Author Topic: GH15: JUDGING RESPONSE TO HORMONES  (Read 28179 times)

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
Re: GH15: JUDGING RESPONSE TO HORMONES
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2011, 03:54:41 PM »
again i can show you 100 fellas walking around 6-7% and think they are 10...because of water...2 days diazide and they are competition ready lol ,, then there are the deluionists lol the ones who walk 16% andf think they are single digit ...but they arre very easy to notie because  they have dead fat on them in bulk ,,  you see no sculpting just bulk ,,dead bulk ,, the ones who are truly low bodyfat ....just looked sculpted ...chest...delts.. traps.. they stand infront of you and you stare at their forarms because they are more veiny ....they are also hard looking over all and quality size and in lean yet thick... if hormonized,, water can fuck up seratus and horse shoe finest details...but when you flex...it is all there even the worst genetic in the world when you flex hard you will see the muscle coming out ...again water wil blurr some but over all you will look  ripped and muscular to the eye

gh15 approved

YA IN THE MORNING I SEE ALL STRIATIONS THAT I SEE AT NIGHT...BUT, BUT...ABS ARE MORE BLURRY. FROM WHAT UVE RESPONDED TO ME BEFORE, YOU SAID THAT I HOLD WATER EASILY AND I ASKED MASTERON DOSE...YOU SAID 50-75MG EOD.

SO 375MG TEST/WEEK AT ABOUT 190 AND 8-9% BODY FAT IS AVERAGE RESPONSE?

WELL FUCK ME, LOOKS LIKE IM GOING TO NEED TO ABUSE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2011, 05:48:42 PM »
In regards to GH15 post:

Yes, I agree, there are a few good UG lines out there but they are few and far between, it's not like it was only a short while ago. 10 years ago there was some very good UG stuff out there still but that market is so plagued with fakes and dirty gear that for the average guy finding good UG gear is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. All I'm saying is most guys would be best served simply sticking with human grade brands for the majority of their gear....obviously you can't do this with things like EQ and Tren, I understand that.

Food, my point, most who are really trying to pack on size can get away with more dirty food if they're on hormones, I agree with that but there is a limit when we're talking about dirty food. A lot of guys who eat several dirty meals even if on hormones have a hard time getting in enough calories to grow to their full potential, even if they are on hormones...all the crap food simply lessens their appetite. If you've got the metabolism for it be it naturally or on gear and you want to eat dirty food every day I say go for it but I'd make sure I was not eating more than I could handle, meaning, I'm not eating so much that it's hindering getting in enough quality food.

IMO, the best bulking diets for a guy on gear who needs a butt load of food will always primarily consist of:
*Whole Eggs
*Steak
*Oats
*Potatoes
*Rice
*Nuts
*Peanut Butter
*Sushi
*Butt loads of Waxy Maze
*Ezekiel Bread

I'm not saying other foods can't be in there too but these are the primary ones.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2011, 06:02:00 PM »
yes,,but it also depend on how much water you hold ,, water will blur line and the ultra horse wont be exactly ultra ,, but when its water you know it ,, you look like million bucks with 100 bucks bill missing lol

gh15 approved
Yes very true  :)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2011, 07:46:25 PM »
In regards to GH15 post:

Yes, I agree, there are a few good UG lines out there but they are few and far between, it's not like it was only a short while ago. 10 years ago there was some very good UG stuff out there still but that market is so plagued with fakes and dirty gear that for the average guy finding good UG gear is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. All I'm saying is most guys would be best served simply sticking with human grade brands for the majority of their gear....obviously you can't do this with things like EQ and Tren, I understand that.

Food, my point, most who are really trying to pack on size can get away with more dirty food if they're on hormones, I agree with that but there is a limit when we're talking about dirty food. A lot of guys who eat several dirty meals even if on hormones have a hard time getting in enough calories to grow to their full potential, even if they are on hormones...all the crap food simply lessens their appetite. If you've got the metabolism for it be it naturally or on gear and you want to eat dirty food every day I say go for it but I'd make sure I was not eating more than I could handle, meaning, I'm not eating so much that it's hindering getting in enough quality food.

