Author Topic: what's your favourite serial killer ?  (Read 17177 times)

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
Re: what's your favourite serial killer ?
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2011, 07:05:50 AM »
Kudos if you recognize my pick, and best of luck forgetting him hehe.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2011, 07:07:41 AM »
peter sutcliffe - the yorkshire ripper.

his father in law, lived in my street when i was young (along with the daughter of one of his victims). i remember when he got caught, it was insane with all the reporters and police.

spinnis

« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2011, 07:08:31 AM »

Albert Fish?

"Fish promised to hire Budd and said he would send for him in a few days. However, he failed to show up but sent a telegraph to the Budd family apologizing and set a later date. He returned for a second visit and said he would take Edward to work on his farm. However, he claimed he would have to return later to pick him up as he had to attend his sister's birthday party. He convinced the parents, Delia Flanagan and Albert Budd I, to let Grace accompany him to the party that evening at his sister's home"

"The police arrested Charles Edward Pope on September 5, 1930 as a suspect in the kidnapping. He was a 66-year-old apartment house superintendent, and was accused by his estranged wife.[6] He spent 108 days in jail between his arrest and trial on December 22, 1930.[20] He was found not guilty."

But he couldnt relax so he sent the mother a letter which included the kind words

"On Sunday June the 3, 1928 I called on you at 406 W 15 St. Brought you pot cheese—strawberries. We had lunch. Grace sat in my lap and kissed me. I made up my mind to eat her. On the pretense of taking her to a party. You said yes she could go. I took her to an empty house in Westchester I had already picked out. When we got there, I told her to remain outside. She picked wildflowers. I went upstairs and stripped all my clothes off. I knew if I did not I would get her blood on them. When all was ready I went to the window and called her. Then I hid in a closet until she was in the room. When she saw me all naked she began to cry and tried to run down the stairs. I grabbed her and she said she would tell her mamma. First I stripped her naked. How she did kick – bite and scratch. I choked her to death, then cut her in small pieces so I could take my meat to my rooms. Cook and eat it. How sweet and tender her little ass was roasted in the oven. It took me 9 days to eat her entire body. I did not fuck her tho I could of had I wished. She died a virgin."

one messed up dude thats for sure. Poor mother. As if not knowing You let your daghter go with a serial killer ir bas enough.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2011, 07:11:00 AM »
I ain't never did nothin' that didn't make the world a better place.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2011, 07:24:52 AM »
Richard Speck was more than just a "speck" on the radar..................f amous killer of nurses in their dormitory.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2011, 07:25:20 AM »
Albert Fish?
There's a really disturbing x-ray pic of Fish, or rather his pelvis, into which he used to insert all sorts of sharp objects.    :-X

/reaches for mind bleach

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2011, 07:28:45 AM »

spinnis

« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2011, 07:29:42 AM »
There's a really disturbing x-ray pic of Fish, or rather his pelvis, into which he used to insert all sorts of sharp objects.    :-X

/reaches for mind bleach

"The trial lasted for 10 days. Fish pleaded insanity, and claimed to have heard voices from God telling him to kill children. Several psychiatrists testified about Fish's sexual fetishes which included sadism, coprophilia, urophilia, pedophilia, infibulation, and masochism. Dempsey in his summation noted that Fish was a "psychiatric phenomenon" and that nowhere in legal or medical records was there another individual who possessed so many sexual abnormalities"

Another murder "Gaffney's mother visited Fish in Sing Sing to try to get more details of her son's death.[27] Fish confessed the following:"

"I brought him to the Riker Ave. dumps. There is a house that stands alone, not far from where I took him. I took the boy there. Stripped him naked and tied his hands and feet and gagged him with a piece of dirty rag I picked out of the dump. Then I burned his clothes. Threw his shoes in the dump. Then I walked back and took the trolley to 59 St. at 2 A.M. and walked from there home. Next day about 2 P.M., I took tools, a good heavy cat-of-nine tails. Home made. Short handle. Cut one of my belts in half, slit these halves in six strips about 8 inches long. I whipped his bare behind till the blood ran from his legs. I cut off his ears – nose – slit his mouth from ear to ear. Gouged out his eyes. He was dead then. I stuck the knife in his belly and held my mouth to his body and drank his blood. I picked up four old potato sacks and gathered a pile of stones. Then I cut him up. I had a grip with me. I put his nose, ears and a few slices of his belly in the grip. Then I cut him through the middle of his body. Just below the belly button. Then through his legs about 2 inches below his behind. I put this in my grip with a lot of paper. I cut off the head – feet – arms – hands and the legs below the knee. This I put in sacks weighed with stones, tied the ends and threw them into the pools of slimy water you will see all along the road going to North Beach. I came home with my meat. I had the front of his body I liked best. His monkey and pee wees and a nice little fat behind to roast in the oven and eat. I made a stew out of his ears – nose – pieces of his face and belly. I put onions, carrots, turnips, celery, salt and pepper. It was good. Then I split the cheeks of his behind open, cut off his monkey and pee wees and washed them first. I put strips of bacon on each cheek of his behind and put them in the oven. Then I picked 4 onions and when the meat had roasted about 1/4 hour, I poured about a pint of water over it for gravy and put in the onions. At frequent intervals I basted his behind with a wooden spoon. So the meat would be nice and juicy. In about 2 hours, it was nice and brown, cooked through. I never ate any roast turkey that tasted half as good as his sweet fat little behind did. I ate every bit of the meat in about four days. His little monkey was as sweet as a nut, but his pee-wees I could not chew. Threw them in the toilet"

No doubt he deserved to die but "The jury found him to be sane and guilty," Sane? lol

gets "better"
He testified that Fish was abnormal but sane. Under cross examination, Dempsey asked if coprophilia, urophilia and pedophilia indicated a sane or insane person. Gregory replied that such a person was not "mentally sick" and that these were common perversions that were "socially perfectly alright" and that Fish was "no different from millions of other people", some very prominent and successful, that suffered from the "very same" perversions.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2011, 07:41:01 AM »
"Fish's sexual fetishes which included sadism, coprophilia, urophilia, pedophilia, infibulation, and masochism."

