Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 27, 2014, 11:25:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Bye from Slacker - I injured myself and wont be lifting any longer  (Read 4600 times)
slacker
Getbig V

« on: June 28, 2011, 01:35:43 PM »

Hey guys  just droppping in to say good bye.   I injured myself and wont be lifting any longer.    Its been great thanks for all the laughs.  Seems silly but Im gonna miss this place.    10 years ive been taking my frustration out on this board and now its over.   I cant thank you all enough.  This zoo really helped me through some hard times in my life. Mostly by allowing me to take my mind off my life from time to time.    So in closing god bless, good luck and take care  Grin
Report to moderator   Logged

I
Jadeveon Clowney
Getbig V

The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 01:36:48 PM »

You were told repeatedly not to dangle your nuts in the gears of a combine harvester.
Dr Dutch
Getbig V

The flying Dutchmen

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 01:39:24 PM »

Wasn't he Asif/Oakman/BFSR Huh
Jadeveon Clowney
Getbig V

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2011, 01:40:23 PM »

whoever he was, he was repeatedly warned to keep his nuts to himself.
Benny B
Time Out
Getbig V

Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2011, 01:46:44 PM »

Hey guys  just droppping in to say good bye.   I injured myself and wont be lifting any longer.    Its been great thanks for all the laughs.  Seems silly but Im gonna miss this place.    10 years ive been taking my frustration out on this board and now its over.   I cant thank you all enough.  This zoo really helped me through some hard times in my life. Mostly by allowing me to take my mind off my life from time to time.    So in closing god bless, good luck and take care  Grin
Thanks for informing us, but you will not be missed.

fuck off

!
Dr Dutch
Getbig V

The flying Dutchmen

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2011, 01:59:22 PM »

Angry

* 3i0j.jpg (26.29 KB, 280x310 - viewed 1476 times.)
quadzilla456
Time Out
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2011, 02:01:15 PM »

How did you injure yourself? Is it that bad?
xpac2
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2011, 02:01:20 PM »

x2 no-one gives  fuck
The Abdominal Snoman
Getbig V

^^^SURVEILLANCE TRIBE APPROVED^^^

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2011, 02:02:13 PM »

Angry

Why bring "all natural" Vladimir Versic into this discussion
johnnynoname
Getbig V

metrosexual superstar

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2011, 02:03:30 PM »

take care, comb your hair

oh yeah, that's right- you have no hair

* 2m666wo-1.jpg (183.95 KB, 1600x1200 - viewed 1471 times.)
Dr Dutch
Getbig V

The flying Dutchmen

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2011, 02:03:42 PM »

Why bring "all natural" Vladimir Versic into this discussion
Never trust people from Eastern Europe....
Hulkotron
Getbig V

The forbidden ritual of the steel palm

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2011, 02:05:10 PM »

6'3", 285 lbs, 9% bf (monster)
slacker
Getbig V

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2011, 02:11:19 PM »

oH YEAH BEFORE I GO  I SHOULD TELL YOU THOSE PICS ARE NOT ME  THATS SOME DUDE FROM FACEBOOK I SENT THOSE PICTURES TO JOSH,PELLIUS AND RUNNING MOM  KNOWING I COULDNT TRUST ANYONE FROM THE INTERNET.    I USED THOSE PICS TO FORM AN ALLIANCE WITH A FEW MEMBERS      SO DONT TRUST  THOSE THREE WITH ANYTHING.   I ALMOST SENT JOSH SOME REAL PICS BUT HE WAS TOO CRAZY TO TRUST.       JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF HOW FEEBLE MINDED GETBIGGERS ARE      COME ONE NOW I POST FAKE PICS FOR 12 YEARS AND YOU FUCKTARDS THINK I AM GOING TO SHARE MY ACTUAL PHOTOS WITH RANDOM DUDES ON THE INTERNET.    GET BENT   

FOR THE RECORD   MOST OF YOU KNOW I AM A POLICE OFFICER    I WAS SHOT SEVERAL YEARS AGO AND A PIECE OF THE BULLET IS IN A PRECARIOUS  POSITION AND LIFTING IS NO LONGER IN MY FUTURE.      THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE LAUGHS

I
slacker
Getbig V

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2011, 02:12:08 PM »

oH YEAH BEFORE I GO  I SHOULD TELL YOU THOSE PICS ARE NOT ME  THATS SOME DUDE FROM FACEBOOK I SENT THOSE PICTURES TO JOSH AND RUNNING MOM  KNOWING I COULDNT TRUST ANYONE FROM THE INTERNET.    I USED THOSE PICS TO FORM AN ALLIANCE WITH A FEW MEMBERS      SO DONT TRUST  THOSE THREE WITH ANYTHING.   I ALMOST SENT JOSH SOME REAL PICS BUT HE WAS TOO CRAZY TO TRUST.       JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF HOW FEEBLE MINDED GETBIGGERS ARE      COME ONE NOW I POST FAKE PICS FOR 12 YEARS AND YOU FUCKTARDS THINK I AM GOING TO SHARE MY ACTUAL PHOTOS WITH RANDOM DUDES ON THE INTERNET.    GET BENT   

