Author Topic: New Layne Norton interview.  (Read 40827 times)

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: New Layne Norton interview.
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2011, 07:09:56 AM »

Marketing rules 101: play into peoples feares and desires, make them thing that there is a problem and as solution present your product.

Scared, knowledge-less, uneducated, unenlightened people are best consumers.

Nobody needs an educated, free-minded, own-opinionated, self-sufficient, healthy man or woman. They just are not good consumers and what good are you if you are not a consumer.

This is exactly what gh15 does but not with supplements- He does it with steroids.

"Marketing rules 101" as you call it

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2011, 07:16:15 AM »
Hormonized monkey liar

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2011, 07:22:55 AM »
I wonder when we are starting to rape Layne's wiki page again. Was very funny though..

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2011, 07:58:16 AM »

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2011, 07:59:54 AM »
There is a difference in creating fear and spreading mis-knowledge and thus consumption and in stating reality.

Offcourse results can be made without any steroids.

The problem starts from defining results.

Defining something is always a measure of comparing it to something that allready exists and then putting it in its relative place next to it.

Results in 1930's for training meant something completely different then they do now. They are still on paper called results but objectively looking at them we all quickly see a world of difference.

With todays media, politics, society and internet fueled fantasies, expected results are in most cases nothing less then that of a superbody.

Magazines are full of men using everything possible to create these results with little to no work as possible and then blatantly promote them as results from hard work and smart nutrition.

These are called lies.

Unfortunately a normal body with some training is in society not seen as anything special.

To create anything worth looking at twice in todays world of overindulgence and pipe-dreams, one must use by-law forbidden drugs.

Anything else will fall short in achieving its goal of society appreciation and self-improved image.

Conclusion: GH15 (and most other experienced people) is purely stating the truth whether it is likeable or not. All others promoting and induldging in supplements are part of the marketing.

If gh15 was really a pro, he's be honest with you and tell you that THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY to accurately tell how "big" a person is in picture. When a person is very lean it's even tougher.

Middleweights look like super heavy weights when they are standing all by themselves in photo and vice versa.

Yet, he puts measurement numbers on arms (17.5") and body fat percentage (10%) from pro's photos, to getbigger's photos, to Layne Norton's photos.

He's talking out of his ass and he knows it.

Getbiggers don't know it though.

He makes everyone bigger and leaner than they really are, assigning number, and bingo, they're all on drugs.

If there weren't steroids in this world, gh15 would have no importance in this world except for telling getbiggers about space aliens and McCain winning the presidential election.

Do people use steroids? Yes. All? Hell no.

gh15 is precisely what he claims all bodybuilders to be: delusional, lying, and full of self-importance.

Maldoror

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2011, 09:22:16 AM »
If gh15 was really a pro, he's be honest with you and tell you that THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY to accurately tell how "big" a person is in picture. When a person is very lean it's even tougher.

Middleweights look like super heavy weights when they are standing all by themselves in photo and vice versa.

Yet, he puts measurement numbers on arms (17.5") and body fat percentage (10%) from pro's photos, to getbigger's photos, to Layne Norton's photos.

He's talking out of his ass and he knows it.

Getbiggers don't know it though.

He makes everyone bigger and leaner than they really are, assigning number, and bingo, they're all on drugs.

If there weren't steroids in this world, gh15 would have no importance in this world except for telling getbiggers about space aliens and McCain winning the presidential election.

Do people use steroids? Yes. All? Hell no.

gh15 is precisely what he claims all bodybuilders to be: delusional, lying, and full of self-importance.

::)
You're a a total fag.

Hope this helps!

Maldoror

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2011, 09:32:33 AM »
Layne Norton is a pathological liar & has been on the juice for many years now...
With that said, I've seen this idiot in person and he is not at all impressive. His physique is stringy and disgusting & he has probably the worst structure possible for bodybuilding.

But despite his many obvious lies, I believe that his arms are 17"... I don't think that they look near 18". He's not over 6', so he's not a tall guy, and those arms just don't have any thickness.

Maldoror

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2011, 09:34:13 AM »
Your own inabillity to asses a physique and accurately estimate its numbers does not make it a law where no one can.

The more you are in an enviroment the more we all learn about it.

When I first came in the gym years ago I didn't know the difference between a brad pit body and my own at that time.

Now just by looking at people it is possible to estimate their weight, bodyfat % and even what they are using.

How is this possible? All steroids and drugs work in certain ways on a body, therefore all one needs to learn is the markers that these drugs are in use.

