Author Topic: Isn't this a well raised kid......chuckle  (Read 8669 times)

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
Re: Isn't this a well raised kid......chuckle
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2011, 08:03:57 PM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2011, 08:22:07 PM »
I'd rather have him than these

This is genuinely pathetic. These people are not too far removed from jungle creatures swinging from trees and eating ants off one another.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2011, 10:59:18 PM »
I heard in some schools in America they teach creationism...  :-\ :-\

Sometimes I really stop and wonder how this country managed to get a single rocket up from Earth when I hear these crazy stories about them.

this is a stupid and uneducated comment. why wouldn't you teach creationism? how about teaching creationism AND evolution.i think that it you should teach a child both sides and as they grow up they will chose what they believe. If anything evolution has as many holes as creationism. so being taught one way is just as wrong..its like the school, goverment ect is chosing what they want you to believe. there is nothing wrong with both of them being taught IMO
irongearco.com

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2011, 11:03:15 PM »
I don't know man kids growing up need both male and female figures in their lifes. I would be a completely different person If I was raised by two gay men not for the better I bet.

true. i know its not poltically correct to say but i can't agree with a gay couple raising a child. i don't hate gays..i really could care less what consenting adult do in the privacy of there own home but i agree they need both figures in there lifes
irongearco.com

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2011, 11:07:25 PM »

this is a stupid and uneducated comment. why wouldn't you teach creationism? how about teaching creationism AND evolution.i think that it you should teach a child both sides and as they grow up they will chose what they believe. If anything evolution has as many holes as creationism. so being taught one way is just as wrong..its like the school, goverment ect is chosing what they want you to believe. there is nothing wrong with both of them being taught IMO

If Creationism is to be taught in schools it should NOT be taught in a science class because it is not Science! You want to teach Creationism in school? That is fine, but they should make a class specifically for religious studies. Creationism is NOT science and should not be taught along biology, chemistry, astronomy or physics, etc.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2011, 11:09:26 PM »

true. i know its not poltically correct to say but i can't agree with a gay couple raising a child. i don't hate gays..i really could care less what consenting adult do in the privacy of there own home but i agree they need both figures in there lifes

Actually, research has shown that a gay couple can raise a kid just as good as a heterosexual couple can. From what I know, there is no definitive evidence that a straight couple can raise a child better than a gay couple. Sorry, I go with the evidence, not with my emotions. You might agree that they need both figures in their lives, but this is not what the research says. Follow the facts, not your emotions.
X

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2011, 11:15:39 PM »
If Creationism is to be taught in schools it should NOT be taught in a science class because it is not Science! You want to teach Creationism in school? That is fine, but they should make a class specifically for religious studies. Creationism is NOT science and should not be taught along biology, chemistry, astronomy or physics, etc.

well you could argue that evolution is not REAL science if you don't believe in it. all i am saying is that you are wrong if you are only giving one side of an opinion. which is really what both of them are. both say that they have facts backing them up....so?
irongearco.com

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2011, 11:18:59 PM »
Actually, research has shown that a gay couple can raise a kid just as good as a heterosexual couple can. From what I know, there is no definitive evidence that a straight couple can raise a child better than a gay couple. Sorry, I go with the evidence, not with my emotions. You might agree that they need both figures in their lives, but this is not what the research says. Follow the facts, not your emotions.

IT IS MY OPINION. i never tried to back it up with scientific research or facts. i stick by what i said. i couldn't care less what some quack that sets these studies up says. i know that i benefited from having a mother and father in my life
irongearco.com

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2011, 11:20:10 PM »

IT IS MY OPINION. i never tried to back it up with scientific research or facts. i stick by what i said. i couldn't care less what some quack that sets these studies up says. i know that i benefited from having a mother and father in my life

But you dont know if you would have benefited equally or more if you had gay parents. Unless they had you living with a homosexual couple for a portion of your life. Maybe Bay can adopt you  :D :D ;D ;D
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2011, 11:22:16 PM »

well you could argue that evolution is not REAL science if you don't believe in it. all i am saying is that you are wrong if you are only giving one side of an opinion. which is really what both of them are. both say that they have facts backing them up....so?

Perhaps; however, the closest thing we have to achieving accurate results is the scientific method. Science = following a set of rules and guidelines. Science is nothing more than a set of procedures which Creationism does not follow.  Evolution follows this method, Creationism does not. That is what makes Evolution much more of a Science than Creationism because it follows this method.

