Author Topic: Michele Bachman = the reson we never ever have a woman president hahh  (Read 14441 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Michele Bachman = the reson we never ever have a woman president hahh
« Reply #75 on: July 03, 2011, 07:50:56 PM »
This c u n t will never be president...Barrack Husein Obama will retain the presidency.  I would like Ron Paul but we all know that aint happening.

Because he's doing such a great fucking job right?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #76 on: July 03, 2011, 07:58:04 PM »
America is seriously on a down ward spiral, china is fast becoming a much more likely superpower than america and I don't like it.

What america needs is people with a fucking brain in charge not idiots like that woman or chain who is already dead and just to lazy to fall over.
We need another JFK another young good looking vibrant and full of power kinda guy.

haha, JFK was a nothing president.....complete cult of personality.....just like our current president.  Both parties suck anus and it isn't getting any better soon.  Sorry...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #77 on: July 03, 2011, 08:01:13 PM »

No doubt the Obama experiment is over for he is a mess. But lets not fill his shoes with more shit. Lets force "them" to give as an able candidate.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: July 03, 2011, 08:44:25 PM »

NOpe. But it still doesn't matter. You know he's going to be president and no fucking republican has a chance to beat him. NOBODY!

When you have a billion dollars to spend ....you can make people believe a lot of shit through spinning the facts, media, and internet.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #79 on: July 03, 2011, 08:46:20 PM »
NOpe. But it still doesn't matter. You know he's going to be president and no fucking republican has a chance to beat him. NOBODY!

When you have a billion dollars to spend ....you can make people believe a lot of shit through spinning the facts, media, and internet.

Yep...true.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: July 03, 2011, 08:52:11 PM »
And?  Plenty will try, and plenty will fail.  Some will not even bother, but would likely fail anyway.  Some will not bother who would likely succeed.  In the end, you can't look at people who fail and say it is because they simply "don't want to work hard."  You're just adding insult to injury. 

WTF you talking about? You sound like a fucking bitter loser.

A business can be anything from washing windows, mowing lawns, owning a bank, selling oil...etc.

It's a fact that 90% of business fail. Why? Well, there are a lot of reasons. But a lot of people assume that they have a magic forumula to make a lot of money...and then they get a reality check.

I think it was Kiyosaki that said it takes about 5 to 6 of your own business fail before you start the 7th one and then you finally have learned from your mistakes to make whatever you're doing to be a true success.

My pops started a construction business with a $500 Ford Econoline van with 200,000 miles on it, used tools and equipment he bought and acquired over time. No office, no employees for the first few years until he could afford to hire somebody. He came over to this country with literally a fucking suitcase (as have countless others) and succeeded because of work ethic and determination.

You need more than hard work to succeed at business. If only hard work was required then all fucking mexicans who work 18 hour days would be millionaires. It takes hard work, determinatin, smarts, right network of people, ...etc.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 03, 2011, 09:59:41 PM »
I'd vote for her in a heartbeat. BTW, you're not even from this country.
I'll vote for her, what the hell...  Obama sure hasn't shown me why I should vote for him again.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 04, 2011, 12:23:56 AM »

WTF you talking about? You sound like a fucking bitter loser.

A business can be anything from washing windows, mowing lawns, owning a bank, selling oil...etc.

It's a fact that 90% of business fail. Why? Well, there are a lot of reasons. But a lot of people assume that they have a magic forumula to make a lot of money...and then they get a reality check.

I think it was Kiyosaki that said it takes about 5 to 6 of your own business fail before you start the 7th one and then you finally have learned from your mistakes to make whatever you're doing to be a true success.

My pops started a construction business with a $500 Ford Econoline van with 200,000 miles on it, used tools and equipment he bought and acquired over time. No office, no employees for the first few years until he could afford to hire somebody. He came over to this country with literally a fucking suitcase (as have countless others) and succeeded because of work ethic and determination.

You need more than hard work to succeed at business. If only hard work was required then all fucking mexicans who work 18 hour days would be millionaires. It takes hard work, determinatin, smarts, right network of people, ...etc.

???

Basically you agree with everything I said in this thread...

To summarize my point:  if there are winners, there are necessarily losers. 

When a "winner" (like Coach in this thread) comes in and complains about all the losers and what a waste of space they are, I think it's absurd.  Without the losers, there would be no possibility for Coach to exist as he does (or any other successful person).

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 04, 2011, 07:41:47 AM »
I'll vote for her, what the hell...  Obama sure hasn't shown me why I should vote for him again.

Its sad that this is your option though. She is not the brightest and is a denier of science,SCIENCE. science is reality, its education.

this woman has blatantly lied about numerous things to serve her purpose. Not goals or promises, facts.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #84 on: July 04, 2011, 09:22:25 AM »
You dont find her incredible stupid?she also blatantly lies quite abit. Like the cardon dioxide thing, she is just making up stuff on a whim that can be clearly verified.She also wants to remove science from the classroom, science is progress, it is what makes the world turn.

