM »
If everyone nails their previous best conditioning Jay has it.

If he isn't smooth, he has size and midsection over my pick for second place, Kai.

Phil is least likely to be smooth but he has to be dependent on others miscalculations. That's my take on this at least.