Author Topic: For MAL, KC, TA, 240, Andre, Straw: 2 Million less jobs since Stim Bill passed.  (Read 7813 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Its just a matter of terrible policies having their predicted result. 

Some of us called this mess from day 1 and were shat upon and now sadly everything we said would happen did.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Audit: Georgia stimulus jobs program mired in waste
The Florida Times-Union ^ | June 17, 2011 | By Walter C. Jones

________________________ ________________________ __________________

ATLANTA - The Georgia Bureau of Investigation is conducting multiple investigations into the state's operation of a job-assistance program run with federal stimulus funds and the dozens of employers who participated, state officials announced Thursday.

A state audit released Thursday morning described the Department of Human Services program as plagued by poor judgment and criminal behavior.

"Apparent fraud, waste and abuse in [the] low-income jobs program likely resulted from mismanagement and weak controls in the central office," investigators with the Georgia Department of Audits & Accounts wrote.

The waste could have been worse. Georgia qualified for more stimulus money, but the managers were too inept to spend it all, the audit showed.

(Excerpt) Read more at jacksonville.com ...

________________________ ________________________ _______

Straw Man - We didnt spend enough.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Sending 333 to fetch the truth on his bullshit claims is like sending a 6 year old out on a snipe-hunt.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Sending 333 to fetch the truth on his bullshit claims is like sending a 6 year old out on a snipe-hunt.

That article is from today moron.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Im not sure why this "guy" has my name in the title of this thread. He gotta be the most dense person Ive ever come across.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Im not sure why this "guy" has my name in the title of this thread. He gotta be the most dense person Ive ever come across.

You support Obama despite the mulitude of failures shown to you daily shows beyond any shadow of a doubt you are more dense than I ever could be.     

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

You support Obama despite the mulitude of failures shown to you daily shows beyond any shadow of a doubt you are more dense than I ever could be.     

I dont support obama's failures which, at this point, has been illustrated no lie, like 100 times to you directly. What im not a fan of is bullshit, hyperbole like a 12 year old, and the All or nothing approach.. its lazy and a hindrance to our political conversation.. 

As humans we should be deeper more complex thinkers than what is displayed in society today

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

I dont support obama's failures which, at this point, has been illustrated no lie, like 100 times to you directly. What im not a fan of is bullshit, hyperbole like a 12 year old, and the All or nothing approach.. its lazy and a hindrance to our political conversation.. 

As humans we should be deeper more complex thinkers than what is displayed in society today

Agreed! 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Agreed! 

its not agreed.. you have your own world, you think whatever you want to think

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Agreed! 

no this is a seperate issue. I dont agree with this.. I hate this.. I Malcolm Victor Pigford do not like this move by Obama, as i dont like GITMO, the OBAMACARE bill, Lazy foot on DADT, and lack of Infrastructure spending in the Stim bill, the fact that we didnt cut bait Afg and iraq.. I..hopefully for the last time.. Malcolm Victor Pigford being of sound mind and body do denounce any assertions that i am an aggreance with any of these policies enacted by the 44th president of the United States of America Barack Obama....there you go...

Now.. my reason for asking this question is not do defend what i think is awful policy.. as there is more to life than black and white arguments. It is to question the "all or none" Americans who applaud when side A does  something, but when side B does the same EXACT thing, it is scoffed at. But the kicker is, When someone brings up the fact that side A did this quite recently, there seems to be an endless amount of "well when he did it.. the climate was that so it was cool" when infact... its allbad.. but i understand, to some.. thats way too much thinking. They like "red vs Blue" way better

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

I try to base my opinions on sound economics and reality.   Maybe you should try it sometime. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
see.. when you write in crayon.. you think like that.. way more complicated than that shit face
This asshole is hilarious
I said i didnt like that OBAMA
Didnt close GITMO.. its just not what America is founded on
Dont Ask Dont tell... Let the homos fight..
Obama care is a watered down POS and Obama let repubs fuck it up
Most of the money should went to build roads and bridges, instant creation of jobs and economy boost..

those are some of the policies i CRITIZED him about bit 3333 comes out of his neck saying i said "any and all criticism of the Messiah can not be tolerated an that a quote...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
I try to base my opinions on sound economics and reality.   Maybe you should try it sometime. 

