Author Topic: My wife had an awesome birthday party last weekend!  (Read 100542 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: My wife had an awesome birthday party last weekend!
« Reply #275 on: July 06, 2011, 01:19:17 PM »
done with this Groink shit fellas seriously enough is enough and it's getting old. The guys in the know..know what's up and what a juicer looks like and Groink has been to everything and back, and then some.

Here is the truth tho... to look like that at that age is flat out incredible so props to the bastard 8)
l

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #276 on: July 06, 2011, 01:21:43 PM »
wes it s not my fault if you identify with groink life choices. One stone, two birds, it seems.

You mean like the choice you just made in the things you say about an 11 year old girl you know NOTHING about ?

If you were in front of me i would cave your fucking skull in...not because it's true, or it "hurts my feelings"......because you are a scumbag who needs to learn some fucking manners

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: July 06, 2011, 01:23:34 PM »
You mean like the choice you just made in the things you say about an 11 year old girl you know NOTHING about ?

If you were in front of me i would cave your fucking skull in...not because it's true, or it "hurts my feelings"......because you are a scumbag who needs to learn some fucking manners

Big muscles dont equal being able to fight, I know at least 10 150 pounders that could cave your skull in.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #278 on: July 06, 2011, 01:23:53 PM »

^THIS^

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: July 06, 2011, 01:24:16 PM »
Big muscles dont equal being able to fight, I know at least 10 150 pounders that could cave your skull in.

you can shut the fuck up too

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: July 06, 2011, 01:24:31 PM »
wes it s not my fault if you identify with groink life choices. One stone, two birds, it seems.
Groink is a grown man.........are you?

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #281 on: July 06, 2011, 01:25:14 PM »

YOu were doing fine until you had to bring up his daughter. Show some class asshole. Groink may be a shallow insecure self absorbed meathead but theres no dout hes a happier person than you are. But that isnt saying much as you are one miserable little tool.

And answer my question

Dude SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!

All you do is sit on your goddamn high horse criticizing, analyzing and ridiculing others. There seems to be nothing you like about bodybuilding and nothing you like about people. WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN HERE?
You come across as such a miserable spiteful crabby old man. Steve is a good guy just sharing some good times with some people here who actually like him and are interested in what he is up to. Somethig you seem to have no experience with.

Seriously, instead of responding with your typical "meltdown" response when someone disagrees with you why don't you tell us a little about you. What makes you think you are so much better than the rest of us? What if anything in life you actually enjoy. What do you do for a living? What do you look like? Are there any redeeming qualities about getbig that keeps you here and if so what are they?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: July 06, 2011, 01:26:09 PM »
If we were in a bar right now instead of on the internetr,this could turn into one of the best bar brawls ever seen !!  ;D

Ooops,I forgot,no one would have the balls to say jackshit in real life!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #283 on: July 06, 2011, 01:27:20 PM »
one more rep .. you are as funny as the turd I dropped this morning ...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: July 06, 2011, 01:27:31 PM »
YOu were doing fine until you had to bring up his daughter. Show some class asshole. Groink may be a shallow insecure self absorbed meathead but theres no dout hes a happier person than you are. But that isnt saying much as you are one miserable little tool.

And answer my question

Boy what an accurate assessment of this negative fucks personality.

Good post!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: July 06, 2011, 01:30:47 PM »
in real life people would behave differently of course .. who wants to throw hands?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: July 06, 2011, 01:32:25 PM »
If we were in a bar right now instead of on the internetr,this could turn into one of the best bar brawls ever seen !!  ;D

I know!!

All you boys would be brawling around the bar, while I would be jerking off in the corner imagining that the reason for all the flying fists is over the potential to have my love!!

Can you imagine!?!?

...and as the victor is left standing, he would be marinated by a heavy dousing of cum.

