Author Topic: My wife had an awesome birthday party last weekend!  (Read 100065 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: My wife had an awesome birthday party last weekend!
« Reply #225 on: July 06, 2011, 09:09:29 AM »
let me get this straight a washed up, drug abusing hick, failed bodybuilder, tv installer is claiming to be wealthier than Flin the Jew?

It is no woman's business how much money I make, or what car I drive, I have more money than you will in your lifetime. If the girl is not physically attracted to you than she is gone. Seen that happen to so many good bros and they end up hating life.

let me get some pics to own your ass...once your done installing my tv bitch (:

"let me get some pics up".........ha ha .....seriously  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: July 06, 2011, 09:21:22 AM »
Good spot... Groinks delt is obviously pinned one too many times and the shape comes from scar tissue buildup.... get some deep tissue massage Groinky  ;D

I think you "pinned" your brain one too mnay times.  ::)

This place must truly be populated with the genetic shite of the world, I have big, very round delts.....always have. It's pathetic that someone can't have a good bodypart without being accused of "site-injecting" by the "experts" here at Getbig  ::)  ::) 

Just because you guys suck doesn't mean everybody does  ;)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #227 on: July 06, 2011, 09:27:05 AM »
"let me get some pics up".........ha ha .....seriously  :D

You sound like an inecure type of guy jealous of anyone more successful than yourself.
l

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: July 06, 2011, 09:30:04 AM »
Negro..? LOL..! Sorry Phaggot,I'm not Black..  You have enough hair....??  Nice Phucking hairline cocksucka..

I don't care what color you are , being a guy is a state of mind, not a racial thing....guy

I would bitch-slap you right in front of your boys and you wouldn't do DICK.....and after I left laughing at you, you'd make up some bullshit story about how if you "get in one more fight" you're in "big trouble".  ::)...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OL  :D ;D :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: July 06, 2011, 09:40:10 AM »
You sound like an inecure type of guy jealous of anyone more successful than yourself.

You sound like a whiny, jealous gimmick who is going to start crying

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #230 on: July 06, 2011, 09:46:15 AM »
You sound like a whiny, jealous gimmick who is going to start crying

I'm half your age and twice as successful. :-*
l

dustin

« Reply #231 on: July 06, 2011, 09:52:19 AM »
I think you "pinned" your brain one too mnay times.  ::)

This place must truly be populated with the genetic shite of the world, I have big, very round delts.....always have. It's pathetic that someone can't have a good bodypart without being accused of "site-injecting" by the "experts" here at Getbig  ::)  ::) 

Just because you guys suck doesn't mean everybody does  ;)

Bro, every single gym rat who pins gets the same look in their delts. Why the fuck do you deny it?

My delt looks the same because I just recently pinned it. I do steroids, you do too. And so do millions of others. You look good, so don't be ashamed nor lie about it (especially to others in the cult).

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: July 06, 2011, 09:55:16 AM »
I'm half your age and twice as successful. :-*

Yeah...and you're a world class chef too  ::)  you are just another run-of-the-mill gimmick. Not a funny one either

Even IF that were true, which it isn't.....

The name of the site is get BIG.com......not "I'mRicherThanYou.com"....so who fucking cares  :D

You are just a useless pair of shitstained underwear, rolled up into a ball lying in the corner

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: July 06, 2011, 10:03:04 AM »
Bro, every single gym rat who pins gets the same look in their delts. Why the fuck do you deny it?

My delt looks the same because I just recently pinned it. I do steroids, you do too. And so do millions of others. You look good, so don't be ashamed nor lie about it (especially to others in the cult).

I don't "pin" my delts, you guys are fucking funny....one "know it all" says something and it's now a fact  ::)

Odd how I've posted 40 pictures here, and a perfectly clear video... and nobody said a word until now  ;) It's just the typical getbig shit show.....god forbid you just give someone credit for loising weight and leaning out....there has to be a "shot" attached  ::)

Let's see those  delts......K Dustin ? slap up a pic and show me how yours look the same ...in YOUR DREAMS your delts are as good as mine.....   you too willgrant....lets see "all these gym rats" ....with "identical" delts  :D

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #234 on: July 06, 2011, 10:11:23 AM »
that is correct,, you are little ,, anyone under 5'10 is nto big,, the seperationis very simple ask any female,, ask the females on this boarding they will tel you  that you know i dont balonie around

female see it as simple as that

5'10 and over = big

5'8 and under = small

5'9 = their average 5'9 and 5'10 to be honest but 5'10 with most is where they seperate it  between big and small,,

you can be the thickest 5'6 ever ,,and then come my pupil stavio at 5'11 and make you look like hoompa loompa and just a fat dwarf,, when you talk about smaller fellas you talk about frames,, look at your frame twister....you are TINY,, same for any other 5'6 is just small as simple as that no matter how thick you can make it look it is still small,, go stand next to 5'9 girl and you will understand what im saying ...especialy if she is 160...

gh15 approved

i guess you are 5 '10 and want to be BIG ;)

because normally men are considered BIG at 6 feet and over not 5'10

5'10 is medium

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #235 on: July 06, 2011, 10:15:15 AM »
To keep this thread on topic, any hardcore pictures of your wife Steve?

