Author Topic: Who's running the world ?  (Read 16316 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Who's running the world ?
« Reply #100 on: June 08, 2011, 08:15:42 AM »
Do you have to be a wanker every day of your life??
Ron, just will not have talk of Jewish interests on his board.
Nothing more sinister than trying to eliminate freedom of speech, airing of facts, etc........
No conspiracy, just an over-lord moderator.

Prick!!

PT
PT, it's been noted on here and in many places, that companies will hire an Indian person to do what a North American wants for less...which is essentially saying that India is like the cheap labor capital for IT, like China is the cheap labor capital for manual labor. Will Indians start demanding equal pay or more pay, instead of the "more bang for your buck" which is the mantra of American Car Companies?

It just seems like this idea of "hey, we'll pay his Indian dude to do it for less", seems very exploitive...

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #101 on: June 08, 2011, 08:20:28 AM »
PT, it's been noted on here and in many places, that companies will hire an Indian person to do what a North American wants for less...which is essentially saying that India is like the cheap labor capital for IT, like China is the cheap labor capital for manual labor. Will Indians start demanding equal pay or more pay, instead of the "more bang for your buck" which is the mantra of American Car Companies?

It just seems like this idea of "hey, we'll pay his Indian dude to do it for less", seems very exploitive...

They're only capable of doing fairly basic things... some of their top engineers are pretty good, and we still keep the best of those here.  THe rest go home, buy a 1l engine car, and a "luxury" apartment surrounded by filth and pretend that life is as good as it is in America.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: June 08, 2011, 08:22:17 AM »
In other words, for the most part their educations are mediocre.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #103 on: June 08, 2011, 08:25:07 AM »
does anyone worth a damn do anything north of bandra other than go to beach parties?

Yes, we work!!

& you have got it back to front.
It's south of the island where you find the actors / models hanging out in the clubs, beach parties.

Those rich kid little wankers in Juju/Bandra are all way to pretentious for my liking.
Hanging out in 'Olives' (in Bandra) just to be seen, fucking all in an air-strike, & use the Napalm!!

I hate going south of Andheri!! fucking smells like rich pretentious wankers down there.
Not my scene.

PT

Growth/noob loves me

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: June 08, 2011, 08:27:01 AM »
i don't even get as far north as bandra when I'm there.  As far as i can tell, everything north of malabar hill is a giant call-center/low budget movie studio. 

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: June 08, 2011, 08:28:03 AM »

Have you ever heard of the exchange rate??
$ to Indian R's............

I think that will answer your question.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: June 08, 2011, 08:31:30 AM »
They're only capable of doing fairly basic things... some of their top engineers are pretty good, and we still keep the best of those here.  THe rest go home, buy a 1l engine car, and a "luxury" apartment surrounded by filth and pretend that life is as good as it is in America.

How many cities could I reel off in America where you are surrounded by filth & crime, at least here the crime rate is low, unless you fuck with the wrong crew, you will be fine.
Your chances of getting mugged compared to the 'US' are fuck all.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: June 08, 2011, 08:32:37 AM »
i don't even get as far north as bandra when I'm there.  As far as i can tell, everything north of malabar hill is a giant call-center/low budget movie studio.  

As far as you can tell??
Ever heard the saying "you need to get out more??"

As you have demonstrated in your previous post, your geographical, understanding, of the city is piss fucking poor at best.
Try Google earth next time...............
Idiot.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: June 08, 2011, 08:33:33 AM »
See, I don't know how that field works, but I've met a number of Indians who seem quite smart, and whoever they work for has this mentality of, "we'll pay this Indian 90k, when a American wants 120-150k", who is really getting over?

It's like if you go to many McDonald's you'll see a ton of Latinos there---now, I know that there were programs for inmates to do work release at fast food joints or when they got out they could work for McDonald's. I don't know if there is an agreement or not. But, many of the inmates go back to doing the same crimes, because they have said that "McDonald's won't hire me because I have a felony conviction" (drug distribution).
I was also told that due to certain circumstances with workers immigration status, it's like a revolving door of employees...So, basically they (McDonald's or that franchise) would rather hire people wit questionable status, and work them until they are "found out", rather than hire a American citizen that is willing to work, and possily has eyes on owning a franchise.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: June 08, 2011, 08:41:49 AM »
See, I don't know how that field works, but I've met a number of Indians who seem quite smart, and whoever they work for has this mentality of, "we'll pay this Indian 90k, when a American wants 120-150k", who is really getting over?