Where did she say this?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 04, 2011, 09:27:31 AM »
Its sad that this is your option though. She is not the brightest and is a denier of science,SCIENCE. science is reality, its education.

this woman has blatantly lied about numerous things to serve her purpose. Not goals or promises, facts.
well at least you know what you're getting with her.  Others will vote for a pack of lies and be disapointed.  Might as well vote for the lie to start with.  If you don't want that and I don't, vote for Ron Paul in the primary, as I will.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #86 on: July 04, 2011, 09:54:41 AM »
Reason we don't have a female potus by now is because the msm covered up for obamas lies, communism, drug abuse, lies, freak show agenda during the 2008 primary. 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 04, 2011, 11:45:26 AM »
Where did she say this?

One issue is this

"Bachmann has charged that global warming is a hoax[60] and has been a vocal skeptic of global warming.[61] She has asserted that since carbon dioxide is "a natural byproduct of nature", it is a beneficial gas required by plant life. She stated that because life requires carbon dioxide and it is part of the planet's life cycle, it cannot be harmful. In a statement she made on the House floor on Earth Day, April 22, 2009, Bachmann stated she was against the cap and trade climate legislation, stating: "Carbon dioxide is not a harmful gas, it is a harmless gas. Carbon dioxide is natural; it is not harmful.... We're being told we have to reduce this natural substance to create an arbitrary reduction in something that is naturally occurring in the earth."[62]"

Another is this, she wants to not teach evolution in favor of creationism, she also is caught lying about evolution here.

"Rep. Michele Bachmann is the latest to get pulled to the side of the road, lights flashing in her rear-view mirror. Talking with reporters in New Orleans following last week’s Republican Leadership Conference, she said “I support intelligent design,” referring to the theory that nature gives scientific evidence of purpose and design.

She continued: “What I support is putting all science on the table and then letting students decide. I don’t think it’s a good idea for government to come down on one side of a scientific issue or another, when there is reasonable doubt on both sides.”

this is anti-science, there is no controversy and by definition intelligent design is not science. Asking for it to be taught will slow americas progress and ensure failure.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 04, 2011, 05:03:53 PM »
Global warming is a load of bullshit.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 04, 2011, 07:42:55 PM »
Global warming is a load of bullshit.

what part? the fact that global warming is occuring, or what the cause of it is.

The vast majority of scientist have agreed that global warming is occuring, there is no debate wrt that. However, the cause for the climate change still has alot of data to be uncovered.

Or are you just denying global warming is occuring.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #90 on: July 04, 2011, 08:02:07 PM »
what part? the fact that global warming is occuring, or what the cause of it is.

The vast majority of scientist have agreed that global warming is occuring, there is no debate wrt that. However, the cause for the climate change still has alot of data to be uncovered.

Or are you just denying global warming is occuring.

The climate changes, don't need a scientist to tell me that. The man made part, now that is scam, just look at the line up ass clowns pushing this. It is nothing more than a money making scheme by the already rich. The saddest part is the pure hypocrisy of them, do as I say not as I do mentality of the so called elite.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 04, 2011, 08:14:57 PM »

And Obama denies basic economics every day with his insane policies.   So what's your point? 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 05, 2011, 06:52:21 AM »
And Obama denies basic economics every day with his insane policies.   So what's your point? 

answer my question, what part of global warming do you deny?

non-sequitor, what basic economics does he ignore.What theory of economics is he violating?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 05, 2011, 06:57:40 AM »
answer my question, what part of global warming do you deny?

non-sequitor, what basic economics does he ignore.What theory of economics is he violating?

Global warming is a load of shit - the climate has changed fromthe day theearth was formed and is always in a state of change. 

As for economics - dear God - are you serious? 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 05, 2011, 09:46:16 AM »

Global warming is a load of shit - the climate has changed fromthe day theearth was formed and is always in a state of change. 

As for economics - dear God - are you serious? 

so the globe isnt warming up?

of course the earth goes through periods of climate change, the problem is its accelerating and poses a threat to our existence and that of many species. So you are against the majority of climitologists then?

you deny the science that has been produced. Fine. You are just another crazy reality denier.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 05, 2011, 09:50:38 AM »
isnt it sad that the majority of educated people, specifically those with doctorates along with those in college tend to side with liberalism. The republican party is becoming more stupid. The latest trend is denying evolution (a fucking fact) and other scientific endevors in favor of adam and eve.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 05, 2011, 09:51:27 AM »
so the globe isnt warming up?

of course the earth goes through periods of climate change, the problem is its accelerating and poses a threat to our existence and that of many species. So you are against the majority of climitologists then?

you deny the science that has been produced. Fine. You are just another crazy reality denier.

Yes.   I deny that we are in a state of peril unless we all send all our money to wall street to trade carbon credits and bogus nonsense like that.  

And yes, the science is not settled.  30,000 scientists dispute the al gore memo that we are in imminient danger of Day after tommorow.

Funny too - if the "science" was so settled, why the need to lie, cover up, distort, and hide data like all these esteemed scientists did?

www.climatedepot.com

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 05, 2011, 09:52:12 AM »
isnt it sad that the majority of educated people, specifically those with doctorates along with those in college tend to side with liberalism. The republican party is becoming more stupid. The latest trend is denying evolution (a fucking fact) and other scientific endevors in favor of adam and eve.

::)  ::)

Necrosis

• Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V