Author Topic: Ron Kramer serves Rich Gaspari at Muscle Beach  (Read 22002 times)

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
Re: Ron Kramer re: Italian Dwarves & Chocfags!!!
« Reply #75 on: June 12, 2011, 08:12:42 AM »
great  ::)  just wonderful .. another exceptional sense of humor .. and brutal usage of the new account  ..  lemme guess ?

long time lurker ?

Alright .. I get it  8)  .. you're a student  ( lol ) and only want help .. ok .. here's some good advice ... go to BBPro .. there are many supplement reviews .. by excellent researchers .. look up Steven Sidorski .. he was getting great reviews from Matt C .. who also has tried everything under the sun out a quite a few different "products" and Matt even youtubes his reviews for a better endorsement  !!

or buy some Ovaltine and Instant Breakfast instead ;D

LISTEN YOU FILTHY BUTTHOLE. I SIGNED UP HERE TO ASK GH15 SOME STUFF. NOT TO SUPPLEMENT REVIEW OR SHIT, BUT IF IT COMES ALONG THE WAY, SO BE IT.....
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: June 12, 2011, 08:14:21 AM »
It tastes good and my take on under-dosed supplements is that it is most likely more than one company doing it.  I seem to doubt that Gaspari [one of the bigger companies at $110 million a year in sales] would be under-dosing while other companies are not.  As this thread shows, bigger companies come under a lot of scrutiny.  My response to the under-dosing claims would be to question what the other companies are doing.  An industry insider [Woten] told me that it is indeed commonplace in the industry.  So again, why single out Gaspari?

Did you know that the White Man stole land from Aboriginals in North America in 1492?  Oh hang on, EVERYONE STOLE LAND BACK THEN, IT WAS HOW LAND WAS ACQUIRED.  So stop slandering my demographic as if they were the only one.   ::)

That's my point, why single out one person for something everyone is doing in the industry?

I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF IT'S 1, 2, OR 1000 PEOPLE IN THE INDUSTRY. I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO AND WHAT, SO I CAN AVOID. I GET IT, THEY GOTTA MAKE MONEY....JUST NOT MINE.

ITS WHY I JUST USE TEST. I STOPPED USING PROTEIN POWDERS AND SHIT. SOME BRO AT THE LOCAL SUPP SHOP GAVE ME A PRE-WO. IT WORKS GOOD AND EVERYTHING BUT I WOULDNT BUY IT WITH MY OWN MONEY. I GET A PUMP AND INSANE FOCUS JUST WALKING INTO THE GYM AND SEEING SOME TIGHT 24 YEAR OLD CHICK IN THOSE SPANDEX SHORTS...MAKES ME WANNA GET BIG.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

w8m8

Re: Ron Kramer serves Rich Gaspari at Muscle Beach
« Reply #77 on: June 12, 2011, 03:22:11 PM »
Calm down, Gloria, it ain't that serious.

Ignore the user named "Matt C"; As you can see, he is a Canadian degenerate, not to mention, a VIOLENT COMMUNIST scumbag with homosexual leanings and poor taste in bedroom attire !

His perpetual poovery has precipitated the observable, manifest mental illness you see in his above posts.

Only a simpleton devoid of any "PT Barnum" like qualities (never mind possessing any degree of industry technical knowledge) would struggle to comprehend this ongoing roasting of Gaspari Nutrition... Matt is a simpleton, ignore him.... like most do with his "vote for your dick of the month" pro-gay, degenerate forum.

Anyhoo, and moving on; Gaspari products are vile, vilified, toxic, noxious nasty crap, of which, have drawn the attention of not only Ron Kramer, but also the FDA and various lawyers, the legal firms of whom, are keen to pursue class action against old Rich and his dissentry inducing warez.

Aside from the lab report posted above (revealing Gaspari Myofusion to be under dosed) there are other exhibits that may be of interest:

Recently, the FDA issued Gaspari with a warning over their "Superpump", "Plasmajet" and "Mitotropin" products.

