Author Topic: Who's running the world ?  (Read 16256 times)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
Re: Who's running the world ?
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2011, 09:11:09 AM »
a well organized group of people can storm Bill Gates' house, hack into his bank accounts, and make him a pauper within hours.  

sure. if you say so. 

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2011, 09:14:18 AM »
I am.

Wait.................... .......  :-X

Can I borrow $137.00 ?
a

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2011, 09:16:59 AM »
so besides the uberidiot....more questions but no answers

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2011, 09:18:38 AM »
Yes .. it's the 13 families who are called the Illuminati ..
Do we know names?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2011, 09:19:15 AM »
in one existence, your real friend, ally, are your woman and kids -as a man-. Other peoples are fighting for their own interests and only cooperate with you if you share some common interests that will icnrease or stabilize each others individual odds of survival. But make no mistake, these people outside of your family wouldnt hesitate to fuck you up if they had to to insure their own -or their loved ones- odds of survival in a critical situation.

You have to struggle for survival in your own family, fighting your own parents , brothers, sisters influences and attempts to dominate you / condition you. Even in a couple, you fight your loved one all life long until at some point you both decide not to hurt each others anymore. Even in sexual intercourses it's about domination. The best sex is when a woman wants to be subdued is able to give her what she wants -what he wants-, or when a man wants to be subdued and  woman is in the mood for it.

You even have to educate, raise, teach your kids how not to fuck you up, not to turn on you. That's reality. As someone said it ; "humans are the only animal specie that needs to be raised/educated". Everything is entirely automated in most other animal species behaviors, humans are also driven mostly by the same basic needs, and their whole lifes are built around these basic needs -eat, shit, reproduce- . But humans have , let's say, more complcated ways to insure these needs will be fulfilled, and need to learn things to raise in the social ladder and better dominate others. 

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2011, 09:22:06 AM »
Do we know names?
They are as follows:
Rothschild (Bauer or Bower) - Pindar
Bruce
Cavendish (Kennedy)
De Medici
Hanover
Hapsburg
Krupp
Plantagenet
Rockefeller
Romanov
Sinclair (St. Clair)
Warburg (del Banco)
Windsor (Saxe-Coburg-Gothe)
Each of the 13 ruling families is given an area of the Earth and/or a particular function to fulfill on the Earth.

These particular functions include:
global finances
military technology/development
mind-control
religion
media

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2011, 09:24:07 AM »
They are as follows:
Bruce
Cavendish (Kennedy)
De Medici
Hanover
Hapsburg
Krupp
Plantagenet
Rockefeller
Romanov
Sinclair (St. Clair)
Warburg (del Banco)
Each of the 13 ruling families is given an area of the Earth and/or a particular function to fulfill on the Earth.

global finances
mind-control
religion
media
:o

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2011, 09:28:43 AM »
They are as follows:
Bruce
Cavendish (Kennedy)
De Medici
Hanover
Hapsburg
Krupp
Plantagenet
Rockefeller
Romanov
Sinclair (St. Clair)
Warburg (del Banco)

global finances
mind-control
religion
media

damn dude you re one seriously dumb loser. A retarded conspirationist. There s no fuckign conspiration, these people are at these positions because of social engeenring which took place over centuries, it is completely random, yes they "rule" by feeding dumber people with what these dumber people ask, but it doesnt make them gods. They have problems too, they re mortal too, they have ilnesses too. They just happen to have a lot more skills, bagage, social intelligence than the average joe, and most of the time they inherited all of this from their parents and grandparents who paved the way for them.

deal with it. Powerful people meet with powerful people, losers meet with losers, period. Your hate toward these people is useless, unproductive, a complete waste of time. Nowadays everyone knows what it takes to rise in the social ladder. Studies, work, intelligence, sacrifice and the ability to see long term instead of short term. These people invested in their offpsrings while others didnt, period. They capitalize on their past and future. You have all the keys needed to do the same, yet you wont and will spend all your life whining on here. This wont change the way life works, too bad. Behind every successful individual there are at least one or two great teachers/mentors who shared their life experience and knowledges with them. You could replace the family names you wrote by the names of corean, chinese, pakistani, etc families, it works the same way everywhere on earth, in the universe, without a doubt.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2011, 09:32:15 AM »
thank you uberidiot for your useless diatribe18 paragraph meltie  :)

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2011, 09:34:19 AM »
Big Money. Money you and I cannot possibly fathom. Power and Control that is out of this world.

Banks

Government

Pharmaceutical Industry

Microsoft

Food Industry

Petroleum

They all work together. One will not get richer than the other.

