Author Topic: Ron Kramer serves Rich Gaspari at Muscle Beach  (Read 22011 times)

w8m8

Ron Kramer serves Rich Gaspari at Muscle Beach
« on: June 10, 2011, 12:59:55 PM »
Ron Kramer has been busy dropping a tri-fecta of ownage on the industry.

Kramer, earlier today:

Earlier, Ron posted the vid feat him serving Gaspari, IN PERSON, with papers/notice of court action; then [over at Pat Arnold's Facebook] our fave laughrican joker - Venom "sweet tits" Goodrum - took it upon himself to stick his nose into the affair (as our fave chocfag is wont to do) thus thereafter giving rise to a post from Shawn Phillips, shortly afterwhich, both sperm slathering simpletons, found themselves on the receiving end of both barrels from Kramer LOL

Vince, will you be taking Ron up on his offer?

Video: Kramer Serving Prick Gaspari:

"I'm not taking those"

LOL

http://www.anthonyroberts.info/2011/06/thermolife-files24-million-dollar-lawsuit-versus-gaspari-nutrition/

newmom

Re: Ron Kramer re: Italian Dwarves & Chocfags!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 01:02:24 PM »
Love anthony's page..Good stuff..as usual goodrum adding his two cents

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 01:09:25 PM »
THEIR MYOFUSION TASTES GOOD BUT YA THOSE BOARD REPS TALK SHIT. A LITTLE TOO MUCH.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

w8m8

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2011, 01:28:52 PM »
THEIR MYOFUSION TASTES GOOD BUT YA THOSE BOARD REPS TALK SHIT. A LITTLE TOO MUCH.

Myofusion is a great product... if underdosed "choc full o sugar'n'shit" supps are your bag:

Kneller probably spunked in the tubs too:

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2011, 01:30:51 PM »

Myofusion is a great product... if underdosed "choc full o sugar'n'shit" supps are your bag:

Kneller probably spunked in the tubs too:

NOT GOING TO PRETEND LIKE I KNOW WHAT DOCUMENT MEANS. ELABORATE IT TO ME.

I DONT USE THEIR SHIT THOUGH. I DONT USE MUCH PROTEIN POWDER, I JUST EAT IT. WHEY IS CHEAP, BUT NOT ANYMORE. I HAD A 10LBER OF LIKE SCIVATION WHEY I FINISHED A FEW WEEKS BACK BUT WHEN I GO TO SCHOOL I HAVE UNLIMITED MEAL PLAN SO I JUST EAT.

AT HOME? I WORK AT TWO DIFFERENT RESTAURANTS/SUB SHOPS SO I GET AT LEAST 1 MEAL FREE A DAY, IF NOT TWO. THESE SHAKES MAKE ME RETAIN WATER.

IIRC, THAT MYO DEFINITELY GOT ME BLOATED QUICK.  I DONT WANNA RETAIN WATER CAUSE I LIKE GOING TO BEACH AND JUST WALKING AROUND SHIRTLESS. AND AT THE GYM, WEARING MY BEATER. CANT LOOK PREGNANT, ALWAYS GOTTA LOOK CRISP.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

breakmore

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2011, 01:38:12 PM »
I don't understand any of this.  :D

Otis B Driftwood

• Getbig II
  • Verbal Skullcrusher
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2011, 02:01:29 PM »

Cliff Notes:

One charlatan taking another charlatan to court. Author L Rea has been appointed judge.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2011, 02:46:10 PM »
Cliff Notes:

One charlatan taking another charlatan to court. Author L Rea has been appointed judge.

Exactly !!

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2011, 04:26:09 PM »
LOL the clown Vince thinking he "is in the business" and commenting....
K

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2011, 04:32:45 PM »
What did I just see/read and why?

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2011, 04:33:10 PM »
R0N KRAMER THE GREEDY JEW.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2011, 04:52:43 PM »
Supplements... ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2011, 05:01:45 PM »
Man, they were trying to make that a "viral" remix video...dude comes across as a immature douche...what 40+ year old says "served on video, bro!"

and then wants to fight people over FB comments. I mean WTF, grow up....it's like it's Getbig...
 ;D

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2011, 05:02:36 PM »
if Patrick Arnold was at the University of Illinois when Balco scandal broke, and Layne Norton was a grad student there...do you think they would've crossed paths?

Deep Tissue Massage

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2011, 05:07:56 PM »
if Patrick Arnold was at the University of Illinois when Balco scandal broke, and Layne Norton was a grad student there...do you think they would've crossed paths?

