Author Topic: Phil Heath - Ending the debate for good  (Read 23638 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Phil Heath - Ending the debate for good
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2011, 01:36:04 AM »
So I guess Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone, Arnold, Dorian Jay and Nasser didn't have "real muscle" either because they were at the very  top of the sport within a few years of their first comps. ::)

You guys are a bunch of mindless turds....Phil Heath is no more "all drugs" than any other top pro...they all take the same shit.

But because GH15 called Phil "bloofy" all of you nitwits jump on the haterade  bandwagon. The guy is one of the best out there right now...no if ands or buts. Grow up....idiots
I have to agree with the big nipple enjoyer

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2011, 02:02:01 AM »
most of bodybuilding is not a science, gh15 spells out it for us, he is god of hormones, there is not book that details how to become a pro, it is all about knowledge learned throughout the game.

I would say insulin use over time, creates a gut, especially when you use it off season then diet down, you are also using gh and steroids with it as well.  Gh probably contributes too.  

I laugh at you idiots who parrot anything gh15 says.....think for yourself you moron.

If GH never said a word about Phil Heath being a" fake BBer"...or whatever he said...you twats  wouldn't be saying Jack shit about him. But apparently Heath owes him money or whatever ....I'll leave his motivation to the Getbig psychics.....and you fucking lemmings are chiming in with your "expert opinions" ::)  ........because its so "obvious" to your "trained eye" he's abusing slin compared to other bbers and his muscles aren't "real"   ::)

Fuck outta here....

Like No One put it...bunch of ten year Olds talking about pussy.  :D

PS....funny but when he took second at the "O" this year I don't recall you turds whining about him being "fake" then.......everybody thought he should have won  ;)

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2011, 02:10:42 AM »
yeah but its not Phil whos bringing the customers in.  They could spend that 500,000 (which is good endorsement money for anybody) and get a big name athlete that people actually know.

The majority of people who buy bodybuilding magazines also buy supplements so sponsoring a top bodybuilder is going to attract more of those buyers.
Sponsoring a top athlete in any other sport may raise your brand recognition but unless that demographic buys supplements you are not going to sell more.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2011, 03:47:43 AM »
Hes one of the current top bbers. That says all.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2011, 03:50:19 AM »
I laugh at you idiots who parrot anything gh15 says.....think for yourself you moron.

If GH never said a word about Phil Heath being a" fake BBer"...or whatever he said...you twats  wouldn't be saying Jack shit about him. But apparently Heath owes him money or whatever ....I'll leave his motivation to the Getbig psychics.....and you fucking lemmings are chiming in with your "expert opinions" ::)  ........because its so "obvious" to your "trained eye" he's abusing slin compared to other bbers and his muscles aren't "real"   ::)

Fuck outta here....

PS....funny but when he took second at the "O" this year I don't recall you turds whining about him being "fake" then.......everybody thought he should have won  ;)
"But, but, but..."

"Kids, Daddy said it's time for bed, NOW!"

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2011, 07:12:13 AM »

Fuck outta here....

jtsunami/Largerthanlife = young, dumb and full of muslim cum

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #56 on: June 21, 2011, 08:23:27 AM »
one of the worst bbers ever

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
Re: Ending the Phil Heath debate for good
« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2011, 08:28:41 AM »
Arnold, Oliva, Haney and Yates are better than Coleman.

fixed.

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2011, 09:17:14 AM »

Fuck outta here....

he is God of Hormones, you should address him as that or your next delivery may not be so good.  You need to respect him.  I know you are mad because he called you out on juicing, but you can still claim natural all you want, just don't take your anger out on him.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2011, 09:21:32 AM »
Santa Clause isn't real, wrestling is fake, and supplements don't work

it's all part of growing up

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2011, 09:37:52 AM »
QFT

maxer

• Getbig II
  • authentic
« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2011, 09:40:37 AM »

Fuck outta here....

meltdown

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #62 on: June 21, 2011, 09:45:10 AM »
Santa Clause isn't real, wrestling is fake, and supplements don't work

it's all part of growing up
Santa's not...not real!?      :'(

*goes to my safe place, and curls up*

Jizzacked

« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2011, 10:10:07 AM »

;D

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2011, 10:18:10 AM »
drugs like the other pros.

don't hate gift people.

