Author Topic: Ron Kramer serves Rich Gaspari at Muscle Beach  (Read 22168 times)

w8m8

Re: Ron Kramer re: Italian Dwarves & Chocfags!!!
« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2011, 11:45:20 AM »
oh dear, I've been checkm8ed by woten the gr8... guess I'm going to have to switch accounts again. >:(

Oh . Don't I wish that were true ... that'd mean he's here aside me in NY I'd have much better things going on than watching you being fixated on finding ways to say my name

you ain't too bright   .. but you can be my bitch ... carry on  :-*

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2011, 11:49:43 AM »
schizophrenia's a hell of a disease. :-\

w8m8

« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2011, 11:51:53 AM »
schizophrenia's a hell of a disease. :-\

That explains your long absense ... it's OK

you can fit in ... you've already shown signs of delusion

pm Goodrum for his "friends" list

:-*

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2011, 11:54:13 AM »
when you post as w8m8, do you "tuck" buffalo bill style?

w8m8

« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2011, 11:59:18 AM »
when you post as w8m8, do you "tuck" buffalo bill style?

are you saying DP is naughty ?

spin that imagination till your hearts content ... it's your time .. spend it on me all you want  :-*

obtuse_waiter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2011, 12:35:37 PM »
Oh, so you have "a problem with any race trying to somewhat imitate another race of people; behavior you find "insulting".

Vince, you do know that 99.9% of EVERYTHING around you, was invented or discovered by white genius!

From AIDS meds to Zyclon-B, for every bit of your essential world, you can thank the white man!

We need not even get onto that vile degenerate you call your 'wife', Queen Vissy. Even in the midst of cock craving abandon, you were unable to stick to you own, much preferring the wanton ways of a white pervert; a corrupt consort of whom aids, abets and assists you in your horrifically homosexual, hot pursuit of piss filled romance!

Whether the language you employ [poorly] herein - right down to the spunk encrusted, scab infested and regularly molested keyboard of yours - all of it, majority so, is the white mans technology, of which you, Congo Tits, have appropriated by virtue of the jew allowing you and your ilk off the leash, to roam amongst the civilised, sixty years ago!

So Vince, I agree, take your own advice; please fuck off from that filthy keyboard, put down that operating system, stop taking those AIDS meds, and by christ, STOP adulterating the majesty that is the Queens fucking English.

Vincent (white name, slave name no doubt?) lead by example; piss off back to the fucking Congo and bounce some yams or whatever it is you boys do!

I beseech you, stop trying to be like us!

VINCE OWNED HARD

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2011, 01:13:25 PM »

VINCE OWNED HARD

I don't think I can be owned by a fairy tale and simply a complete delusion of all reality.
A

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2011, 01:52:39 PM »

Myofusion is a great product... if underdosed "choc full o sugar'n'shit" supps are your bag:

Serious question, isn't that every company?  If yes, why single out Gaspari?

Oh and, don't think we havent heard all about you and Matt C, and what you got upto at the Olympia together.

Dirty uphil gardeners, the pair of you!

LOL!!!!

At first I just thought people were joking when they accused me of being a bender, but now I'm not so sure.  But I'm not a bender.  Case in point, there was a GAY PARADE in my city this week and I did not attend.  If I was a bender, wouldn't I have attended?  ::)  Exactly.

I have a problem with any race of people trying to somewhat imitate another race of people and in fact I personally think that his "imitation of a black man" is an stereotypical impression which to me is an insult. 

Kramer is a Jew and he take some pride in his race rather than trying to be someone that he simply is not...or poorly attempt to be

I thought race doesn't exist?  ???
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 11, 2011, 02:19:54 PM »

I don't think I can be owned by a fairy tale and simply a complete delusion of all reality.

How about by a pockmarked chunkster who idolizes some british twat?

w8m8

« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2011, 02:31:41 PM »

piss off out the thread mongol

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2011, 02:33:55 PM »
OK, SO SOMEONE CLARIFY THIS FOR ME.

I SHOULD STAY AWAY MYOFUSION?

