Author Topic: Open Letter To Mr. Avidan: A Call For gh15's Removal  (Read 50419 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: Open Letter To Mr. Avidan: A Call For gh15's Removal
« Reply #75 on: June 06, 2011, 03:32:04 PM »
Intelligent, educated and informed individuals always ask what the test of truth is regarding statements, theories, and facts. gh16 makes all manner of claims about drugs used to build larger muscles. How does anyone go about assessing whether the information is sensible, true and worth following? The bottom line is gh15 sets himself up as the test of truth and this is totally unacceptable.

It may be a fact that the pros use heaps of substances to get and stay big. There is no evidence that doing so is healthy or even sane. I regret the day that anabolic steroids were used by bodybuilders. It started out with Dianabol then Deca Durabolin. Look at the drugs gh15 claims are used by the top guys.....and women. It is total insanity and they are going to be sorry later and maybe sooner. It is not healthy to take large amounts of hormones. To follow the advice of so-called internet gurus is to abandon any good sense you might have.

By the way, there are no junk foods. There are only junk diets. Please stop confusing the two. Hamburgers are definitely not junk food. People really are misinformed about nutition. Please read textbooks written for graduate students in nutrition as your source for infomation and not what 'experts' on the internet or media tell you.

If we would not encourage our children to be bodybuilders then the sport has died an ignoble death. I sure wouldn't recommend using these substances and no one else should either. The reason steroids became illegal in some countries is because doctors cannot prescribe dangerous and powerful drugs to people who are not sick. It is also against medical ethics to prescribe drugs used with animals for human consumption.

There is virtually no scientific literature on the drug protocols suggested by gh15 and for good reason. Those protocols and substances would not pass ethics committees at universities so such research cannot be done there. The current situation is surely one of the blind leading the blind and foolish.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #76 on: June 06, 2011, 03:37:47 PM »
She does.  I've visited DP's grandmas house.

You giving her the daily test dosage BDB?
Trans Milkshake.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #77 on: June 06, 2011, 03:38:23 PM »
suck my muscle= gh15 is wrong about steroids making pros because some guys take steroids and look nothing like the pros

suck my muscle = gh15 is wrong because if A makes B into C, then A would also make D into a C, but since D is not a C and it does have A, then A is not what made B into C

^^ and thats wrong

just beause a variable doesnt universally cause the same changes,doesnt mean it isnt responsible for certain changes.

Yawn...is this the best you can do? GH15 is wrong about drugs being all it takes to look like a pro because otherwise all people who take the same drugs in the same doses that the pros take would look like the pros. Here is how the logical deduction goes:

1. Statement: Pro bodybuilders look the way they do because of certain drugs taken in certain doses and only because of this...

2. Caveat: Since this is all it takes to look like a pro, ergo, everyone who takes these drugs in these or higher doses should look like the pros.

3. Fact: There are people who take the same drugs in the same doses as the pros and do not look like the pros.

4. Contradiction: Since these people do not look like the pros, ergo, drugs cannot be the only factor involved in looking like a pro.

5. Conclusion: Drugs cannot possibly be the only factor responsible for the pros looking like they do otherwise all people who use the same drugs in the same doses would look like him.

6. Conclusion II: You are owned.

7. Conclusion III: You are a moron.

Thanks for playing.... :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: June 06, 2011, 03:40:47 PM »
I vote to keep GH 15  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #79 on: June 06, 2011, 03:40:50 PM »
Again gh15 prove it. You can't. You're full of shit and I'm going to call you out personally, so keep hiding little man.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #80 on: June 06, 2011, 03:42:09 PM »
It's so strange that it takes people a long time to get on the gh15 bandwagon. I read maybe 20 posts by him before it was obvious to me what is going on. And it took me a couple of wikipedia searches to realize exactly who he is. I question the sanity of anyone who reads this board daily and insists he's not who he obviously is. It makes me think that the people who may actually run into the real GH15 deny who he is on this board so that they are less nervous when they talk to him.
I actually am not surprised cause most who disagree never have walked the walk, once you've been down that road.... eating chicken breast and broccoli, popping caffeine and ephedrine like its going out of style, hitting the gym like a madman, squatting and deadlifting 5-6 plates per side, using a the 150', cardio, downing pills and injecting every friggen day, insomnia, starving, cranky, miserable, squeezing every last drop of life right before you step on stage thinking, "no way did anyone work harder or did it better only to find out that a few more went even more hardcore then you" only then can you appreciate the value of what gh15 posts....if you haven't been there then you just won't understand, no matter what

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 06, 2011, 03:43:11 PM »
Intelligent, educated and informed individuals always ask what the test of truth is regarding statements, theories, and facts. gh16 makes all manner of claims about drugs used to build larger muscles. How does anyone go about assessing whether the information is sensible, true and worth following? The bottom line is gh15 sets himself up as the test of truth and this is totally unacceptable.

