Author Topic: My wife had an awesome birthday party last weekend!  (Read 99103 times)

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
Re: My wife had an awesome birthday party last weekend!
« Reply #575 on: July 10, 2011, 12:39:38 PM »
oak, why have you not gone the gh route then if you are trying to break the 230's and know that to break 230's u need the gh...why havnt you gone gh?

also, i hope this hits home to people about groink's lies. what it takes to ahcieve those numbers and groink has done it without a single drop of oil! lol!

The price here is 1500$ per 100iu. If gh was 300-400$ per kit where I live my country would be displaying much more freaks hence the reason why priest move to the states, everything is alot cheaper and accessible. USA drug capital of the world, you want to be a freak move there, alot of our bbers fly to thailand 3-4months at a time for "training camps" LOL. I love how they use that word.

Gh15 is right its all about funds, few people hold the hormone, gh keys in my country, usually those are the 250+lb freaks but even then they substitute more slin for lack of growth and look like complete shit. Sorry not my thing, they are whats wrong with bbing today.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #576 on: July 10, 2011, 12:50:23 PM »
The price here is 1500$ per 100iu. If gh was 300-400$ per kit where I live my country would be displaying much more freaks hence the reason why priest move to the states, everything is alot cheaper and accessible. USA drug capital of the world, you want to be a freak move there, alot of our bbers fly to thailand 3-4months at a time for "training camps" LOL. I love how they use that word.

Gh15 is right its all about funds, few people hold the hormone, gh keys in my country, usually those are the 250+lb freaks but even then they substitute more slin for lack of growth and look like complete shit. Sorry not my thing, they are whats wrong with bbing today.

cool bro, thanks. i take it u are from australia then.

but liar priest is living there now. he seems to be getting hooked up for such a broke ass...
i hear from people down there that "a really big muscly guy with tatoo on his face" seen in and out in a popularr anti ageing clinic down there..reputable source,

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #577 on: July 10, 2011, 03:15:08 PM »
loud mouth? been here almost 5years now with a whopping 450+ posts? I had to intervein,groink has a solid physique, actually an admirable one for someone in their 40s but dont like how he plays the natural card, when it takes alot more than what he claims to achieve that sort of physique.
groink is very familiar with tons of hormones for years .... he says the nattie speech to get a raise outta people .. he is on a shitload of stuff

TheGift...

• Getbig II
« Reply #578 on: July 10, 2011, 05:14:04 PM »
been on most boards from fitness geared to outlawmuscle. I aint no gimmick, no liar either, no my wheels or calves dont match my upper body but they arnt poor. I was back around the days of elitefitness and satchboogie screwed over all those people and i called him a fraud way before then and was cruicified.

OAK post some other pics of yourself,you look great!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #579 on: July 10, 2011, 05:17:07 PM »
OAK post some other pics of yourself,you look great!
Outed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #580 on: July 10, 2011, 05:20:53 PM »
Hahah...man, I swear.  The turns this thread have taken are too much.  What a fucking great time from a message board.  Only on getbig.com

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #581 on: July 10, 2011, 05:50:20 PM »
Groink is claiming 8% bf at 250lbs after a few weeks on his first ever cycle  ::)

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #582 on: July 10, 2011, 06:23:51 PM »
willgrant= king of getbig

no alex23
is the king
of getbig

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #583 on: July 10, 2011, 06:27:31 PM »
Steve,
just live it up until she starts sucking the life out of you and her behavior wipes that shit eating grin off your face.
Deep Tissue Massage

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #584 on: July 10, 2011, 08:35:20 PM »

and one more thing,, will grant is the fella on this board that i follow for years,, every word he say every sentence he say about hormones i listen ,,WHY? because he knows what he is talking about ,, even in the old days he knew what he was talking about,,he knows hormones very well ,, he is truthful and it hurts some in here and other places,, but he says it like it is and most importantly very good at writing it and explaining it,, he is someone i like reading very very much ,, including the whore pics

he got my outmost respect because he is TRUTHFUL

gh15 approved
Thank you mate  :)

I think we are all very lucky to have you here - this is lost on all the haters and doubters - the advice you give is something that cannot be gained simply by reading stuff on the internet but only because you have tryed it yourself and lived smack bang in the middle of the BB lifestyle - The stuff you give us is pure gold and takes alot of the guess work out of it and I thank you for that  :) 8)

Whores and hormonas is where its at  :D

Edit: must not post explicit pics of whores or Ron will ass me to TO  ;D

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #585 on: July 10, 2011, 08:57:53 PM »
Steve,
just live it up until she starts sucking the life out of you and her behavior wipes that shit eating grin off your face.
Thank you, I'll keep in mind!  ;D

TheGift...

• Getbig II
« Reply #586 on: July 10, 2011, 09:23:08 PM »
Thank you, I'll keep in mind!  ;D
STeve you said that now you are clean,do you mean completely clean or you take in a small degree??and also you look great.but what you think if you go completely clean and keep training and eating your meals how much mass would you retain if you go into a competition shape (or in a close competition shape)???I know you said that now you eat only 3-4 meals and you have no motivation for real bodybuilding,but am just curious what kind of physique would you retian being clean..

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #587 on: July 10, 2011, 10:45:49 PM »

oak looking awesome. A real bber.

