Author Topic: GH15: JUDGING RESPONSE TO HORMONES  (Read 28015 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: GH15: JUDGING RESPONSE TO HORMONES
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2011, 08:16:01 PM »
When you win a show eating like you say you do or when you prep some winners and have them eat exactly like you just said then it will give your post some weight behind it. Until then you're just spouting off at the mouth.

You used to have some constructive things to say and good questions etc. but those days have seemed to passed. "Don't talk to me about diet" there are very few people in the world who would make such an arrogant statement, even those who have been doing this with success for many years wouldn't say that.

diet means shit

if someone has been doing this for years they would know that

all that matters is what hormones you got in your system. outside of that, so long as your training correctly for your body and eating enough calories and protein, nothing else means shit

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2011, 08:24:02 PM »
diet means something ONLY when you need to be 4% down from 6% ,, any one even the worst genetic on earth and trust me i work with many of the worst genetic when younger,, anyone can get down to 6% with water held on at very good size 200lb+ 5'9 with any diet he chose to do ,,

i for years FOR YEARS kept 6 % on eating stuff you will not believe ,, im not talking here mcdonalds but im talkin heavy italiano meals,, heavy german meals,, heavy food,, and i kept 6-7% you know why? here i will write it clear

GROWTH HORMONE IN BLOOD CHECK

TESTOSTERONA IN BLOOD CHECK

EQUIPONA IN BLOOND CHECK

AND THE KEY KEY KEY INGREDIANT THAT LET ME DO WHAT THE FUCK I WANTED AS LONG AS IT WAS IN WITH GH ...

ALL TOGETHER NOW PUPILS...

T R E N B O L O N A  ACE,,

trenbolona is a drug that simply can not be describe in words and can not be in a list of drugs,, it is something different that is the only hormone that shed fat and increase lean muscle at the same time,, it is the reason behind  advanced bodybuild to begin with ,, and with gh it took it into bodybuild heaven and with insulina ...it ruined it lol but still got the size in ...shit size but size never the less,, 

notice no t3....no clenbuterol.... no ai .. no ae.. no bronkaids ,, no epehdrina ,, no nothing!

only the products i put there on top were used and ....i was walking 6-7% wether i wanted it or not,, and i ate icecreams like a crazy monkey in a zoo ,,and bananas and drank pinapples all day long ,, if i didnt? id be walking probably sub 6% in the offseason ,, i just didnt want to lose size because you do under 6% you lose important size ,, thats why i dont recomend to be under 6% unles you about to compete or have a photoshot and your name is sagi kalev and really need to be there to make money ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2011, 08:25:53 PM »
diet means shit

if someone has been doing this for years they would know that

all that matters is what hormones you got in your system. outside of that, so long as your training correctly for your body and eating enough calories and protein, nothing else means shit

That's just a bunch of words on a screen man. It's too much of a blanket statement and is like saying "if you take enough hormones you'll definitely be Mr. Olympia one day no question."

The main thing I find interesting about your post is the wording "training right for your body" IMO it's the opposite. Training is training, as long as you're stimulating and repairing that's all that matters, just about any training plan will work as long as one is consistent but eating "right for your body" is actually something to consider and put thought into.

If what you're saying is true every bodybuilder on earth would be able to do whatever they want and they'd all be equal.

Note: to clarify, yes, if pure size is all you care about then sure, eat whatever you want.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2011, 08:29:20 PM »
 were just gonna have to agree to disagree cuz i really dont give a fuck wat u think at this point.. keep taking ur waxy maize ..

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2011, 09:57:51 PM »
were just gonna have to agree to disagree cuz i really dont give a fuck wat u think at this point.. keep taking ur waxy maize ..

Spoken like a pompous kid.

You can always disagree with people, disagreeing doesn't bother me but if you're going to argue a point it helps to have something to back it up with, it helps to show you've put some thought into what you're saying...saying "just cuz" is worthless. If someone truly knows something, if their opinion is in the right then they should be able to refute the opposing opinion with at least some valid thought or at least make an effort. 

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2011, 09:53:46 AM »

You can always disagree with people, disagreeing doesn't bother me but if you're going to argue a point it helps to have something to back it up with, it helps to show you've put some thought into what you're saying...saying "just cuz" is worthless. If someone truly knows something, if their opinion is in the right then they should be able to refute the opposing opinion with at least some valid thought or at least make an effort.  

well I agree Tbombz comes off as a know it all. but I back him because his advice has yet to fail me. Have you ever tried dieting the way he says Arnold jr?  except for the daring guys,most gym rats have not! Most bbers are so afraid to step outside their little shell of 6 meals a day of chicken and rice that they wont eat fruit lol ::).  I got down to 7 percent bf and my diet was like this.