X

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2011, 11:29:52 PM »
Perhaps; however, the closest thing we have to achieving accurate results is the scientific method. Science = following a set of rules and guidelines. Evolution follows this method, Creationism does not.

i am not really going to debate creationism with you. your opinion is just that..your opinion. however there have been many, many artifacts that have been found throughout history that backs up what the bible says.
irongearco.com

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2011, 11:39:10 PM »

i am not really going to debate creationism with you. your opinion is just that..your opinion. however there have been many, many artifacts that have been found throughout history that backs up what the bible says.

Perhaps, but there has also been A LOT of inaccuracy in the bible. Not to mention how many times its been re-written.

Drop a ball from a building, it falls to the ground. Mix the same 2 chemicals and you get the same reaction. The brain contains neurons which are constantly firing. This is all science. They can be proven time and time again without fail. You can replicate results repeatedly. You can't say the same for the bible.

I am not debating you on the existence of God or whether or not Creationism is true. That is not the argument. My argument is whether or not it should be taught in a science class. It shouldn't be. Creationism does not have the predictive validity of physics, chemistry, math, or even biology. Therefore, it should not be taught in a science class. It should have its OWN class.
X

oderus

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2011, 11:57:09 PM »
what the fuck
is that
this guy fucks him in the ass

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2011, 02:03:53 AM »
Perhaps, but there has also been A LOT of inaccuracy in the bible. Not to mention how many times its been re-written.

Drop a ball from a building, it falls to the ground. Mix the same 2 chemicals and you get the same reaction. The brain contains neurons which are constantly firing. This is all science. They can be proven time and time again without fail. You can replicate results repeatedly. You can't say the same for the bible.

I am not debating you on the existence of God or whether or not Creationism is true. That is not the argument. My argument is whether or not it should be taught in a science class. It shouldn't be. Creationism does not have the predictive validity of physics, chemistry, math, or even biology. Therefore, it should not be taught in a science class. It should have its OWN class.

whatever. they are not going to dedicate a class for creation. Creation has scientific points to some people so IMO it should be taught right along with evolution.
irongearco.com

RadOncDoc

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2011, 03:56:25 AM »

This is a common "trick" evolutionists use to discredit creationism. Namely, they discredit creationism by definition, not because it can't provide a perfectly reasonable explanation for observed phenomenon in nature. You see, the vast majority of evolutionists are atheists. And the way they've defined science and the way they utilize the scientific method is that they require that all observable phenomena in nature have a NATURALISTIC explanation. In essence, they have excluded God a priori based on their own definition of science. They don't even consider God a possible explanation to begin with because that would be in the realm of the "supernatural," which to them isn't possible because, well, they're atheists. Thus, creationism is discredited not on its scientific merits but because it posits a deity that they don't believe in to begin with. So when an evolutionist tells you that evolution is "fact," what he's really saying is that of all possible naturalistic explanations, evolution is all we got. But if you asked that same evolutionist to debate someone like, say, Duane Gish, he'd cower in fear because he knows damn well he couldn't win. I actually used to work with a very famous evolutionist as an undergrad, and he was frequently asked to debate Gish and some of the other guys from the creation research institute, but he always declined, stating he "knew he would lose."
     All observable phenomena that evolutionists cite as "clear" evidence for evolution can be explained from a creationist standpoint. And that's the ugly secret evolutionists don't want out there. Take something like the similarity in genetic code between various species. This is commonly cited as strong evidence for evolution. And, indeed, I don't debate the fact that an evolutionary model certainly would have predicted that all living species, having descended from common ancestors, would share a good proportion of their genetic code. But this finding in no way excludes God, and it in no way disproves creationism. One could simply argue that naturally the genetic code is similar among species because God worked with a common template and made minor adjustments to create a diversity of species. Why re-invent the wheel with each new species you create?
     Don't ever let an evolutionist tell you that everything is nature has to be "testable" and explained through naturalistic means. There is a lot in science which isn't testable, which in my mind almost begs for a supernatural explanation. Take your example of neurons. Yes, we can test electrical conductivity in nerves. Yes, we know about sodium channels, NA/K pumps, and all the machinery that a cell uses to produce and conduct an impulse. But those are just physical phenomena. Tell me: how in the world does a voltage potential across a neuron translate into sentience, into conscious thought? Can you devise a naturalistic explanation for that? If you ask me, I find a supernatural explanation for that MORE intellectually satisfying that a naturalistic one.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2011, 04:06:28 AM »
why are these religious nutjobs always busy with homosexuality? they most probably like to ingest the cock as well?