$

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #65 on: June 21, 2011, 10:26:55 AM »
 8)

$

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #66 on: June 21, 2011, 02:16:53 PM »
he is God of Hormones, you should address him as that or your next delivery may not be so good.  You need to respect him.  I know you are mad because he called you out on juicing, but you can still claim natural all you want, just don't take your anger out on him.

Okay you fucking Porky ball- licker  ::)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #67 on: June 21, 2011, 02:22:17 PM »

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: June 21, 2011, 04:54:35 PM »
The problem with it is that bodybuilding has gone to shit.  5 years from nothing to the Olympia, give me a fucking break.  The guy probably never even trained a single day natural.  Makes sense though, everything is so fast paced these days.  Noone has the concept of delayed gratification anymore.  As a result, we are being fed an inferior product and expected to give this new flock just as much credit as the guys of the past who trained for 10+ years honing their physiques and actually taking pride in the sport instead of just doing it for a quick paycheck.  Phil will look like a child when he retires, Ron will be all man right to the grave.

X2, good post.

Only the rare trained eye seems to be able to tell the difference between fake and real muscle. so sad.
like I always said Phil is an impatient drug user first, and a weighlifter a diiiissstant second.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 21, 2011, 05:03:15 PM »
I have a feeling this thread isn't going to end the debate lol
And yes, Phil has benefited greatly from the fridge's 20 years of drug experience.
But what's he supposed to do, not tap into that pool of knowledge and waste years before he figures out the right formula?
C'mon, anyone in his position would be doing the exact same thing.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 21, 2011, 05:15:02 PM »
it's true, phil is smart to learn from those before him, the masters of bodybuilding.

what everyone seems to be skirting around is the fact that professional bodybuilding is a fucking joke.  it is entirely about illusion, and, as time progresses, will only seem more and more absurd to those "in the know."  First it was AAS, then GH and insulin, after those come SEO and implants, now photoshop... pretty soon it's just going to be genetically manipulating muscle-obese freaks in test tubes and grafting the muscle on surgically.  Maybe then people will finally wake up and even the most braindead will realize there's no direct correlation between muscle size and power in today's world.

phil heath is more reviled than coleman or yates or whoever because he represents further and further the degeneration of the cult.  also he's not even as good as the guys ten years ago by any measure so, even within the retarded world of pro bbing he's still a joke.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #71 on: June 21, 2011, 05:15:30 PM »
Ask Skip Pancake, a very close friend and confidante of Phil's, and he will tell you Phil never did a single IU of insulin. Not one. Swear to God.
And the growth use only started after he had won a few pro shows.  ::)

How did he get the Name Philsulina Heath?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 21, 2011, 05:19:04 PM »
How did he get the Name Philsulina Heath?

gh15

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #73 on: June 21, 2011, 05:27:38 PM »

Alex23

« Reply #74 on: June 21, 2011, 06:40:36 PM »
So I guess Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone, Arnold, Dorian Jay and Nasser didn't have "real muscle" either because they were at the very  top of the sport within a few years of their first comps. ::)

You guys are a bunch of mindless turds....Phil Heath is no more "all drugs" than any other top pro...they all take the same shit.

But because GH15 called Phil "bloofy" all of you nitwits jump on the haterade  bandwagon. The guy is one of the best out there right now...no if ands or buts. Grow up....idiots

That pretty much sums it up... the fallacies and mass hysteria of whatever the flavor of the month is has taken over. Just shows how teenagerish and insecure yung adults driven this place has become. Wasn't like that some years, I bet ya 80%+ posters on here are twinks full of cum... hiding more and more solidly behind little accounts just proves it.

Is the supposedly "decline" of bodybuilding to blame.. of just getbig jumping the shark. well let's just say not many people are willing to post as themselves on here anymore... sums it up.

GodSpeed.