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #236 on: July 06, 2011, 10:19:53 AM »
I don't care what color you are , being a guy is a state of mind, not a racial thing....guy

I would bitch-slap you right in front of your boys and you wouldn't do DICK.....and after I left laughing at you, you'd make up some bullshit story about how if you "get in one more fight" you're in "big trouble".  ::)...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OL  :D ;D :D
Takes a true "guy to throw that word around, Phaggot..  You take a swing at me,and I'll make you a crumbled up, piece of sh!t balding,pussy whipped ,paying to keep a b!tch chump.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: July 06, 2011, 10:25:26 AM »
Takes a true "guy to throw that word around, Phaggot..  You take a swing at me,and I'll make you a crumbled up, piece of sh!t balding,pussy whipped ,paying to keep a b!tch chump.

Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa  :D  Let's see a pic you fat guy  :D :D  you won't post one....just like you won't do SHIT when i walk up to you....spit right in your face and backhand you like a bitch

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: July 06, 2011, 10:32:00 AM »
Life is good?

Would be fair to say 'to you'.

Children are starving in the seconds and duying from aids every day across an entire continent.This attitude is that of a man sitting in his appartment building where there are 10 appartments and 7 of them are burned to the floor.

The man is asked how life is and he says 'its pretty good' without even as much as looking from the balcony to his next door appartments that are completely destroyed.

If this was in real life this person would be called an idiot and a stupid and selfish blind man. 'How can he not see, all he has to do is look'

In reality most of the rich western world does this exact thing....'life is good' while almost 1 billion people do not have clean water to drink.

People die from starvation and aids not because there is not enough food, there is, and not because there are no medications against the illness, there is, but because our level of living requires a certain price and for this price to stay and preferably rise we destroy and burn excess food to keep the price up.

Scarsity=high price, abundance=low price.

If there is no real scarsity then people, through media and marketing, will create it and therefore increase the demand and inflow of money, but in the proces exclude all who haven't got required funds.

Therefore we as people are responsible, through our consumer behaviour (we vote on things we buy), that billions of people are having difficult and terrible lives.

And we dare say 'life is good'

How short visioned must you be to really think that and how selfish must you be to not really think about the consequences of our monetary system.

The problem is level of conscience.

We still think in groups: me, family, friends, neighbourhood, city and so far we have come to 'nation'. But even nation and all those groups are selective: when we win in sports 'we won', when we bombard and kill people 'the damn polititians did it'.

Short-sightedness and selfishness that can only be changed through viewing world as 1 organism that with all its parts is connected and mutualy dependent.

Fuck them...if these uneducated subhuman savages all  didn't have 14 kids by the time they are 17 years old....with absolutely no means to support them... we wouldn't have that problem.

Let them fucking die....they serve no purpose and they aren't even humans

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: July 06, 2011, 10:45:58 AM »

Looks like Debbie Kruck here

You don't even notice the club foot..

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #240 on: July 06, 2011, 10:54:53 AM »
Some quality threats of violence in this thread :)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: July 06, 2011, 10:56:27 AM »
Unfortunately this answer is not really an answer as it is more of an emotional underbelly feeling founded on prejudice, complete lack of knowledge and empathy and strong unfounded illusions of grandure.

When giving an answer to anything we must try to think about the 'why' of a situation instead of just stating it as a fact of nature and acting on it.

Why are poor parts uneducated, why do they have no or little means of support are the real questions.

To answer those take little time and knowledge and when doing so, one more often then not comes at the fact most westerners do not want to see or hear.

It is not nice for instance to hear about the political pressure and most importantly pressure of debt through monetary loans that buries developing countries more then they allready were, while all the profits and conditions of these given loans pull back the money with big interest to the 'good givers of help'.

It is not nice to hear but it is the truth.

Just like in human colours, there is no black and white, and we all fall in the category inbetween.

