Author Topic: For MAL, KC, TA, 240, Andre, Straw: 2 Million less jobs since Stim Bill passed.  (Read 7811 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Oh look, another 333 stalker derailing this thread with his puppy dog-like obsession with 333 by hammering a point that has no relevance whatsofuckingever to the topic.

You leftist clowns that pop up to do nothing but stalk 333 are really shitting up every thread on this board. Jog on, c\/nts.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Oh look... it's the little insecure bottom feeder that can't even follow the conversation two other men are having before posting. 

Had you bothered to, you would have seen I called his little ass out on a claim he made...  I guess making outlandish and false claims is something the GOPretenders like to ignore.  Of course, I am sure you tried to follow that.. but given the fact you have the brightness of a 3 day old dead firefly it must have been really hard.

Now insert the c0ck back into your mouth and carry on sissy boy.

Fury

• Getbig V
Oh look... it's the little insecure bottom feeder that can't even follow the conversation two other men are having before posting. 

Had you bothered to, you would have seen I called his little ass out on a claim he made...  I guess making outlandish and false claims is something the GOPretenders like to ignore.  Of course, I am sure you tried to follow that.. but given the fact you have the brightness of a 3 day old dead firefly it must have been really hard.

Now insert the c0ck back into your mouth and carry on sissy boy.

You derail every thread with your creepy, stalkerish, pre-pubescent infatuation with him. Shut the fuck up and move on, troll.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Oh look....  we are talking about the stim bill and I post something about the claim he makes of the stim bill and yet kvunt flaps here still can't follow along a simple conversation so claims that is derailing the thread.   ::)  Mommy fed you paint chips as a child didn't she?  Poor baby...  life is hard enough for it seems, and you still get your little ovaries kicked in on the internet on top of that.  

Apparently all the stim bill fund isn't gone.  
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2011-05-23/business/os-florida-federal-stimulus-update-20110522_1_stimulus-money-road-projects-american-recovery

$4.6 billion in federal stimulus money stays unspent in Florida
May 23, 2011|By Scott Powers, Orlando Sentinel

More than two years after the controversial federal-stimulus program began, Florida has yet to spend more than $4.6 billion of its stimulus money, even as the state starts seeing new layoffs of teachers and others paid with stimulus money the past two years.

Of $11 billion awarded to Florida for programs that were supposed to generate jobs, federal reports show that, as of March 31, 42 cents of every dollar still was unspent.

A large chunk of that unspent money is targeted to public schools, mainly through the $700 million "Race to the Top" grant Florida won last year to pay for education reforms, chiefly developing evaluation systems and providing merit-pay increases for teachers.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Whether its spent or not - it did not stimulate antything or serve its intended purpose.

Plus, by the time its spent it will be meaningless anyway and akin to pissing in the wind. 

Fury

• Getbig V
Obama: "We need to spend nearly $1 trillion to keep unemployment under 8%."

June 15, 2011: Unemployment sits at 9.1% and isn't improving.

Nothing else needs to be said.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Oh look, another 333 stalker derailing this thread with his puppy dog-like obsession with 333 by hammering a point that has no relevance whatsofuckingever to the topic.

You leftist clowns that pop up to do nothing but stalk 333 are really shitting up every thread on this board. Jog on, c\/nts.

Say man.. if a muthafucka puts my name in the title of a thread...im most likely going to post in it

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
It doesn't even matter!   The money has no useful purpose whatsoever, added a great amount of uncertainty into the economy, loaded us up with debt, paid for bullshit programs, and only stimulated bullshit. 

Its a flop and a failure, no way an obama fan boy can spin that.

We literally burned a trillion dollars only to make the problem worse, just as many of us said it would. 

Too bad the economic illiterates and incompetents are still too stupid and ignorant to realize the error of their beliefs.     

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Lurker, you can shut the hell up now.

Really?  Is that so?  Because all you have done is shown yourself as a total idiot (no surprise there) as that said exactly the same thing I did.

All the money has NOT been spent.  Exactly the point I made.

Thanks for playing. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Really?  Is that so?  Because all you have done is shown yourself as a total idiot (no surprise there) as that said exactly the same thing I did.

All the money has NOT been spent.  Exactly the point I made.

Thanks for playing. 

Yes it has!   Its already been printed up and allocated.  Whether its bottled up in agencies due to permitting process problems, being used for payroll, etc, its gone. 

Plus there is not even any "stimulative" effect of this nonsense since its going to all the wrong things as it is.   

75% has been spent and we lost 2 million net jobs from the day this garbage was passed.  You think that remaining 25% bottled up somewhere in some govt office is going to save the day somehow?

LMAO.     

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Whether its spent or not - i

It doesn't even matter!   

Really?  So what you are really saying is that making false claims - like you do on a daily basis here - doesn't matter at all.  Because when proven wrong, the logical response and come back is "It doesn't matter".

Or does this little criteria only apply to just you?  Since you are the only one that whines and back pedals with it time and time again?

You are a fucking joke who can't even defend or prove his own statements on here with simple facts.  And you expect someone to believe you go before judges to argue cases with this type of logic?