Meal 1) 6 eggs, 2 slices of toast, jelly,1 cup blueberries, 2 tbsp butter (real butter not natural peanut butter lol)
Meal 2) 1/2lb. chicken or beef, 2 cups of yogurt (whole fat),
Meal 3) 1/2lb. fish, 1 big ass sweet potatoe with butter and brown sugar
Meall 4) 6 eggs and 1 scoop whey isolate and a bowl of blueberries

It's all drugs. The only reason to eat clean is from a pure health perspective. Waxy maize? Baked potatoes? Oatmeal? those foods have no nutritional value. lol. Try blueberries, brocolli, wild caught fish,grass fed beef.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #56 on: July 16, 2011, 10:17:51 AM »
 the broscince is out of control. Guys saying insulin is worthless. for you maybe..not for a ectomorph like me who doesnt produce enough of it natually. Guys saying anything over a 600mg of testis a waste because some study from 1920 showed 130 pound malnourished people  gained gobs of muscle ::)  At 100mg anadrol  I was gaining a pound a day and bench went up 40 pounds in weeks! I know lots of guys who get NOTHING out of anadrol. so go figure. 500mg test does nothing for me...500mg human grade test leaves me at 195pounds 10 percent bf on a good day looking like a natty with good genetics lol. I gain like 7pounds of water weight and it stops there.250mg test eod and the fun starts. I like 1250mg better. I think the important thing is to be honest with yourself and not compare yourself to others.
l

youngbb31

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: July 16, 2011, 11:14:32 AM »
Hey getbiggers i'd like your opinion on my personal response since this is a good thread to put it in . I've been thinking of following GH 15's protocol but i sorta did my own thing with it. Been on a month with a 10 day Abomb kickstart along with test prop 100 mg eod for one month. Took a week off completely for vacation so in reality almost 4 weeks. In that time period i've gone from 5'10 9% 178 to 188 only addding water not losing or gaining any bodyfat. About to run tren with my test tomorrow at 75 mg eod along with my prop. I'm wondering what's everyones call on my response to AAS so far, and can i expect to hit 200 by the end of August?

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2011, 01:10:02 PM »
,, i get it from sans
gh15 approved

ive only heard good things about this company and products.
they treated Dennis James VERY well when he was with them!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #59 on: July 16, 2011, 01:29:23 PM »
well I agree Tbombz comes off as a know it all. but I back him because his advice has yet to fail me. Have you ever tried dieting the way he says Arnold jr?  except for the daring guys,most gym rats have not! Most bbers are so afraid to step outside their little shell of 6 meals a day of chicken and rice that they wont eat fruit lol ::).  I got down to 7 percent bf and my diet was like this.

Meal 1) 6 eggs, 2 slices of toast, jelly,1 cup blueberries, 2 tbsp butter (real butter not natural peanut butter lol)
Meal 2) 1/2lb. chicken or beef, 2 cups of yogurt (whole fat),
Meal 3) 1/2lb. fish, 1 big ass sweet potatoe with butter and brown sugar
Meall 4) 6 eggs and 1 scoop whey isolate and a bowl of blueberries

It's all drugs. The only reason to eat clean is from a pure health perspective. Waxy maize? Baked potatoes? Oatmeal? those foods have no nutritional value. lol. Try blueberries, brocolli, wild caught fish,grass fed beef.

If I ate like tbombz said I'd get fat or at least put on more fat than I want and it would make dieting a lot harder. Yes, at one point and time I ate a lot dirtier and was more concerned with simply getting in enough calories and yes, I put on some good muscle but it made dieting absolute hell for me. Some guys can get away with eating like that, some can't. Granted, if you're taking butt loads of HGH then that changes things but most can't afford that and most are best served staying within at least 20-25lbs of a good contest weight but most don't do that and in the end are left scratching their heads when they have to drop 50+ lbs to lean out enough.

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: July 16, 2011, 01:57:33 PM »

He's happy just being a permabulking, arrogant stoner. I guarantee he'll never step on a stage..and from his constant gear usage..his ldl and hdl levels will  be so screwed ..heart attack before age 30. And if he's ever forced to go off, he'll never produce more test than a 6 year old girl again. Great future in store for Mr. Bombz.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #61 on: July 16, 2011, 02:08:02 PM »
He's happy just being a permabulking, arrogant stoner. I guarantee he'll never step on a stage..and from his constant gear usage..his ldl and hdl levels will  be so screwed ..heart attack before age 30. And if he's ever forced to go off, he'll never produce more test than a 6 year old girl again. Great future in store for Mr. Bombz.