Is that pic recent, if so, you are in contest condition..

Whats your diet in general, how do you train and what compounds are you currently using?

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #588 on: July 10, 2011, 11:12:03 PM »
STeve you said that now you are clean,do you mean completely clean or you take in a small degree??and also you look great.but what you think if you go completely clean and keep training and eating your meals how much mass would you retain if you go into a competition shape (or in a close competition shape)???I know you said that now you eat only 3-4 meals and you have no motivation for real bodybuilding,but am just curious what kind of physique would you retian being clean..
I think I could retain a pretty good physique while being natural, but I should training hard, eating right and doing some cardio... But in the last 4 weeks I had maybe 8 workouts instead of 16-20... no cardio...and like I said 3-4 meals a day.

If you're going off you gonna be much worse and doesn't matter what you do...how hard you gonna keep training hard... So in my current situation...yea I'm lookin much much worse... But I'm still lookin better than in the beginning of 2010...and 4 months later I almost won a 202 pro show...

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #589 on: July 11, 2011, 12:34:42 AM »
I think I could retain a pretty good physique while being natural, but I should training hard, eating right and doing some cardio... But in the last 4 weeks I had maybe 8 workouts instead of 16-20... no cardio...and like I said 3-4 meals a day.

If you're going off you gonna be much worse and doesn't matter what you do...how hard you gonna keep training hard... So in my current situation...yea I'm lookin much much worse... But I'm still lookin better than in the beginning of 2010...and 4 months later I almost won a 202 pro show...

How does coming off effect your cock?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #590 on: July 11, 2011, 01:14:00 AM »
Steve should start more threads, they always end up as the best threads around lål

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #591 on: July 11, 2011, 03:54:16 AM »
Thank you mate  :)

I think we are all very lucky to have you here - this is lost on all the haters and doubters - the advice you give is something that cannot be gained simply by reading stuff on the internet but only because you have tryed it yourself and lived smack bang in the middle of the BB lifestyle - The stuff you give us is pure gold and takes alot of the guess work out of it and I thank you for that  :) 8)

x2

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #592 on: July 11, 2011, 04:28:26 AM »
grink is doing this whole I was natural shit on purpose and you all bite the bait. He will never admit it.

Years ago I wrote that he must shoot 250 a day at least of test to even maintain what he has...

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #593 on: July 11, 2011, 04:39:32 AM »
grink is doing this whole I was natural shit on purpose and you all bite the bait. He will never admit it.

Years ago I wrote that he must shoot 250 a day at least of test to even maintain what he has...

settle down, gypsy sleestak.
Deep Tissue Massage

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #594 on: July 11, 2011, 07:22:07 AM »

Yes you got me Sev, you unraveled my "Ten Year Plan" ......when I first got here I knew I was going to claim natty for 8 years and then gear 9 "admit" that I'm running some Tren, and year 10 will bring even more surprises.....but you already know that  ::)

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #595 on: July 11, 2011, 07:38:51 AM »
groink is a big man but sev is the romanian jason statham

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #596 on: July 11, 2011, 07:40:48 AM »
Yes you got me Sev, you unraveled my "Ten Year Plan" ......when I first got here I knew I was going to claim natty for 8 years and then gear 9 "admit" that I'm running some Tren, and year 10 will bring even more surprises.....but you already know that  ::)

fuck it. ur so far into the lie, you have to stick with it. how fucked up would it be after all ur defence posts to come out now, lol.
stick with it is the game u have to play now. ur too far in!  ;D

250lbs 8%...under 6 foot! lol.
thing is, 10 years ago u could run with this lie, but int he past 5 years or less, more and more people have come out and said what it "TAKES" to get those numbers...and groink....it aint on ur natural 70mg/week levels lol (more like 50mg/week by ur 40's).

ur ok. u dont meltdown all over the place and keep ur cool mainly with these posts against u...but its over bro....let it go.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #597 on: July 11, 2011, 08:47:20 AM »
fuck it. ur so far into the lie, you have to stick with it. how fucked up would it be after all ur defence posts to come out now, lol.
stick with it is the game u have to play now. ur too far in!  ;D

250lbs 8%...under 6 foot! lol.
thing is, 10 years ago u could run with this lie, but int he past 5 years or less, more and more people have come out and said what it "TAKES" to get those numbers...and groink....it aint on ur natural 70mg/week levels lol (more like 50mg/week by ur 40's).

ur ok. u dont meltdown all over the place and keep ur cool mainly with these posts against u...but its over bro....let it go.

Here's the thing......I don't care what you people think, seriously.

There are three or four people here that know what they are talking about, and the rest are fucking weather vane know it alls.....you people really really make me laugh.....you think i "cracked' under the pressure ?? from YOU PEOPLE ?? :D

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AA...................THA T'S JUST TOO FUNNY  :D ;D :D

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #598 on: July 11, 2011, 11:53:12 AM »
How does coming off effect your cock?
I'm feeling normal and I don't have any problems. I mean I don't have a boner 48 times a day without any reason anymore... And I have much more semen which is great!  ;D

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #599 on: July 11, 2011, 11:54:38 AM »
Steve should start more threads, they always end up as the best threads around lål
;D