They control every move that is made, including war and guns.

LOL!!!!  Microsoft does not belong on this list.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2011, 09:35:24 AM »
thank you uberidiot for your useless diatribe18 paragraph meltie  :)
i ve been influencing you -and others- for months with my "diatribes". Most of what you think now has been conditionned by what i wrote on here that made you grow up, but you re still dumb and childish enough to bite the hand that's feeding you. Not like i expected something else from someone like you. Again the adage is true; not everyone can do everything, even if you give them the same keys.

You have the answer to your question here btw. Some people make shit with gold, others make gold with shit. We re not equals.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2011, 09:35:29 AM »
Can I borrow $137.00 ?

Sorry, bro.

All the cash is currently needed to fill up the state budgets all over the world.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2011, 09:37:52 AM »
i ve been influencing you -and others- for months with my "diatribes". Most of what you think now has been conditionned by what i wrote on here that made you grow up, but you re still dumb and childish enough to bite the hand that's feeding you. Not like i expected something else from someone like you. Again the adage is true; not everyone can do everything, even if you give them the same keys.

You have the answer to your question here btw. Some people make shit with gold, others make gold with shit. We re not equals.
haha

this has to be your most delusional posting yet mr uberetard

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2011, 09:40:53 AM »
Ron 8)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2011, 09:42:39 AM »
haha

this has to be your most delusional posting yet mr uberetard
what you think is only the sum of what you ve read and heard. Considering what i write is interesting and what you write -and say i guess- is uterly uninteresting i have nothing to learn from you and you have all to learn from me. That's how it works. That's also the reason why most people deduct you re a loser especially considering your age after some time spent reading or listening to you.

Communication 101 for you.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2011, 09:45:21 AM »
what you think is only the sum of what you ve read and heard. Considering what i write is interesting and what you write -and say i guess- is uterly uninteresting i have nothing to learn from you and you have all to learn from me. That's how it works. That's also the reason why most people deduct you re a loser after some time spent reading or listening to you.

Communication 101 for you.
bla bla ... you are one of the biggest idiots here  ;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2011, 09:48:17 AM »
Women.
women do not want/arent designed to lead, they want to reproduce and insure the survival of the specie. They re programmed, wired for this task. Men are programmed to fight for their mother, then their substitute of a mother. To protect and defend children. And to impregnate other women to spread their genes.  Men need women, women need men... we do not choose it, we re designed for it; all of this is absolutely perfect and regenerating itself over and over in an infinite loop. Life cannot be stopped. Even if humans are wiped out others animal species will survive and evolution and natural selection will follow different paths. The only thing that can eradicate life on a planet is the complete destruction of this planet. If someone wants to destroy life someone else who enjoys life will always attempt to protect it even if it means killing the "destroyer".

The only purpose of life is to reproduce itself. It serves no other purpose. And everything that exists and can be sensed has that purpose; reproduce life. The brain and its functions, AND WHAT IT PRODUCES serve no other purpose. Life is survival, survival is life, and everything is -strategy of- survival. Humans have no other choice but to spread thru the universe. This is what life will want once life on earth isnt possible anymore. I also highly doubt intelligence is our future. Too much intelligence is actually dangerous. Dinosaurs were dumb as rocks but lived for millions of years. We re inconceivably smart, but alrdy going nowhere with our intelligence, even maybe going to destroy ourselves. To me these are two branches of the tree of evolution that are extremes and need to be balanced. The perfect specie must be smart enough to avoid natural catatrophes like asteroids impacts endagering life everywhere on the planet, but not too smart to the point of becoming suicidal after figuring the point of life is somehow, infinite and meaningless in itself -hence the invention of anti depressants which are suposed to keep you thinking positive and being a contribution to society instead of offing yourself and potentially other people with you-. I see the invasion of third worlders as a way to dumb down the smartest -and saddest, most depressive-, caucasian population in the north as a process of evolution and natural selection to prevent northern populations from stoping to reproduce. Because we cannot deny caucasians simply do not want to reproduce anymore for some reasons. The utterly pointless materialistic lifestyle of white people is an extreme going nowhere, and needs to be balanced by the common sense of the third worlders.  Overpopulation is certainly coming our way. And the way to rise or stay at the top of the pyramid will always be studies, hard work, and a deep, special commitment from a caregiver to on or several of their kids. But you can also use violence to do get at the top of the pyramid.