What GH15 is always saying is that training and even food are not the make-or-break factors in creating modern day bodies. It's the drugs.

This observation is 100% true.

I myself used to do the natural thing for years: eating perfect and boring, training hardcore and reading everything in sight.

6 months of HGH, test and at the end tren and the results are much better then all the years combined.

In addition there is now no need to do cardio that much or at all, food is inconsistent comparing to the old days and the training is at least 3 times shorter.

Building a body is like building a house, you can have all the plans ready, people working on it but with no 'assisted' materials (HGH and steroids) you WILL build a house but just like the houses of the 1950's.

Natural bodybuilding and its bodies have remained largely the same since the start of the sport, but enhanced bodies have made leaps of evolution only possible with these talked about drugs.

Congratulations, you're not as stupid as the complete-fucking-retard "mwbbuilder".
Why waste your time with that moron, though? Just call him an idiot, which he so obviously is, and move on.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2011, 10:16:30 AM »
There is a difference in creating fear and spreading mis-knowledge and thus consumption and in stating reality.

Offcourse results can be made without any steroids.

The problem starts from defining results.

Defining something is always a measure of comparing it to something that allready exists and then putting it in its relative place next to it.

Results in 1930's for training meant something completely different then they do now. They are still on paper called results but objectively looking at them we all quickly see a world of difference.

With todays media, politics, society and internet fueled fantasies, expected results are in most cases nothing less then that of a superbody.

Magazines are full of men using everything possible to create these results with little to no work as possible and then blatantly promote them as results from hard work and smart nutrition.

These are called lies.

Unfortunately a normal body with some training is in society not seen as anything special.

To create anything worth looking at twice in todays world of overindulgence and pipe-dreams, one must use by-law forbidden drugs.

Anything else will fall short in achieving its goal of society appreciation and self-improved image.

Conclusion: GH15 (and most other experienced people) is purely stating the truth whether it is likeable or not. All others promoting and induldging in supplements are part of the marketing.

Well spoken.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2011, 10:26:16 AM »
Layne seems like a great guy...I think I`d like to converse with him about bb in person.

I could give two fucks if he`s on anything,but I hope he`s not, solely because he competes as a natural bb..............somethin g he frowns upon is enhanced guys doing natty contests.

On the other hand,some of his lifts are among the best in the world which makes you think he`s taking a ton of shit,since no natty has ever lifted this much and his lifts are on par with the top guys who do juice.

I`m not naive,just don`t wanna` bash the guy as he gets enough shit.........I`ll keep my thoughts to myself considering his natural status,but he still seems like a pretty good dude to me regardless of whether he`s clean or not.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2011, 10:28:35 AM »
matt c is stronger than layne on benchpress

matt c is one of the elite pound for pound naturals

show some respect or get banned

post reported  >:(

not sure if serious

I thought Matt C got busted for using hormones? 

Maldoror

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2011, 10:34:08 AM »
Layne seems like a great guy...I think I`d like to converse with him about bb in person.

I could give two fucks if he`s on anything,but I hope he`s not, solely because he competes as a natural bb..............somethin g he frowns upon is enhanced guys doing natty contests.

On the other hand,some of his lifts are among the best in the world which makes you think he`s taking a ton of shit,since no natty has ever lifted this much and his lifts are on par with the top guys who do juice.

I`m not naive,just don`t wanna` bash the guy as he gets enough shit.........I`ll keep my thoughts to myself considering his natural status,but he still seems like a pretty good dude to me regardless of whether he`s clean or not.

Layne has no problem with blatantly lying to impressionable children, has maintained his lies for years, and has even made a good deal of profit on it...  He's not a 'good dude' and he deserves all the shit he gets (and more). He might not be megadosing, but he's clearly 'on'...

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2011, 10:44:13 AM »
N0. ANY0NE THAT DEADLIFTS 700 PLUS IS 0N A L0T 0F GEAR. IS THERE A Y0UTUBE LINK? LINK D0SEN'T W0RK.

IF! 700 pound deadlift is possible for a natural it is a result of 15 to 20 years of work and close to or over 300 pound bodyweight.

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2011, 10:51:14 AM »
laybe can lie to your face and be sincere because he has a mental disorder and profilts from his lies.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2011, 10:51:14 AM »
This is how WEAK Layne was just a couple of years ago.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2011, 10:59:27 AM »
This is how WEAK Layne was just a couple of years ago.