I think that they would have had a espresso or two...and some drawings done on napkins.

w8m8

« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2011, 06:14:19 AM »
Tough guy Jersey Shore-esque Guido Gaspari  LOL

What's the better choice to look like a "professional" ... accept the papers and not make a scene ? .. or let the bimbo with you call on your fellow guidos to " surround him - surround him now " 

LMAO at having a "posse" led by a woman shot caller

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2011, 06:24:26 AM »
Love the use of the 'Dave Courtney' pic to induce the idea that they are scam artists.

LOLOLOLzZzZzZzZz........ .....

PT
Growth/noob loves me

w8m8

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2011, 06:27:55 AM »
Love the use of the 'Dave Courtney' pic to induce the idea that they are scam artists.

LOLOLOLzZzZzZzZz........ .....

PT

;D

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2011, 06:39:06 AM »

;D

Did you se the video of him trying to keep that 'Harley' up-right at Reggie's funeral (complete with bombo on the back, with more surgey that sly's mom).
What a fucking clown, you think he would have practiced for a week first with a bike that heavy, wanker!!

Youtube
seems devoid of the vidoe, & the still does not show him almost drop it a few times tring to turn it round, ah well.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2011, 06:44:07 AM »
The fuck is wrong with that demented ape goodrum - cu nt sticks his nose in everywhere thinking he is some sort of industry player  ???

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2011, 06:46:56 AM »
"Italian Dwarves & Chocfags"  lol, sounds like a cereal that Bay eats every morning  ;D

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2011, 06:47:26 AM »

Drama queens.  'nuff said.  ::)

newmom

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2011, 06:56:18 AM »
Did you se the video of him trying to keep that 'Harley' up-right at Reggie's funeral (complete with bombo on the back,
PT

What kind of bike did he almost drop. Fuck let's not make fun of some of us that have dropped a harley >:( ;D :D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2011, 07:01:53 AM »
Ron Kramer has been busy dropping a tri-fecta of ownage on the industry.

Kramer, earlier today:

Earlier, Ron posted the vid feat him serving Gaspari, IN PERSON, with papers/notice of court action; then [over at Pat Arnold's Facebook] our fave laughrican joker - Venom "sweet tits" Goodrum - took it upon himself to stick his nose into the affair (as our fave chocfag is wont to do) thus thereafter giving rise to a post from Shawn Phillips, shortly afterwhich, both sperm slathering simpletons, found themselves on the receiving end of both barrels from Kramer LOL

Vince, will you be taking Ron up on his offer?

Video: Kramer Serving Prick Gaspari:

"I'm not taking those"

LOL

http://www.anthonyroberts.info/2011/06/thermolife-files24-million-dollar-lawsuit-versus-gaspari-nutrition/

Kramer is in his mid 40's and is acting and dressing like he's in the 8th grade.  I don't take issue with his lawsuit because Gaspari reps have been talking shit for a long time but that doesn't mean you follow the guy around with a camera like a fucking stalker.

And as far as his choice of wardrobe attire and his "offer...well...pictures speak a thousand words and I'll never be scared of some Jew trying to act black::)

A

w8m8

« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2011, 07:07:22 AM »
Did you se the video of him trying to keep that 'Harley' up-right at Reggie's funeral (complete with bombo on the back, with more surgey that sly's mom).
What a fucking clown, you think he would have practiced for a week first with a bike that heavy, wanker!!

Youtube
seems devoid of the vidoe, & the still does not show him almost drop it a few times tring to turn it round, ah well.

PT

LOL .. no .. I didn't see it .. shame it's unavailable .. the embarrassment must have been too much for his character to withstand .. The Camelot Castle tour is entertaining though .. his portrait with the wings and halo hung amongst his "prop" weapons is downright comical

The fuck is wrong with that demented ape goodrum - cu nt sticks his nose in everywhere thinking he is some sort of industry player  ???

exactly Will .. he's all over all day every day adding his wealth of knowledge and insights on any and every webpage that relates to this "sport" and it's players

Helluva Life he's got there !! Between all that and keeping Vissy satisfied .. his days are full of hard work !!

Kramer is in his mid 40's and is acting and dressing like he's in the 8th grade.  I don't take issue with his lawsuit because Gaspari reps have been talking shit for a long time but that doesn't mean you follow the guy around with a camera like a fucking stalker.

And as far as his choice of wardrobe attire...well...pictures speak a thousand words ::)

Hang on Venom Vince .. have you forgotten the wondrous images of Vissy we have all seen ? and how old are you that you creep all over the web adding your opinions to things so people notice you so be careful who you call an 8th grader