AND/OR

STAY AWAY FOR GASPARI PRODUCTS?

IM A COLLEGE KID, I PAY FOR WHAT I USE AND I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT IM GETTING. IT DAMN WELL TASTED GOOD BUT ID ACCEPT BAD TASTE IF IT MEANT QUALITY.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

w8m8

« Reply #61 on: June 11, 2011, 02:39:10 PM »

AND/OR

IM A COLLEGE KID, I PAY FOR WHAT I USE AND I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT IM GETTING. IT DAMN WELL TASTED GOOD BUT ID ACCEPT BAD TASTE IF IT MEANT QUALITY.

maybe if you stopped "YELLING " in CAPS .. people would answer you  DEREK  ::)

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #62 on: June 11, 2011, 03:28:27 PM »
maybe if you stopped "YELLING " in CAPS .. people would answer you  DEREK  ::)

DEREK? IP CHECK ME DUMBSHIT. IM NOBODY HERE.

ANYWAYS. IF YOU DONT HAVE AN ANSWER TO MY QUESTION DONT REPLY TO ME U FUCKING TURD.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

w8m8

« Reply #63 on: June 11, 2011, 04:06:35 PM »
DEREK? IP CHECK ME DUMBSHIT. IM NOBODY HERE.

ANYWAYS. IF YOU DONT HAVE AN ANSWER TO MY QUESTION DONT REPLY TO ME U FUCKING TURD.

great  ::)  just wonderful .. another exceptional sense of humor .. and brutal usage of the new account  ..  lemme guess ?

long time lurker ?

Alright .. I get it  8)  .. you're a student  ( lol ) and only want help .. ok .. here's some good advice ... go to BBPro .. there are many supplement reviews .. by excellent researchers .. look up Steven Sidorski .. he was getting great reviews from Matt C .. who also has tried everything under the sun out a quite a few different "products" and Matt even youtubes his reviews for a better endorsement  !!

or buy some Ovaltine and Instant Breakfast instead ;D

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 11, 2011, 08:33:51 PM »

AND/OR

It tastes good and my take on under-dosed supplements is that it is most likely more than one company doing it.  I seem to doubt that Gaspari [one of the bigger companies at $110 million a year in sales] would be under-dosing while other companies are not.  As this thread shows, bigger companies come under a lot of scrutiny.  My response to the under-dosing claims would be to question what the other companies are doing.  An industry insider [Woten] told me that it is indeed commonplace in the industry.  So again, why single out Gaspari?

Did you know that the White Man stole land from Aboriginals in North America in 1492?  Oh hang on, EVERYONE STOLE LAND BACK THEN, IT WAS HOW LAND WAS ACQUIRED.  So stop slandering my demographic as if they were the only one.   ::)

That's my point, why single out one person for something everyone is doing in the industry?

great  ::)  just wonderful .. another exceptional sense of humor .. and brutal usage of the new account  ..  lemme guess ?

long time lurker ?

Alright .. I get it  8)  .. you're a student  ( lol ) and only want help .. ok .. here's some good advice ... go to BBPro .. there are many supplement reviews .. by excellent researchers .. look up Steven Sidorski .. he was getting great reviews from Matt C .. who also has tried everything under the sun out a quite a few different "products" and Matt even youtubes his reviews for a better endorsement  !!

or buy some Ovaltine and Instant Breakfast instead ;D

Super Pump in all its forms gives me the runs.  I would say it is average or perhaps just marginally above average for a pre-workout supplement but horrible in terms of side effects.  Myofusion tastes good and to my recollection gave me no stomach problems that I can recall.  If it's under-dosed, I couldn't tell you.  SIZEON is fantastic and I would absolutely recommend it.  Overall I think Gaspari is a good company but with all big companies, eventually you start to pay for the high cost of advertising and promotion.

What is the height cutoff for a dwarf?  ???

Should I get Steve Sidorski to write more reviews for my site?  ???