Not emotional at all....there are only so many resources to go around.....why waste a HUGE portion if them on a bunch of illiterate monkeys who contribute little in return? Fuck them.....they are the weak...let them die off as nature intended....I see those commercials where they show the negro babies with flies in their mouth and I laugh and hope they die

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #242 on: July 06, 2011, 11:08:36 AM »
.just like you won't do SHIT when i walk up to you....spit right in your face and backhand you like a bitch

Bad move - you'd get spit on your hand.
Y

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #243 on: July 06, 2011, 11:11:41 AM »
Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa  :D  Let's see a pic you fat guy  :D :D  you won't post one....just like you won't do SHIT when i walk up to you....spit right in your face and backhand you like a bitch

I would love for you to take a swing at me..... I knew you were a Phaggot,asking for pics..?  I'll whip my fat cock out,and Blacken your Bitches eye,and you won't do sh!t,but ask her if she's okay.. You white ,old guy.. Let me guess...?  You have a Mohawk,because of your receding hairline? LOL.. A real gym warrior.. You're a Punk..

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #244 on: July 06, 2011, 11:12:49 AM »
Not emotional at all....there are only so many resources to go around.....why waste a HUGE portion if them on a bunch of illiterate monkeys who contribute little in return? Fuck them.....they are the weak...let them die off as nature intended....I see those commercials where they show the negro babies with flies in their mouth and I laugh and hope they die

Strange thing for a father of nearly 50 to say. Then again, your daughter is raised by another man as you run around with single mothers, snapping their tits to "impress" kids on a muscleboard, taking all manner of drugs and lying about roids as it gets you attention on the internet.

As for weak. YOU are the one that had a mental breakdown and had extensive counselling. YOU are the one that works a shitty, dead-end menial job and lives in crappy rental accommodation.

You contribute nothing to your daughters life. She must be so proud to know that daddy lies about steroids and "owns" people on the internet and types shit like you just did. HAHAHAHHAHA sucks to be a broken down old man with his juiced arms and back to front baseball caps. You failed to even be a father and husband.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #245 on: July 06, 2011, 11:17:05 AM »
Bad move - you'd get spit on your hand.

Good call....backhand first then spit.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: July 06, 2011, 11:19:39 AM »
there are only so many resources to go around.....why waste a HUGE portion if them on a bunch of illiterate monkeys who contribute little in return? Fuck them.....they are the weak...let them die off as nature intended....I see those commercials where they show the negro babies with flies in their mouth and I laugh and hope they die

Groink,

You know I love you and your huge penis, but I must add something very important to this comment of yours.

My friends, colleagues/coworkers are all rich men making upwards of 4-600K yearly if not twice that much (depending on their age 40-50+).  These are men that are financial traders making what are known as institutional trades, most of them already having been with their companies for well over 10-15 years.  One of the main reasons why I don't hang out with these guys as much as I would have when younger is that whenever we go out to play golf or even to have drinks at a nice lounge in Manhattan, they ALWAYS have to resort to belittling those that are less fortunate.

Who do they consider as less fortunate?  People who make less than 100K a year and that own very little to their name, who happen to not live the lifestyle that these men live.

What do they say about these people?  It goes a little something like this..

there are only so many resources to go around.....why waste a HUGE portion if them on a bunch of illiterate monkeys who contribute little in return? Fuck them.....they are the weak...let them die off as nature intended....I see those commercials where they show the negro babies with flies in their mouth and I laugh and hope they die

Seriously my good friend, have some compassion....

....that or, at the very least, send me pictures of your penis in order to alleviate the negativity behind your harsh comments regarding African Americans,
"1"

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #247 on: July 06, 2011, 11:30:39 AM »
I don't judge success by wealth and owning things, that's actually pretty sophomoric.

Also why 11 pages and no nudes of Steve's wife?  Steve has been here long enough to know the rules are ptps or gtfo! 

dustin

« Reply #248 on: July 06, 2011, 11:36:35 AM »
I don't "pin" my delts, you guys are fucking funny....one "know it all" says something and it's now a fact  ::)

Odd how I've posted 40 pictures here, and a perfectly clear video... and nobody said a word until now  ;) It's just the typical getbig shit show.....god forbid you just give someone credit for loising weight and leaning out....there has to be a "shot" attached  ::)

Let's see those  delts......K Dustin ? slap up a pic and show me how yours look the same ...in YOUR DREAMS your delts are as good as mine.....   you too willgrant....lets see "all these gym rats" ....with "identical" delts  :D

Why are you melting down? I've said nothing offensive. Plus, I've also posted clear pictures of my shitty physique before.

The only thing remotely irritating (not like I let any of this bother me in real life), is that you lie about using steroids. Who gives a shit if you use them? Not like it matters, but you'd garner worlds of respect from everyone if you just came clean and said that you juice.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #249 on: July 06, 2011, 11:41:05 AM »
Steve Namat makes a post to show the limo and restaurant pics from his wife's birthday, and it evolves into one of the ugliest threads I've read anywhere.  I love it.