Author Topic: Phil Heath - Ending the debate for good  (Read 23633 times)

Psyckle

• Getbig II
Phil Heath - Ending the debate for good
« on: June 20, 2011, 03:29:49 PM »
Ok, so there's been some criticism going around as to weather or not Phil Heath is mainly drugs (insulin primarily). Most ppl defend him saying that he has crazy genetics, blah blah etc. Before I put the nail in the coffin, I think almost all can agree that Ronnie has the best bodybuilding genetics ever seen.

With that being said, Ronnie Coleman won his first Mr Olympia in 1998 at a weight of approximately 249lbs. His first competition was the Mr Texas in 1990 and he most likely started training a few years before this. This means that it took him around 10 years to build enough REAL muscle mass to win the Olympia.

Now lets fast forward 5 years to the 2003 Olympia. Ronnie wins, continuing his streak and comes in at a whopping 296lbs. The gains he made in those 5 years were phenomenal, but no doubt much of it came from the addition/increasing the insulin dose drastically along with the other drugs. Hence why his stomach got significantly larger within this time span.

Phil Heath first competed at the 2003 Northern Colorado State. Only 5 years later he places 3rd at the 2008 Olympia at a weight of approximately 240lbs. Considering he is 2 inches shorter than Ronnie this is pretty well equal to Ronnies 1998 Olympia weight.

Since most ppl say that Phil has crazy genetics, I will put him at number 2 next to Ronnie for the best. Now its time for the reality.... Do you ppl honestly think that Phil Heath got to 240lbs of REAL muscle in almost half the amount of time as Ronnie who is #1 when it comes to genetics. I don't fucking think so. All he did was take the kitchen sink right off the bat and blew up off insulin with no foundation. Essentially his 5 years of training leading up to the 2008 Olympia, he did almost the same thing Ronnie did between 1998 and 2003

The only difference was that Ronnie was already in a league of his own before going all out, deciding to push his body to the limit. Phil started with nothing and took the easy short route to the top. He is not a great bodybuilder, he is great at taking shitloads of drugs and insulin and great at fooling most ppl with an illusion of realness.

apply85

• Getbig IV
Re: Ending the Phil Heath debate for good
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 03:31:02 PM »
lol

dustin

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 03:36:52 PM »
I don't understand the hate. He did all the drugs correctly. Others took longer to put the pieces together. He shouldn't be commended but he also shouldn't be hated.

He lacks the density and cuts but has a freaky 3D look which makes up for it. If I had a say I'd recommend that he take things slower and stagger his progress but too late for that now. Hopefully being in contention with Kai doesn't push him to the point where he plays the mass game and burns out from the drugs.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2011, 03:56:40 PM »
There is no hate there, its just the truth. Coleman will always be big even when he gets older. Heath will shrink down to what he was unless he keeps poking the ins.

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2011, 03:59:50 PM »
who gives a shit, at the end of the day it's men getting oiled up in thongs and injecting copious amounts of drugs into their bodies, why do you care to break it down like this?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2011, 04:11:53 PM »
who gives a shit, at the end of the day it's men getting oiled up in thongs and injecting copious amounts of drugs into their bodies, why do you care to break it down like this?

^this^
!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2011, 04:20:29 PM »

Are you saying there are "things", Largerthanlife?

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2011, 04:25:18 PM »
Arnold, Oliva, Haney and Yates are better than Coleman.

dustin

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2011, 04:33:22 PM »

Oiled muscle bears in thongs are serious business. Watch your mouth.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2011, 04:35:15 PM »
Ask Skip Pancake, a very close friend and confidante of Phil's, and he will tell you Phil never did a single IU of insulin. Not one. Swear to God.
And the growth use only started after he had won a few pro shows.  ::)

youngbb31

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2011, 04:46:02 PM »
Ask Skip Pancake, a very close friend and confidante of Phil's, and he will tell you Phil never did a single IU of insulin. Not one. Swear to God.
And the growth use only started after he had won a few pro shows.  ::)

fuckin LOL :o

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2011, 06:55:24 PM »
Ok, so there's been some criticism going around as to weather or not Phil Heath is mainly drugs (insulin primarily). Most ppl defend him saying that he has crazy genetics, blah blah etc. Before I put the nail in the coffin, I think almost all can agree that Ronnie has the best bodybuilding genetics ever seen.

With that being said, Ronnie Coleman won his first Mr Olympia in 1998 at a weight of approximately 249lbs. His first competition was the Mr Texas in 1990 and he most likely started training a few years before this. This means that it took him around 10 years to build enough REAL muscle mass to win the Olympia.

Now lets fast forward 5 years to the 2003 Olympia. Ronnie wins, continuing his streak and comes in at a whopping 296lbs. The gains he made in those 5 years were phenomenal, but no doubt much of it came from the addition/increasing the insulin dose drastically along with the other drugs. Hence why his stomach got significantly larger within this time span.

