Author Topic: Who's running the world ?  (Read 16145 times)

Griffith

• Getbig V
Re: Who's running the world ?
« Reply #125 on: June 09, 2011, 04:35:45 AM »
One day you Americans and Europeans will learn what it's like to be a minority race in your own home country that your ancenstors created!
They'll take everything from you, call it 'redistribution', 'reform' and try and milk all your cash with more taxes to address the 'injustices of the past'.

All because you idiots welcomed through your borders with open arms!

Fuck the World, close the borders, and don't trade with potential enemies like China no matter how much it hurts temporarily hurts the economy.

Don't pay money to poor countries, spend it on your OWN poor.

Decentralize the governments, allow greater local autonomy and REAL democracy.

Also get back on the gold reserve, what value is money if it's got nothing tangible to back it up?

And BAN Freesmasons.

Refuse to recognise absolute monarchies across the world, and destroy them if need be.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #126 on: June 09, 2011, 06:34:32 AM »
How many American cities can you "reel off" where this is a problem?

Uncollected Feces Highlight Sanitation Challenge in India's Urban Areas
By Jason Gale - Jun 9, 2010 1:51 AM ET .

More than half of the human feces in most urban areas of India goes uncollected and none of the country’s 423 cities is “healthy and clean,” according to a government-commissioned survey.

Sanitation facilities in two of every five cities “need immediate remedial action” after attaining the lowest of four ratings in a survey commissioned by the Ministry of Urban Development released yesterday. More than half require “considerable improvement” and only four cities, including the capital, New Delhi, received the second-highest ranking.

I'll start you off, with El Paso:

http://www.ktsm.com/news/feces-urine-problem-in-downtown-el-paso

Take a look at the vid, see how El Paso is starting to resemble a scummy locale as observable in India, South America or China?

If we have other U.S cities where this isn't happening, it will; why? because those other cities still have plenty of tax dollars being gouged from WHITE Americans, but guess what? those whites are getting older, and the cash is running out, then what do you think will happen?

Hey, even California (70% NON white) gets in on the act, how? By dumping 500 TONS OF MEXCREMENT every day:

http://exiledonline.com/l-a-dumps-500-tons-of-human-excrement-onto-kern-county-every-day/

The difference between them and the Indians you have attempted to harrangue? the U.S (thanks to the jew Bernays, and his bullshit art of Public Relations) don't refer to it as "dumped shit", "sewage problem" or "uncollected waste" nah, that would be far too 'messy', they just call it "the beneficial re-use of biosolids"; and like a good little goy cunt, you swallow the lot.

Let us not even get onto the vile matter concerned with U.S vegetable crops being recalled on account that, migrant workers have taken to shitting in the fields and wiping their asses on the fucking lettuces, thus causing outbreaks of e-coli.

The U.S is on its ass, she will become minority white at some point before 2040, afterwhich you will see "shit strewn suburbs" that would make many an Indian blanche; ya moronic cunt!

The reason? because as the composition of a nations population tilts towards greater representation from the darker races, the shittier it becomes.

As the old axiom goes: as with leaves, before they die, a nation becomes brown. Turds and skin baby, turds and skin!

Never fear, at least America has nurtured a great population of blacks, of whom, by virtue of the enthusiastic desire to smoke it, will single handedly take all that 'good shit' off your hands:

Blacks love dem sum o dat good shit bro:

http://cofcc.org/2011/05/african-jenkem-comes-to-the-us/

- Who engineered the United States immigration reforms? Jews! So suck it up, smart ass, you have a big surprise coming to you!

Now, back to India; since you want to play "lets compare" might I ask you the following:

- How many Indian cities can you name where this is a problem:

If the above graphic went over your head, here is the question:

- How many Indian cities can you name where Negros perpetrate rape with a rate of seeming impunity to rival that of blacks in the United States, as seen in the figures above? Figures, of which, many[dick whipped] American whites have come to embrace over the last 60 years?

As Gandhi discussed with Hitler, the Indians fucking hate darkies, they know full well what the vile Kaffirs are all about; as many sane observers through history have asserted, blacks are low, untouchable beasts of the field:

Pubs bar African nationals in Bangalore, India:

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Pubs-bar-African-nationals-in-Bangalore/Article1-703947.aspx

Have we said you are a moron?

Moron!

Did you ever think about checking that facts before committing to an idea, so vehemently??
Guess not!!

