Author Topic: Who has made more advancements for mankind?  (Read 8018 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Who has made more advancements for mankind?
« on: July 09, 2011, 07:28:52 PM »
The conservative religious right?

OR

The liberal scientific left?

Discuss

EZ$

• Getbig II
  • I do curls for the girls
Re: Who has made more advancements for mankind?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 07:30:26 PM »

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
U

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2011, 07:42:36 PM »
Mother and daughter??

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2011, 07:44:54 PM »
What book does the president place his grubby palm on when he swears in his oath?

I'll let Narsaccict Defunct answerr this one.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2011, 07:51:28 PM »
Americans as a whole 
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2011, 07:53:23 PM »
What book does the president place his grubby palm on when he swears in his oath?

I'll let Narsaccict Defunct answerr this one.
Not all Presidents have done so, and its not a requirement.   In fact Teddy Roosevelt and Franklin Pierce outright refused the bible.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2011, 09:55:45 AM »
this man and his principles.
F

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2011, 10:25:05 AM »
the jews

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2011, 02:55:24 PM »
A toss-up between Jews, Germans, Italians, French, and the English both in America and in Europe.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2011, 03:40:38 AM »
the jews
eggsactly like bob hoffman used to call him   J.  oseph    E.      W    eider.
F

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2011, 03:26:11 PM »
the jews
Caucasians have done more to advance mankind.

Newton, Edison, Ford, the list goes on. None of them jews.

Jews have done just as much or more harm than good. Their puppet Woodrow Wilson allowed them to take over the banking system in the US in 1913. Not a short while later the first depression occurred. Some say jews are great at making money. I say they are great at printing money. in reality they suck at creating wealth for a country. The USA has incredible debt I think it is safe to say the jewish banksters need to hang up the towels whatever they've been doing has failed miserably.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2011, 05:48:36 PM »

Jews have done just as much or more harm than good. Their puppet Woodrow Wilson allowed them to take over the banking system in the US in 1913. Not a short while later the first depression occurred. Some say jews are great at making money. I say they are great at printing money. in reality they suck at creating wealth for a country. The USA has incredible debt I think it is safe to say the jewish banksters need to hang up the towels whatever they've been doing has failed miserably.

you take this shit far too seriously  :(

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2011, 08:45:36 PM »
The conservative religious right?

OR

The liberal scientific left?

Discuss

Capitalism.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2011, 09:08:28 PM »
you take this shit far too seriously  :(

lulz. Yeah I do. My wife wants to kill me everytime I read about the joos. It's a game now - I'll have an article up about jews and everytime she reads the word jew, anti-semitic, israel etc. she pulls my ear. I love it! So much that I find one with 100s of references to jews.

Warpado

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2011, 01:31:12 AM »

Jews have done more harm than good.

The truth.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2011, 02:52:19 AM »

How have Jew done more harm than good?

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2011, 09:39:15 PM »
How have Jew done more harm than good?

For starters they are active participants in the genocide of the white race. That act alone cancels out any potential good they have accomplished. Their racist hatred of whites is epic. Look at the vile anti-white media in USA. Funny how there is almost always a jewish individual behind it.

They have ruined the US economy. Under their watch (Federal Reserve, most major banks) the debt has spiraled out of control to the point where it is unpayable.

They play a pivotal role in the displacement of European cultures by hordes of third world immigrants that bring rape, murder and racism with them. The loss of these cultures will be a great tragedy.

Who developed electricity, modern transport (land and air), computers, photography etc. etc.??

Caucasians

End of story.

Jews are the best money changers though, that I will give them.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2011, 10:20:27 PM »
The answer is Scotland.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_inventions_and_discoveries

Good white protestant Scottish people. ;)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2011, 04:51:44 AM »
For starters they are active participants in the genocide of the white race. That act alone cancels out any potential good they have accomplished. Their racist hatred of whites is epic. Look at the vile anti-white media in USA. Funny how there is almost always a jewish individual behind it.

They have ruined the US economy. Under their watch (Federal Reserve, most major banks) the debt has spiraled out of control to the point where it is unpayable.

They play a pivotal role in the displacement of European cultures by hordes of third world immigrants that bring rape, murder and racism with them. The loss of these cultures will be a great tragedy.

Who developed electricity, modern transport (land and air), computers, photography etc. etc.??

Caucasians

End of story.

Jews are the best money changers though, that I will give them.

How have they committed genocide against White people? Genocide is generally defined as the  deliberate and systematic extermination of a specific group defined by either race, national, political, religious or cultural group. For example, it's often thought that genocide was committed against the Albanians in Kosovo due to the systematic killing of ethnic Albanians. But it was not, strictly speaking, genocide because the goal was not to eliminate all Albanians from the planet but to simply get them out of Kosovo. They were safe in Albania. It is generally believed that there has been only two genuine genocides in modern history: the Holocaust and the slaughter in Rwanda. In both case, a group of people were being exterminated simply to get rid of them.

Please give me a specific example where Jews systematically, specifically and directly exterminated White people? None of this, they plot to ruin White's money supply so their economy crumbles and they all die of starvation. Or they control the media which brain washes them to live self-destructive lives and die early. I mean, being rounded up by force or hunted down and executed as was done to the Jews in Germany and the Tutsis in Rwanda.  

