Author Topic: Who's running the world ?  (Read 16270 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Who's running the world ?
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2011, 11:02:18 AM »
Zionist Rothschild's.

The banks basically own every other industry and form of goverment.

As soon as they managed to sneak the federal reserve in to fruition, the gme as over.

A history....

http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_Rothschild.htm

nice source from a neo nazi pro palestinian "objective" website  ;D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2011, 11:04:56 AM »
haha

this has to be your most delusional posting yet mr uberetard

ahahahahahaha all this coming from a guy who claims to be a reincarnated cowboy.

::)
b

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2011, 11:07:19 AM »
When I was a young kid, I was taught that if I manage to control nations money supply I do not need to worry about who makes it's laws... That's how I got in power... dunno 'bout others

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2011, 11:09:19 AM »
nice source from a neo nazi pro palestinian "objective" website  ;D

:)

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes her laws".
Mayer Amschel Rothschild

Trans Milkshake.

obtuse_waiter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2011, 11:16:09 AM »
blondes with big tits

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2011, 11:26:53 AM »
natural selection and evolution, the law of nature ; strongest, smartest, fastest, survive.

Not really they are evolutionary weaklings, hunter gather society and they disappear real fast. They are parasites, hence why they have been kicked out of every country that they have ever stepped foot in. WW2 changed the dynamic. They financed and manipulated that little conflict just as they did WW1. Lets be clear i am talking about zionist elites here, not your jewish general populace, they are just as much a victim of their manipulations as everyone else.

We are talking about wealth and power built over generations through the banking system, once you weild that power you gain more power.

It's like the feeble old mafia boss, he doesn't do the killing, he just schemes and manipulates.
Trans Milkshake.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2011, 11:30:20 AM »

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2011, 11:43:30 AM »
Uberman you asked the question and a few of the replies are on the money.
Dunno what evolutionary tangent youre going onto ???

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #58 on: June 07, 2011, 12:17:15 PM »
Is it the illuminati ?  :-\

You mean the pyramid pic on the $1 bill with the eye in it?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #59 on: June 07, 2011, 01:04:38 PM »
 ???

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2011, 01:28:54 PM »
So much truth.
The thing that really bothers me, is they have gotten to a point of having SO much money, that WTF is the point of them fucking people over in order to take even more of the pathetic scaps of money that the middle and lower class have, when they have more money and power than they can ever comprehend? Where is their logic in that?

If I had more money than I could ever spend, I sure as hell wouldnt be driven to jack the price of whatever it is up out of the grasp of the common person so that I could rake in another x dollars, if it meant many people couldnt afford it. Its bullshit, they have no reason to do it, but they do.
IMO, those certain elites must actually have malicious personalities that actually enjoy the suffering of others. Their is no other explanation for certain actions that are commonplace amongst them.

Actually its pretty simple. 1 out of every 25 people in the world are sociopaths. They absolutely do not care about anyone other then themselves. Its not their fault, they're incapable of it genetically. Sure the guys at the top can fake it very well, but make no mistake, sociopaths only want to do what makes them "seem" more powerful. Take a good look at the minds of the people running the American or any government. I'm willing to bet that most of these people fall into the category of sociopaths and or psychopaths  Donald Trump is for sure a sociopath. Have you ever seen or heard of guy who couldn't help but talk about himself at every single opportunity. He's like a robot.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2011, 01:49:43 PM »

Not really they are evolutionary weaklings, hunter gather society and they disappear real fast. They are parasites, hence why they have been kicked out of every country that they have ever stepped foot in. WW2 changed the dynamic. They financed and manipulated that little conflict just as they did WW1. Lets be clear i am talking about zionist elites here, not your jewish general populace, they are just as much a victim of their manipulations as everyone else.

We are talking about wealth and power built over generations through the banking system, once you weild that power you gain more power.

It's like the feeble old mafia boss, he doesn't do the killing, he just schemes and manipulates.

good post.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2011, 03:12:52 PM »
sounds like the type of guy that eats out the pussies of whores
The question is, is it the pussy or the whore you are there for?

As far as wondering who runs the world---no on here really knows, but it's "what really runs this world"
And it is greed that runs this world, not love for the common man, nor advancement of human kind...but greed---the only religion that all of us have prayed at it's alter...

The Greys, if you believe the alien abductee angle, have wondered why we spend most of lives collecting wealth that we cannot take with us, instead of advancing all of human kind, spiritually and intellectually. They also wonder about a species that is willing to kill one another for said wealth, materials, goods, or for joy. You can't trust a species that kills itself...