IMO, the best bulking diets for a guy on gear who needs a butt load of food will always primarily consist of:
*Whole Eggs
*Steak
*Oats
*Potatoes
*Rice
*Nuts
*Peanut Butter
*Sushi
*Butt loads of Waxy Maze
*Ezekiel Bread

I'm not saying other foods can't be in there too but these are the primary ones.

sushi ,,

rice,,

pizza bagels ,, they are good find in walmart americana cheap too

eggwhites...where you spend most money ,, drinkable not the regular eggs,,

pineapple juice ,, a must! this is best liver protector there is simply best enzyme digest ever,, pine apple is a big secret ,, the litle cans you can find them if you look hard enoug ,, costly,, i finish at least 6 a day ,,very very good form of natural sugar

bananas ,, since im a monkey

since i cant fly to jamaica boys granys kitchan ... i get it wherever i am just give order to chef ,,they all see me they understand and nod their heads,,

german ... a must for me once a month at the least

vietnamease,, real vietnamease...i eat the beef raw with lemon that cook it,, amazing,, + the summer roll are real sumer roll not some shit that is fried ,, and the penut souce is tasting like chokolatos i can drink that thing,,thats where i also get my sunny side up whoel eggs sub vietnamease style

i dont know but with the above food i was walking around 6% ,,was gh in blood ...yes it was,, was  aas in blood lol yes it was ,, but it wasnt 11 % it was 6% with some water still sclupted looking and  no mistake about what i do for living ,,the veins come up to the surface of the skin when the muscle push out! the muscle push out if its loaded with sodium and with cabrs yet body fat is low! ,, gh + the right aas ...testosterona trenbolona in and out ,, and equiponnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnna legit one....all do it to the absolutus maximus even with dirty diet ,, ofcourse i do one more little secret on the dirty diet ...i bring on the anadrola! and that when im 6% make me look much thicker and bring it all a  notch up especialy when product discontinue for few days ...then you can see the actual growth of 2-5 lb lean tissue in 30 days  which is huge diff on a bodybuild no matter who he is ,,

thats it friend,s i lay you here everything the way we do it ,, the way i do it ,, that is it ,, no balonie no chikan and brorkoly  702 times a day ,,jsut the right compounds and the right approach while knowing your body ,,

i will check into the waxy more ,, i want to try this because im not the bodybuild who do supplmenets none of us are,, but the waxy i want to try and tell you if it can be replacing ,, ill let you know

getny dont pm me with offers of waxy lol ,,danta dont do it either,, i get it from sans or mhp fellas they want me to try their shit whatever they bring ill agree to this

gh15 approved

fallen angel

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2011, 08:13:07 PM »
Best responder I ever saw is this friend of mine. Too bad many of those with the best "genetics" never do anything with it.

At 18 years old and then at 30, obviously not bodybuilding anymore.  :D

A handful of test amps, a few Norma Deca, and then maybe 20 Primo and 20 Zambons and a 6 weeks crash diet before the pic.
His "bodybuilding diet" was kebabs, pizza, labneh, bread and tomatoes but he was seriously jacked at 17.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2011, 08:21:33 PM »
i will check into the waxy more ,, i want to try this because im not the bodybuild who do supplmenets none of us are,, but the waxy i want to try and tell you if it can be replacing ,, ill let you know

Only reason to use waxy or Vitargo is if you can't stomach other liquid carbs or just like the texture more. It doesn't do anything other carbs like malto or dextrose or Gatorade do. Even insulina man Milos said he dropped the Vitargo and just does Gatorade with the insulin as there was no additional benefit. Plus you get some minerals too.  :D

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2011, 09:00:08 PM »
gh15,

Now that we have an idea of what's good to eat, my question is what would you avoid or rarely eat  ??? ???

Stavios

« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2011, 09:42:53 PM »
Thats a big ass 18 yo

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2011, 10:56:43 PM »
*Whole Eggs
*Steak
*Oats
*Potatoes
*Rice
*Nuts
*Peanut Butter
*Sushi
*Butt loads of Waxy Maze
*Ezekiel Bread

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Stavios

« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2011, 12:57:19 AM »
Off season i love eating burritos. Easiest way to get the meat in easy and it taste great

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2011, 01:01:35 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

What's so funny about that?

I cannot tell you how many guys I've seen just like you who take butt ass loads of gear and eat all the junk food on earth and while they indeed gain some muscle, in the end they're just fat piles of fat ass. At the same time I've seen more guys than I can count who do the same thing yet can't really gain any true mass, they gain to a point but never really progress past a certain point.

