Author Topic: For MAL, KC, TA, 240, Andre, Straw: 2 Million less jobs since Stim Bill passed.  (Read 7732 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
No doubt.  He has no intellectual capacity beyond blind hatred and no mental stability beyond utter denial.  

Just watch... he is going to sit here and pound the keys over the internet... ALL.... WEEKEND.... LONG and bump 2 year old threads in his little meltdown that is going on.

Show me your posts from 2009 saying this pofs was going to fail. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
::)

That's right. You think more stimulus money should be flushed down the toilet and that unemployment benefits should continue for another 400 weeks.

I said that UE should go on for 400 weeks? Please show me a link

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

I said that UE should go on for 400 weeks? Please show me a link

Care to defend the indefensible? 

Because even obama's own Chief of Staff can't any more.   

But go vote for 4 more years of this failure. 

http://news.yahoo.com/s/dailycaller/20110617/pl_dailycaller/daleycane28099tdefendobamae28099se28098indefensiblee28099economicpolicies

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Care to defend the indefensible? 

Because even obama's own Chief of Staff can't any more.   

But go vote for 4 more years of this failure. 

http://news.yahoo.com/s/dailycaller/20110617/pl_dailycaller/daleycane28099tdefendobamae28099se28098indefensiblee28099economicpolicies

Where did i say that?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Show me your posts from 2009 saying this pofs was going to fail. 

Since we are talking about the stim bill, I can do you one better.   You can go all the way back to 2008 when BUSH passed the first one and I said it was going to amount to nothing.

The only pofs I see failing is YOU.

I had a great weekend.  Laying out by my pool and going to the beach working on getting a bit of tan for when I go to Italy in July/August.  (Where they have real Italians and not Crytalians).   Went to a BBQ.  Bought a new lens and spent yesterday trying it out.  Man, my weekend was great.

How many posts did you make here on Getbig this past weekend?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Since we are talking about the stim bill, I can do you one better.   You can go all the way back to 2008 when BUSH passed the first one and I said it was going to amount to nothing.

The only pofs I see failing is YOU.

I had a great weekend.  Laying out by my pool and going to the beach working on getting a bit of tan for when I go to Italy in July/August.  (Where they have real Italians and not Crytalians).   Went to a BBQ.  Bought a new lens and spent yesterday trying it out.  Man, my weekend was great.

How many posts did you make here on Getbig this past weekend?

Ding and ding