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2011, 03:22:57 PM »
damn dude you re one seriously dumb loser. A retarded conspirationist. There s no fuckign conspiration, these people are at these positions because of social engeenring which took place over centuries, it is completely random, yes they "rule" by feeding dumber people with what these dumber people ask, but it doesnt make them gods. They have problems too, they re mortal too, they have ilnesses too. They just happen to have a lot more skills, bagage, social intelligence than the average joe, and most of the time they inherited all of this from their parents and grandparents who paved the way for them.

deal with it. Powerful people meet with powerful people, losers meet with losers, period. Your hate toward these people is useless, unproductive, a complete waste of time. Nowadays everyone knows what it takes to rise in the social ladder. Studies, work, intelligence, sacrifice and the ability to see long term instead of short term. These people invested in their offpsrings while others didnt, period. They capitalize on their past and future. You have all the keys needed to do the same, yet you wont and will spend all your life whining on here. This wont change the way life works, too bad. Behind every successful individual there are at least one or two great teachers/mentors who shared their life experience and knowledges with them. You could replace the family names you wrote by the names of corean, chinese, pakistani, etc families, it works the same way everywhere on earth, in the universe, without a doubt.

This is really how it is.....
Wait for it....

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 07, 2011, 03:27:13 PM »
On the cab ride home today, the adamant catholic driving the car told me that Satan is the ruler of this world and that ALL sinners are merely pawns in his diabolical plan for Armageddon.

Whether he was right or not, I don't know, but I know I was right in not giving that filthy son of a bitch an actual tip for the sermon on wheels.

"1"

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 07, 2011, 03:36:27 PM »
On the cab ride home today, the adamant catholic driving the car told me that Satan is the ruler of this world and that ALL sinners are merely pawns in his diabolical plan for Armageddon.

Whether he was right or not, I don't know, but I know I was right in not giving that filthy son of a bitch an actual tip for the sermon on wheels.

"1"
Well, King of Hades is sure taking hs sweet merry old time in this Armaggedon business...milking it for all it's worth...

The battle between good and evil...there will be no "battle", as neither side can win---there is no good without evil and vice versa...I say humankind is being played by both sides---or maybe I've been watching too much Supernatural.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #66 on: June 07, 2011, 03:38:23 PM »
The master deceiver will be the one you least expect....right?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 07, 2011, 03:59:27 PM »
 In reality, people want to know why they aren't succeeding, and want it to be that others are holdig them back...someone else is responsible for their setbacks...whether it be "The Man" or "The ones ruling The world", people want to have someone else to blame...to blame the haves that are over the hill that they are the have-nots...

That is the biggest control mechanism---the rich continue about their day, while the poor obssess over why they are not rich...it must be someone else's fault...
Uberman was right, study, get a education or a trade, or maximize your skills, and think long term, and also prepare your kids in the same manner to insure their future...no one can control that. Only you.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 07, 2011, 04:35:58 PM »
In reality, people want to know why they aren't succeeding, and want it to be that others are holdig them back...someone else is responsible for their setbacks...whether it be "The Man" or "The ones ruling The world", people want to have someone else to blame...to blame the haves that are over the hill that they are the have-nots...

That is the biggest control mechanism---the rich continue about their day, while the poor obssess over why they are not rich...it must be someone else's fault...
Uberman was right, study, get a education or a trade, or maximize your skills, and think long term, and also prepare your kids in the same manner to insure their future...no one can control that. Only you.

That's all true, you should of course strive to better yourself. That doesn't however cover your life and freedoms that are getting violated. The whims of the elite for instance would be very pertinent to a Palestinian child who is getting used as taget practice by soldiers, or a child subjugated in sweatshops/prostitution. Freedom is everything, countless people have died in pursuit of it, as was the case with the states, it's getting taken away from us. We get closer to an Orwellian nightmare everyday.
Trans Milkshake.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 07, 2011, 04:58:40 PM »

That's all true, you should of course strive to better yourself. That doesn't however cover your life and freedoms that are getting violated. The whims of the elite for instance would be very pertinent to a Palestinian child who is getting used as taget practice by soldiers, or a child subjugated in sweatshops/prostitution. Freedom is everything, countless people have died in pursuit of it, as was the case with the states, it's getting taken away from us. We get closer to an Orwellian nightmare everyday.
The problem is, nobody gives a damn about the Palestinians...they are pawns in themselves...nobody really wants them, especially not Saudi Arabia or other ME countries---
there is a endless cycle of The Bullied becoming The Bully, a endless cycle of Dominant Cultures effing with other cultures and deeming them inferior, and calling them names and applying labels to them, which ironically best suit them than the so called "inferior" cultures. This chaotic push-pull, Control-Dominate, is nothing more than a cycle that has gone on forever, and why we humans haven't progress to a type I civiliazation yet...

It's all about cycles, whether good or positive...The earth will "always" revolve around the sun, and moon will always rotate around us, barring something catastrophic. There have always been 7 days in a week, tomorrow there will not be 3, and Weds will always follow Tues...we will not wake up tomorrow and it's Friday.