FDA Warns Gaspari About Fraudulent Products:

http://www.nutraingredients-usa.com/Regulation/FDA-Beware-of-Fraudulent-Dietary-Supplements?nocount

Whether using illegal ingredients, breaching good manufacturing practice (GMP) or trying to ignore the adverse event reports (AER) from customers whom have subsequently developed medical problems (such as shitting blood, bowel cancer and potential colostomy etc) the FDA monitoring of Gaspari has become an almost perpetual affair; indeed, they must arguably be on first name terms?

The Gaspari products known as "Superpump", "Plasmajet", "Novedex XT" and "Mitotropin" have all been at the center of what the FDA refer to as "Serious Personal Injury" claims.

http://www.fda.gov/ICECI/EnforcementActions/WarningLetters/ucm246818.htm

"Novedex XT" is the focus of a class action pursued by attorneys at Schmidt and Clark:

Novedex XT Dietary Supplement Recall Lawyer & Lawsuit:

http://www.schmidtandclark.com/novedex-xt-dietary-supplement-recall

As if that wasn't litany enough, you can add Gaspari's association with Bruce Kneller (Gaspari's chief 'formulator', convicted steroid dealer and molester) into the sordid mix of embarrassment and incompetency.

Ron Kramer/Thermolife's suing of Gaspari - to the tune of $25 million - is but icing on the cake!

So, to sum up, why should you even want to think of doing business with Gaspari Nutrition?

You are probably another in the long line of supplement buying, know nothing mongols such as Matt C.

You are, no doubt, ready to bend over for free supps and a menthol & aloe vera covered finger up the asshole?

That bird in the pic did have nice tits though, so not all bad.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: June 12, 2011, 04:01:43 PM »

Ignore the user named "Matt C"; As you can see, he is a Canadian degenerate, not to mention, a VIOLENT COMMUNIST scumbag with homosexual leanings and poor taste in bedroom attire !

His perpetual poovery has precipitated the observable, manifest mental illness you see in his above posts.

Only a simpleton devoid of any "PT Barnum" like qualities (never mind possessing any degree of industry technical knowledge) would struggle to comprehend this ongoing roasting of Gaspari Nutrition... Matt is a simpleton, ignore him.... like most do with his "vote for your dick of the month" pro-gay, degenerate forum.

Anyhoo, and moving on; Gaspari products are vile, vilified, toxic, noxious nasty crap, of which, have drawn the attention of not only Ron Kramer, but also the FDA and various lawyers, the legal firms of whom, are keen to pursue class action against old Rich and his dissentry inducing warez.

Aside from the lab report posted above (revealing Gaspari Myofusion to be under dosed) there are other exhibits that may be of interest:

Recently, the FDA issued Gaspari with a warning over their "Superpump", "Plasmajet" and "Mitotropin" products.

http://www.nutraingredients-usa.com/Regulation/FDA-Beware-of-Fraudulent-Dietary-Supplements?nocount

Whether using illegal ingredients, breaching good manufacturing practice (GMP) or trying to ignore the adverse event reports (AER) from customers whom have subsequently developed medical problems (such as shitting blood, bowel cancer and potential colostomy etc) the FDA monitoring of Gaspari has become an almost perpetual affair; indeed, they must arguably be on first name terms?

The Gaspari products known as "Superpump", "Plasmajet", "Novedex XT" and "Mitotropin" have all been at the center of what the FDA refer to as "Serious Personal Injury" claims.

"Novedex XT" is the focus of a class action pursued by attorneys at Schmidt and Clark:

As if that wasn't litany enough, you can add Gaspari's association with Bruce Kneller (Gaspari's chief 'formulator', convicted steroid dealer and molester) into the sordid mix of embarrassment and incompetency.

Ron Kramer/Thermolife's suing of Gaspari - to the tune of $25 million - is but icing on the cake!

So, to sum up, why should you even want to think of doing business with Gaspari Nutrition?

You are probably another in the long line of supplement buying, know nothing mongols such as Matt C.

You are, no doubt, ready to bend over for free supps and a menthol & aloe vera covered finger up the asshole?

ST0P WITH THE CHEAPSH0TS. Y0U'RE EXP0SING Y0URSELF.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: June 12, 2011, 04:32:44 PM »

GOOD JOB ADHERING MY PRESENCE. THIS IS THE STUFF I WAS LOOKING FOR.