Pretty impressive really since every rep was from a dead stop with no bouncing...............p robably has a 550- 565 max or close to it.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2011, 11:01:53 AM »
Your own inabillity to asses a physique and accurately estimate its numbers does not make it a law where no one can.

When I first came in the gym years ago I didn't know the difference between a brad pit body and my own at that time.

Now just by looking at people it is possible to estimate their weight, bodyfat % and even what they are using.

How is this possible? All steroids and drugs work in certain ways on a body, therefore all one needs to learn is the markers that these drugs are in use.

What GH15 is always saying is that training and even food are not the make-or-break factors in creating modern day bodies. It's the drugs.

I myself used to do the natural thing for years: eating perfect and boring, training hardcore and reading everything in sight.

6 months of HGH, test and at the end tren and the results are much better then all the years combined.

In addition there is now no need to do cardio that much or at all, food is inconsistent comparing to the old days and the training is at least 3 times shorter.

Building a body is like building a house, you can have all the plans ready, people working on it but with no 'assisted' materials (HGH and steroids) you WILL build a house but just like the houses of the 1950's.

Natural bodybuilding and its bodies have remained largely the same since the start of the sport, but enhanced bodies have made leaps of evolution only possible with these talked about drugs.

I always laugh when people like you and Matt C throw themselves into an argument like you are some sort of standard of measurement.

Who the F**k are you in the big picture? There are almost 7 million people on the planet. Your experience mean NOTHING in the big picture.

You are a message board big talker. No one knows or gives a f**k who you are. You personal experiences mean absolutely nothing.

You and all of the other nameless losers who have accomplished nothing on this board talk about Layne Norton. Think about it. At least lie like gh15 and tell us you are some world class achiever.

Even the "god of hormones" gh15 won't answer specifically how long he trained drug free. "A long time" is a specific as it gets. Yet, when talking about drugs or people, he gives you exact numbers and percentages.

I have to give him credit for being at least evasive. He could have lied and said 10 years or more. He's smart enough to not say 6 months because he knows he'll lose all creditably.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2011, 11:03:10 AM »
Pretty impressive really since every rep was from a dead stop with no bouncing...............p robably has a 550- 565 max or close to it.

not really, i did 465 for a single in a trap bar when i was a sophomore in high school. i set the sophomore record.  a real deadlift equivalent would probably be 295 as the trap bar's a world of difference, you know this, old man.
Deep Tissue Massage

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2011, 11:04:07 AM »

Getbig translation: aany decent amount of muscle and lower body fat = drug use markers  ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2011, 11:07:05 AM »
not really, i did 465 for a single in a trap bar when i was a sophomore in high school. i set the sophomore record.  a real deadlift equivalent would probably be 295 as the trap bar's a world of difference, you know this, old man.
Pretty impressive bro,actually I have never used a trap bar in my entire life.

I have tried it of course with light weight, but it felt weird to me so I never got into using it.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2011, 11:10:04 AM »
Nothing wrong with showing off a pair of hefty 14 inchers.

It was to show what 14" arms look like.  When people claim that Layne has 14" arms I think it's safe to say that should be refuted.  His arms were over 17" like he said.  By no means does Layne have small arms.  Plus he was very close to contest condition that day.

matt,, stop with this balonie,, i start not liking you ,, lay nortom is hormonized to the jills for a decade! not for couple years,, his mesurements are close to 18 inch arm in condition ! this is same mesurments as reeves and zane proportionaly ,, same as rodrigez only lay has very bad genetic structure and built even on hormones,,

the thicknes that liar present ,, the condition and the size of muscles,, the offseason weight and size and the competition weight size and condition are all evident of hormonal usage and not something he has been doing for few weeks,, he is one of the utmost liars in the cult ,, i really dont like him and i start not liking you because you come off as FAKE,, both of you used! i stil claim you are the type of fella that can nto maintain usage and thats why you dont grow ....but in his case he dedicated himself to bodybuild and the intake of hormones only did it WHILE LIEING AND THEN BLUNTLY ASKING FROM FELLAS TO NOT COMPETE IN NATURAL ORGANIZATION IF THEY ARE HORMONIZED....why is that?? so he can win or have a chance to do better!

lastly ,, at the end like a good fake natural he pushed the junk supplements,,

im really mad at this video ,, go to muscular develop to post this balonie,,

gh15 approved

Well there are guys like Ronnie and Markus Ruhl and Dennis Wolf who are similar in height to Layne and literally 100 pounds heavier than him in the off-season and in contest.

