Author Topic: My wife had an awesome birthday party last weekend!  (Read 100086 times)

noc

• Getbig IV
Re: My wife had an awesome birthday party last weekend!
« Reply #250 on: July 06, 2011, 11:48:12 AM »
Groink always spits, he only swallows if he really likes the guy!

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: July 06, 2011, 12:01:20 PM »
Groink mentioned dropping more than a G for a ring for his girl for no reason at all, so here's just a story about a ring . . . when i wanted to propose to my girlfriend i hadn't shopped for an engagement ring so i just picked up a costume jewelry "diamond" ring for about $25 dollars because i figured that i had to propose with something.  A few months later, I gave her the "real" engagement ring before our wedding.  However, ever since we've been married, she wears the costume jewelry ring every single day because she says that it means more to her than the pricier one because that fake diamond ring was the original one that i proposed to her with.  

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #252 on: July 06, 2011, 12:04:24 PM »
Groink mentioned dropping more than a G for a ring for his girl for no reason at all, so here's just a story about a ring . . . when i wanted to propose to my girlfriend i hadn't shopped for an engagement ring so i just picked up a costume jewelry "diamond" ring for about $25 dollars because i figured that i had to propose with something.  A few months later, I gave her the "real" engagement ring before our wedding.  However, ever since we've been married, she wears the costume jewelry ring every single day because it means more to her than the pricier one because that fake diamond ring was the original one that i proposed to her with.  

Get the other one and sell it back  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #253 on: July 06, 2011, 12:08:32 PM »
I would love for you to take a swing at me..... I knew you were a Phaggot,asking for pics..?  I'll whip my fat cock out,and Blacken your Bitches eye,and you won't do sh!t,but ask her if she's okay.. You white ,old guy.. Let me guess...?  You have a Mohawk,because of your receding hairline? LOL.. A real gym warrior.. You're a Punk..

Ahhhhh...the old "what are you gay?"....when asked to back up your big mouth  ;)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #254 on: July 06, 2011, 12:09:07 PM »
Bad move - you'd get spit on your hand.

Pretty sure Groink would make him turn his other cheek first

Groink mentioned dropping more than a G for a ring for his girl for no reason at all, so here's just a story about a ring . . . when i wanted to propose to my girlfriend i hadn't shopped for an engagement ring so i just picked up a costume jewelry "diamond" ring for about $25 dollars because i figured that i had to propose with something.  A few months later, I gave her the "real" engagement ring before our wedding.  However, ever since we've been married, she wears the costume jewelry ring every single day because it means more to her than the pricier one because that fake diamond ring was the original one that i proposed to her with.  

Cool story, bro. I'll ask Big Dicked Bob to give you an upright rowing program so you get shredded lats 8)

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: July 06, 2011, 12:13:50 PM »
Cool story, bro. I'll ask Big Dicked Bob to give you an upright rowing program so you get shredded lats 8)

;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: July 06, 2011, 12:15:43 PM »
Why are you melting down? I've said nothing offensive. Plus, I've also posted clear pictures of my shitty physique before.

The only thing remotely irritating (not like I let any of this bother me in real life), is that you lie about using steroids. Who gives a shit if you use them? Not like it matters, but you'd garner worlds of respect from everyone if you just came clean and said that you juice.

I've been on Tren for three weeks.....I have been very open about this. before then i was natty.

The tren literally melted the fat off of my body without losing an ounce of muscle, should have done it a decade ago

but as far as the delts....I don't pin them...i have naturally very, very round, thick delts...i get compliments them every day....believe what you want.

we all have our strong points and weak points....nobody comes up to me and says "holy shit...your pecs are incredible".....oh well  :P

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: July 06, 2011, 12:19:58 PM »
Strange thing for a father of nearly 50 to say. Then again, your daughter is raised by another man as you run around with single mothers, snapping their tits to "impress" kids on a muscleboard, taking all manner of drugs and lying about roids as it gets you attention on the internet.

As for weak. YOU are the one that had a mental breakdown and had extensive counselling. YOU are the one that works a shitty, dead-end menial job and lives in crappy rental accommodation.

