Author Topic: Who's running the world ?  (Read 16146 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Who's running the world ?
« on: June 07, 2011, 08:31:29 AM »
The true “power people”:

do not like to be photographed and written about.

have their own inner circle and keep to themselves.

do not need or want public displays or shows.

remove themselves from public scrutiny on all levels.

are discreet in their actions and accomplishments.

run the world at the top of the pyramid.

create distance from the masses with their wealth and resources.

do not  showcase their homes on bus tours.

orchestrate the news and promote their products.

do not need public accolades  and adoration.

know within themselves who and what they are.

view the masses as slave labor who support their lifestyles.

create “cushions” that easily separate them from the masses. 

do not read the same magazines that you do.

do not shop at the same places, eat at the same restaurants, vacation at the same resorts, or use the same modes of transportation.

use their wealth to separate themselves from the masses.

own the media and therefore control everything you see and hear.

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Who's running the world ?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2011, 08:35:29 AM »
Well I cannot tell you who is running it all but I can tell you that the IMF is doing their absolute best to
keep the smaller countries the shitholes they are and to keep the richer countries were they are right now.

You see when it really comes down to, when you really look at all the facts and all you see how ridicules all these conspiracy theorists are, the CIA and all the other organizations they haven't a fucking clue as well...they just try desperately to keep things just like they wanted them to be.

Keep it the same

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2011, 08:37:32 AM »
The true “power people”:

do not  showcase their homes on bus tours.

do not need public accolades  and adoration.

do not shop at the same places, eat at the same restaurants, vacation at the same resorts, or use the same modes of transportation.

AND.... you wish you could be one of them.

ironic isnt it? Perfect loop. You dont have the choice, either you play the game, or dont.

Welcome in adulthood btw, it was about time.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2011, 08:37:43 AM »
Big Money. Money you and I cannot possibly fathom. Power and Control that is out of this world.

Banks

Government

Pharmaceutical Industry

Microsoft

Food Industry

Petroleum

They all work together. One will not get richer than the other.

They control every move that is made, including war and guns.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2011, 08:38:40 AM »
Reptilians.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2011, 08:41:22 AM »
Big Money. Money you and I cannot possibly fathom. Power and Control that is out of this world.

Banks

Government

Pharmaceutical Industry

Microsoft

Food Industry

Petroleum

I don't think they work together, but each work to some degree that provits the other, we are now in a situation were we cannot
life with either of them.
So we as the people of the free world (lol) are afraid that we're going to loose our job, and our benefits and our dreams and we are scared that we will be inconvenienced so we do everything we can to keep this illusion this fantasy that what we have is truly worth it, and while we so desperately cling on to Burger king and McDonalds and 100 different variations of shampoo and shoes we sink deeper and deeper into the shit.
Lets not forget, we have a hell lot more too loose than way over 70% of this planets population.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2011, 08:41:51 AM »
I am.

Wait.................... .......  :-X

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2011, 08:42:10 AM »

Banks

Government

Pharmaceutical Industry

Microsoft

Food Industry

Petroleum

"they" do not form a group , "they" form several individuals alliances working for their own interests themselves. They re all individuals, not a global entity, only for business. They cooperate to defend common interests, doesnt mean they re firend. They re firends as long as it allow them to make more money or protect themselves from becoming poorer, like the "others". They re all humans (just another animal specie with for only purpose to dominate others entities) powered by greed power sex and domination, as do people from lower social classes. We re all trying to fuck each others in the ass as long as it could mean higher/better odds of survival for ourselves. period. This is the absolute rule of the living world. This has always been the same. Law of nature. Even when you re kind to someone, you do it because you think of a future personal interest that might benefit..your survival. They re human like you and me, the big difference is often that their parents raised them to become natural born killers without cocooning them, when most others didnt and were too busy dumbing themselves and their kids down.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2011, 08:42:59 AM »
AND.... you wish you could be one of them.

ironic isnt it? Perfect loop. You dont have the choice, either you play the game, or dont.

Welcome in adulthood btw, it was about time.

x2.  i like things the way they are for the most part, because i know what option d is.

so Mr. Gypsy 2011 can bitch all he wants, but at the end of the day, it's his fault his life sucks.
Deep Tissue Massage

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2011, 08:45:04 AM »
"You better stay home and do as you're told, get out of the road if you wanna to grow old"

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2011, 08:46:01 AM »

Banks

Government

Pharmaceutical Industry

Microsoft

Food Industry

Petroleum

So much truth.
The thing that really bothers me, is they have gotten to a point of having SO much money, that WTF is the point of them fucking people over in order to take even more of the pathetic scaps of money that the middle and lower class have, when they have more money and power than they can ever comprehend? Where is their logic in that?

