Author Topic: MD Magazine  (Read 6919 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: Why In The Movies Are Minority Women Always In Postions Of Authority?
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2011, 01:33:43 PM »
i don't have to explain owt. you know exactly what i'm on about.

apart from bitter racist like yourself, i bet you have very few real friends.

You can scream racist as much as you want but it's like "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" and the more people scream it, the less people take it seriously.  The mainstream media is literally collapsing by the day.  News programs continue to see a declining audience in lieu of the rise of the internet media which is now becoming the mainstream media.

Matt-c kicking the reality of the situation for us.............
This from a clown who still subscribes to 'boasian anthropology' voodoo - honestly, canning, just fuck off.

It has been proven in thread after thread, that you just do not grasp the reality of this concept.

If you spent as much time (that you keep complaining that you lack) on your own board, as you do poncing around on the net in general.
You would be looking at 60K by now, shit, maybe even 40K.
What with you having kids to feed & all, spastic.

PT

I subscribe to Boasian Anthropology?  Are you trolling me?  LOL...ok yeah, you would have to be to claim I subscribe to such fraud.

No rebuttal offered anywhere in your blurb.  I claimed as a general statement that the purpose of multiculturalism is to mix European DNA out of existence but that in order to do that people would have to mix, and this is not happening nearly as much as you would think.  People voluntarily self-segregate when given the chance and aren't exactly assimilating together.  Another thing is, given the suicidal birthrates facing all Western people [and the Japanese for that matter], the influx of immigration will continue.  The solution would be to have children and reverse these demographic trends.

I always love when you come back and claim "Oh your post is so stupid" without explaining why.  Yeah, it's just so stupid but...but what?  Try explaining yourself.  Please, you're amongst friends here, don't be shy.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
Re: MD Magazine
« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2011, 01:34:25 PM »
MD Magazine - Thoughts?

It's honestly the best.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2011, 01:37:16 PM »
Your mother's pussy felt like a rolled up newspaper full of cold oatmeal.
  ;D

id still hit that tho

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2011, 01:41:12 PM »
Cultural Marxism.

It doesn't bother me that certain groups have higher intelligence than the group I am a part, have greater strength, running ability, and on and on.  But can we just accept that we are not all equal?  Basing social policy on lies cannot possibly lead to anything good.  That's my objection with this agenda.  Marxists knew that Marxism in economic terms would fail miserably in the USA, so the Frankfurt school brought it over in cultural terms instead.  Well guess what?  It's still failing miserably!  Just the way it was intended to fail.  The multicultural agenda was intended to create a a new Mexico, where all the races mix to become one mixed race group.  But in reality, it's failing like Brazil - there are many people of different races here, all segregated and more or less ignoring each other.

Doh!

Race mixing agenda fail.
ur such a fucking tool matt

marxism has nothing to do with presupposing equality, its main tenant is that there is no such thing as private property, that the use of the planets resources is of the upmost importance and that no person or perosn(s) has the right to irresponsibly use those resources, or to inhibit others from responsibly using them.

please stop listening to conservtaive fucktards with zero objectivity

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2011, 01:43:17 PM »
Yeah I know...I am very concerned as to what I let my children watch.  I assume Barney is alright but so many shows are rife with propaganda.  I don't mind them learning about the evils of the Axis Powers in WWII...as long as they learn the evils of communism first.  Some context goes a long way for some issues.
the "evils" of communism.  ::) mccarthy is waiting for you in the afterlife, u two are going to get along great

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2011, 02:00:14 PM »
cos claudette is awesome and white men are indeed bumbling idiots. god, i miss the sheild  :'(

Looks like Bernie Casey in drag.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 03, 2011, 03:21:47 PM »

marxism has nothing to do with presupposing equality, its main tenant is that there is no such thing as private property, that the use of the planets resources is of the upmost importance and that no person or perosn(s) has the right to irresponsibly use those resources, or to inhibit others from responsibly using them.

So you disagree with private property while utilizing it to type this post?  Clearly you enjoy your private property rights on a daily basis, so why are you bashing a system which offers its protection?  Everyone says that communism in the 20th century is "not true communism" yet there doesn't seem to be many examples showing what true communism really is, beyond idealism.  The idea of communism is pleasant I suppose, it's just that it doesn't work.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

w8m8

« Reply #57 on: July 03, 2011, 04:15:40 PM »
The solution would be to have children and reverse these demographic trends.

If you think your offspring are going to add anything of value to this world .. you're sadly [as usual] delusional

You have a twisted faulty mind that can only guarantee they will be more fucked up than you are .. post up anything you can say is going to be fundamentally a benefit to your children by virtue of being born vis a vis you being their "father" <- a term you don't deserve .. sperm donor is more fitting

w8m8

« Reply #58 on: July 03, 2011, 04:55:50 PM »

marxism has nothing to do with presupposing equality, its main tenant is that there is no such thing as private property, that the use of the planets resources is of the upmost importance and that no person or person(s) has the right to irresponsibly use those resources, or to inhibit others from responsibly using them.

Hhahahaha, jahahahahahahaha no, hahahahahahaha!!

Honestly, by your above post you - squalid little gay boy  - have revealed you know FUCK ALL of the cultural marxists Matt speaks off!