So again I ask, why is this funny?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2011, 01:40:49 AM »
Off season i love eating burritos. Easiest way to get the meat in easy and it taste great

i just like icecream ,, lot of icecream ,, this is one thing arnold thought me well,, ICE CREAM will get the job done ,, with gh ....fuckin crazy crazy gains,,icecream much better than milk ,, my icecream is my milk! its digested no problemo ...no diareaahs no nothing,, milk my body dont like...icecream ...it loves,,go figure but i stopped asking why i just do what works always did ,,you do what work for you in bodybuild,, for pupil stavio burrito is good for someone else lasagna is good for me icecream and eggwhites and there is something to write home about lol

gh a must!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2011, 01:44:04 AM »

I cannot tell you how many guys I've seen just like you who take butt ass loads of gear and eat all the junk food on earth and while they indeed gain some muscle, in the end they're just fat piles of fat ass. At the same time I've seen more guys than I can count who do the same thing yet can't really gain any true mass, they gain to a point but never really progress past a certain point.

i dont find it funny either,, the recomendation is good,, eveyrthing thee is good foods and interesting food nto boring,, you got sushi ,, you got steaks you got penut butter and eggs ,, put it all in a blender and drink lol ,, no ...but it is solid foods i know many use including me all through my career,, this is good posting

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2011, 03:02:51 AM »
Best responder I ever saw is this friend of mine. Too bad many of those with the best "genetics" never do anything with it.

At 18 years old and then at 30, obviously not bodybuilding anymore.  :D

A handful of test amps, a few Norma Deca, and then maybe 20 Primo and 20 Zambons and a 6 weeks crash diet before the pic.
His "bodybuilding diet" was kebabs, pizza, labneh, bread and tomatoes but he was seriously jacked at 17.

damn impressive..

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2011, 05:06:05 AM »
yes fella look condtiioned,, again not enough size for major title but ....it is good condition that can aim both at fitness modeling and bodybuild in the lower levels regionals..he looked good,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2011, 08:22:41 AM »
yes fella look condtiioned,, again not enough size for major title but ....it is good condition that can aim both at fitness modeling and bodybuild in the lower levels regionals..he looked good,,

gh15 approved

for 18 years old that's fucking fantastic I'd say  :o

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2011, 08:46:41 AM »
for 18 years old that's fucking fantastic I'd say  :o
all kebabs and pizza.. im gonna eat a pizza, in the hope I will look like this fella.  :D ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2011, 09:49:43 AM »
The kid could have gone places had he had the interest in bodybuilding. Him on Test, Tren, EQ and GH and later on maybe insulin, a better diet and he would have been a freak. Only drugs we had access to in those days were HG (Sust, Deca, Primo, Zambons and orals like Akrihin and Bionabol dbol) and some vet stuff (Jurox Testosus). Tren wasn't really available although a few guys had managed to get a hold of a few expired Negma Para. GH was available as Swedish Genotropin but they were scarce and way out of our budget anyway.

The thing is that if you have good genes, as in drug response and good muscle bellies etc, you don't have to eat a typical bodybuilding diet for the drugs to work and the potential to show. Unless you starve yourself you will grow.

Reminds me of Levrone, and this was probably only a half truth, who claimed he built the mass he had prior to turning pro with Chocolate Milk and Hot-Dogs.  :D

Stavios

« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2011, 03:31:12 PM »
The kid could have gone places had he had the interest in bodybuilding. Him on Test, Tren, EQ and GH and later on maybe insulin, a better diet and he would have been a freak. Only drugs we had access to in those days were HG (Sust, Deca, Primo, Zambons and orals like Akrihin and Bionabol dbol) and some vet stuff (Jurox Testosus). Tren wasn't really available although a few guys had managed to get a hold of a few expired Negma Para. GH was available as Swedish Genotropin but they were scarce and way out of our budget anyway.

The thing is that if you have good genes, as in drug response and good muscle bellies etc, you don't have to eat a typical bodybuilding diet for the drugs to work and the potential to show. Unless you starve yourself you will grow.