BTW, where are you from?

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2011, 08:33:38 PM »
How have they committed genocide against White people? Genocide is generally defined as the  deliberate and systematic extermination of a specific group defined by either race, national, political, religious or cultural group. For example, it's often thought that genocide was committed against the Albanians in Kosovo due to the systematic killing of ethnic Albanians. But it was not, strictly speaking, genocide because the goal was not to eliminate all Albanians from the planet but to simply get them out of Kosovo. They were safe in Albania. It is generally believed that there has been only two genuine genocides in modern history: the Holocaust and the slaughter in Rwanda. In both case, a group of people were being exterminated simply to get rid of them.

Please give me a specific example where Jews systematically, specifically and directly exterminated White people? None of this, they plot to ruin White's money supply so their economy crumbles and they all die of starvation. Or they control the media which brain washes them to live self-destructive lives and die early. I mean, being rounded up by force or hunted down and executed as was done to the Jews in Germany and the Tutsis in Rwanda.  

BTW, where are you from?

Through their activism, political power and manipulation of the media they are directly and indirectly responsible in reducing the white population.

International law defines genocide as an international crime against humanity, with grave punishment for violations.  As far as the international recognition of the reality of race, ask the ghosts of Saddam Hussein or Wilhelm Frick if the Kurds or Jews, respectively, are mere social constructs.  Race is an internationally-recognized reality and is a major factor in the crime of genocide.  In the future, the political and economic elites that are responsible for the policies of White genocide may face trial before an international tribunal.  The 1948 United Nations Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide, Article II states:

In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with the intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial, or religious group as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;

(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;

(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;

(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

The present immigration and political policies of many traditionally White nations, especially the United States, are in violation of part (c) and possibly part (d).  White nations have been subverted to conditions that heavily favor non-White immigration, restrict White birthrates, and encourage and support non-White birthrates, and are thus calculated to bring about the physical destruction of the White race.  There are many quotations of politicians, professors, and pundits advocating this very point - the end of the White race.  Genocide is not always an act of traditional murder.  The United Nations Convention on Genocide covers violent genocide with parts (a) and (b).  However, the remaining definitions cover indirect and incremental methods to clarify that any form of genocide is punishable under international law.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2011, 08:37:52 PM »
Here is jewish Robert Reich discriminating against white male construction workers in the House or Reps! These attitudes directly affect the livelihood of white families. This is in fact discrimination and he should be prosecuted according to the law.

Now personally I have noticed a lot more non-white construction workers than before. However the construction industry have their ways of keeping whites employed despite the best efforts of this scumbag Reich.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2011, 08:45:24 PM »
This asshole appears on C-SPAN and talks about exterminating white people and they actually broadcast that drivel and proudly display their logo on the bottom? You would think CSPAN would have the decency to cut it out of their programming. A perfect example of desensitizing the public to this kind of garbage hateful speech against whites.

This moron speaking is much less harmful than the network that broadcast it.

CSPAN should be removed from the airways just because of this crap.

And why on earth was this idiot not silenced when he spoke his nonsense at Howard University?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2011, 12:38:36 PM »
Through their activism, political power and manipulation of the media they are directly and indirectly responsible in reducing the white population.

International law defines genocide as an international crime against humanity, with grave punishment for violations.  As far as the international recognition of the reality of race, ask the ghosts of Saddam Hussein or Wilhelm Frick if the Kurds or Jews, respectively, are mere social constructs.  Race is an internationally-recognized reality and is a major factor in the crime of genocide.  In the future, the political and economic elites that are responsible for the policies of White genocide may face trial before an international tribunal.  The 1948 United Nations Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide, Article II states:

In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with the intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial, or religious group as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;

(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;

(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;

(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

The present immigration and political policies of many traditionally White nations, especially the United States, are in violation of part (c) and possibly part (d).  White nations have been subverted to conditions that heavily favor non-White immigration, restrict White birthrates, and encourage and support non-White birthrates, and are thus calculated to bring about the physical destruction of the White race.  There are many quotations of politicians, professors, and pundits advocating this very point - the end of the White race.  Genocide is not always an act of traditional murder.  The United Nations Convention on Genocide covers violent genocide with parts (a) and (b).  However, the remaining definitions cover indirect and incremental methods to clarify that any form of genocide is punishable under international law.

I didn't read the rest (I will later) but I just wanted to address this particular charge as it is so egregious. Activism? Manipulation of the media? Politcal power? That not genocide, my friend. Is Obama committing genocide by driving this economy into the ground? Given the choice of having media propaganda against you or have someone show up at your door and chop off your head with a machete which would you choose? Or would you just flip a coin? It's all genocide, eh?

But I'm glad you freely express your views. And I'm not being sarcastic. People need to hear this. That there exist people like you in the world. People, decent people, just refuse to believe that the radical Islamic fundamentalist want ever man, woman and child that is a Jew dead. Not just out of Israel but dead. They just refuse to believe people can be that ruthless. But when they hear someone like you, a seemingly decent civilized human being, speak the way you do. To give so much power to such a tiny minority, especially when we have a very real threat from the Muslim hordes that really want to commit genocide, it puts things in perspective.