FOR THE RECORD   MOST OF YOU KNOW I AM A POLICE OFFICER    I WAS SHOT SEVERAL YEARS AGO AND A PIECE OF THE BULLET IS IN A PRECARIOUS  POSITION AND LIFTING IS NO LONGER IN MY FUTURE.      THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE LAUGHS

I
Jadeveon Clowney
Getbig V

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2011, 02:13:23 PM »

oH YEAH BEFORE I GO  I SHOULD TELL YOU THOSE PICS ARE NOT ME  THATS SOME DUDE FROM FACEBOOK I SENT THOSE PICTURES TO JOSH,PELLIUS AND RUNNING MOM  KNOWING I COULDNT TRUST ANYONE FROM THE INTERNET.    I USED THOSE PICS TO FORM AN ALLIANCE WITH A FEW MEMBERS      SO DONT TRUST  THOSE THREE WITH ANYTHING.   I ALMOST SENT JOSH SOME REAL PICS BUT HE WAS TOO CRAZY TO TRUST.       JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF HOW FEEBLE MINDED GETBIGGERS ARE      COME ONE NOW I POST FAKE PICS FOR 12 YEARS AND YOU FUCKTARDS THINK I AM GOING TO SHARE MY ACTUAL PHOTOS WITH RANDOM DUDES ON THE INTERNET.    GET BENT   

if you do indeed stop posting, i'll start believing that every cloud has a silver lining.
Dr Dutch
Getbig V

The flying Dutchmen

« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2011, 02:13:50 PM »

You got shot in the brain or in the nuts ??
Jadeveon Clowney
Getbig V

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2011, 02:14:39 PM »

You got shot in the brain or in the nuts ??

must have been his nuts - there's nothing to endanger IN HIS CRANIUM.
johnnynoname
Getbig V

metrosexual superstar

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2011, 02:19:16 PM »

oH YEAH BEFORE I GO  I SHOULD TELL YOU THOSE PICS ARE NOT ME  THATS SOME DUDE FROM FACEBOOK I SENT THOSE PICTURES TO JOSH,PELLIUS AND RUNNING MOM  KNOWING I COULDNT TRUST ANYONE FROM THE INTERNET.    I USED THOSE PICS TO FORM AN ALLIANCE WITH A FEW MEMBERS      SO DONT TRUST  THOSE THREE WITH ANYTHING.   I ALMOST SENT JOSH SOME REAL PICS BUT HE WAS TOO CRAZY TO TRUST.       JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF HOW FEEBLE MINDED GETBIGGERS ARE      COME ONE NOW I POST FAKE PICS FOR 12 YEARS AND YOU FUCKTARDS THINK I AM GOING TO SHARE MY ACTUAL PHOTOS WITH RANDOM DUDES ON THE INTERNET.    GET BENT    

FOR THE RECORD   MOST OF YOU KNOW I AM A POLICE OFFICER    I WAS SHOT SEVERAL YEARS AGO AND A PIECE OF THE BULLET IS IN A PRECARIOUS  POSITION AND LIFTING IS NO LONGER IN MY FUTURE.      THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE LAUGHS

ps- i hope you get cancer
Dr Dutch
Getbig V

The flying Dutchmen

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2011, 02:20:31 PM »

Hey guys  just droppping in to say good bye.   I injured myself and wont be lifting any longer.    Its been great thanks for all the laughs.  Seems silly but Im gonna miss this place.    10 years ive been taking my frustration out on this board and now its over.   I cant thank you all enough.  This zoo really helped me through some hard times in my life. Mostly by allowing me to take my mind off my life from time to time.    So in closing god bless, good luck and take care  Grin
So what, most getbiggers don't lift that much... Wink
slacker
Getbig V

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2011, 02:29:47 PM »

if you do indeed stop posting, i'll start believing that every cloud has a silver lining.
Well suzan i havent posted in 3 weeks cause i was in the hospital

I
Croatch
Getbig V

Man up, train natural.

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2011, 02:45:05 PM »

Just what we need, another cop on steroids. Roll Eyes

N
The Abdominal Snoman
Getbig V

^^^SURVEILLANCE TRIBE APPROVED^^^

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2011, 02:58:02 PM »

Has George Farrah ever done your diet?
noc
Getbig IV

« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2011, 03:02:09 PM »

Go on, fuck off.

Wait, you won't be lifting? You'll fit in perfectly with these tinytits  Cool

D
Hulkotron
Getbig V

The forbidden ritual of the steel palm

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2011, 03:02:55 PM »

Slacker what do you do on dumbell flies?
Dr Dutch
Getbig V

The flying Dutchmen

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2011, 03:05:01 PM »

Slacker what do you do on dumbell flies?
He really is the Lord Of The Flies...
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!