Sure, there are elites holding things together---but who is controlling them, and how happy are these so called "elites"? Do they have normal lives? Do they sit out and look at us "little people" and marvel at our stupidity, yet envy us, that we can find happiness in our ignorance?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #70 on: June 07, 2011, 05:48:09 PM »

This holds true even for the little things in life. When there's a car accident, it's always the other guy's fault. When someone trips, it's always because the floor was wet or there was a crack in the sidewalk. No one has ever lost a wallet. It's always been stolen.

We do this because it makes a better case for our own survival when it's the other guy who is to blame.

The problem is, nobody gives a damn about the Palestinians...they are pawns in themselves...nobody really wants them, especially not Saudi Arabia or other ME countries

The way leftists obsess over Palestine, you'd think it was the worst place in the world, when, in fact, the average lifespan of a Palestinian is ~74 years. That's more than that of Egypt, Syria or Iran. There are numerous African countries where the average lifespan is 40-50 years, yet, leftists never seem to have the same sympathy for these people that they do for Palestinians. Hmmmm?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 07, 2011, 06:09:51 PM »
This holds true even for the little things in life. When there's a car accident, it's always the other guy's fault. When someone trips, it's always because the floor was wet or there was a crack in the sidewalk. No one has ever lost a wallet. It's always been stolen.

We do this because it makes a better case for our own survival when it's the other guy who is to blame.

The way leftists obsess over Palestine, you'd think it was the worst place in the world, when, in fact, the average lifespan of a Palestinian is ~74 years. That's more than that of Egypt, Syria or Iran. There are numerous African countries where the average lifespan is 40-50 years, yet, leftists never seem to have the same sympathy for these people that they do for Palestinians. Hmmmm?

exactly, the last part of what I was saying (the other people over the hill) reminds me of the cartoon The Oblongs, where the effed up looking people lived at rhe bottom of the hill near a nuclear power plant, the rich people lived at the top of the hill...The effed up looking peole were the result of living near the power plant...

Palestine is a rallying cry for certain people to get what they want--AQ, and other radical Islamic factions...it's just another smokescreen to hate israel... But in reality, Lebanon doesn't want them, Jordan doesn't want them, SA doesn't, makes you wonder if people have such strong feelings about the Palestinians, why don't they take them in? Because they obviously don't like them, but they are pawns to get to Israel, and nobody respects the "pawn".

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #72 on: June 07, 2011, 09:36:15 PM »
I don't know about the world, however, when it comes to America & Europe.......
It is a fairly clear cut game, for those in doubt regarding the validity of this statement, just look at the police state that has advanced to the most extreme levels, have a gander at this vid.

But if you want to talk about the world, CFR, Trilateral commission & is there not a Bilderberg meeting in a few days, in Switzerland., with all the usual suspects?? (rhetorical)  Henry Kissinger & his brave band of corporate CEOs, high-wealth individuals & heavyweight thinktankers will lock arms with the Rothschild /  Rockefeller clan, & stand their ground against the economic contagion that they have engineered.

The last thing a bunch of bank bosses & multinational executives wants is for the nation-states of Europe to collapse, allowing their assets to be bought up on the cheap. Right?? (JK) & who will buy up all these cheap assets?? (rhetorical, again!!)

Besides, if anyone can lay claim to fathering the EU, it's Bilderberg. 60years ago, Europe was a mere Bilderbaby, conceived in a solemn ceremony on Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands' mattress. It grew into a fine young Bilderboy, but the years have caught up with it, & now it seems its knees are creaking and its heart is weak, well that was the intention, no?? for those of you who have been paying attention, that was also rhetorical.

I used the term "usual suspects" right?? so who are these people & who control's them?? ther-in I trust you will find the answer, should you care to look.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 07, 2011, 09:38:21 PM »
The true “power people”:

do not like to be photographed and written about.

have their own inner circle and keep to themselves.

do not need or want public displays or shows.

remove themselves from public scrutiny on all levels.

are discreet in their actions and accomplishments.

run the world at the top of the pyramid.

create distance from the masses with their wealth and resources.

do not  showcase their homes on bus tours.

orchestrate the news and promote their products.

do not need public accolades  and adoration.

know within themselves who and what they are.

view the masses as slave labor who support their lifestyles.

create “cushions” that easily separate them from the masses. 

do not read the same magazines that you do.

do not shop at the same places, eat at the same restaurants, vacation at the same resorts, or use the same modes of transportation.

use their wealth to separate themselves from the masses.

own the media and therefore control everything you see and hear.

You are a despicable piece of shit and I would love to let my fists drop into your face.

But, I 100% agree with you on this.

People are fucking idiots to believe the charades and illusions that the media shows them. Too many people don't know how to think critically or read between the lines on things.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #74 on: June 07, 2011, 09:40:40 PM »
reptilians