thats balonie,, branch jsut got his wife pregnant,, evan same,, both have testosterona levels of 6 year old,, this is so much balonie around the boardings of steroids it is insane,,

when you ARE LEAN ALREADY YOU CAN EAT LIKE A BEAR WITHIN BALANCE OFCOURSE BUT EAT ALOT OF WHAT YOU COUNT AS DIRTY FOOD AND STILL REMAIN LEAN ,, I DID IT ALL MY CAREER,,

on gh and testosterona equipona and trenbolona in and out ..you can eat whatever the fuck you want,, you will always be 6-7% ALWAYS,, if you dont eat rich calories you will alwwyas remain same size....6-7 % but same miserable 190-200lb....which is great for fitness model and for gym budddy tell you how you aore bodybuild ...but in reality you come to a show and you see the ones who ate what they wanted and see them steping on stage 205lb when you are a puny 180lb ..you both look great ,,you both look marvelous amazing body and all women think you both are the shit! but! he is 205 ....and you are 180

and im not talking about insulina numbers,, no insulin included! ,,205 5'10 is much much diff than 181 5'10 ,,diff clases but the 180 cant do anything the 205 can go down to 197 then blow up a little to 203 and win the class and win a pro card and laugh all his way to the vietnamease buffet or sushi buffet

gh15 approved

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #62 on: July 16, 2011, 04:59:09 PM »
thats balonie,, branch jsut got his wife pregnant,, evan same,, both have testosterona levels of 6 year old,, this is so much balonie around the boardings of steroids it is insane,,

I agree, low test doesn't mean you can't function and being on test doesn't mean you can't get a girl pregnant....that's just one of the many scare tactics the anti-steroid crowd uses. Granted, I'm sure there are men who become impotent because of steroid use but they are a minority.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2011, 05:01:56 PM »

I agree with him being stuck in the permabulking phase....happens to a lot of young guys but his other issues are hard to say. For example, I used a lot of gear and I mean a whole lot for years and I've never had any blood pressure or cholesterol issues, my liver is healthy as well as my prostate. Granted, my natural test levels are garbage but that's why they invented TRT.

lesaucer

« Reply #64 on: July 16, 2011, 05:25:30 PM »
Best responder I ever saw is this friend of mine. Too bad many of those with the best "genetics" never do anything with it.

At 18 years old and then at 30, obviously not bodybuilding anymore.  :D

A handful of test amps, a few Norma Deca, and then maybe 20 Primo and 20 Zambons and a 6 weeks crash diet before the pic.
His "bodybuilding diet" was kebabs, pizza, labneh, bread and tomatoes but he was seriously jacked at 17.

18 yo are you kidding me? fucking crazy back right there

Stavios

« Reply #65 on: July 16, 2011, 05:39:00 PM »
I used a lot of gear and I mean a whole lot for years and I've never had any blood pressure or cholesterol issues, my liver is healthy as well as my prostate. Granted, my natural test levels are garbage but that's why they invented TRT.

8)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #66 on: July 16, 2011, 06:00:06 PM »
18 yo are you kidding me? fucking crazy back right there

that you in your avi lesaucer?  u look like Dennis Newman bro
l

lesaucer

« Reply #67 on: July 16, 2011, 06:37:39 PM »
that you in your avi lesaucer?  u look like Dennis Newman bro

thanks man but i still got a lonnnnng way to go to get that kind of physique lol

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #68 on: July 18, 2011, 03:47:45 PM »
thanks man but i still got a lonnnnng way to go to get that kind of physique lol

I meant facially ;D
l

mrgut

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: July 18, 2011, 06:01:13 PM »
Hey getbiggers
About to run tren with my test tomorrow at 75 mg eod along with my prop. I'm wondering what's everyones call on my response to AAS so far, and can i expect to hit 200 by the end of August?

If you have any type of decent response and a solid diet, gradually increasing calories weekly or every 7-10 days you should hit 200 lbs easy easy easy. Put the work and the food in, add drugs then bam consistent progress. Hit a plateau? Up the dose, up the cals then if necessary change your training routine. BOOM! So SIMPLE!

lesaucer

« Reply #70 on: July 18, 2011, 09:25:56 PM »

I meant facially ;D

yea, thats one handsome fella.. haha

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #71 on: July 18, 2011, 10:53:50 PM »
legit legit legit products,, stuck? increase dose and introduce new products for conditioned size there after,, calories always high,, no calories = no bodybuild progression ,, you do not grow on 1200 calories a day ,,period! all the starvation diet you see around when bodybuild play with chikan and brokly is balonie made up shit,, you need enough calories even when preping,, but to grow lean? you need diet rich in calories,, no matter what anyone tell you on some steroid boarding,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: July 19, 2012, 12:54:13 PM »
has this loudmouth ever posted a pic? ::)

From what I gathered he's looking to get a high profile job, so he can't have anything that connects his face/body to some sketchy roidheads on the internet. In other words: no pics from him. But gh15 can vouch for him  :D

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: July 21, 2012, 09:09:58 AM »
interesting. stavios had his account deleted. hmm.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #74 on: July 21, 2012, 09:33:22 AM »
interesting. stavios had his account deleted. hmm.

He deleted it himself. His new career wouldn't have wanted to see all this stuff with his name on it.

8)