It may be a fact that the pros use heaps of substances to get and stay big. There is no evidence that doing so is healthy or even sane. I regret the day that anabolic steroids were used by bodybuilders. It started out with Dianabol then Deca Durabolin. Look at the drugs gh15 claims are used by the top guys.....and women. It is total insanity and they are going to be sorry later and maybe sooner. It is not healthy to take large amounts of hormones. To follow the advice of so-called internet gurus is to abandon any good sense you might have.

By the way, there are no junk foods. There are only junk diets. Please stop confusing the two. Hamburgers are definitely not junk food. People really are misinformed about nutition. Please read textbooks written for graduate students in nutrition as your source for infomation and not what 'experts' on the internet or media tell you.

If we would not encourage our children to be bodybuilders then the sport has died an ignoble death. I sure wouldn't recommend using these substances and no one else should either. The reason steroids became illegal in some countries is because doctors cannot prescribe dangerous and powerful drugs to people who are not sick. It is also against medical ethics to prescribe drugs used with animals for human consumption.

There is virtually no scientific literature on the drug protocols suggested by gh15 and for good reason. Those protocols and substances would not pass ethics committees at universities so such research cannot be done there. The current situation is surely one of the blind leading the blind and foolish.

:D :D

EZ$

• Getbig II
  • I do curls for the girls
« Reply #82 on: June 06, 2011, 03:44:13 PM »
It's so strange that it takes people a long time to get on the gh15 bandwagon. I read maybe 20 posts by him before it was obvious to me what is going on. And it took me a couple of wikipedia searches to realize exactly who he is. I question the sanity of anyone who reads this board daily and insists he's not who he obviously is. It makes me think that the people who may actually run into the real GH15 deny who he is on this board so that they are less nervous when they talk to him.
fill us in bro.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #83 on: June 06, 2011, 03:45:54 PM »
 Yawn...is this the best you can do? GH15 is wrong about drugs being all it takes to look like a pro because otherwise all people who take the same drugs in the same doses that the pros take would look like the pros. Here is how the logical deduction goes:

1. Statement: Pro bodybuilders look the way they do because of certain drugs taken in certain doses and only because of this...

2. Caveat: Since this is all it takes to look like a pro, ergo, everyone who takes these drugs in these or higher doses should look like the pros.

3. Fact: There are people who take the same drugs in the same doses as the pros and do not look like the pros.

4. Contradiction: Since these people do not look like the pros, ergo, drugs cannot be the only factor involved in looking like a pro.

5. Conclusion: Drugs cannot possibly be the only factor responsible for the pros looking like they do otherwise all people who use the same drugs in the same doses would look like him.

6. Conclusion II: You are owned.

7. Conclusion III: You are a moron.

Thanks for playing.... :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

the bolded is incorrect. maybe thats why ur confused.

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

0pen Letter To Mr Avidan: A Call For gh15's Removal
« Reply #84 on: June 06, 2011, 03:51:04 PM »
Mr Avidan:
Although I value the opinions and input of others, what you have in gh15 is an individual who promotes and instructs heavy, dangerous, illegal drug use.  He disparages anyone with a physique who will not admit to this style of drug use.  He calls anyone who weighs 200 lbs with abs a "liar" if they deny drug use.  gh15 is a one trick pony whose time has come and gone.  Bodybuilding is a hobby and lifestyle which gh15 discourages unless it includes heavy, dangerous, illegal drug use.  Mr. Avidan, as administrator of this board you have a moral responibilty to ensure the safety of it's readers.  Some of the readers are impressionable kids.  Take out the trash Mr. Avidan.

L. Reeves
Santa Monica, CA 

Dokey111

• Getbig V
Re: 0pen Letter To Mr Avidan: A Call For gh15's Removal
« Reply #85 on: June 06, 2011, 03:52:16 PM »
agree.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #86 on: June 06, 2011, 03:52:44 PM »
what happned to the first thread??
a

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #87 on: June 06, 2011, 03:52:47 PM »
in before this goes 20 pages
U

suckmymuscle

« Reply #88 on: June 06, 2011, 03:53:27 PM »

the bolded is incorrect. maybe thats why ur confused.