Whether race equality, sexual equality, feminism and the attendent political correctness thereof, these are ALL products of cultural marxism, of which, was born of the jewish academics at "the Frankfurt School" in order to subvert the west:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Marxism

Theodore Adorno, Max horkheimer and Herbert Marcuse (all jews as were 99.9% of the frankfurt school 'intellectuals') would be immensely pleased to see you doing their bidding... jism filled white goyim that you are!

Not only are you a vile screwer of blacks, but you have a) fuck all knowledge of the agenda you serve by doing so, much less those whom birthed said agenda, and b) just "why" you are the thus-wise vile degenerate that we know and loathe!

Seriously, Taylor, kill yourself!

marxism has nothing to do with presupposing equality

Hhahahahahahahahaha, ahahahahahahaha, wanker!

Quoted again, so good was it the first time

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #59 on: July 03, 2011, 08:04:41 PM »
So you disagree with private property while utilizing it to type this post?  Clearly you enjoy your private property rights on a daily basis, so why are you bashing a system which offers its protection?

i never bashed any system, you did.

the right to private property does not allow me to use a computer. my parents productive participation in society does. thats where the money comes from to buy it. without the right to private property, we could still buy and use anything we want. there is no connection to be made.

Everyone says that communism in the 20th century is "not true communism" yet there doesn't seem to be many examples showing what true communism really is, beyond idealism.  The idea of communism is pleasant I suppose, it's just that it doesn't work.

its weakness that caused its failure is centralization of power. that can be modified without altering the fundamental attributes. .

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2011, 08:07:05 PM »

Hhahahaha, jahahahahahahaha no, hahahahahahaha!!

Honestly, by your above post you - squalid little gay boy  - have revealed you know FUCK ALL of the cultural marxists Matt speaks off!

Whether race equality, sexual equality, feminism and the attendent political correctness thereof, these are ALL products of cultural marxism, of which, was born of the jewish academics at "the Frankfurt School" in order to subvert the west:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Marxism

Theodore Adorno, Max horkheimer and Herbert Marcuse (all jews as were 99.9% of the frankfurt school 'intellectuals') would be immensely pleased to see you doing their bidding... jism filled white goyim that you are!

Not only are you a vile screwer of blacks, but you have a) fuck all knowledge of the agenda you serve by doing so, much less those whom birthed said agenda, and b) just "why" you are the thus-wise vile degenerate that we know and loathe!

Seriously, Taylor, kill yourself!

Hhahahahahahahahaha, ahahahahahahaha, wanker!

Quoted again, so good was it the first time

meltdown  ;D

my post had absolutely nothing to do with "cultural marxism".

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2011, 08:09:26 PM »
How the fuck did I end up in a thread titled MD magazine  ???

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 03, 2011, 09:38:27 PM »
Here is a good introduction to the Frankfurt School:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8630135369495797236

If I can make a general statement, communism was the deadliest force in the 20th century and no other political ideology came close to its death toll.  And it makes no difference what communists and egalitarians claim will be the end result of communism - it never works out that way in practice and makes everyone worse off.  Before painting Italy and Germany as being evil during WWII, let's get some notion of what they were fighting:

Was no one supposed to stand up to this and fight back?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 03, 2011, 09:42:30 PM »
How the fuck did I end up in a thread titled MD magazine  ???

It's honestly a great magazine.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 03, 2011, 09:45:25 PM »
-

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #65 on: July 03, 2011, 09:48:56 PM »

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
« Reply #66 on: July 03, 2011, 10:00:35 PM »
Do you care to explain to me what the long-term goal of all of this is, if not exactly what I just described.

I can't gather from this response what your thoughts are on the war.  Maybe if you explained yourself beyond a five word reply I could.  My thoughts are that the winners of war write the history books which is why the Axis has been described as being some one-sided gang in a war where all sides took the lives of millions.  The evils of communism, the Ukrainian famine before the war and its perpetrators - all of these things are ignored.  As an Italian, I don't particularly care for the way Italy has been treated which is why I object to the war propaganda movies.

Discuss.

do you mean as in italian tanks having 10 reverse gears and one forward gear in case the enemy attack from behind?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2011, 01:23:31 AM »
do you mean as in italian tanks having 10 reverse gears and one forward gear in case the enemy attack from behind?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You mean in case the enemy attacks from the front. Italians are fucking cowards.

tlc

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: July 04, 2011, 03:35:07 AM »
i remember one time sledge threw a paper aeroplane and it got stuck in trunks afro  ;D ;D ;D ;D sledge ruled

Thanks for reminding me of this, just d/loaded both seasons, happy trip down memory lane...  :)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #69 on: July 04, 2011, 04:02:20 AM »
It's honestly a great magazine.

Other than the supplement ads and lies its ok

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #70 on: July 04, 2011, 04:20:22 AM »

:o :o :o :o

What's left then?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #71 on: July 04, 2011, 04:20:58 AM »

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #72 on: July 04, 2011, 04:58:00 AM »
Quit fucking with the thread title... >:( >:(

Jaerson

• Getbig I
« Reply #73 on: July 04, 2011, 11:47:56 AM »
cos claudette is awesome and white men are indeed bumbling idiots. god, i miss the sheild  :'(

lol...Online Pharmacylololol
There's only one you

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 04, 2011, 12:09:23 PM »

The magazine does have a lot of ads in it but I like the articles which include scientific references.  In case you don't agree with an article you can check out the research from which it is derived.  Solid magazine, in my opinion.
Bodybuilding Pro.com