It's like if you go to many McDonald's you'll see a ton of Latinos there---now, I know that there were programs for inmates to do work release at fast food joints or when they got out they could work for McDonald's. I don't know if there is an agreement or not. But, many of the inmates go back to doing the same crimes, because they have said that "McDonald's won't hire me because I have a felony conviction" (drug distribution).
I was also told that due to certain circumstances with workers immigration status, it's like a revolving door of employees...So, basically they (McDonald's or that franchise) would rather hire people wit questionable status, and work them until they are "found out", rather than hire a American citizen that is willing to work, and possily has eyes on owning a franchise.

Did some-one change the title of this thread??
I was under the impression it was 'who's running the world' - not can I whine for x3 pages because all our jobs are being sent over seas.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #110 on: June 08, 2011, 08:48:37 AM »
  ;D  there sure as hell isnt some secret organization that runs everything. "illuminati" LMAO  ;D

No shit.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: June 08, 2011, 08:49:48 AM »
Did some-one change the title of this thread??
I was under the impression it was 'who's running the world' - not can I whine for x3 pages because all our jobs are being sent over seas.

PT
No, I was making a statement...and this isn't about jobs being sent overseas...that's another thread...

We've already established the usual suspects...so everything else is purely speculation---like someone on Getbig knows the who's who of world domination/the wizard behind the curtain...
We could go on for hours, and someone else can go on the reptilian/illumi tangent. The rabbit hole gets more and more twisty and branches off into many directions---and it all leads to the belly of the Jabberwocky.

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #112 on: June 08, 2011, 08:50:01 AM »
What about Japan and China and really the rest of the Asian world.  

Who controls them?  Or do they have their own set of uber powerful families who battle it out with the European/Western Uber Families?
Wait for it....

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: June 08, 2011, 09:00:41 AM »
What about Japan and China and really the rest of the Asian world.  

Who controls them?  Or do they have their own set of uber powerful families who battle it out with the European/Western Uber Families?
Possibly, but Japan is under US' watch, so who knows...China, I plead ignorance---but they are truly influenced by the West...they prop themselves up as being superior, but never tries to export their culture...
Lamborghini says that China is there biggest market, so does Rolls Royce. Over there, Audi, BMW have "L" or long wheelbase models of their entry level, mid level cars (A4/3 Series, A6/5 series), because people want to be driven around, so that they can feel like the big boys. Euro/American goods are seen as far superior than home market, and can't anybody touch Hollywood in terms of Entertainment, there is a big push to emulate the West. 

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: June 08, 2011, 09:20:03 AM »
Possibly, but Japan is under US' watch, so who knows...China, I plead ignorance---but they are truly influenced by the West...they prop themselves up as being superior, but never tries to export their culture...
Lamborghini says that China is there biggest market, so does Rolls Royce. Over there, Audi, BMW have "L" or long wheelbase models of their entry level, mid level cars (A4/3 Series, A6/5 series), because people want to be driven around, so that they can feel like the big boys. Euro/American goods are seen as far superior than home market, and can't anybody touch Hollywood in terms of Entertainment, there is a big push to emulate the West.  
rich asians were the first to be able to travel in other parts of the world, especially europe and north america. There they saw the american /caucasian way of life and decided to imitate the white man and brought this desire in their country. As the country develops and people get richer they watch american inspired soaps and so on.. They re just attempting to imitate the white man, as the whole world does. Rich chinese youths are exactly the same as rich caucasian youths except they have lemon faces -and might be a little more work focused-.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: June 08, 2011, 09:22:00 AM »
As far as you can tell??
Ever heard the saying "you need to get out more??"

As you have demonstrated in your previous post, your geographical, understanding, of the city is piss fucking poor at best.
Try Google earth next time...............
Idiot.

PT

lol, i know that city far better than you ever will, you low rent piece of shit.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: June 08, 2011, 09:28:40 AM »
rich asians were the first to be able to travel in other parts of the world, especially europe and north america. There they saw the american /caucasian way of life and decided to imitate the white man and brought this desire in their country. As the country develops and people get richer they watch american inspired soaps and so on.. They re just attempting to imitate the white man, as the whole world does. Rich chinese youths are exactly the same as rich caucasian youths except they have lemon faces -and might be a little more work focused-.
Hence the importation of Russian women into Japan
and Buick being viewed as a luxury car in China (a unique history with China)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #117 on: June 08, 2011, 10:39:47 AM »
How many cities could I reel off in America where you are surrounded by filth & crime, at least here the crime rate is low, unless you fuck with the wrong crew, you will be fine.
Your chances of getting mugged compared to the 'US' are fuck all.

PT

How many American cities can you "reel off" where this is a problem?

Uncollected Feces Highlight Sanitation Challenge in India's Urban Areas
By Jason Gale - Jun 9, 2010 1:51 AM ET .

