Author Topic: Phil Heath - Ending the debate for good  (Read 23639 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Phil Heath - Ending the debate for good
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2011, 08:22:53 PM »
you guys are all crazy 5 years from nothing to 2nd at o?

Levrone did it in 2............phil who? ;D

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2011, 08:23:12 PM »
if muscletech doesn't pay him that much then there f... morons...the fact that every other thread on every bdybuilding board is about him makes him more then worth it. Next to Ronnie jay and dorian, he is the most talked about, circlation is the name of the game..you dont know what your talking about at all and I dont even like Phil

who besides teenagers are they selling their products to?  Do men above the age of 23 read muscle mags and go to gnc and stock up on products, there isn't much of a market out there.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2011, 08:28:38 PM »
who besides teenagers are they selling their products to?  Do men above the age of 23 read muscle mags and go to gnc and stock up on products, there isn't much of a market out there.

No, your right about that ::), several billion dollar a year market and if you think they aren't getting there monies worth, you f... hi

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2011, 08:35:37 PM »
No, your right about that ::), several billion dollar a year market and if you think they aren't getting there monies worth, you f... hi

Yes several billions dollars of hard earned parents money going down the drain of dreams never going to happen with this snake oil.  I wish congress would act and outlaw this crap they sell, it's a con job, all the way, put pic of jacked guy in magazine along side muslcetech, and tell consumer the kids this is how you get big.  Those companies are pieces of shit.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2011, 08:43:48 PM »
hey hey hey heyyyyyyyyyyyyy fellas,, even when you are all hormones....you still got to respond to them tremendesly and know what you are doing lol ,,i mean i never said you can just hop on hormones and you become top 6 o ....it takes very good response and there is a big dif between competing nationals and placing top professional... big diff,, everyone can place 15th in national show... most everyone can become profesional if doing things right ,,but not! everyone can be sucesful pro!

its nto enough to know anaplon blow you up from within and that trenbolona keep you hard and sculpted as granite,, and that testosterona make it all like music in your ears...its not enough ,, its not enough to know hgh create mutation along with insulina,,

you actualy need to takse it and respond well to it,,and be able to take the high doses and sustain them without sleeping in bed half day because you took 150mg anapolona and now you dont feel like eating,, you need to be able to sustain the intake ,,and thats what fellas mean by good genetics,, the ability !! to sustain those drugs and for the body to adopt them well,,OFCOURSE IT IS A KNOWN THING THAT HALF OF YOU GET BUNK BALONIE TO WORK WITH,,but the other half who has legit hormones ....still need to know how to work them and need to respond well and need to have the courage and the health!! to increase doses,,

remember you cant just end with 50mg anadrola a day ....it alwys go into the 150 200 250....thats when mutation occure along with gh and along with testosteerona high doses and along with the rest of the hormones,, the problem is that some can not take the drugs ,,legit drugs ,,because they give them problems that their body can to sustain ,,it is individual thing and the ones who go to the top are the ones that their body is best geneticaly suited for taking those mega dose hormones,,

trust me friends...you stop at 200 quality lb with 50-100 mg anapolona 750mg testosterona and 5 iu gh ...you stop at 200lb 6% my friends... inorder to get to next level its a whole diff ball game where  your body ability to take and adapt and respond to the hormones is highly  importnat and will make the diff between top and and not top

the best bodybuild ! is the one who can come with flat tight small waist and big everywhere else! those are the bst of the best ..they are no where to be found now day sadly

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2011, 08:43:55 PM »
Im not reading this.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2011, 08:45:47 PM »
Yes several billions dollars of hard earned parents money going down the drain of dreams never going to happen with this snake oil.  I wish congress would act and outlaw this crap they sell, it's a con job, all the way, put pic of jacked guy in magazine along side muslcetech, and tell consumer the kids this is how you get big.  Those companies are pieces of shit.

no argument there, but the same could be said about almost anything like 250 doller pair of nike's, cmon the shoe cost 5 bucks to make, or a 2 dollar bottle of water, or 20 doller pic of lou ferigno ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2011, 08:47:33 PM »
Im not reading this.