If I deadlift 480 at 160 is that good?  ???
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 11, 2011, 08:50:30 PM »

Myofusion is a great product... if underdosed "choc full o sugar'n'shit" supps are your bag:

Kneller probably spunked in the tubs too:

Are you saying that the protein content of any given Myofusion shake depends on the sperm count of Bruce Kneller?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #66 on: June 11, 2011, 09:05:54 PM »
Matt - it sounds like you love the cock  :D

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 11, 2011, 09:40:03 PM »
Matt - it sounds like you love the cock  :D

Why do people believe I swallow the sperm of other men?  ???  Please, I would like some insight on this.  Does this look like a photo of a man who swallows the sperm of other men?  ??? [Note: Beer bottle is actually in her hand]:
Bodybuilding Pro.com

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #68 on: June 11, 2011, 11:37:47 PM »
Matt C you know goddamn well you're gay. Your entire involvement in the bodybuilding "industry" is nothing more than a thinly veiled effort to find the cock.

You'd gain a lot more respect from your peers if you just admitted you enjoy gargling mens balls.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 12, 2011, 04:19:06 AM »
Matt C you know goddamn well you're gay. Your entire involvement in the bodybuilding "industry" is nothing more than a thinly veiled effort to find the cock.

You'd gain a lot more respect from your peers if you just admitted you enjoy gargling mens balls.

The worst part about this is that I can't even convince myself I'm not gay anymore.  Who the f*&k buys dozens or even hundreds of bodybuilding magazines who isn't a bender?  ???  Even Tim Fogarty has claimed he has not bought a magazine in years.  But I categorically deny the allegations of being an uphill gardener.  Unfortunately, I don't think there is much of anything at all I can do to prevent people from thinking I am an anal assassin at this point.  It is growing increasingly clear to me that many people are convinced that I bite pillows on a regular basis.  The saddest part of all this is that I am in no way, shape, or form a turd burglar.  I have never even so much as THOUGHT about swallowing the sperm of other men.

If my explanation is worth anything, the reason why I got an initial interest in bodybuilding was in an attempt to get dates [with women] and I started my website simply as a way to retain my knowledge by writing out some of the things I learned.  Later on, I contributed more and more to the site and I feel it would be silly to just quit on it now so I guess the site keeps me interested in the industry.  Also, I like to be strong.  That is the god's honest truth!  Simply put, I am not a butt ninja.  I am quite straight although I have numerous gay friends and I think homophobia is extremely gay.

PS - I feel that while I am lighter than I have been in a long time, my chest is showing some signs of growth.  Is this possible?  ???  My weight currently stands at 160-170 and my bench at around 320-340 depending on the day, possibly more but I have not tried 350 yet so I don't know if I can get it.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Maldoror

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: June 12, 2011, 04:30:23 AM »
Matt C... I actually don't believe you're gay. But I do believe that you're completely fucking insane. The eyes say it all.
Also, especially given the fact that you live and breathe this stuff, your physique is an atrocity. Stop trying.

(But that 'party' picture is extremely gay, given the naked man in the towel right beside you. It ain't doing you any favors. And LOL at paying whores to have drinks with you.)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #71 on: June 12, 2011, 05:38:27 AM »
Why do people believe I swallow the sperm of other men?  ???  Please, I would like some insight on this.  Does this look like a photo of a man who swallows the sperm of other men?  ??? [Note: Beer bottle is actually in her hand]:
nudes of those two girls or you are gay - the fellow leaning on the wall looks queer and wtf are you doing wearing a clearly homosexual robe  :-X - pics of girls or thats you outted  :D

w8m8

« Reply #72 on: June 12, 2011, 06:07:13 AM »
Does this look like a photo of a man who swallows the sperm of other men?  ???

YES .. yes it does !!!!!!!!

LOL .. that silky girls robe still has the fold marks in it .. your wife should've steamed those out when you got it for her

where was she BTW ?  taking photos ? .. is that teen wench talking to towel boy flipping her off ?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #73 on: June 12, 2011, 07:18:31 AM »
I think she`s about to insert that beer bottle in Matts keyster!!  ;D

newmom

« Reply #74 on: June 12, 2011, 07:29:46 AM »
calvin will lick the screen to get drunk off the booze