"1"

P.S.  Ladies relax...  By this point Steve Namat is rubbing his palms together feeling proud for being capable of sparking such dissension amongst the ranks by way of a few pictures.  Oh yeah Steve, I saw what you did there, clever indeed...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: July 06, 2011, 01:34:32 PM »

Bingo....if we were all in the same room, this thread would be one page long ... ;D

gotta love the internet, take accountability for your words right out of the equation

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: July 06, 2011, 01:34:57 PM »
I know!!

All you boys would be brawling around the bar, while I would be jerking off in the corner imagining that the reason for all the flying fists is over the potential to have my love!!

Can you imagine!?!?

...and as the victor is left standing, he would be marinated by a heavy dousing of cum.

"1"

P.S.  Ladies relax...  By this point Steve Namat is rubbing his palms together feeling proud for being capable of sparking such dissension amongst the ranks by way of a few pictures.  Oh yeah Steve, I saw what you did there, clever indeed...
shut up homo .. you reek beta

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: July 06, 2011, 01:36:10 PM »
one more rep .. you are as funny as the turd I dropped this morning ...

If that so called turd looks and sounds like Eddie Murphy, then I sincerely agree.  If it doesn't, I highly disagree with your comment you filthy son of a bitch.

"1"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: July 06, 2011, 01:36:40 PM »
Bingo....if we were all in the same room, this thread would be one page long ... ;D

gotta love the internet, take accountability for your words right out of the equation
More like a half a fucking page.

And all of the stupid fucks who ragged on Steves wife would shake his hand and tell his wife in a wimpy whispering voice,"hi,glad to meet you",because in the presence of a woman these virginal 12 year old gimmicks wouldn`t know what the fuck to do.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: July 06, 2011, 01:42:14 PM »
More like a half a fucking page.

And all of the stupid fucks who ragged on Steves wife would shake his hand and tell his wife in a wimpy whispering voice,"hi,glad to meet you",because in the presence of a woman these virginal 12 year old gimmicks wouldn`t know what the fuck to do.

LOLOLOL..... ;D

Exactly.....Steve Would have showed pics of his wife's party to the fellas on his cell, EVERYBODY... to a man, would say...."cool, your wife looks hot dude." .....and that would have been that. All in all in would have been two minutes  :D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #292 on: July 06, 2011, 01:43:50 PM »
Start out celebrating a birthday, and end up in the tank for drunk and disorderly - the farkin' lot of you. I couldn't be more proud.  ;D    

oderus

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #293 on: July 06, 2011, 01:44:12 PM »
If that so called turd looks and sounds like Eddie Murphy, then I sincerely agree.  If it doesn't, I highly disagree with your comment you filthy son of a bitch.

"1"
all turds looks like eddie murphy

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #294 on: July 06, 2011, 01:44:18 PM »
shut up homo .. you reek beta

It seems like One touched a sensitive part, did you came gypsy?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: July 06, 2011, 01:44:38 PM »

"1"

One you are by far the best homo we have here.....funny as fuck, and i hear you have quite the big penis as well

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: July 06, 2011, 01:44:44 PM »

LOLOLOL..... ;D

Exactly.....Steve Would have showed pics of his wife's party to the fellas on his cell, EVERYBODY... to a man, would say...."cool, your wife looks hot dude." .....and that would have been that. All in all in would have been two minutes  :D
You know it.........these mealy mouth gimmicks would have a helluva` time finding their balls in real life.

Easy to act cool and insult when no one knows who you are.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: July 06, 2011, 01:46:13 PM »
You know it.........these mealy mouth gimmicks would have a helluva` time finding their balls in real life.

Easy to act cool and insult when no one knows who you are.

Maybe they should start "pinning" the blank area where their balls should be  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: July 06, 2011, 01:46:47 PM »
in real life people would behave differently of course .. who wants to throw hands?
Some people love to fight just for the sake of fighting.

I`m not one of them,but if someone ever disrespected my wife in my presence,they had better have packed a lunch that morning ,because it wouldn`t be my first rodeo.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #299 on: July 06, 2011, 01:47:25 PM »
The moral of the story is- don't post pictures of your wife on a randon internet website with 100,000 unknown members.
a