Author Topic: Study - Diet Sodas are of no benefit to dieters - I call bullshit  (Read 35237 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
SMM getting raped assways, allways, alldays!!

dear me!!

I started this thread to truly discuss whether or not diet sodas have any benefit to those dieting.

It has now become like that of a prison rape with suckmymuscle being the poor victim in the shower room having 5-10 guys running a train on his ass to only afterwards leaving him in the corner of the shower room covered in cum and tears.  This is not what this was meant to be.

This was not my intent. 

Suckmymuscle is a good guy and I think he will someday prove all of you wrong with your misconceptions.

"1"   

The_Leafy_Bug

I started this thread to truly discuss whether or not diet sodas have any benefit to those dieting.

It has now become like that of a prison rape with suckmymuscle being the poor victim in the shower room having 5-10 guys running a train on his ass to only afterwards leaving him in the corner of the shower room covered in cum and tears.  This is not what this was meant to be.

This was not my intent. 

Suckmymuscle is a good guy and I think he will someday prove all of you wrong with your misconceptions.

"1"   
ROFL HOLY SHIT!!! IS THAT RON AVIDAN!?!?!

The_Leafy_Bug

Bump... looking for answers..  :)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
ROFL HOLY SHIT!!! IS THAT RON AVIDAN!?!?!

... and wanderlei silva ;D

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
  At least learn how to spell Brazilian correctly, you dumb bitch. Any evidence for anything you said? Prove it or STFU.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

And I did make out with a boy at party once, and no I’m not a “fag”(nice choice of word by the way, you piece of shit homophobe).

sound familiar

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
sound familiar

what about this

Hitler was a greeat man. Check my comments on that thread for the reasons I believe so.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog

this one really
stands out
as gay

I must admit that Beckham’s picture in underwear does it for me. Although I must say that tighty whities look much cutter and more adorable in teeny boys between ages 18 and 20 than on grown 35 year-old men.

i know you

suckmymuscle

I hoped thought you'd choked on a cake!!

Your comprehension skills are terrible.

As I told you, quit your filibustering attempt to conflate an implied absolute relevancy of rat studies with the, de facto, lack thereof.

Nobody said rat studies per-se are absolutely irrelevant (drugs are tested on rats, nah really?) What was said, was that your rat studies thus far presented are not herein relevent to this example; this by virtue that you have absolutely failed to present a single human study corroborating them, thus you - de facto - vindicate our position.

Or perhaps (and warm up your overly raped asshole once more) you'd like to point to the many drugs that reach phase 5 of drug trials based on the murine pre-clincal phase alone then? LOL ROARING WITH FUCKIN LAUIGHTER, you know-nothing, fucking wet ponce! Did you miss my previous post wherein I declared my previous years working with Merck? But do carry on, wankers like you are the proverbial fish in the barrel LOL

Also, we are discussing Aspartame, so if you could stay on point whilst saving your digressive double talk regarding oro-sensory stimulation, artificial sweeteners and the Cephalic phase of secretion thereof; you are only serving to dig a deeper hole for your fat, virginal self!

For the time being, the money centers on the psychological components of the human equation, but you wont know that, because you are a mongol cunt!

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0924224496100479

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/003193849400373D

TO REPEAT: YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE THAT ASPARTAME ALONE IS INSULINOTROPIC IN HUMANS, NONE!

If you want to present studies employing various food loads and their insulintropic resonance thereafter, then perhaps, dickhead, why not tell folks to stay away from the "allosteric hazard" that is Leucine and Glucose combos. Also, moron, you do realise that glucagon-like peptide 1 is a fucking satiety hormone? More so, you do realise the relevance thereof both these points taken in tandem re: any argument yourself and Mongol Methyl Mike may have been struggling (like cretins) to cobble together? not that that pair of you are spastics you understand!

Now, idiot, human studies with Aspartame, or, and as said, fuck off.

Little boy, you are a wanker pontificating within the walls of a shit forum, take a day off, sonny!

Are you this much of a failure in real life? I bet you're sat there - stained curtains, shit strewn floor - wanking off about my fine tits as you type? squalid little herbert!

Owned by a lowly girl... on a bodybuilding forum no less!!

hahahahahahaha, you are a quirky little boy.

Bwah ha ha ha!!! The Aspartame study clearly states that a drink that combined sucrose with aspartame elicited more insulin release than a drink that contained sucrose by itself. what does that tell you, idiot? Add the numbers together...that Aspartame clearly elicits insulin release otherwise there would be no difference between the two control groups. Itis not my fault you can't read.

