Author Topic: This type of Vascularity - how do you achieve it?  (Read 21306 times)

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: This type of Vascularity - how do you achieve it?
« Reply #75 on: March 18, 2013, 01:02:58 PM »
my chest workouts were heavy heavy bench, incline barbell, incline dumbbell then a type of flye.   total of about 30 heavy sets, every Monday and Thursday all year round.  supposedly that is overtraining, but it seemed to work. 

my chest at 23 years old

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #76 on: March 18, 2013, 01:17:13 PM »
my chest workouts were heavy heavy bench, incline barbell, incline dumbbell then a type of flye.   total of about 30 heavy sets, every Monday and Thursday all year round.  supposedly that is overtraining, but it seemed to work. 

my chest at 23 years old
UNREAL ,,,the older and freakier vascular u got lessened that look u had early,,i know u took breaks and would flatten out a bit,,props for diplaying great looks different ages,,,

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: March 18, 2013, 03:35:59 PM »

HOW DOES ONE ACHIEVE IT?

lol, I expected a cock pic

getbig has ruined my sense of humor
I

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #78 on: March 18, 2013, 03:39:14 PM »

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #79 on: March 18, 2013, 03:46:58 PM »

my chest at 23 years old

what kind of loads were you pushing in those exercises?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #80 on: March 18, 2013, 03:50:36 PM »

my chest at 23 years old

Damn Hazbin that's an amazing build right there.

Respect.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 18, 2013, 08:06:44 PM »
what kind of loads were you pushing in those exercises?
being that getbig likes to call people bullshitters, i don't think i should even mention the weights i was using.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #82 on: March 18, 2013, 08:36:09 PM »

the_swami

• Getbig IV
Re: THIS TYPE OF VASCULARITY
« Reply #83 on: March 18, 2013, 08:53:43 PM »

as natural as lance armstrong

fucking liar

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #84 on: March 18, 2013, 09:13:24 PM »
Nutrient timing

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
#

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 18, 2013, 11:17:15 PM »
my chest workouts were heavy heavy bench, incline barbell, incline dumbbell then a type of flye.   total of about 30 heavy sets, every Monday and Thursday all year round.  supposedly that is overtraining, but it seemed to work.  

my chest at 23 years old

That physique was worthy of a pro card in the late 80s/early 90s

How did your back and legs stack up ?

Looking like Dave Fisher there

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: March 19, 2013, 12:13:50 AM »
as natural as lance armstrong

fucking liar

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 19, 2013, 01:15:36 AM »

i could never get the full muscle look Dave had.  we trained in the same gyms til he headed to LA in 1990. he was only about 225 offseason, very lean, but i remember thinking i'd have to be about 280 to have his roundness.  Dave is about 2 inches shorter than me.

this pic was 1991 when i was 26 and 242

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 19, 2013, 01:18:36 AM »

my back was on par, but honestly i always thought my legs were a tad behind.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #90 on: March 19, 2013, 01:37:08 AM »
i'm sure that drives the women Mayor wild

fixed

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 19, 2013, 02:38:08 AM »
i could never get the full muscle look Dave had.  we trained in the same gyms til he headed to LA in 1990. he was only about 225 offseason, very lean, but i remember thinking i'd have to be about 280 to have his roundness.  Dave is about 2 inches shorter than me.

this pic was 1991 when i was 26 and 242

He was short, had great thickness to the torso, good arms, great legs. Surely he was a much bigger user than you, though? You've spoken of your dosages, and he was a top amateur/pro.

Your MM has no flaws, great detail on the back and hams, I'm sure over the years you've heard it a lot, but that physique was pro worthy. Put some guys that won the NA's to shame

1985-92 some of the guys getting coverage in mags looked far inferior

Well done!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #92 on: March 19, 2013, 04:36:20 AM »
being that getbig likes to call people bullshitters, i don't think i should even mention the weights i was using.

understood

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 19, 2013, 05:22:50 AM »
understood

Fucked up, aint it?

Remember gh15 claiming Hazbin used hormones as a 14 yr old or something...
Gimmicks and idiots chase away quality posters

This is a guy with real world experience that had pro potential, and shows his face and identity

We should be listening to him relate diet, training, and if he so wished, hormones and prep . It is a sort of bbing related board after all

Ok. I'm done with my 2 cent mini-meltdown ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #94 on: March 19, 2013, 05:31:07 AM »
Fucked up, aint it?

