Author Topic: Getbig Race War of 2011 (Lets end this)  (Read 5755 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Getbig Race War of 2011 (Lets end this)
« Reply #75 on: June 14, 2011, 07:53:54 AM »
Please re-think your decision  :D

Yeah i do, actually.

I think i can be a superb demagogue.

I just have to found a party, we will be the first green Nazi party in the world. I also hate all those stupid skinhead racist like scum, Hitler did very well in putting them into the SA to have some fun and then discard of them, i will do the same.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #76 on: June 14, 2011, 08:34:34 AM »
BDB

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #77 on: June 14, 2011, 11:19:32 AM »
no! tell us.. why do the likes you and woten want to be members and post on a board owned and run by a jewish fella? i've never understood that one. well at least woten is funny i suppose. you come off as sad and desperately lonely. go back to your neo-nazi bodybuilding forum please

Getbig allows the greatest freedom of speech in the industry as far as I can tell.  The BB.com misc board is pretty close.  I need a board where politically incorrect topics can be addressed and this is such a place.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

w8m8

« Reply #78 on: June 14, 2011, 11:23:17 AM »
I need a board

You have a board

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: June 14, 2011, 03:16:18 PM »
I didn't come from the jungle. Did you come from a cave? I sense that you were one of those kids that tried to step on every bug he could find...and you are probably the type of guy who sits by himself in the bar...the guy everybody avoids...

Tell us why you are so unhappy, and use getbig to fill that void with more unhappy thoughts.
That is the problem. You did not come from the jungle, but that is where you belong. Or the savannah. Whatever I am sure you will be much happier in a hut without a pimped up, blinged out pimp mobile parked in front on 24" rims.

Like I said, I am soooooo unhappy that you were born in the western civilization and not the dark jungles of Africa. You will be more happy there, trust me!  ;)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: June 14, 2011, 03:26:51 PM »
Let's all be honest here. N|ggers respect a racist white man much more than a self hating white guilt ridden bitch. And same here. I respect a black man or woman more that is proud of who he/she is. Someone like Usain Bolt. Or Muhammad Ali.

If diversity is so great then we have to protect it. Race mixing will get rid of diversity and everyone will be a mongrel like nobama. I'd rather see many different races. Makes life more interesting. Same with wildlife. Why would you want to breed out lions, tigers, leopards and cheetahs with some mongrel cat? That is fucking stupid and evil to boot. God designed diversity and to meddle with it in an unnatural way as the elites are doing is wrong.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 14, 2011, 09:12:40 PM »
There are good white people and good black people.

Very true.

Lets all be friends...

As if it were that easy. Why do you think we have wars? A lot of husbands and wives can't get along. Strangers invent things to hate about others. On every level, man has shown his inability to happily coexist and be friends with their fellow humans. You are a dreamer....not that the world doesn't need dreamers.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #82 on: June 15, 2011, 01:32:59 AM »
Very true.

As if it were that easy. Why do you think we have wars? A lot of husbands and wives can't get along. Strangers invent things to hate about others. On every level, man has shown his inability to happily coexist and be friends with their fellow humans. You are a dreamer....not that the world doesn't need dreamers.

I started this thread with the goal of causing more trouble in mind you jackass.  You think I just posted the photo of that girl that got murdered by coincidence?

..... lol