You contribute nothing to your daughters life. She must be so proud to know that daddy lies about steroids and "owns" people on the internet and types shit like you just did. HAHAHAHHAHA sucks to be a broken down old man with his juiced arms and back to front baseball caps. You failed to even be a father and husband.

just so you know.....you're an idiot  :)

try pushing a different button already "Al"  ::)....this stuff irritated me once or twice about two years ago...now i just laugh at how low some shithead has to stoop to try and make me mad.....you're a turd

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #258 on: July 06, 2011, 12:20:45 PM »

Haha, lots of assholes in this thread, you asshole.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: July 06, 2011, 12:40:27 PM »
Groink,

You know I love you and your huge penis, but I must add something very important to this comment of yours.

My friends, colleagues/coworkers are all rich men making upwards of 4-600K yearly if not twice that much (depending on their age 40-50+).  These are men that are financial traders making what are known as institutional trades, most of them already having been with their companies for well over 10-15 years.  One of the main reasons why I don't hang out with these guys as much as I would have when younger is that whenever we go out to play golf or even to have drinks at a nice lounge in Manhattan, they ALWAYS have to resort to belittling those that are less fortunate.

Who do they consider as less fortunate?  People who make less than 100K a year and that own very little to their name, who happen to not live the lifestyle that these men live.

What do they say about these people?  It goes a little something like this..

Seriously my good friend, have some compassion....

....that or, at the very least, send me pictures of your penis in order to alleviate the negativity behind your harsh comments regarding African Americans,
"1"

I see what you are saying.

Let me say this....I don't wish any ill will on these people....I just don't care about them. the "hope they die' was more for effect than anything.

They are dying by the thousands right now.....does ANYONE here really give a shit ?  Were you thinking about them before this thread popped up and i said  what i said ?  ;)

I'm just honest...i really don't give a fuck. just like i didn't give a fuck about the tsunami

As far as your rich friends....YES exactly...I know they look down their nose at me...got no problem with that.....it's a cruel world we live in.

but when push comes to shove...do you think those rich philistines would much rather their tax burden go to  guys like me who fell on hard times and lost their jobs, or to some diseased jungle bunnies halfway around the world ??

And as far as the jungle bunnies go....they would gladly hack me to death with machetes before they would help me

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #260 on: July 06, 2011, 12:44:19 PM »
I see what you are saying.

Let me say this....I don't wish any ill will on these people....I just don't care about them. the "hope they die' was more for effect than anything.

They are dying by the thousands right now.....does ANYONE here really give a shit ?  Were you thinking about them before this thread popped up and i said  what i said ?  ;)

I'm just honest...i really don't give a fuck. just like i didn't give a fuck about the tsunami

As far as your rich friends....YES exactly...I know they look down their nose at me...got no problem with that.....it's a cruel world we live in.

but when push comes to shove...do you think those rich philistines would much rather their tax burden go to  guys like me who fell on hard times and lost their jobs, or to some diseased jungle bunnies halfway around the world ??

And as far as the jungle bunnies go....they would gladly hack me to death with machetes before they would help me
This Is a smart man!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #261 on: July 06, 2011, 12:51:04 PM »
Still amazes me how people can't differentiate between something over the top said purely for shock value and something genuinely malicious.

Not a shot at you, One.

Groink's comment about the starving kids is obviously the former. One of the more decent people here who gets too much hate at times.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #262 on: July 06, 2011, 12:51:36 PM »
 ;D