IM NOT GOING TO BE "SOLD" ON THIS AND SAY GASPARI=SHIT. BUT IM SAFER NOT USING IT, THATS HOW I SEE IT. I JUST WILL KEEP EATING FISH, CHICKEN, TURKEY, ETC. INSTEAD. I GET 1-2 MEALS FREE A DAY SO I CAN AFFORD IT. PLUS I GET FREE EGG WHITES TWICE  WEEK(A FULL CARTON).
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

w8m8

« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2011, 05:51:51 PM »
ST0P WITH THE CHEAPSH0TS. Y0U'RE EXP0SING Y0URSELF.

assbruise

FUCK 0FF 0UTTA MY THREAD  

newmom

« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2011, 05:54:18 PM »
assbruise

FUCK 0FF 0UTTA MY THREAD  

;D

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2011, 09:08:30 PM »
Matt C... I actually don't believe you're gay. But I do believe that you're completely fucking insane. The eyes say it all.
Also, especially given the fact that you live and breathe this stuff, your physique is an atrocity. Stop trying.

(But that 'party' picture is extremely gay, given the naked man in the towel right beside you. It ain't doing you any favors. And LOL at paying whores to have drinks with you.)

Are you saying that after that photo was taken I swallowed the man in the towel's sperm?  I categorically deny this allegation!

Furthermore, yes, I do train quite regularly [3-5 days per week] and in general I train very hard.  But trust me, my diet is something to be desired.  I know I've moaned on about this before, but I would be shocked if I hit a 1,500 calorie per day average.  In light of this, I do believe some of my lifts are respectable, also considering my body weight.  I asked Layne Norton how he is able to eat so much and expected a complex answer and instead he said "I'm always hungry".  I wish I was.  I believe if my eating came as easily as my ability to train hard, I would make pretty good gains.  I've come to expect that I can weigh anywhere ranging from 160-180 depending on how much I eat.  I consider myself pretty realistic.

Lastly, some on here feel I am a paid shill for Gaspari's products and I admit to being slightly biased when I get free supplements to review but in no way has Gaspari paid me to endorse his wares.  As of the Arnold Classic, I have refused all free supplements and buy all supplements for review.  One company in particular was trying as hard as possible to refuse my paying for supplements because they caught on to the fact that I am kinder in reviews I make for free products.  Also, I was mistaken about reviewing MyoFusion, as it was actually IntraPro that I reviewed.  I am being honest when I say I had no idea companies consistently under-dose products.  When Woten informed me of this, I was taken aback.  If I failed to mention this in my reviews, it was because I didn't know.  In the future, I will make a note of these claims should they be verified.  Also, I plan to verify any lift claims I have been making recently.  People BS so much online that I try to verify my lifts as often as possible.  While I may be less muscular than the average getbigger, I feel my strength is not too bad overall.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: June 12, 2011, 09:35:21 PM »
I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF IT'S 1, 2, OR 1000 PEOPLE IN THE INDUSTRY. I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO AND WHAT, SO I CAN AVOID. I GET IT, THEY GOTTA MAKE MONEY....JUST NOT MINE.

ITS WHY I JUST USE TEST. I STOPPED USING PROTEIN POWDERS AND SHIT. SOME BRO AT THE LOCAL SUPP SHOP GAVE ME A PRE-WO. IT WORKS GOOD AND EVERYTHING BUT I WOULDNT BUY IT WITH MY OWN MONEY. I GET A PUMP AND INSANE FOCUS JUST WALKING INTO THE GYM AND SEEING SOME TIGHT 24 YEAR OLD CHICK IN THOSE SPANDEX SHORTS...MAKES ME WANNA GET BIG.

I can't say for certain.  You would have to ask w8m8 to be honest.  I believe w8m8 is upset with me because I closed down my board due to an unrelated matter which I have since verified.  I have explained this via PM and have done all but personally invite w8m8 to come back and post but I believe w8m8 is convinced it was a personal matter when it was not.  What can I do?  I'd give ANYTHING for w8m8 to post on my board again.

