Author Topic: MD Magazine  (Read 6850 times)

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
MD Magazine
« on: July 02, 2011, 07:44:51 PM »
Thoughts?
(

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Awesome thread. Interesting AND bodybuilding related.

A+.

::) ::) ::) ::)

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
Your mother's pussy felt like a rolled up newspaper full of cold oatmeal.
(

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
because fantasy movies draw in crowds?
Deep Tissue Massage

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
It has become standard fare in Hollywood for minority women, usually black, to play police chiefs, mayors, CIA big shots, university deans, police commisioners, detectives, judges, etc. They usually are reprimanding bumbling white men who are evil, spiteful, and incompetent. While this might "feel good" to certain people, is this an accurate reflection of reality? 

Who are creating these movies?

Mattc might know the reason?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Hollywood is creating them. How many movies do you see where a female black police chief is bossing men around?

meh, it's like all those 80's buddy cop movies where the police chief was black.

don't worry, i don't think "change" is happening in reality anytime soon.
Deep Tissue Massage

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Haha I like that one  :D

bradistani

• Getbig V
cos claudette is awesome and white men are indeed bumbling idiots. god, i miss the sheild  :'(

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem

hahaha

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
cos claudette is awesome and white men are indeed bumbling idiots. god, i miss the sheild  :'(

WUHI? :o :o
X

bradistani

• Getbig V

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: Why In The Movies Are Minority Women Always In Postions Of Authority?
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2011, 08:33:13 PM »
It has become standard fare in Hollywood for minority women, usually black, to play police chiefs, mayors, CIA big shots, university deans, police commisioners, detectives, judges, etc. They usually are reprimanding bumbling white men who are evil, spiteful, and incompetent. While this might "feel good" to certain people, is this an accurate reflection of reality? 

Cultural Marxism.

It doesn't bother me that certain groups have higher intelligence than the group I am a part, have greater strength, running ability, and on and on.  But can we just accept that we are not all equal?  Basing social policy on lies cannot possibly lead to anything good.  That's my objection with this agenda.  Marxists knew that Marxism in economic terms would fail miserably in the USA, so the Frankfurt school brought it over in cultural terms instead.  Well guess what?  It's still failing miserably!  Just the way it was intended to fail.  The multicultural agenda was intended to create a a new Mexico, where all the races mix to become one mixed race group.  But in reality, it's failing like Brazil - there are many people of different races here, all segregated and more or less ignoring each other.

Doh!

Race mixing agenda fail.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2011, 08:35:56 PM »
Answer: Because most Americans are dumb enough to believe everything they see in the movies. It's a way to keep the minorities from revolting.  ;D ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
X

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2011, 08:38:06 PM »
Hollywood is creating them. How many movies do you see where a female black police chief is bossing men around?

Its who controls Hollywood and their agenda ;)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2011, 08:40:34 PM »
Cultural Marxism.

It doesn't bother me that certain groups have higher intelligence than the group I am a part, have greater strength, running ability, and on and on.  But can we just accept that we are not all equal?  Basing social policy on lies cannot possibly lead to anything good.  That's my objection with this agenda.  Marxists knew that Marxism in economic terms would fail miserably in the USA, so the Frankfurt school brought it over in cultural terms instead.  Well guess what?  It's still failing miserably!  Just the way it was intended to fail.  The multicultural agenda was intended to create a a new Mexico, where all the races mix to become one mixed race group.  But in reality, it's failing like Brazil - there are many people of different races here, all segregated and more or less ignoring each other.

Doh!

Race mixing agenda fail.

Thats why 'they" are going after the children's minds. MTV etc.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2011, 08:48:12 PM »
Thats why 'they" are going after the children's minds. MTV etc.

Yeah I know...I am very concerned as to what I let my children watch.  I assume Barney is alright but so many shows are rife with propaganda.  I don't mind them learning about the evils of the Axis Powers in WWII...as long as they learn the evils of communism first.  Some context goes a long way for some issues.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2011, 08:48:56 PM »
Cultural Marxism.

Doh!

Race mixing agenda fail.

i bet you don't have many friends i the real world, do you ?   :D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2011, 08:49:34 PM »
Yeah I know...I am very concerned as to what I let my children watch.  I assume Barney is alright but so many shows are rife with propaganda.  I don't mind them learning about the evils of the Axis Powers in WWII...as long as they learn the evils of communism first.  Some context goes a long way for some issues.

Damn, you're really an idiot.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2011, 08:54:08 PM »
i remember one time sledge threw a paper aeroplane and it got stuck in trunks afro  ;D ;D ;D ;D sledge ruled

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2011, 08:54:27 PM »
i bet you don't have many friends i the real world, do you ?   :D

Do you care to explain to me what the long-term goal of all of this is, if not exactly what I just described.

Damn, you're really an idiot.

I can't gather from this response what your thoughts are on the war.  Maybe if you explained yourself beyond a five word reply I could.  My thoughts are that the winners of war write the history books which is why the Axis has been described as being some one-sided gang in a war where all sides took the lives of millions.  The evils of communism, the Ukrainian famine before the war and its perpetrators - all of these things are ignored.  As an Italian, I don't particularly care for the way Italy has been treated which is why I object to the war propaganda movies.

Discuss.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2011, 09:09:27 PM »
Do you care to explain to me what the long-term goal of all of this is, if not exactly what I just described.

i don't have to explain owt. you know exactly what i'm on about.

apart from bitter racist like yourself, i bet you have very few real friends.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2011, 09:22:26 PM »

The movies are fantasy. Successful negros fit right in.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2011, 09:39:57 PM »
Yeah I know...I am very concerned as to what I let my children watch.  I assume Barney is alright but so many shows are rife with propaganda.  I don't mind them learning about the evils of the Axis Powers in WWII...as long as they learn the evils of communism first.  Some context goes a long way for some issues.
Your kids are fucked with you as a parent....

Kids don't have problems, adults do...especially ones with agendas

You better save up for a therapist...

Are you gonna give you son (if you have a son) bowl cuts to keep money away from the propagandists (you have to look good with excellent hair symmetry)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2011, 12:45:35 AM »
Cultural Marxism.

It doesn't bother me that certain groups have higher intelligence than the group I am a part, have greater strength, running ability, and on and on.  But can we just accept that we are not all equal?  Basing social policy on lies cannot possibly lead to anything good.  That's my objection with this agenda.  Marxists knew that Marxism in economic terms would fail miserably in the USA, so the Frankfurt school brought it over in cultural terms instead.  Well guess what?  It's still failing miserably!  Just the way it was intended to fail.  The multicultural agenda was intended to create a a new Mexico, where all the races mix to become one mixed race group.  But in reality, it's failing like Brazil - there are many people of different races here, all segregated and more or less ignoring each other.

Doh!

Race mixing agenda fail.

Matt-c kicking the reality of the situation for us.............
This from a clown who still subscribes to 'boasian anthropology' voodoo - honestly, canning, just fuck off.

It has been proven in thread after thread, that you just do not grasp the reality of this concept.

If you spent as much time (that you keep complaining that you lack) on your own board, as you do poncing around on the net in general.
You would be looking at 60K by now, shit, maybe even 40K.
What with you having kids to feed & all, spastic.

PT
Growth/noob loves me