More than half of the human feces in most urban areas of India goes uncollected and none of the country’s 423 cities is “healthy and clean,” according to a government-commissioned survey.

Sanitation facilities in two of every five cities “need immediate remedial action” after attaining the lowest of four ratings in a survey commissioned by the Ministry of Urban Development released yesterday. More than half require “considerable improvement” and only four cities, including the capital, New Delhi, received the second-highest ranking.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #118 on: June 08, 2011, 12:01:50 PM »
  ;D  there sure as hell isnt some secret organization that runs everything. "illuminati" LMAO  ;D

You are one stupid guy, seriously fucking stupid.

Trans Milkshake.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #119 on: June 08, 2011, 12:05:29 PM »

You are one stupid ####, seriously fucking stupid.
Are you saying 'National Treasure' was a documentary?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #120 on: June 08, 2011, 12:08:02 PM »
You are a despicable piece of shit and I would love to let my fists drop into your face.

easy, paki.
b

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #121 on: June 08, 2011, 12:20:47 PM »
Are you saying 'National Treasure' was a documentary?

:P
Trans Milkshake.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: June 08, 2011, 12:24:35 PM »
the wiz is behind the curtain, it's all smoke and mirrors after all.
F

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: June 08, 2011, 07:00:54 PM »
lol, i know that city far better than you ever will, you low rent piece of shit.

This I doubt very much, unless you were born here & spent most of your life here.
Ah-hominem, now is it...........
Did I hurt your feelings?? how many times have actually been to Mumbai, & you never get north of Bandra??
Sure I bet you know the city way better than I do, my wife has spent a large part of her life here, & I have been coming here since 2000, & now live here full time.

Sure you do..............

Clown!!

PT
Growth/noob loves me

w8m8

« Reply #124 on: June 09, 2011, 04:15:21 AM »
How many American cities can you "reel off" where this is a problem?

I'll start you off, with El Paso:

http://www.ktsm.com/news/feces-urine-problem-in-downtown-el-paso

Take a look at the vid, see how El Paso is starting to resemble a scummy locale as observable in India, South America or China?

If we have other U.S cities where this isn't happening, it will; why? because those other cities still have plenty of tax dollars being gouged from WHITE Americans, but guess what? those whites are getting older, and the cash is running out, then what do you think will happen?

Hey, even California (70% NON white) gets in on the act, how? By dumping 500 TONS OF MEXCREMENT every day:

http://exiledonline.com/l-a-dumps-500-tons-of-human-excrement-onto-kern-county-every-day/

The difference between them and the Indians you have attempted to harrangue? the U.S (thanks to the jew Bernays, and his bullshit art of Public Relations) don't refer to it as "dumped shit", "sewage problem" or "uncollected waste" nah, that would be far too 'messy', they just call it "the beneficial re-use of biosolids"; and like a good little goy cunt, you swallow the lot.

Let us not even get onto the vile matter concerned with U.S vegetable crops being recalled on account that, migrant workers have taken to shitting in the fields and wiping their asses on the fucking lettuces, thus causing outbreaks of e-coli.

The U.S is on its ass, she will become minority white at some point before 2040, afterwhich you will see "shit strewn suburbs" that would make many an Indian blanche; ya moronic cunt!

The reason? because as the composition of a nations population tilts towards greater representation from the darker races, the shittier it becomes.

As the old axiom goes: as with leaves, before they die, a nation becomes brown. Turds and skin baby, turds and skin!  

Never fear, at least America has nurtured a great population of blacks, of whom, by virtue of the enthusiastic desire to smoke it, will single handedly take all that 'good shit' off your hands:

Blacks love dem sum o dat good shit bro:

http://cofcc.org/2011/05/african-jenkem-comes-to-the-us/

- Who engineered the United States immigration reforms? Jews! So suck it up, smart ass, you have a big surprise coming to you!

Now, back to India; since you want to play "lets compare" might I ask you the following:

- How many Indian cities can you name where this is a problem:

If the above graphic went over your head, here is the question:

- How many Indian cities can you name where Negros perpetrate rape with a rate of seeming impunity to rival that of blacks in the United States, as seen in the figures above? Figures, of which, many[dick whipped] American whites have come to embrace over the last 60 years?

As Gandhi discussed with Hitler, the Indians fucking hate darkies, they know full well what the vile Kaffirs are all about; as many sane observers through history have asserted, blacks are low, untouchable beasts of the field:

Pubs bar African nationals in Bangalore, India:

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Pubs-bar-African-nationals-in-Bangalore/Article1-703947.aspx

Have we said you are a moron?

Moron!