The world is a shit hole, deal with it - I just don't have to worry about crack head Negro's with large caliber hand guns.
Go to Spain & you will smell human fecal matter in the summer, do you wash your hands after you touch every door knob?? life is dirty & real.
Just like this city, dirty & real. I will tell you what we don't have - Shit from the cops, CCTV covering every SQ ft of the city, Cops you can't get to fuck off by dropping some cash in his hand, shit weather, Muslims taking over, I could go on............

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #127 on: June 09, 2011, 07:08:29 AM »
bunch of incoherent ramblings so far ... 6 pages worth of

who runs this world?

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #128 on: June 09, 2011, 07:12:17 AM »

who runs this world?

Fucking zionistic Rothy Lizards, try to keep up.

Vatican
Banks
vestiges of royalty

A lot of inbreeding.
Trans Milkshake.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: June 09, 2011, 07:17:32 AM »

who runs this world?
Some group/groups with an agenda to break down all borders, break down nationalism, break down national identity, and create multi-culturism and create a 'global' community comprised of super-states where the public have very little say in their 'democracy' of what goes on or their governments policies.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #130 on: June 09, 2011, 07:20:33 AM »
Some group/groups with an agenda to break down all borders, break down nationalism, break down national identity, and create multi-culturism and create a 'global' community comprised of super-states where the public have very little say in their 'democracy' of what goes on or their governments policies.

One world goverment and currency where the banking cartels run everything. Zero freedoms afforded to the citizens, we basically live on a prison planet, where the sheep are tricked in to working for others gain.
Trans Milkshake.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: June 09, 2011, 07:21:54 AM »
 Billionares run the world.

Multi-national corporation CEO's. Bankers. The people at the very top of their chosen industry.

The people with the most money and most business power, they run things.

Politicians are usually just opportunists who sellout and ride the wave of corruption for a few years to cash in. They are not the true shot callers. They are just transients in the power structure.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #132 on: June 09, 2011, 07:29:19 AM »

This I doubt very much, unless you were born here & spent most of your life here.
Ah-hominem, now is it...........
Did I hurt your feelings?? how many times have actually been to Mumbai, & you never get north of Bandra??
Sure I bet you know the city way better than I do, my wife has spent a large part of her life here, & I have been coming here since 2000, & now live here full time.

Sure you do..............

Clown!!

PT

Ad hominem? I think not - you live in andheri or jogeshwari or whatever backwater because you can't afford to live in cuffe parade/breach candy/malabar hill/pedder road, etc.  We both know this is true, so let's not pretend that you're a man of the people or whatever. :)  You're just a low rent piece of shit like i said.

and I guarantee your apartment building is surrounded by open sewers and shanty towns to rival anything in africa - let's not pretend we have anytheing close to that in the US... unless of course you've never been here, in which case, whatever.

finally, i chose my username.  ;D

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: June 09, 2011, 07:30:23 AM »
And Monarchies.

These filth need to all be publically executed 1789 French Revolution style.

As well as all the elites who are selling out the West for that matter...

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: June 09, 2011, 07:45:52 AM »

One world goverment and currency where the banking cartels run everything. Zero freedoms afforded to the citizens, we basically live on a prison planet, where the sheep are tricked in to working for others gain.
you moron, everytime you buy  a drug for an illness or any food, anytime you buy shoes, clothes, watch a movie, dvd, listen to a song, you give money to these people. So it aint going to end soon it seems huh? That's how it is because it cannot be otherwise, as simple as that, deal with it. If you cant, then you re the weakest link, goodbye.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: June 09, 2011, 07:49:08 AM »

Ad hominem? I think not - you live in andheri or jogeshwari or whatever backwater because you can't afford to live in cuffe parade/breach candy/malabar hill/pedder road, etc.  We both know this is true, so let's not pretend that you're a man of the people or whatever. :)  You're just a low rent piece of shit like i said.

and I guarantee your apartment building is surrounded by open sewers and shanty towns to rival anything in africa - let's not pretend we have anytheing close to that in the US... unless of course you've never been here, in which case, whatever.

finally, i chose my username.  ;D

I live in Andheri West, because my office is here, used to live North in Kandivali.
The biggest luxury in this city, is NOT having to commute to work - you have seen the trains at rush hour, right??

So I consider my-self very privileged to live 15 mins walk from my office.
There are no open sewers in Veera desai road, but then you don't get north of Bandra, so I am not sure what experience you are basing this opinion on  ???