Phil Heath first competed at the 2003 Northern Colorado State. Only 5 years later he places 3rd at the 2008 Olympia at a weight of approximately 240lbs. Considering he is 2 inches shorter than Ronnie this is pretty well equal to Ronnies 1998 Olympia weight.

Since most ppl say that Phil has crazy genetics, I will put him at number 2 next to Ronnie for the best. Now its time for the reality.... Do you ppl honestly think that Phil Heath got to 240lbs of REAL muscle in almost half the amount of time as Ronnie who is #1 when it comes to genetics. I don't fucking think so. All he did was take the kitchen sink right off the bat and blew up off insulin with no foundation. Essentially his 5 years of training leading up to the 2008 Olympia, he did almost the same thing Ronnie did between 1998 and 2003

The only difference was that Ronnie was already in a league of his own before going all out, deciding to push his body to the limit. Phil started with nothing and took the easy short route to the top. He is not a great bodybuilder, he is great at taking shitloads of drugs and insulin and great at fooling most ppl with an illusion of realness.

Great post

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2011, 06:57:39 PM »

Hey Ron.  Nice of you to start posting.

Bigpump9

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2011, 07:00:10 PM »
Who gives it shit, most pro bb are all drugs, some just respond better then others. Point and fact he is a millionaire with 500,000 a year muscletech deal plus other endorsements. He made more $$$$ in last few years then most bb do in entire carreer. Fact is fact. He is one cocky sob.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2011, 07:06:51 PM »
Who gives it shit, most pro bb are all drugs, some just respond better then others. Point and fact he is a millionaire with 500,000 a year muscletech deal plus other endorsements. He made more $$$$ in last few years then most bb do in entire carreer. Fact is fact. He is one cocky sob.
If muscletech is paying Phil Heath 500,000 dollars a year, then they are morons.  Nobody and I mean nobody outside of the bodybuilding circle knows who the fuck Phil Heath is.  The only person ever worth that kind of money was Coleman who was a multiple olympia winner and actually went on Leno etc..  Hell a guy like O'hearn would be a better investment than Heath  ::)

Psyckle

• Getbig II
Re: Phil Heath - Ending the debate for good
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2011, 07:18:58 PM »
The problem with it is that bodybuilding has gone to shit.  5 years from nothing to the Olympia, give me a fucking break.  The guy probably never even trained a single day natural.  Makes sense though, everything is so fast paced these days.  Noone has the concept of delayed gratification anymore.  As a result, we are being fed an inferior product and expected to give this new flock just as much credit as the guys of the past who trained for 10+ years honing their physiques and actually taking pride in the sport instead of just doing it for a quick paycheck.  Phil will look like a child when he retires, Ron will be all man right to the grave.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2011, 07:55:45 PM »
So I guess Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone, Arnold, Dorian Jay and Nasser didn't have "real muscle" either because they were at the very  top of the sport within a few years of their first comps. ::)

You guys are a bunch of mindless turds....Phil Heath is no more "all drugs" than any other top pro...they all take the same shit.

But because GH15 called Phil "bloofy" all of you nitwits jump on the haterade  bandwagon. The guy is one of the best out there right now...no if ands or buts. Grow up....idiots

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2011, 07:57:46 PM »
I tried reading this whole thread, believe me

but who cares

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2011, 08:00:56 PM »
Bloofster Heath.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2011, 08:05:26 PM »
Ronnie trained for about 12 years before the 1990 show do some research

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2011, 08:14:18 PM »
Bloofster Heath.
Bloofster "Philsulin" Heathsulin

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2011, 08:17:00 PM »
I think almost all can agree that Ronnie has the best bodybuilding genetics ever seen.

::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2011, 08:19:19 PM »
If muscletech is paying Phil Heath 500,000 dollars a year, then they are morons.  Nobody and I mean nobody outside of the bodybuilding circle knows who the fuck Phil Heath is.  The only person ever worth that kind of money was Coleman who was a multiple olympia winner and actually went on Leno etc..  Hell a guy like O'hearn would be a better investment than Heath  ::)
if muscletech doesn't pay him that much then there f... morons...the fact that every other thread on every bdybuilding board is about him makes him more then worth it. Next to Ronnie jay and dorian, he is the most talked about, circlation is the name of the game..you dont know what your talking about at all and I dont even like Phil

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2011, 08:21:24 PM »
So I guess Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone, Arnold, Dorian Jay and Nasser didn't have "real muscle" either because they were at the very  top of the sport within a few years of their first comps. ::)

You guys are a bunch of mindless turds....Phil Heath is no more "all drugs" than any other top pro...they all take the same shit.

But because GH15 called Phil "bloofy" all of you nitwits jump on the haterade  bandwagon. The guy is one of the best out there right now...no if ands or buts. Grow up....idiots

gh15 is god of hormones, i know you are mad that he accuses you of roiding, but the person speaks the truth.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2011, 08:22:12 PM »
::)
He probably meant to say, best response to Slin&gear+decent structure+crazy separation genetics