Author Topic: Jesus healed the blind man............  (Read 5380 times)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Re: Jesus healed the blind man............
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2011, 11:45:15 AM »
If youve never seen it then YES.

" Dark Shadowy apparitions" is mentioned in the movie, and which is a symptom of SCHIZO AFFECTIVE DISORDER, which i myself experience.

When " Emily " is in her school cafeteria and the noises of the spoons/fork clanking againest plates,bowls,etc.......Which is another symptom of Schizophrenia, meaning........with SCHIZOPHRENIA, all of your SENSES are VERY ENHANCED, like " hearing ". Some of the slightest noises can be very " loud " and very irritating.

Another scene from the movie/symptom of Schizophrenia/schizo affective disorder, is when the PRIEST is talking about when EMILY would try and eat, she couldnt " swallow " her food/ " the demons " wouldnt let her. Back before i was on medication, i would experience the same thing. I would hear voices, telling me if i tried swallowing my food, i would choke and if i did swallow my food, it felt like i wasnt controlling my own throat/swallowing functions on my own, which is also a symptom of SCHIZO AFFECTIVE DISORDER.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoaffective_disorder Under " signs/symptoms" youll come across some of the things that i just mentioned AND that are mentioned in the movie.

Thanks, I've never seen it...I don't usually watch scary movies but may check this one out keeping in mind the things you've said here.

R

probound2

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2011, 04:31:59 PM »

Religion causes mental illness'. Ive been trying to unbrainwash/unpoision my mind from being on medications. Worldly Religion has been extremely corrupted,twisted,perverted by man.

Without doubt! The bible even warns/warned about this very dilemma! So, who/what is teaching what the bible teaches?

Oops! Forgot to post some of the scripts for this comment.

Matthew 7:15-17

"(15) “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. (16) By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? (17) Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit."

1 John 4:20

"Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen."

2 Corinthians 11:13-15

"(13) For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. (14) And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. (15) It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve."

2 Corinthians 4:4

"Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God."

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2011, 09:46:31 PM »

Oops! Forgot to post some of the scripts for this comment.

Matthew 7:15-17

"(15) “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. (16) By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? (17) Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit."

1 John 4:20

"Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen."

2 Corinthians 11:13-15

"(13) For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. (14) And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. (15) It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve."

2 Corinthians 4:4

"Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God."

I should write a book saying anyone who disagrees with it is foolish, or of an evil spirit..... brilliant!

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2011, 03:27:41 PM »
and just too make things clear........when i say " worldly religion".........I am talking about Catholicism,christianity,etc.....

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2011, 06:55:10 AM »
and just too make things clear........when i say " worldly religion".........I am talking about Catholicism,christianity,etc.....

Why do you consider Christianity "worldly?"

Can you please share your definition of Christianity?
R

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2011, 09:17:48 PM »
Too me.........Worldly Means " something that occurs all over the world". Therefore Christianity/catholicism, etc.........are " WORLDLY RELIGIONS". I dont have a definition of CHRISTIANITY.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2011, 07:45:18 AM »
Too me.........Worldly Means " something that occurs all over the world". Therefore Christianity/catholicism, etc.........are " WORLDLY RELIGIONS". I dont have a definition of CHRISTIANITY.

Oh, I tend to think of "worldly" as defined more like this:

world·ly (wûrldl)
adj. world·li·er, world·li·est

1. Of, relating to, or devoted to the temporal world.

1. not spiritual; mundane or temporal
2. Also worldly-minded absorbed in or concerned with material things or matters that are immediately relevant

Do you feel that Christianity and Roman Catholicism are the same? 

I still haven't seen that movie...will probably wait till it's free on the HD box!
R