If we can agree a certain individual is using or has used, the next question in my mind would be how much?  It would seem clear he doesn't use as much as the three aforementioned pros, so what kind of cycles are we talking about?  I have a friend who ran a few courses of M1T up until it got banned then some dbol in 2008.  Three years later should he get bashed for using a few times here and there long in his past?

It's kind of like threads about Arnold's cycles - We will never know exactly what he used.  We can speculate though.  I'll also make a point to say that pretty well everyone who has Layne's size [and especially his strength] is on something.  It's just that I happen to find Layne to be a very sincere and honest guy and he is quite adamant about not using.  I've never had any reason to question his character which is the only reason why I was unsure about his possible use.

Matt C always always posts these Layne Norton threads to either:

a) throw Layne under the bus, start controversy, and get everyone to start accusing Layne of drugs

b) use the discussion as an opportunism to talk about his own natural strength and powerlifting abilities

Layne Norton does not take drugs.

gh15 wants to destroy any struggling person's beliefs they can get any results without "hormones" - the one thing in this world that makes him feel important, his supposed expertise, and claim to fame on this earth.

end of thread

I have found there is no way to have a Layne Norton thread on getbig without people immediately questioning his use of gear.

It's actually kind of interesting to see the evolution of hate on Layne to evolve over the years.  I've been following his posts on the boards more or less since he initially started posting in 2001 on the BB.com boards.  at first, the hate was about his physique.  Here is Bob bashing an ironage Layne:

Layne, Layne, layne......

You have eyes, but you do not see....

You would be wise to adopt this method of cardio, as you don't have any muscle to spare, brother.....

keep following your "science and logic", Spock...you'll end up looking like you just got released from Auschwitz by the time you get on stage.

But at a certain point, I believe around 2006, Layne's physique got to the point where people stopped bashing him for it.  Then from 2007-2010, Layne's strength got to the point where pretty well everyone admitted that Layne was stronger than they are.

So what's left to bash about Layne?  His physique?  His strength?  His personal life [education/job/other]?  No, none of those.  What the topic of discussion is now is his status as a natural/user.

matt c is stronger than layne on benchpress

matt c is one of the elite pound for pound naturals

show some respect or get banned

post reported  >:(

LOL!!!!!!!

Great post!!!

PS - Post this thread on MD and we will see the exact opposite trend.  On getbig, anyone who claims or suggests that Layne is natural will get bashed.  On MD, anyone who claims or suggests that Layne uses will get bashed.  It's actually kind of funny.  Is it a form of board group think?  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2011, 11:25:30 AM »

So what's left to bash about Layne?  His physique?  His strength?  His personal life [education/job/other]?  No, none of those.  What the topic of discussion is now is his status as a natural/user.

Layne gets bashed because he is an arrogant mother f**cker who thinks he's smarter than everyone else. He disrespectfully dismisses everyone who disagrees with his nerdy science. It's like no one had any credibility before he came along. He prides himself on being the only source of reason when it come to bodybuilding. He doesn't treat people who don't agree with him respect. Then he cries like pussy when he's picked on all the time.

And because he is successful at what he does.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2011, 11:50:26 AM »
Matt C always always posts these Layne Norton threads to either:

a) throw Layne under the bus, start controversy, and get everyone to start accusing Layne of drugs

b) use the discussion as an opportunism to talk about his own natural strength and powerlifting abilities

Layne Norton does not take drugs.

gh15 wants to destroy any struggling person's beliefs they can get any results without "hormones" - the one thing in this world that makes him feel important, his supposed expertise, and claim to fame on this earth.

end of thread

Great posts and arguments in this thread by you.

I'm sick of gh15 and his boys lately ganging up on anyone who drops the word "natural" and rip the poor bastard to shreds with insults and what not. Granted most of the so called naturals, esp. the ones that compete in that division and make a lot of noise about it deserve shit, but everyone is included in that group and no exceptions are allowed. The gh15 "pupils" are all experts in gauging who is juicing and what they are taking from just a couple of pics and their mind is so made up, any arguments by the person or a bystander is met with  ::) and a shitload of abuse/insults.

Less than 1% here have a clue of what can be achieved naturally, although everyone is eager to tell you what they think, never mind the fact that they themselves looked like shit naturally (by their own admission) or took up juicing a few short weeks/months/years after they started lifting. gh15 has no clue what you can do naturally and his numbers of what is achievable are simply rule of thumbs that have exceptions.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2011, 11:52:12 AM »
Three pages and counting!

dustin

« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2011, 11:55:15 AM »
"matt" becomes cockier by the day.

Matt C and cock are synonymous.