You chose your user name?? wow, give your-self an ada-boy or some-thing  ::)
WTF does it mean??

PT

Growth/noob loves me

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: June 09, 2011, 07:58:05 AM »
As parker said it alrdy, it's reassuring to think some people are responsible for you being a loser / having a shitty life compared to others instead of realizing that you ve been badly raised, equiped to face life (the evolution/natural selection process) by your family / genes and that you are limited compared to others individuals who have more skills, and support from their family. Losers also often choose an enemy they know cannot be faced or fought, which reinforce their feeling of being powerless and reassure them at the same time in their attitude , they know their fate is predictable, they cannot do anything yet will whine indefinetely, which somehow can be identified as a predictable lifestyle. No surprise here, the conspiracy theory will always be valid and nobody will never ever be able to do anything about it considering the conspiracy in itself is the process of natural selection and evolution.

It s a lot tougher to face reality, that you and those who spawned you are responsible for who/what you are than saying it s the whole world's fault if you re dumb, lazy, ugly, underachieving. Most people suffer from not being able to face this truth, from not confronting their genitors with their weaknesses they inherited form them and have to supress in order to have higher odds of survival. You want to know why something is wrong in your life? ask your parents and grandparents and read. If they dont want to answer you you alrdy have a part of the answer if you see what i mean. It's not uheard of to have parents and grandparents trying to ruin the life of their offsprings. Most people are unable to achieve anything cause their parents didnt care about giving them anything, didnt take the time to teach them anything, and let's say it like it is, regret to have spawned them somehow.

Reality is it's a giant and infinite free for all and you better be well armed from the very beginning. And this part of the equation, the way you re conditionned in the beginning of your existence (childhood and adolescence) is not even under your control, until You have kids and can correct the mistakes of your genitors. If you re smart and courageous enough. This is where the concept of "love" is important; love and trust build strong couple and parents/grandparents/children ties. If you can benefit from the knowledges and experiences from your grandparents, parents, borthers, sisters, your odds of survival are improved, as simple as that. If you re from a shity dysfucntional family where everyone hates everyone and constantly want top harm each others your odds of survival are lower. You ll also reproduce with others people outside of your family the way you ve learned to interact with your family members originaly. If there's really someone to complain to when you feel likfe shit, it's your parents, not "society"/ the "jungle".

It is no wonder since our occidental values are disapearing to see familial structures implode and as a result producing millions of frustrated, non loved, not able to love, angry and lazy individuals with no morals, no hope, no trust, no faith and only able to focus on obsessive addictions, a materialistic lfestyle all life long without ever finding a clue about how to stop going down in the social ladder. The middle and poor  white social class is so depressed it does not even want to reproduce anymore. It's going to be a massacre when the third worlders will outnumber whiteys in occident in the next decades. They ll have their revenge -and they know it very well- without a single doubt. They ll take over everything we built from the inside benefiting from our suicidal tendancies and self hatred.

But ultimately the chinese will take over the whole planet. Muslims and third worlders rejoice, europe and north america are yours already. It's your turn. You didnt build anything, you ll survive and dominate by parasiting white countries and eating them alive from the inside while they are alrdy in a state of self destruction. But asians will have absolutely no scrupules eradicating your ass once it's all said and done. And they ll become the "greys" after thousands of years of "evolution" and natural selection. They ll become the "extra" terestrials, understand the terestrials who extrade themselve from earth. Small, skinny, hairless with huge heads and wide eyes. Artificial internal organs for a longer life expectancy, no genitals anymore considering they create themselves with machines, they re all the same, all clones. They re all "One".

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: June 09, 2011, 08:06:29 AM »
very good griffith .. this is "part" of their agenda

but who are they?

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: June 09, 2011, 08:08:55 AM »
lol - the biggest luxury in the city would be to live in Breach Candy/cuffe parade and to hop into your chauffeur-driven car and be at your office in 5 min so that you don't have to get out into the mind-melting heat/humidity - unless you're a low rent piece of shit, in which case what you said applies... i have been north of bandra to get to the airport and it just gets progressively nightmarish the further north you go.  you know this as well as I do...

I live in Andheri West, because my office is here, used to live North in Kandivali.
The biggest luxury in this city, is NOT having to commute to work - you have seen the trains at rush hour, right??