No you the fuck you dont.. you base your opinions off what some asshole says on youtube.. tha fuck are you talking about?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

2 years too late chief after it was already shown to have not done its job as promised.   If you made that comment in Februry of 2009, then I would give you more credit.      

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
No you the fuck you dont.. you base your opinions off what some asshole says on youtube.. tha fuck are you talking about?

Really?  Have you read Wealth of Nations, Econ by Hazlitt, Road to Serfdom by Hayek, Creature from Jeklyl, Ron Pauls' books, Schiffs work, Thomas Sowell, etc etc? ? ? ?     

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
2 years too late chief after it was already shown to have not done its job as promised.   If you made that comment in Februry of 2009, then I would give you more credit.      

im talking about the fact that you talk about me supporting everything he does.. now shall i keep going.. with the quotes that totally blow your lie out of the water.Or will you concede that you dont know what tha fuck youre talking about, or lying intentionally..Dude.. going back in forth with you is like hella boring. Totally, Like all bullshit aside.. you are so childlike especially when you are proven wrong, it gets boring and uninteresting, id rather trade paint with Beach BF GW Tony etc..they dont resort to the same childish shit you do.. i swear i think in real life you might be 17 years old.. tops

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
im talking about the fact that you talk about me supporting everything he does.. now shall i keep going.. with the quotes that totally blow your lie out of the water.Or will you concede that you dont know what tha fuck youre talking about, or lying intentionally..Dude.. going back in forth with you is like hella boring. Totally, Like all bullshit aside.. you are so childlike especially when you are proven wrong, it gets boring and uninteresting, id rather trade paint with Beach BF GW Tony etc..they dont resort to the same childish shit you do.. i swear i think in real life you might be 17 years old.. tops

::)  ::)  ::)

How was I proven wrong?   I was one of the first people in early 2009 saying this would be a complete clusterfuck.   Don't remember you agreeing with me back then.     

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

How about basing them in facts?  Because as I just showed, it is quite easy tearing your little whining claims to shred.

If you are going to whine and cry about something, make it a legit issue, not something that you just made up and then tried to back pedal on when called out on it.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

How was I proven wrong?   I was one of the first people in early 2009 saying this would be a complete clusterfuck.   Don't remember you agreeing with me back then.     

how did i know   ::) ::) ::) was going to be posted next

And because i didnt agree with you back in 09.. dosent mean i agree with it... what the fuck does that have to do with the price of tea in China "you didnt agree with me in 09 so you blindly support Obama.." dude are you serious?...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

Bullshit Buckshot approach.  Fire at the wall and hope something hits.

If logic like this is what judges allow in the NY courthouse, no wonder that place is a mess. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

you were proven wrong when you said that i support obamas policies.. even after i post that i dont agree with his policies.. yet you still say it.. simply because i dont jump on you hyperbole bandwagon

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
How about basing them in facts?  Because as I just showed, it is quite easy tearing your little whining claims to shred.

If you are going to whine and cry about something, make it a legit issue, not something that you just made up and then tried to back pedal on when called out on it.

What the fuck are you talking about?  I showed you an article from today proving my point.  So did others.  

If you want to play word games and engage in semantics while losing the larger argument, fine, it wont be the first time, or the last for that matter.      

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Bullshit Buckshot approach.  Fire at the wall and hope something hits.

If logic like this is what judges allow in the NY courthouse, no wonder that place is a mess. 

Oh for sure.. its much more engaging trading paint with Beach, bezerk, George, Skip, Tony.. etc.. but this "guy" is akin to the weakling on the school yard that you engage solely because its nothing else do to. Very easy to Own.. you just do it anyway

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
What the fuck are you talking about?  I showed you an article from today proving my point.  So did others.  

If you want to play word games and engage in semantics while losing the larger argument, fine, it wont be the first time, or the last for that matter.      

Pot..meet kettle

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Oh for sure.. its much more engaging trading paint with Beach, bezerk, George, Skip, Tony.. etc.. but this "guy" is akin to the weakling on the school yard that you engage solely because its nothing else do to. Very easy to Own.. you just do it anyway

LMFAO - what did I claim in this thread that got proven wrong?