I can relate!! ;D

spinnis

« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2011, 07:42:26 AM »
"Fish's sexual fetishes which included sadism, coprophilia, urophilia, pedophilia, infibulation, and masochism."

I can relate!! ;D
I wonder what he would have done on coke,pcp and some sturroids for good measure  ;D

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2011, 09:34:35 AM »
Fish is so bad most of the time he is omitted from top serial killer of all time lists, out of fear it might inspire a copy cat.

Dude used to shove needles into his pelvis and scrotum, go climb a tree and howl at the moon all night, probably while slow cooking a human being (likely under the age of 12 or so).

His whole story is nuts, like he was introduced to homosexuality, scat eating, urine drinking, bath houses etc AT TWELVE. Had a bunch of crazy uncles as well. Just all around NUTS.

You can't beat the guy, do not bother. Easy to find psychos with higher body counts, but none can even dream of matching the perversity and overall oddness.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2011, 09:34:49 AM »
Some weak picks in here, this guy murdered more people than all your guys combined

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2011, 09:36:29 AM »
Fish is so bad most of the time he is omitted from top serial killer of all time lists, out of fear it might inspire a copy cat.

Dude used to shove needles into his pelvis and scrotum, go climb a tree and howl at the moon all night, probably while slow cooking a human being (likely under the age of 12 or so).

His whole story is nuts, like he was introduced to homosexuality, scat eating, urine drinking, bath houses etc AT TWELVE. Had a bunch of crazy uncles as well. Just all around NUTS.

You can't beat the guy, do not bother. Easy to find psychos with higher body counts, but none can even dream of matching the perversity and overall oddness.

Peter Kurten was far more depraved and killed far more

http://www.crimeandinvestigation.co.uk/crime-files/peter-kurten-the-vampire-of-dusseldorf/biography.html

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2011, 09:48:55 AM »
How about Angelo Buono and Kenneth Bianchi.....aka....  The Hillside Stranglers.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2011, 09:55:47 AM »
How about Angelo Buono and Kenneth Bianchi.....aka....  The Hillside Stranglers.

Guys like that who rape and murder 12yr old girls should be tied up in a cell and then the parents of the girls allowed 24 hours with them to do what they want.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2011, 09:57:46 AM »
Guys like that who rape and murder 12yr old girls should be tied up in a cell and then the parents of the girls allowed 24 hours with them to do what they want.

Agreed. At least Panzram had the guts to rape and murder only fellas.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2011, 10:13:59 AM »

He was probably a good guy at heart....I mean once you got to know him.   

;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2011, 10:16:19 AM »

Pretty good flick.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2011, 10:21:56 AM »

Last name Fish, Cannibal and child killer If I remember correctly around 1920 or so.
Got his taste for human flesh when he was in Asia and observed flesh of humans especially from young children sold to the
public due to severe shortage of food.
Last killed a child of a farmer (girl) who took him in for a while, he supposedly whipped her to death and cooked her, also send the
family a sadistic letter disctibing what he did to the girl.
When they arrested him they found needles in his ass long needles which he would put in his butt cheeks since he had severe
sadistic and masochistic tendencies.

I know my serial killers - go on challenge me again :)

spinnis

« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2011, 10:22:44 AM »
He was probably a good guy at heart....I mean once you got to know him.   

;D

yep, only problem was the he didnt like people under the age of 20. besides that...  ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2011, 10:23:36 AM »
Let's not forget Ed Gein - Psycho and Silence of the Lambs model.

spinnis

« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2011, 10:23:44 AM »
Last name Fish, Cannibal and child killer If I remember correctly around 1920 or so.
Got his taste for human flesh when he was in Asia and observed flesh of humans especially from young children sold to the
public due to severe shortage of food.
Last killed a child of a farmer (girl) who took him in for a while, he supposedly whipped her to death and cooked her, also send the
family a sadistic letter disctibing what he did to the girl.
When they arrested him they found needles in his ass long needles which he would put in his butt cheeks since he had severe
sadistic and masochistic tendencies.

I know my serial killers - go on challenge me again :)

I assume you did not bother reading my response  ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2011, 10:24:54 AM »
Some weak picks in here, this guy murdered more people than all your guys combined

Free Derek Anthony Webcam session for whoever names this guy

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2011, 10:25:38 AM »
Ed was a real charming guy in person!!  :)

spinnis

« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2011, 10:27:06 AM »

He was just crazy, mostly seemed to focus on already dead bodies and only killed a woman and one more I think.

He just liked to decorate shit with human skins and bodyparts, but 2 kills? serial killer? I dunno, just a nut that got famous because of decorating his house. from people that was Already dead..