So I consider my-self very privileged to live 15 mins walk from my office.
There are no open sewers in Veera desai road, but then you don't get north of Bandra, so I am not sure what experience you are basing this opinion on  ???

You chose your user name?? wow, give your-self an ada-boy or some-thing  ::)
WTF does it mean??

PT

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: June 09, 2011, 08:10:21 AM »
WTF do you need an office for anyway, aren't you a super-assassin or something?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: June 09, 2011, 08:12:09 AM »
pillowtalk boasts the highest rate of exec executions in Mumbay

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: June 09, 2011, 08:28:36 AM »
lol - the biggest luxury in the city would be to live in Breach Candy/cuffe parade and to hop into your chauffeur-driven car and be at your office in 5 min so that you don't have to get out into the mind-melting heat/humidity - unless you're a low rent piece of shit, in which case what you said applies... i have been north of bandra to get to the airport and it just gets progressively nightmarish the further north you go.  you know this as well as I do...

Yeah, right 5mins to Andheri by car.
Are you talking about at 04.00, as I work in the day.

You know you come over as a real stuck up wanker, talking about the Beverly hills, of Mumbai - like you live in an episode of '90210' WTF are you on?? fucking tosser
Mumbai is not the garden of Eden, but the 'GDP' is fucking solid, upper 7 to 8% 'PA' & set to grow.
We are making money, & I am happy here.

You on the other hand will be looking at tent cities, food shortages, rioting, martial law, FEMA camps, etc.
Yeah the states is just one big fucking utopia  ::)

Wanker.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: June 09, 2011, 08:34:25 AM »
very good griffith .. this is "part" of their agenda

but who are they?
The Bilderberg Group and Freemasons.

(In the West at least)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: June 09, 2011, 08:39:18 AM »
pillowtalk boasts the highest rate of exec executions in Mumbay

Are you still dribbling about something that I had under my avatar for a year??
It said "Mumbai's highest corporate exec kill ratio" it now says "Mumbai's most notorious Gora" get over your-self Sebastian, you fucking waste of skin.

Gee, if you add up the post count of sevestase & leanest Natural, how many posts have you racked up in 5 years.
Is that a product of living in a country that has dirt roads?? you just don't get out much, honestly I feel sorry for you.

PT

Growth/noob loves me

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: June 09, 2011, 08:46:40 AM »
Only a low-rent piece of shit has an office where you do, but you already knew that.  The people I'm talking about who have 5 min commutes have offices in South Mumbai.  They've probably never been to backwater Andheri in years.

FEMA camps, lol.  Where do you come up with this shit?  

There are some serious businesses over there, but for the most part, particularly in your neck of the woods, it's just a mess of call centers and malls built in a fit of over-optimism.  Don't make it out to be more than what it is. 8% GDP is great - but not when most of the people are coming out of the stone age.  ::)

Yeah, right 5mins to Andheri by car.
Are you talking about at 04.00, as I work in the day.

You know you come over as a real stuck up wanker, talking about the Beverly hills, of Mumbai - like you live in an episode of '90210' WTF are you on?? fucking tosser
Mumbai is not the garden of Eden, but the 'GDP' is fucking solid, upper 7 to 8% 'PA' & set to grow.
We are making money, & I am happy here.

You on the other hand will be looking at tent cities, food shortages, rioting, martial law, FEMA camps, etc.
Yeah the states is just one big fucking utopia  ::)

Wanker.

PT

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: June 09, 2011, 08:48:54 AM »
The Bilderberg Group and Freemasons.

(In the West at least)
that's folklore 4 public consumption.... the real power is not public

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #146 on: June 09, 2011, 08:51:25 AM »

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: June 09, 2011, 08:55:04 AM »
'Gerald Celente' this man has predicted trends for years, & has been on the money with all his major hits.
He predicted the sub-prime lending bubble, the collapse of 08, etc.
Look into his work & see how right he has been how many times, since the 90's

Yeah, you live in one GREAT BIG utopia.
I know where I would rather be.......

Good luck with that, Negro's on Meth with AK's looking for some-thing to eat, some-ones wife to gang rape  ;)

America, the great Satan.

Good luck with that, or will you run back here??

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: June 09, 2011, 08:59:34 AM »
that's folklore 4 public consumption.... the real power is not public
Then who?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: June 09, 2011, 09:01:08 AM »
FEMA camps, lol.  Where do you come up with this shit?  
Gee, Gerald Celente, again.

PT
Growth/noob loves me