you already read,,

gh15 happily approved
fallen angel

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2011, 08:48:45 PM »
you already read,,

gh15 happily approved
no i didnt ;D. Ive read the replies but not the original post.  ;D

to be honest

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2011, 08:57:30 PM »
hey hey hey heyyyyyyyyyyyyy fellas

lmao ;D

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2011, 08:57:39 PM »
hey hey hey heyyyyyyyyyyyyy fellas,, even when you are all hormones....you still got to respond to them tremendesly and know what you are doing lol ,,i mean i never said you can just hop on hormones and you become top 6 o ....it takes very good response and there is a big dif between competing nationals and placing top professional... big diff,, everyone can place 15th in national show... most everyone can become profesional if doing things right ,,but not! everyone can be sucesful pro!

its nto enough to know anaplon blow you up from within and that trenbolona keep you hard and sculpted as granite,, and that testosterona make it all like music in your ears...its not enough ,, its not enough to know hgh create mutation along with insulina,,

you actualy need to takse it and respond well to it,,and be able to take the high doses and sustain them without sleeping in bed half day because you took 150mg anapolona and now you dont feel like eating,, you need to be able to sustain the intake ,,and thats what fellas mean by good genetics,, the ability !! to sustain those drugs and for the body to adopt them well,,OFCOURSE IT IS A KNOWN THING THAT HALF OF YOU GET BUNK BALONIE TO WORK WITH,,but the other half who has legit hormones ....still need to know how to work them and need to respond well and need to have the courage and the health!! to increase doses,,

remember you cant just end with 50mg anadrola a day ....it alwys go into the 150 200 250....thats when mutation occure along with gh and along with testosteerona high doses and along with the rest of the hormones,, the problem is that some can not take the drugs ,,legit drugs ,,because they give them problems that their body can to sustain ,,it is individual thing and the ones who go to the top are the ones that their body is best geneticaly suited for taking those mega dose hormones,,

trust me friends...you stop at 200 quality lb with 50-100 mg anapolona 750mg testosterona and 5 iu gh ...you stop at 200lb 6% my friends... inorder to get to next level its a whole diff ball game where  your body ability to take and adapt and respond to the hormones is highly  importnat and will make the diff between top and and not top

the best bodybuild ! is the one who can come with flat tight small waist and big everywhere else! those are the bst of the best ..they are no where to be found now day sadly

gh15 approved

god of hormones, would you say gh is bad because it causes permanent changes in your bone structure and other organs for it to be involved in bodybuilding at the dosages it requires?

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2011, 09:02:16 PM »
no argument there, but the same could be said about almost anything like 250 doller pair of nike's, cmon the shoe cost 5 bucks to make, or a 2 dollar bottle of water, or 20 doller pic of lou ferigno ;D

i agree, maybe a marketing bill that doesn't allow that kind of shit to happen, so much money pissed away on dreams that will never happen with what they are selling you. 

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2011, 09:04:11 PM »
So I guess Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone, Arnold, Dorian Jay and Nasser didn't have "real muscle" either because they were at the very  top of the sport within a few years of their first comps. ::)

You guys are a bunch of mindless turds....Phil Heath is no more "all drugs" than any other top pro...they all take the same shit.

But because GH15 called Phil "bloofy" all of you nitwits jump on the haterade  bandwagon. The guy is one of the best out there right now...no if ands or buts. Grow up....idiots

You missed the point bro. It's not about who is all drugs because everyone is all drugs. It's about the style! Kev was ALL DRUGS! bu why does gh15 praise Levrone in his posts? did Kevin not use lots of insulin too? I feel he used his share of insulin.

When was the last time Phil behind the neck pressed 4 plates? Kev built his foundation on lots of steroids,heavy lifting, good quality food and the gh and slin was the cherry on top that he did to because he HAD to do it to compete at the top.  Phil did it because he was fucking lazy! Just another "brutha" with a good response to the sauce.

the type of  hypertrophy that occurs with the use of insulin is different than anabolic steroids.
l

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2011, 09:07:16 PM »
You missed the point bro. It's not about who is all drugs because everyone is all drugs. It's about the style! Kev was ALL DRUGS! bu why does gh15 praise Levrone in his posts? did Kevin not use lots of insulin too? I feel he used his share of insulin.