Reminds me of Levrone, and this was probably only a half truth, who claimed he built the mass he had prior to turning pro with Chocolate Milk and Hot-Dogs.  :D

Bro, Antoine Vaillant built his mass (most of his base, he really isn't bigger than he was 3 years ago) eating whoppers at burger king, bols of lucky charms and hot dogs

if you have the genetics, you will build mass with the shittiest food.

all good response to drugs

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2011, 04:45:33 PM »
Bro, Antoine Vaillant built his mass (most of his base, he really isn't bigger than he was 3 years ago) eating whoppers at burger king, bols of lucky charms and hot dogs

if you have the genetics, you will build mass with the shittiest food.

all good response to drugs

STAVIOS, I KNOW U SAID U R NOT A GOOD RESPONDER. SO WAS THE ONLY WAY OUT JUST ABUSE?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2011, 05:59:43 PM »

dont talk to me about diet.

ive tried everything.

ive done super clean diets, all lean beef, low glycemic carbs, helathy fats. shit for a few months two years ago my diet was mainly lean beaf black beans and olives. it doesnt get any "cleaner" than that.

i went years with zero carbs. i went months on zero carbs and zero fats, tons of vegetables.

all that matters is protein and calories. and thats the truth.

i look my best now, makig my best progress, leaning out and growing big at the same time.. and i am eating 2-3 meals per day.  and the calories i get in besides protein are all junk.

but the funny thing, the really funny thing, is that you list of "clean" foods, really isnt clean at all. rice, potatoe, waxy maize?? what makes these any different than candy, icee's, soda's, sugary treats? nothing. quick carbs are quick carbs.

lets say you have a"clean" meal. 2 tablespoons peanut butter, baked potatoe, and some chicken.  fats, carbs, protein. i could get the same nutrition with some "dirty" nachos. cheese, olives, tortilla chips, ground beef.

diet means fuck all

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2011, 06:08:17 PM »

ive tried everything.

ive done super clean diets, all lean beef, low glycemic carbs, helathy fats. shit for a few months two years ago my diet was mainly lean beaf black beans and olives. it doesnt get any "cleaner" than that.

i went years with zero carbs. i went months on zero carbs and zero fats, tons of vegetables.

i look my best now, makig my best progress, leaning out and growing big at the same time.. and i am eating 2-3 meals per day.  and the calories i get in besides protein are all junk.

but the funny thing, the really funny thing, is that you list of "clean" foods, really isnt clean at all. rice, potatoe, waxy maize?? what makes these any different than candy, icee's, soda's, sugary treats? nothing. quick carbs are quick carbs.

lets say you have a"clean" meal. 2 tablespoons peanut butter, baked potatoe, and some chicken.  fats, carbs, protein. i could get the same nutrition with some "dirty" nachos. cheese, olives, tortilla chips, ground beef.

diet means fuck all

I GUESS IT DEPENDS ON HOW YOU HOLD WATER. I HOLD WATER LIKE A FOUNTAIN. I DO AGREE THIS WHOLE MEALING TIMING, FREQUENCY IS GRADE A BULLSHIT. I GET MY MACROS IN, JUST IN 4, 5 6 OR HOWEVER MEALS. SINCE IM TRYING TO LEAN OUT I GET HUNGRY VERY FAST...SO IM EATING LIKE 9-10 TIMES A DAY. SOME DAYS WHEN I WORK 12 HOUR SHIFTS, ILL EAT THREE MASSIVE MEALS. JUST AS LONG AS MY MACROS FIT, NOT JUST PROTEIN.

IF I EAT "DIRTY" FOODS, LIKE NACHOS AND CHIPS WITH CHICKEN INSTEAD OF CHICKEN, EZEKIEL BREAD, AND COCONUT OIL...I GET BLOATED WAY TOO FAST.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2011, 06:16:40 PM »
im always bloated and im fine with that. 

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2011, 06:20:40 PM »
im always bloated and im fine with that. 

SEE...YA I HATE THE BLOAT. MAKES ME FEEL BAD MAN.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2011, 06:36:21 PM »

ive tried everything.

diet means fuck all

When you win a show eating like you say you do or when you prep some winners and have them eat exactly like you just said then it will give your post some weight behind it. Until then you're just spouting off at the mouth.

You used to have some constructive things to say and good questions etc. but those days have seemed to passed. "Don't talk to me about diet" there are very few people in the world who would make such an arrogant statement, even those who have been doing this with success for many years wouldn't say that.