If I had more money than I could ever spend, I sure as hell wouldnt be driven to jack the price of whatever it is up out of the grasp of the common person so that I could rake in another x dollars, if it meant many people couldnt afford it. Its bullshit, they have no reason to do it, but they do.
IMO, those certain elites must actually have malicious personalities that actually enjoy the suffering of others. Their is no other explanation for certain actions that are commonplace amongst them.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2011, 08:47:24 AM »
Who runs the world ? Who's at the top of the pyramid ? Well, it's not the Rothschild's. I can assure you of that. They are the " hidden hand ". ;) They are NEVER in public view, my friend. Never !

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2011, 08:49:12 AM »
these people use their intelligence to dominate. Others use their strength. Fact is strenght or intelligence, both are itended to be used to dominate and increase our own odds of survival in the jungle.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2011, 08:50:16 AM »
Women.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2011, 08:52:56 AM »
Women.

And Now for last time,  DO NOT TYPE IN KITCHEN. I CAN NOT STAND STICKY KEYBOARD >:(

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2011, 08:53:32 AM »
these people use their intelligence to dominate. Others use their strength. Fact is strenght or intelligence, both are itended to be used to dominate and increase our own odds of survival in the jungle.
My question is, why do they make decisions to fuck over so many people so that they can gain an insignificant amount  of money (to them), when it fucks so many things up? Especially when theyre already to the point that theyll never go down in status, already have more money than theyll ever spend, more power than anyone should have, etc. But yet, theyll fire 100,000 people to make an extra 20,000 a year when the company is make 1.5 billion in profit (an extremely exaggerated example).

Why?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2011, 08:54:26 AM »

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2011, 08:54:42 AM »
I don't think they work together, but each work to some degree that provits the other, we are now in a situation were we cannot
life with either of them.
So we as the people of the free world (lol) are afraid that we're going to loose our job, and our benefits and our dreams and we are scared that we will be inconvenienced so we do everything we can to keep this illusion this fantasy that what we have is truly worth it, and while we so desperately cling on to Burger king and McDonalds and 100 different variations of shampoo and shoes we sink deeper and deeper into the shit.
Lets not forget, we have a hell lot more too loose than way over 70% of this planets population.

No, they don't work together (in that sense) but if there is an investment (big investment) to be made- they will borrow, profit and gain returns together. But no, as industries, they will remain separate.

Basically its all big money. Some folks will start spouting about the Assassins and Templars, but I am not educated on those guys enough to talk about them.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2011, 08:56:05 AM »
Women.
lolololol!
you are right!
most powerfull people are men. (just a fact, sorry ladies ;D)
what do they want? WOMAN!
what will they do for it? spent their money/resources/power.
so woman can use this to their advantage.
and they do! woman are very very smart that way!

Be Happy,
Optimus

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2011, 08:58:40 AM »
but really, where is the power?.... just look where the money is.
IMF as mentioned here in this thread, does have a lot of power!
Be Happy,
Optimus

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2011, 08:59:36 AM »
So much truth.
The thing that really bothers me, is they have gotten to a point of having SO much money, that WTF is the point of them fucking people over in order to take even more of the pathetic scaps of money that the middle and lower class have, when they have more money and power than they can ever comprehend? Where is their logic in that?

If I had more money than I could ever spend, I sure as hell wouldnt be driven to jack the price of whatever it is up out of the grasp of the common person so that I could rake in another x dollars, if it meant many people couldnt afford it. Its bullshit, they have no reason to do it, but they do.
IMO, those certain elites must actually have malicious personalities that actually enjoy the suffering of others. Their is no other explanation for certain actions that are commonplace amongst them.

a well organized group of people can storm Bill Gates' house, hack into his bank accounts, and make him a pauper within hours.  getting the wealth is only half the equation; the other is keeping it while keeping those around you below you.
Deep Tissue Massage

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2011, 09:07:05 AM »
the real answer is that...nobody rules the world. We re all part of something that barely knows where it's heading -proof of that is that there are often humans who can tell everyone where we re heading in advance yet it doesnt prevent mankind from heading that way the least-.

Not a single individual, human, has control over everything. Hell we barely have any control over our own impulses.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2011, 09:07:21 AM »
The true “power people”:

do not  showcase their homes on bus tours.

do not need public accolades  and adoration.

Is it the illuminati ?  :-\

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2011, 09:08:45 AM »
a well organized group of people can storm Bill Gates' house, hack into his bank accounts, and make him a pauper within hours.  getting the wealth is only half the equation; the other is keeping it while keeping those around you below you.

bingo.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2011, 09:10:20 AM »