I will recommend against SuperPump MAX for one reason: I never experience any sort of stomach upset from any sort of food or supplement, yet I found myself getting unpleasant sides from SuperPump on a regular basis.  This leads me to believe there is something in it that is just not healthy.  I know my body pretty well and I never get the runs, so my intuition tells me SuperPump is just not a healthy product.  This is only anecdotal of course but reading various personal experiences does help me in getting a good idea of a product's quality and I have heard this complaint many times.

Gaspari is not the only company which has been under scrutiny for its ingredients.  Some of you may recall the lawsuit against Species Nutrition and its Lipolyze and Somalyze products.  Although it should be noted that hepatotoxicity was only found in doses significantly above the levels in the products made by Species.

Severe Hepatotoxicity Associated With Use of a Dietary Supplement Containing Usnic Acid:

http://www.mayoclinicproceedings.com/content/81/4/541.full

With 12mg of usnic acid per Lipolyze capsule, this was not approaching anything near what would cause liver failure.

How many people die each year from prescription drugs administered under a doctor's care vs. bodybuilding supplements?  As far as I can tell, this is an attempt to crack down on the industry and people's freedom of choice in terms of supplement consumption.  I know people think I am trying to shill for Gaspari, but I sincerely am not and agree with Anthony Roberts that this lawsuit seems to have very little merit.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #84 on: June 12, 2011, 11:23:52 PM »
I remember having a long discussion with Cathy Lee in San Jose about Gaspari.

She continued on, even though she and many others were being raked over the coals by him.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 12, 2011, 11:28:44 PM »
I remember having a long discussion with Cathy Lee in San Jose about Gaspari.

She continued on, even though she and many others were being raked over the coals by him.

I've always found Gaspari's booth to be extremely generous.  I can only go based on personal experience but my opinion of Gaspari and his company is high based on how they have treated me at expos.  Who knows though, there could be a lot more to the story.  Still love SIZEON though and I highly recommend it.

Bodybuilding Pro.com

w8m8

« Reply #86 on: June 13, 2011, 04:21:24 AM »
Are you saying that after that photo was taken I swallowed the man in the towel's sperm?  I categorically deny this allegation!

obviously anyone can tell it was before the photo was taken  .. I'm still waiting for you to share what your wife thinks of all this illicit behavior with your boyfriends and young girls .. and if she knows you wear her clothes  8)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #87 on: June 13, 2011, 04:37:07 AM »
obviously anyone can tell it was before the photo was taken  .. I'm still waiting for you to share what your wife thinks of all this illicit behavior with your boyfriends and young girls .. and if she knows you wear her clothes  8)
;D

And nudes of Those girls Matt you poo pushing cock fiend  ;D

w8m8

« Reply #88 on: June 13, 2011, 05:38:36 AM »
;D

And nudes of Those girls Matt you poo pushing cock fiend  ;D

Matzi doesn't like nude pictures of girls ...  ;) .. ask him what the most popular thread is on his board LOL

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #89 on: June 13, 2011, 05:47:10 AM »
calvin will lick the screen to get drunk off the booze

;D ;D ;D

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #90 on: June 13, 2011, 09:36:28 AM »
Why do people believe I swallow the sperm of other men?  ???  Please, I would like some insight on this.  Does this look like a photo of a man who swallows the sperm of other men?  ??? [Note: Beer bottle is actually in her hand]:

WTF are you doing in the room with a dude in a towel?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 13, 2011, 11:10:15 AM »
Who the Hell is Ron Kramer?  ???

w8m8

« Reply #92 on: June 13, 2011, 11:17:41 AM »
Who the Hell is Ron Kramer?  ???

Gaspari's new friend LOL

Ron Kramer
President
ThermoLife International

http://www.thermolife.com/news/articles/thermolife.php

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 13, 2011, 11:37:00 AM »
Gaspari's new friend LOL

Ron Kramer
President
ThermoLife International

http://www.thermolife.com/news/articles/thermolife.php

Wonder if he is all natural?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #94 on: June 13, 2011, 11:40:44 AM »
Well, his nickname is "the Truth Speaker".....

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #95 on: June 13, 2011, 12:59:19 PM »
Well, his nickname is "the Truth Speaker".....

Bullshitter for sure - pushing his own "supplements".