Author Topic: Michele Bachman = the reson we never ever have a woman president hahh  (Read 14315 times)

Stark

• Getbig V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Any sexy pics of Michelle Bachmann?

???

Got some Palin's...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I'd vote for her in a heartbeat. BTW, you're not even from this country.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

Nobody else will, Joe.  The stuff that comes out of her mouth is pretty bad and while she's pretty nasty with rhetoric towards the president, she invites herself to the hawk's nest everytime.
A

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
But she's not wrong. You have someone who's qualifications make Obama look like a pre-schooler. Romney will probably get it but he's not getting my vote. I'd love to see Cain win.

Stark

• Getbig V
But she's not wrong. You have someone who's qualifications make Obama look like a pre-schooler. Romney will probably get it but he's not getting my vote. I'd love to see Cain win.

jesus....

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
She looks fukable.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

Cain's in self destruction mode.  iowa and NH office staffers are flocking.  I'm guessing he's out in 2 weeks.  Cain only ran to get a national radio syndication deal anyway.

bachmann is pretty close to obama in terms of education.  her legislative accomplishments are nil, like his as well.  However, her "low govt spending" platform is a great one, and one that she's had for the last 15 years.  She's CONSISTENT.   Palin, Romney and mccain would flipflop every 2 years, depending on if RINOism or Teaparty was popular.  That's BS.  bachmann has some verbal gaffes, but as long as she will stop the silly spending by Obama, I'm okay with her being a dumbass at times.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

Beg to differ

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/michele-bachmann/

Bachmann's statements by ruling

True1(1)
    Mostly True1(1)
    Half True2(2)
    Barely True5(5)
    False12(12)
    Pants on Fire7(7)

Republican from Minnesota

Michele Bachmann, first elected to the U.S. Congress in 2006, represents the 6th Congressional District of Minnesota. She was reelected in 2008. Previously, she served in the Minnesota State Senate. Prior to that, she spent five years as a federal tax litigation attorney. Bachmann and her husband, Marcus, who have five children and have opened their home to 23 foster children, live in Stillwater, Minn., and own a mental health care practice.
A

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Michele Bachman = the reson we never ever have a woman president hahh
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2011, 09:17:05 AM »
America is seriously on a down ward spiral, china is fast becoming a much more likely superpower than america and I don't like it.

What america needs is people with a fucking brain in charge not idiots like that woman or chain who is already dead and just to lazy to fall over.
We need another JFK another young good looking vibrant and full of power kinda guy.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2011, 09:20:55 AM »
America is seriously on a down ward spiral,

Word. Now they are runnin' out of money again! Debt is at the top once again  ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2011, 09:31:45 AM »
Word. Now they are runnin' out of money again! Debt is at the top once again  ;D

Its not a good thing, well you can never know at least its not boring.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2011, 09:53:56 AM »

You dont find her incredible stupid?she also blatantly lies quite abit. Like the cardon dioxide thing, she is just making up stuff on a whim that can be clearly verified.She also wants to remove science from the classroom, science is progress, it is what makes the world turn.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2011, 09:56:27 AM »

that put her right at the top, you don't know much about politics.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2011, 10:11:47 AM »
You dont find her incredible stupid?she also blatantly lies quite abit. Like the cardon dioxide thing, she is just making up stuff on a whim that can be clearly verified.She also wants to remove science from the classroom, science is progress, it is what makes the world turn.

What do you really expect? Republicans/Conservatives are against science. So are you really surprised that Coach would vote for someone who wants to take science out of the classroom? This is what happens when your religious beliefs cloud your better judgment. I mean, how can you vote for someone who is anti-science? Its bewildering; however, coache's people (republicans/conservatives) are not too bright. I am not saying Coach is dumb, maybe he is the exception, but many of his kind are  :-\
X

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2011, 10:12:01 AM »

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2011, 10:28:06 AM »
When it comes to choosing the right woman ,The Coach is always spot on.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2011, 10:38:24 AM »
What do you really expect? Republicans/Conservatives are against science. So are you really surprised that Coach would vote for someone who wants to take science out of the classroom? This is what happens when your religious beliefs cloud your better judgment. I mean, how can you vote for someone who is anti-science? Its bewildering; however, coache's people (republicans/conservatives) are not too bright. I am not saying Coach is dumb, maybe he is the exception, but many of his kind are  :-\

We're against science? LOL. We just don't buy into "ALGORE" science just to name one. Things like he spews has proven to be a sham and scare tactic.

roccoginge

« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2011, 10:57:08 AM »
stick with the weightlifting.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2011, 10:59:21 AM »
Why the fuck are the Republicans even trying to run against Obama? For the pure sport of it?

Anyone that doesn't think Obama will be re-elected hands down is delusional.

Black vote? CHECK
Lationo vote? CHECK
First time young idealistic liberal voters? CHECK
Billion dollar campaign? CHECK

His numbers are sort of low right now...but he's going to pull a magic rabbit out of his hat to get the economy moving a bit and call it a success. He's going to bring some troops home and say he did what he promised in his first campaign.

Mark my words

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2011, 11:19:30 AM »
Why the fuck are the Republicans even trying to run against Obama? For the pure sport of it?

Anyone that doesn't think Obama will be re-elected hands down is delusional.

Black vote? CHECK
Lationo vote? CHECK
First time young idealistic liberal voters? CHECK
Billion dollar campaign? CHECK

His numbers are sort of low right now...but he's going to pull a magic rabbit out of his hat to get the economy moving a bit and call it a success. He's going to bring some troops home and say he did what he promised in his first campaign.

Mark my words

You're right, there are still a lot of dumbass people out there who will vote for him again despite all of the disasters he has caused and having no regard for the laws or the Constitution. The income range for his voters are $30-50k with low education......these are the freeloaders, these are the people who have no intensive to get ahead because they feel some sense of entitlement thinking they are owed something.

My ex-wife is a perfect example, she's a sinking ship. She has BA in Human Resources but hasn't held a job any longer than 6mo's in 8 years, her life is a complete disaster, no job, no car, no license, etc. I told her to start her own business writing resumes for people, she's great at that and knows what people need to get a job (except herself). She could charge up to $250.00 per resume and knock out 2-3 per day, she makes excuses about why she CANNOT do it and they're bullshit excuses. Right now she told my son she's not looking for a job because she's about to get approved for UE. WTF?

This is just ONE example of a person with no drive to get ahead even thought she has the tools to do so. THESE are your Obama supporters!!   

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2011, 11:22:43 AM »
you're not even from this country.

this.

why do you always post "we" shit when it comes to American politics?  You get your American citizenship?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2011, 11:23:51 AM »
I like her, but she seems somewhat lost.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2011, 11:26:04 AM »
The income range for his voters are $30-50k with low education......these are the freeloaders, these are the people who have no intensive to get ahead because they feel some sense of entitlement thinking they are owed something.

Is this fagg0t for real   ???