And other sweetners elicit insulin release in Humans, too. Sodium Saccharine elicites release of insulin on Human subjects even by it's taste alone! Whether it is psychological doesen't matter: I never specified the mechanisms by which sweeteners elicit insulin release, only that they do. ;) So even if the insulin release happens only due to the taste, it doesen't matter as it means I am correct in my assertion. :)

And studies done on rats are definitely valid on Humans. Why do pharmaceutical companies test drugs intended for Human consumption on rats, you moron? Answer: because posses exactly the same drug receptors, liver enzymes and endocinological processes as Humans. This critique is very, very weak because there are very fw studies performed on Humans on anything since Humans need to volunteer for these trials and there are extremely strict ethical protocols in place when it comes to testing on Humans.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

This was not my intent. 

"1"   

Of course you are siding with this bitch since you are a f.a.g.g.o.t. And the only one who gts raped in the shower by a bunch of guys is you.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

this one really
stands out
as gay

i know you

Ha ha ha...what the fuck are you talking about, bitch? Now you are making up shit? Oh, so I said that? Prove it. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
  Of course you are siding with this bitch since you are a f.a.g.g.o.t. And the only one who gts raped in the shower by a bunch of guys is you.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I am not siding with anyone in this thread.  I made it clear that my intent was not to spark hatred-filled discussions that aggressively use insults to make a point.

Why do you turn the pendulum towards me when all I have been towards you is nice?

"1"

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
I am not siding with anyone in this thread.  I made it clear that my intent was not to spark hatred-filled discussions that aggressively use insults to make a point.

Why do you turn the pendulum towards me when all I have been towards you is nice?

"1"
LOL. If prison rape is your way of being nice, I'd hate to see your bad side.    :o     

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
LOL. If prison rape is your way of being nice, I'd hate to see your bad side.    :o     

That was my description of what seems to be developing in this thread. 

I was not stating whether or not SUCKMYMUSCLE was right or wrong.

"1"

DK II

• Getbig V
Ihr habt doch alle gefickt.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
  Ha ha ha...what the fuck are you talking about, bitch? Now you are making up shit? Oh, so I said that? Prove it. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

i dont have
to prove it
I know it
you know it

suckmymuscle

i dont have
to prove it
I know it
you know it

Nope. Never said that. And my name is not Pedro. But by all means go ahead and prove it. There are actually people in this board(ex: Mussolini) who have met me in person and can confirm that I am WASP, born in Florida and that I have an Anglo name. :) I dare you to prove that I said any of those things and that my name is Pedro. :)

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog

i dare not
reveal my source
you and I
know the truth
pedro

DK II

• Getbig V
  Nope. Never said that. And my name is not Pedro. But by all means go ahead and prove it. There are actually people in this board(ex: Mussolini) who have met me in person and can confirm that I am WASP, born in Florida and that I have an Anglo name. :) I dare you to prove that I said any of those things and that my name is Pedro. :)

bullshit, you haven't met anyone from here in real life.

suckmymuscle

bullshit, you haven't met anyone from here in real life.

DK, you use the word "bullshit" more than everyone here combined. Except of course when it comes to what GH15 says. Then, everything he says is gospel to you. Yes, I have actually met 3 people from this board in real life who lived in Florida when I was living there, but  are gone.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

DK II

• Getbig V
  DK, you use the word "bullshit" more than everyone here combined. Except of course when it comes to what GH15 says. Then, everything he says is gospel to you. Yes, I have actually met 3 people from this board in real life who lived in Florida when I was living there, but  are gone.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I like the word bullshit, so what.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
Bump... looking for answers..  :)

There aren't any really. I strongly feel eating/drinking something sweet but delivers no substance is not what nature intended and has ill effects on the body.

I do not have hard science, but it is what it is. If you are dieting eat fruit after you train and the rest of the day slave away with brown rice and straight water etc etc. About it really.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
There aren't any really. I strongly feel eating/drinking something sweet but delivers no substance is not what nature intended and has ill effects on the body.

I do not have hard science, but it is what it is. If you are dieting eat fruit after you train and the rest of the day slave away with brown rice and straight water etc etc. About it really.

I say let all the fools here drink their soda's as much as they like. Their lack of discipline will kill them and that's a good thing. Goodbye fools.  :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
I say let all the fools here drink their soda's as much as they like. Their lack of discipline will kill them and that's a good thing. Goodbye fools.  :D
What happens when this does not occur?  What will your excuse then be as to how to explain the phenomenon?  I know, the corporations did it according to their secret plan.

I perceive you as being one of the worst person and least educated on this site.