MORON, that is GH15's statement. He said that all it takes to look like a pro are certain drugs in certain doses, and that as long as you take them in these doses, anyone will look like a pro. Since there are people who take these drugs in these doses who do not look like pros, ergo, drugs are not all it takes to look like a pro. That is a logic contradiction, dumbass. This is the kind of very, very simple deductive logic that a 7 year-old child is capable of, but somehow this escapes you.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #89 on: June 06, 2011, 03:55:25 PM »
wasnt this thread removed...?
amazing how gh15 is allowed to hound and harrass and slander people who actually contribute to these forums... also allowed to turn the G&O forum into a steroid and drugs board... but when a thread is made directly about him its removed...
this guy should have been leaned on years ago... but nothing lasts forever.... just like all previous gimmicks his day will come
choice is an illusion

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #90 on: June 06, 2011, 03:56:13 PM »
Again gh15 prove it. You can't. You're full of shit and I'm going to call you out personally, so keep hiding little man.

you are sick in the head,,seriously you are,,you can jsut see why your marriages didnt work ,,YOU are the problem,,you are a filth and a liar,,no video can fix this,,you are what this cult do not need,, and i outted you and noel and all the money scambags who make money out of the dreams of those kidos,,you will never be able to abuse them again ,,NEVER EVER

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #91 on: June 06, 2011, 03:59:49 PM »
Fuk all that noise. 

I say let him stay.  He provides a good amount of entertainment and that is why most of us come here.

Wait for it....

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #92 on: June 06, 2011, 04:01:43 PM »
Again turd, one has nothing to do with the other. Did you ride the short donkey to school?

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #93 on: June 06, 2011, 04:02:15 PM »
he is pretty funny, but he posts the ex act same thing everyday (hgh, insulin, tren)

and you cant be 180 lbs with abs without drugs (according to him)

:D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #94 on: June 06, 2011, 04:03:09 PM »
i woudl love to continue this denbate but i have to do the truth right now,,and the truth is as follow,,

i have to go get a syrnge....fill it up with sustanona and nandrolona 3 cc... and stick it into my right butt cheeck

then i need to take this surnge put iin it 3 cc of trenbolona ace and equipona,,and stick it into right butt check

yes we do it every day or every 2 days,,

now since i already put 5 iu of gh in my delt an hour ago...then this is not needed,,

but since i need to do the first 2 sentences i wrote...and it take time so do it right brecause it is 3 cc each butt cheeck after all and i want it to sit there comfortably since i do it every couple days...ill have to say bye bye for now and come back later on ,,

see this is the truth ,,i tell you here life of bodybuild,,we do it on the road,,and we do it on prep ,,and we do it big time off season ....and we really dont have offseason ...it just doses changes a bit,,

everyone knows im right,,yet every convict of this cult choses to lie,,for the same reason they lie about other things,,for the same reason they beat up their wife,,for the same reason they lie about eating so much calories,,for the same reason they lie about achivments in life,,for the same reason they lie about having sex with their girlfriends frienst,,for the same reason they lie about anything

pathological liars,,narcsistic ,,and in most cases delusionals

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #95 on: June 06, 2011, 04:03:26 PM »
he is pretty funny, but he posts the ex act same thing everyday (hgh, insulin, tren)

and you cant be 180 lbs with abs without drugs (according to him)

:D

No, he didn't say that; height factors in as well.
I hate the State.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #96 on: June 06, 2011, 04:05:21 PM »
Again turd, one has nothing to do with the other. Did you ride the short donkey to school?

no i road the TRUTH BUSS to school,,the one you were not on ,,you were on the buss to the gym with the other filthy liars ...few of them died since then from over dose vicodin ,,,few died from diuretic complcations,,few lost kidnys from overdoses on diuretics for long periods of time,,and few of them became trainers of the mma balonie so called sport which is not even a sport and just generation nothingness way of looking cook and contributing into violent society ,,

you do nothing but sit on your ass all day long and lie! go retire already ,,i need to inject

gh15 approved
fallen angel

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • NO SUCH AGENCY
« Reply #97 on: June 06, 2011, 04:12:59 PM »
 ::)

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #98 on: June 06, 2011, 04:17:55 PM »
Instead of banning him, just find out who he really is. Guarantee he'll stop posting then.
U

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #99 on: June 06, 2011, 04:18:21 PM »
No to the jew protection racket going on here.

Gh15 should stay but only on the basis that he shuts the fuck up about natural training and stops stalking people.
Trans Milkshake.