When was the last time Phil behind the neck pressed 4 plates? Kev built his foundation on lots of steroids,heavy lifting, good quality food and the gh and slin was the cherry on top that he did to because he HAD to do it to compete at the top.  Phil did it because he was fucking lazy! Just another "brutha" with a good response to the sauce.

the type of  hypertrophy that occurs with the use of insulin is different than anabolic steroids.

slin creates guts

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2011, 09:12:50 PM »

this answer will sound like a typical americano chicktita that justifying her female friend after that friend been cheated on ....but my answer to the above posting is in that chikitita word:

E X A C T L Y

gh15 approved
fallen angel

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2011, 09:17:49 PM »
slin creates guts

tell us how. tell us what mechanism of insulin usage causes these guts instead of spouting off regurgitated internet broscience that everyone reads and figures it'd be a good idea to repeat to sound like you know what the fuck you are talking about, making you look like an idiot to anyone who does know what the fuck they are talking about.

oh, right. you can't.

actually tell us all about your vast and obviously overwhelming experience with this compound. please.

fucking kids.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2011, 09:25:48 PM »

lol

the fuck do you know about it?

tell us all how insulin causes a 'different type of hypertrophy....then anabolic steroids.'

listening to you and 'largerthanlife' debate this shit is like listening to two 10 year old kids talk about how great pussy is.

keep talking like you know something, bonerack.
b

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2011, 09:34:52 PM »
lol

tell us all how insulin causes a 'different type of hypertrophy....then anabolic steroids.'

listening to you and 'largerthanlife' debate this shit is like listening to two 10 year old kids talk about how great pussy is.

abusing insulin vs. building your muscle over years with steroids would give you less dense muscle (myofibrillar vs. sarcoplasmic hypertrophy), in gh15 terms "bloofy"

there you go :D
l

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2011, 09:37:44 PM »
abusing insulin vs. building your muscle over years with steroids would give you less dense muscle (myofibrillar vs. sarcoplasmic hypertrophy), in gh15 terms "bloofy"

there you go :D

are you on drugs? 
b

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2011, 09:37:48 PM »
lol

why are you so defensive about slin, do you sling humalog on the downlow?  

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2011, 09:40:37 PM »
why are you so defensive about slin, do you sling humalog on the downlow?  

no, i just dont like people who throw around information they've 'heard' in an attempt to look like the know what they are talking about, especially when its fucking stupid.

go to bb.com with that shit. this is getbig- the fucking thunderdome of bodybuilding.

and in canada nobody has to 'sling' log. you can walk into walmart and buy it without a script.
b

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2011, 09:45:04 PM »
no, i just dont like people who throw around information they've 'heard' in an attempt to look like the know what they are talking about, especially when its fucking stupid.

go to bb.com with that shit. this is getbig- the fucking thunderdome of bodybuilding.

and in canada nobody has to 'sling' log. you can walk into walmart and buy it without a script.

most of bodybuilding is not a science, gh15 spells out it for us, he is god of hormones, there is not book that details how to become a pro, it is all about knowledge learned throughout the game.

I would say insulin use over time, creates a gut, especially when you use it off season then diet down, you are also using gh and steroids with it as well.  Gh probably contributes too. 

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2011, 09:45:11 PM »

I agree with you on the above. Most are guilty of it as well
l

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: Ending the Phil Heath debate for good
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2011, 11:56:10 PM »
I don't understand the hate. He did all the drugs correctly. Others took longer to put the pieces together. He shouldn't be commended but he also shouldn't be hated.

He lacks the density and cuts but has a freaky 3D look which makes up for it. If I had a say I'd recommend that he take things slower and stagger his progress but too late for that now. Hopefully being in contention with Kai doesn't push him to the point where he plays the mass game and burns out from the drugs.

He needs to thank Jay for the guidance and tutelage  :)

without Jay's advice it would have taken a hell of a lot longer.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2011, 01:25:14 AM »
yeah but its not Phil whos bringing the customers in.  They could spend that 500,000 (which is good endorsement money for anybody) and get a big name athlete that people actually know.