This is a guy with real world experience that had pro potential, and shows his face and identity

We should be listening to him relate diet, training, and if he so wished, hormones and prep . It is a sort of bbing related board after all

agree completely

that's why i'm done posting up pics here on this board, but i'll still send pics to the trusted and decent members here

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 19, 2013, 08:13:29 AM »
Fucked up, aint it?

People here wanna believe it really is "all drugs" hence the lack of disrespect for a lot of guys who make it somewhere in bbing. After messing around with a little juice myself I can honestly say there is sooooooo much more to it than injecting yourself with some hormones. You look at a lot of the guys who've made it far in this and you could tell from a very early age that they loved training and that their bodies responded tremendously well to it like hazbin over here.

Sure drugs will have their place but now your body has to respond to them without getting sick or just getting side effects from them. Your body has to be able to sustain the amount of stress it takes to train with heavy weights. Because you will get stronger as you grow there's no way around that and some people can be very prone to injuries/muscle tears....this factor is overlooked. Then there's all the eating you have to do.... :-X Sure I love to eat but it will become a chore and very expensive when trying to get to or maintain a certain weight.

After all that your body SHOULD grow proportionately and have a pleasing look. You bodybuild 24-7 only to get on stage to be judged by someone who's probably fat and out of shape and probably doesn't even train. The competitive aspect of this I never really understood but I get it...respect to anyone that goes that route....it's not easy.

ok now I'm done with my 2 cent meltdown too  ;D

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: March 19, 2013, 09:47:24 AM »
People here wanna believe it really is "all drugs" hence the lack of disrespect for a lot of guys who make it somewhere in bbing. After messing around with a little juice myself I can honestly say there is sooooooo much more to it than injecting yourself with some hormones. You look at a lot of the guys who've made it far in this and you could tell from a very early age that they loved training and that their bodies responded tremendously well to it like hazbin over here.

Sure drugs will have their place but now your body has to respond to them without getting sick or just getting side effects from them. Your body has to be to sustain the amount of stress it takes to train with heavy weights. Because you will get stronger as you grow there's no way around that and some people can be very prone to injuries/muscle tears....this factor is overlooked. Then there's all the eating you have to do.... :-X Sure I love to eat but it will become a chore and very expensive when trying to get to or maintain a certain weight.

After all that your body SHOULD grow proportionately and have a pleasing look. You bodybuild 24-7 only to get on stage to be judged by someone who's probably fat and out of shape and probably doesn't even train. The competitive aspect of this I never really understood but I get it...respect to anyone that goes that route....it's not easy.

ok now I'm done with my 2 cent meltdown too  ;D

haha, it's funny you mention the forced feeding. now i go all day, usually til seven at night without my first meal.  it's actually a luxury to be hungry after being so full day and night, force feeding for decades

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 19, 2013, 09:55:22 AM »
haha, it's funny you mention the forced feeding. now i go all day, usually til seven at night without my first meal.  it's actually a luxury to be hungry after being so full day and night, force feeding for decades

yeah even I have to eat a lot to gain weight and I'm very small lol

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: March 19, 2013, 10:05:17 AM »
Hazbin your skin looks paper thin these days. Was it like that in your 20's too ? ..doesn't seem as pronounced from the pictures.

And it sounds like you do some sort of intermittent fast now...how many calories would you say you have and do you just have one large meal ?

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 19, 2013, 10:09:52 AM »
Hazbin your skin looks paper thin these days. Was it like that in your 20's too ? ..doesn't seem as pronounced from the pictures.

And it sounds like you do some sort of intermittent fast now...how many calories would you say you have and do you just have one large meal ?

honestly i eat like shit.   my girlfriend makes me a great supper every night, but other than that it's a lot of coffee all day, tons of water, (i think i'm addicted to it) probably 3 gallons a day,  and then usually a quart of icecream at 4-5 am because i havent' fallen asleep yet. i've had a sleep disorder pretty much my whole life.   i wouldn't have a clue what my caloric intake would be, but the way i intake calories seems to be putting some fat on me, even tho it has to be far less calories than in the past