Author Topic: Denzel Movie "Unstoppable": White Men Shown As Incompetent, Overweight  (Read 7307 times)

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
And-of course-minority woman Rosario Dawson is in a position of authority and walks around yelling orders and reprimanding evil, obese, stupid white guys. Denzel's partner is a jealous abuser with a restraining order on him, and together the murky brown Superteam of Denzel and Rosario expose the evil plotting whites and save the day.
(

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
And-of course-minority woman Rosario Sawson is in a position of authority and walks around yelling orders and reprimanding evil, obese, stupid white guys. Denzel's partner is a jealous abuser with a restraining order on him, and together the murky brown Superteam of Denzel and Rosario expose the evil plotting whites and save the day.

You can NOT be serious with this mess?

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
What qualifies a grammatically correct paragraph as a "mess"? Meanwhile, your question is grammatically incorrect.
(

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
What qualifies a grammatically correct paragraph as a "mess"? Meanwhile, your question is grammatically incorrect.

The issue isn't your grammar; it's your claim.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Rosario is married to a white man in real life. They both have a kick out shooting guns together and blowing stuff up...basically, she is a crazy bitch that is probably a very good fuck (she also has a very wide mouth).

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
McWay: I disagree. Without proper grammar, you will never be taken seriously by educated people. Notwithstanding, would you care to eloborate on your otherwise vague statement?

GL: I'm not sure what the relevance of your post is here.
(

Parker

• Getbig V
McWay: I disagree. Without proper grammar, you will never be taken seriously by educated people. Notwithstanding, would you care to eloborate on your otherwise vague statement?

Many times, actresses it seems tend to pick roles that befit their personalites or relationships. In Rosario's case, she either picks roles of sexually abused or effed in the head chicks who are good for sexy time. Rosario's role probably is not what you read into it, but if there is a cast member whose role is a abuser with a restraining order---she is there...now, I haven't seen, "unstoppable", but I have noticed somethings about Rosario.

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
Perhaps you should watch the film before involving yourself in the thread.
(

Stark

• Getbig V
OP has gone full retard

JasonH

• Getbig V

You spelt "elaborate" wrong. Work on your spelling before moving on to being a grammar expert.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

She has a very wide mouth.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
OP has gone full retard

LMAO !!! Stormfront has the RMK in it's gripes !!!!! LOLOLOLOL !!!!!!

Keep these threads, comin' ! They're VERY entertainin' ! LOLOLOL !!!

kh300

• Getbig V
And-of course-minority woman Rosario Dawson is in a position of authority and walks around yelling orders and reprimanding evil, obese, stupid white guys. Denzel's partner is a jealous abuser with a restraining order on him, and together the murky brown Superteam of Denzel and Rosario expose the evil plotting whites and save the day.

Its refreshing to know someone else is paying attention. This setup of characters is becoming normal. Hollywood propaganda 101.

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
Was there an issue in your intellectual development or primary education that has inhibited you from expressing concise, meaningful, relevant points? Or are you just too busy "keeping it real"?
(

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
Really..?  Go rent "Roots" phaggot.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Fuck hollywood. guys, liberals, and feminists what do you expect.

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
Why would I rent "Roots"? Alex Haley was shown in court to have been a plagarist and a liar.
(

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

The word is "elaborate". Now what was that you were saying about being "taken seriously by educated people"?

Of course, if you want to hide behind semantics, rather than actually back the claim that you made about the nature of this movie, just say so and spare us the silliness.

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
Actually, I made no reference to the "nature" of the movie. I merely listed elements of the plot and characters.
(

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Of course jewood is completely anti-white.

Here are some other notable anti-white movies:

1. Inglorious Basterds
2. Machete
3. Crimson Tide
4. Law Abiding Citizen
5. american history x

We can go on and on. It is really a joke I hope sleepy white people wake up to their brainwashing. They might as well be living in the Matrix.

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
Yo man dey jus be keepin shyt real dog
(

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Actually, I made no reference to the "nature" of the movie. I merely listed elements of the plot and characters.

"Elements of the plot" would be part of the nautre of the movie.

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
Wrong. The "nature" of the movie would be indicative the intended interpretation of the plot. The "elements" of the plot are objective, including the setting and the traits of the characters which are indisputable, i.e. age, nationality, physicality. I suspect you have not seen this movie, but continue to comment none the less.
(

Parker

• Getbig V
She has a very wide mouth.
She does! You fit a Honda Fit in her mouth and have room to spare. That's what I call being economical...
Perhaps you should watch the film before involving yourself in the thread.
Which the reason why they have Rosario Dawson

But, please look at all the sitcoms that feature bungling fat or "safe guys" with hot women. Look at the new Christina Applegate show. Look at how straight men are being portrayed in general. You focus on race and color, but you are not looking at the big picture---and that's what "they" count on.

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
The barrage of comments from these people who haven't seen the movie remind me of the time Obama called the Cambridge, MA police "stupid" for following police procedure with the colored Harvard professor. Obama also didn't know the details of the subject at hand, and made an ass of himself. In fact, that little episode heralded the steady decline of his approval rating, which still has not recovered. The Soul Train version of Jimmy Carter.
(