In my opinion humans were designed by evolution and natural selection to survive asteroids impacts and to spread thru space, exactly what the last invention of evolution -dinosaurs- wasnt able to do. They were a mistake of evolution, very durable, but too dumb and going nowhere. I think our intelligence has for purpose to allow us to learn from our past (archelology, paleonthology...understa nding how our reptilian ancestors "lost") to increase tenfold our odds of survival (and survive what they werent able to go thru). This is the intent of our more developped brains -prefrontal lobes- that allow us to go back in the past, and to calculate the future more and more. We re the only animal specie on earth with this capacity. And only studies and love from caregivers can develop these capacities.
But what if our intelligence actually leads us to our self destruction ? It would mean we are a mistake of evolution, too. Just an experiment of nature, another branch, that's going nowhere.
 Are we?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2011, 09:53:02 AM »
Sorry, bro.

All the cash is currently needed to fill up the state budgets all over the world.
you bastard. >:(
a

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2011, 10:06:42 AM »
Women.
Bingo. They have half the stuff, and all the pussy.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2011, 10:18:30 AM »
women do not want/arent designed to lead, they want to reproduce and insure the survival of the specie. They re programmed, wired for this task. Men are programmed to fight for their mother, then their substitute of a mother. To protect and defend children. And to impregnate other women to spread their genes.  Men need women, women need men... we do not choose it, we re designed for it; all of this is absolutely perfect and regenerating itself over and over in an infinite loop. Life cannot be stopped. Even if humans are wiped out others animal species will survive and evolution and natural selection will follow different paths. The only thing that can eradicate life on a planet is the complete destruction of this planet. If someone wants to destroy life someone else who enjoys life will always attempt to protect it even if it means killing the "destroyer".
 The only purpose of life is to reproduce itself. It serves no other purpose. And everything that exists and can be sensed has that purpose; reproduce life. The brain and its functions, AND WHAT IT PRODUCES serve no other purpose. Life is survival, survival is life, and everything is -strategy of- survival. Humans have no other choice but to spread thru the universe. This is what life will want once life on earth isnt possible anymore. I also highly doubt intelligence is our future. Too much intelligence is actually dangerous. Dinosaurs were dumb as rocks but lived for millions of years. We re inconceivably smart, but alrdy going nowhere with our intelligence, even maybe going to destroy ourselves. To me these are two branches of the tree of evolution that are extremes and need to be balanced. The perfect specie must be smart enough to avoid natural catatrophes like asteroids impacts endagering life everywhere on the planet, but not too smart to the point of becoming suicidal after figuring the point of life is somehow, infinite and meaningless in itself -hence the invention of anti depressants which are suposed to keep you thinking positive and being a contribution to society instead of offing yourself and potentially other people with you-. I see the invasion of third worlders as a way to dumb down the smartest -and saddest, most depressive-, caucasian population in the north as a process of evolution and natural selection to prevent northern populations from stoping to reproduce. Because we cannot deny caucasians simply do not want to reproduce anymore for some reasons. The utterly pointless materialistic lifestyle of white people is an extreme going nowhere, and needs to be balanced by the common sense of the third worlders.  Overpopulation is certainly coming our way. And the way to rise or stay at the top of the pyramid will always be studies, hard work, and a deep, special commitment from a caregiver to on or several of their kids. But you can also use violence to do get at the top of the pyramid.

In my opinion humans were designed by evolution and natural selection to survive asteroids impacts and to spread thru space, exactly what the last invention of evolution -dinosaurs- wasnt able to do. They were a mistake of evolution, very durable, but too dumb and going nowhere. I think our intelligence has for purpose to allow us to learn from our past to increase tenfold our odds of survival. But what if our intelligence actually leads us to our self destruction ? It would mean we are a mistake of evolution, too. Just an experiment of nature, another branch, that's going nowhere.
 Are we?

Jesus fucking christ learn to use paragraphs. They teach you that shit in grade 3.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2011, 10:22:34 AM »
Jesus fucking christ learn to use paragraphs. They teach you that shit in grade 3.
doesnt stop you from reading my "diatribes" does it?

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2011, 10:27:04 AM »
100 families. Above them- MAY BE the 13.  Above them?-

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2011, 10:30:11 AM »
100 families. Above them- MAY BE the 13.  Above them?-
natural selection and evolution, the law of nature ; strongest, smartest, fastest, survive.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2011, 10:32:40 AM »
uberhomo .. noone is reading your pagelong melties .. either say something intelligent of gtfo

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2011, 10:59:15 AM »
Zionist Rothschild's.

The banks basically own every other industry and form of goverment.

As soon as they managed to sneak the federal reserve in to fruition, the gme as over.

A history....

http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_Rothschild.htm

Trans Milkshake.