Welcome to FAILSVILLE.
Population = YOU

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

Yes it has!   Its already been printed up and allocated.  Whether its bottled up in agencies due to permitting process problems, being used for payroll, etc, its gone. 

Plus there is not even any "stimulative" effect of this nonsense since its going to all the wrong things as it is.   

75% has been spent and we lost 2 million net jobs from the day this garbage was passed.  You think that remaining 25% bottled up somewhere in some govt office is going to save the day somehow?

LMAO.     

Has nothing to do with the discussion from the last two pages between you and I.  You are trying a typical (and failing) amateur attempt at generalizing the argument to reflect your view, even though it is completely irrelevant to what we are discussing.

You made a claim that the stim money has been spent.
I asked for simple proof of this which you couldn't provide.
I countered that claim with evidence that it has not been spent.
George further expanded on my evidence with more of same supporting the very statement that I made that the money has not been spent.
You were wrong.  As usual.

We were not discussing the effectiveness of the stim bill.
We were not discussing the number of jobs lost.
We were not discussing any of the other bullshit you were crying about.

What we were discussing was a very specific statement that you made and was proven wrong about.

Keep c(t)rying.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Has nothing to do with the discussion from the last two pages between you and I.  You are trying a typical (and failing) amateur attempt at generalizing the argument to reflect your view, even though it is completely irrelevant to what we are discussing.

You made a claim that the stim money has been spent.
I asked for simple proof of this which you couldn't provide.
I countered that claim with evidence that it has not been spent.
George further expanded on my evidence with more of same supporting the very statement that I made that the money has not been spent.
You were wrong.  As usual.

We were not discussing the effectiveness of the stim bill.
We were not discussing the number of jobs lost.
We were not discussing any of the other bullshit you were crying about.

What we were discussing was a very specific statement that you made and was proven wrong about.

Keep c(t)rying.

::)  ::)

The treasury printed up the money and sent it out on the back of the taxpayer = spent.   Its gone.     

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

The treasury printed up the money and sent it out on the back of the taxpayer = spent.   Its gone.     

Were we discussing the treasury?
Were we discussing tax payers?

No.  We were discussing STATES.  And how can it be gone when George and I have clearly provided solid evidence that money is still in the reserves of states?  Gone is gone.  Meaning nothing.  If you got something left, it can't be gone.  Basic common sense here.

You just got busted once more in making a false statement and you got with the bullshit approach of throwing as much as you can at the wall hoping something will stick.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
No.  We were discussing STATES.  And how can it be gone when George and I have clearly provided solid evidence that money is still in the reserves of states?  Gone is gone.  Meaning nothing.  If you got something left, it can't be gone.  Basic common sense here.

You just got busted once more in making a false statement and you got with the bullshit approach of throwing as much as you can at the wall hoping something will stick.

Ok, great - you win the semantics argument.

Now, I ask you, when the remaining 25% is spent, do you think it will have significant positive economic impact?  Do you think it will get things more in line with Obama's originally forecasted UE rate?
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Why the stim bill was a failure. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Ok, great - you win the semantics argument.

Now, I ask you, when the remaining 25% is spent, do you think it will have significant positive economic impact?  Do you think it will get things more in line with Obama's originally forecasted UE rate?

Hell no.  I already said years ago that the entire 100% of the stim bill was not going to change things.

But that isn't the point.  This isn't about semantics but facts, or rather lack of them.  If I said that the previous 75% of the stim bill changed things and you asked for proof but instead I started posting bullshit that wasn't even related to the topic between us, it would be the exact same tactic 333 does when he can't defend his bullshit.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Why the stim bill was a failure. 

If you want to post a video that everyone here will watch, post one on why you are a failure.

A very simple question was asked of something you claimed and you couldn't support it with facts.  Why is that? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Whatever dipshit.   Once the money was printed by the treasury and put on the books it weas a liability to the taxpayers and effectively spent.

You want to play word games over minor technical meaningless details and jump up and down, fine, keep making an idiot of yourself.  you are well practiced at that. 

The money is gone, the stim bill failed, just like Obama your hero did and is, and will so long as he is in office.       

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Hell no.  I already said years ago that the entire 100% of the stim bill was not going to change things.

But that isn't the point.  This isn't about semantics but facts, or rather lack of them.  If I said that the previous 75% of the stim bill changed things and you asked for proof but instead I started posting bullshit that wasn't even related to the topic between us, it would be the exact same tactic 333 does when he can't defend his bullshit.

Truthfully, if you made the 75% comment, but the gist of the argument wasn't derailed by being off a few % points, I wouldn't have asked at all.

This is the type of shit that just clutters boards, along with pointing out gaffes (by both sides) typos, etc.....

The overall point, which you both seem to agree on, is that the stimulus failed, and you both recognized it would from the get go.
Y

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
I don't see arguments saying it succeeded. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
hell naw that shit aint work

Fury

• Getbig V
Say man.. if a muthafucka puts my name in the title of a thread...im most likely going to post in it

Wasn't referring to you. Just the 333 stalkers that are shitting all over every thread these days.