always reminds me of that movie american beauty where the guy who is so fervently anti gay turns out to be gay as well.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2011, 04:11:42 AM »
why are these religious nutjobs always busy with homosexuality? they most probably like to ingest the cock as well?

always reminds me of that movie american beauty where the guy who is so fervently anti gay turns out to be gay as well.
Kevin Spacey was a true getbigger after he quit his job ans worked out in the garage smoking weed...
L

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2011, 05:24:01 AM »
This is a common "trick" evolutionists use to discredit creationism. Namely, they discredit creationism by definition, not because it can't provide a perfectly reasonable explanation for observed phenomenon in nature. You see, the vast majority of evolutionists are atheists. And the way they've defined science and the way they utilize the scientific method is that they require that all observable phenomena in nature have a NATURALISTIC explanation. In essence, they have excluded God a priori based on their own definition of science. They don't even consider God a possible explanation to begin with because that would be in the realm of the "supernatural," which to them isn't possible because, well, they're atheists. Thus, creationism is discredited not on its scientific merits but because it posits a deity that they don't believe in to begin with. So when an evolutionist tells you that evolution is "fact," what he's really saying is that of all possible naturalistic explanations, evolution is all we got. But if you asked that same evolutionist to debate someone like, say, Duane Gish, he'd cower in fear because he knows damn well he couldn't win. I actually used to work with a very famous evolutionist as an undergrad, and he was frequently asked to debate Gish and some of the other guys from the creation research institute, but he always declined, stating he "knew he would lose."
     All observable phenomena that evolutionists cite as "clear" evidence for evolution can be explained from a creationist standpoint. And that's the ugly secret evolutionists don't want out there. Take something like the similarity in genetic code between various species. This is commonly cited as strong evidence for evolution. And, indeed, I don't debate the fact that an evolutionary model certainly would have predicted that all living species, having descended from common ancestors, would share a good proportion of their genetic code. But this finding in no way excludes God, and it in no way disproves creationism. One could simply argue that naturally the genetic code is similar among species because God worked with a common template and made minor adjustments to create a diversity of species. Why re-invent the wheel with each new species you create?
     Don't ever let an evolutionist tell you that everything is nature has to be "testable" and explained through naturalistic means. There is a lot in science which isn't testable, which in my mind almost begs for a supernatural explanation. Take your example of neurons. Yes, we can test electrical conductivity in nerves. Yes, we know about sodium channels, NA/K pumps, and all the machinery that a cell uses to produce and conduct an impulse. But those are just physical phenomena. Tell me: how in the world does a voltage potential across a neuron translate into sentience, into conscious thought? Can you devise a naturalistic explanation for that? If you ask me, I find a supernatural explanation for that MORE intellectually satisfying that a naturalistic one.

I love you guys who walk through life with eyes wide shut it makes living so much easier for me without boundaries

efirkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2011, 06:12:28 AM »
If I had told an adult to shut up when I was a kid I would have gotten a boot up my ass...my how things have changed in thirty years

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2011, 06:14:04 AM »
If I had told an adult to shut up when I was a kid I would have gotten a boot up my ass...my how things have changed in thirty years

can you imagine how bad that kid is fed up

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2011, 06:56:07 AM »
I don't know man kids growing up need both male and female figures in their lifes. I would be a completely different person If I was raised by two gay men not for the better I bet.
I guess brotha..?  But we were lucky.. Some kids have their parents,and both parents are pieces of sh!ts.. Some children have no one,or anything,at least someone wants them, and is willing to give them a shot at being loved,and get them out of the system..?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2011, 06:56:23 AM »

Yea, like Noah's ark they found with all those fossilized dinosaurs on it... ;D

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2011, 06:57:49 AM »
what the fuck
is that
Looks like his cousins have been fertilizing each other since the Civil War...

jedibrat

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2011, 07:29:33 AM »
Nobody gets his ass kicked by gays.

Come on.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2011, 11:09:29 AM »
homos want to raise kids to produce even more homosexuals. To beat heteros -because it's a war- make them become homos. For the minority to become the majority.
To them heterosexuals are untermensch and a mistake of evolution, they think they are the man of tomorow. Make no mistake in their paradigm they re the best and everyone else has to be converted or replaced. Exactly like muslims think.