judging by your posts Groink I'd say you are on legit test and tren

your delts are great genetically and the pinning only adds to it

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #263 on: July 06, 2011, 12:54:48 PM »
You don't do anything but run your mouth like a bitch on the internets....anonymously to boot. doesn't get any more PUSSY than that...you big nosed, tap dancing, Newport smoking, welfare check cashing, spend half your money on sneakers and watermelon negroid
Yeah okay Phaggot..... I've worked since I was a kid,I'm a man,not a child.. If I did spend money on sneakers,at least I spend it on me,and not $1,000 on a bitch that's just my girlfriend.Phaggots like you,put all of your business on the net for total strangers,to see and judge.. You're an idiot loser.. Come to Brooklyn,I'll show you what all talk is.. This is no threat Phaggot.. We'll jump in the ring and do it like real men.. No street sh!t.. . ! LOL..LOL... I can hire you,and fire you.. I'm happily married... After I humble you,we'll hit  the gym and ,I'll show you a life,you'll be jealous of.. Then you can go home,and tell your lady friend,that you want to be just like me and my family,when you grow up..
 Change your handle to little Squad..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: July 06, 2011, 01:00:12 PM »
Yeah okay Phaggot..... I've worked since I was a kid,I'm a man,not a child.. If I did spend money on sneakers,at least I spend it on me,and not $1,000 on a bitch that's just my girlfriend.Phaggots like you,put all of your business on the net for total strangers,to see and judge.. You're an idiot loser.. Come to Brooklyn,I'll show you what all talk is.. This is no threat Phaggot.. We'll jump in the ring and do it like real men.. No street sh!t.. . ! LOL..LOL... I can hire you,and fire you.. I'm happily married... After I humble you,we'll hit  the gym and ,I'll show you a life,you'll be jealous of.. Then you can go home,and tell your lady friend,that you want to be just like me and my family,when you grow up..
 Change your handle to little Squad..

Sneaker purchase justification  meltdown

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: July 06, 2011, 01:01:34 PM »
Not a shot at you, One.

A cumshot in my direction every now and then is always appreciated, no harm done...

"1"

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: July 06, 2011, 01:02:02 PM »
Groink: are you going to Brooklyn to take on Big Worm's challenge?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #267 on: July 06, 2011, 01:03:01 PM »
A cumshot in my direction every now and then is always appreciated, no harm done...

"1"

You don't get enough appreciation for your funny lines, lmao!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: July 06, 2011, 01:06:17 PM »
You don't get enough appreciation for your funny lines, lmao!
he is serious  ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #269 on: July 06, 2011, 01:11:13 PM »
he is serious  ;D

Maybe. I was referring to his posts in general.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #270 on: July 06, 2011, 01:14:58 PM »

"1"

You funny fucker!  lol  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #271 on: July 06, 2011, 01:16:21 PM »
groink is a loser who abandonned wife and daughter to date younger better looking women and finally ended with one who had... a daughter too. He's in his 40s and all he has are tank tops , 1300 bucks a month and juice.

Being a father; fail
being a husband; fail
having a family; fail
having an education; fail
having a good job in relation with the skillset you developped after your studies; fail

Basically dude's failed at everything and to compensate like so many of them he lift weights and sticks needles in his ass to impress kids, "smaller men" and women who are into men with big muscles but no brains.

To each his priorities in life.

He's talking about how little nig.g.e.rs in africa are useless but how is he contributing to mankind himself? By leaving a mentally deranged daughter with a low self esteem who will whore herself to men because she hadnt benn loved by her daddy and not even by her new stepfather who must be am even bigger loser than groink. She'll wonder why her father who gave birth to her prefered raising another girl from another woman instead of her and will be in conflict with other women for her whole life.
This is a lot of people choice; focusing on the present, on themselves, on appearances, and not being able to understand the whole thing, others, and the future.

At some point his new "girlfriend" (  ::) ) will dump him or he ll get bored of her first. I'm somehow sure he s reproducing what his own father did to him and his mother. Wlaking in daddy's steps!
You`re the biggest most negative loser to ever grace this board.

I never read a fucking thing worthwhile that you post........all negative bullshit.

You sir,are an asshole!!

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #272 on: July 06, 2011, 01:16:57 PM »
Groink, good job!! Let me rate your latest posts:

Cursing: A- (could've used more variety)
Calling names: A+
Meltdown rating: A+
Douche bag score: A
Getting all bothered for nothing: check
Posting a picture wearing a wifebeater: check
Posting a picture of a girlfriend: check
Blurring the photos: check

Overall Internet Tough Guy Post Rating™: A++

You forgot the part about a guy pushing 50 still wearing a baseball cap backward.
Seems like the most important thing in this guys life is looking big in a tank top.
Gives new meaning to the term meathead.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: July 06, 2011, 01:17:02 PM »
Maybe. I was referring to his posts in general.

Thank you.

Coming from a comical genius as yourself, it means a lot.

Sev, I know you're a mind reader, do you know what I'm thinking now?

Exactly my thought Sev, my penis would fit perfectly in your rectum, let me know when!

"1"

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: July 06, 2011, 01:17:18 PM »
wes it s not my fault if you identify with groink life choices. One stone, two birds, it seems.