Author Topic: Once a whore breaks your heart, how do you fellas move on?  (Read 29679 times)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Re: Once a whore breaks your heart, how do you fellas move on?
« Reply #100 on: July 15, 2011, 10:17:48 AM »
Epic Hello Kitty phone.

8)

Slutty Blondes
D

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #101 on: July 15, 2011, 10:22:53 AM »
Epic Hello Kitty phone.
and the brandtag still hanging out of her string.....lol.....
Be Happy,
Optimus

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #102 on: July 15, 2011, 10:29:35 AM »
and the brandtag still hanging out of her string.....lol.....

That ass is not going to fuck itself or is it?  :D
D

merrill1973

• Getbig II
« Reply #103 on: July 15, 2011, 01:25:52 PM »
1) Get rid of everything - number, emails, anything she bought you, pictures... throw them away
2) be prepared for the pain - if you loved her it will hurt.  the first week will be worst, be prepared and accept it when it comes.
3) resist the urge to call, text, or email. 
4) you will enevitably think about her, when she comes into your head, just gently push those thoughts away.
6) Understand that it will take time
7) Understand that eventually you will meet someone equally nice or better, and be over her

If you follow these rigidly - within 5-6 weeks you will begin to feel normal again.  Its the holding on and 'bargaining' part (ie " if only i had of done this or that") which makes it difficult to move on.  Some people stay in that zone for years... not healthy

Good luck!

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #104 on: July 15, 2011, 01:30:55 PM »
Hurts like a SOB. Had my fiance of 10 years bail two years ago. Still sucks ... but it does get better.    

Well after ten years of waiting for you to make a commitment she has every right to dump your ass.

Here's a secret - she's enjoying someone else's cock now.

You are welcome.

Swlabr

« Reply #105 on: July 15, 2011, 01:47:53 PM »
1) Get rid of everything - number, emails, anything she bought you, pictures... throw them away
2) be prepared for the pain - if you loved her it will hurt.  the first week will be worst, be prepared and accept it when it comes.
4) you will enevitably think about her, when she comes into your head, just gently push those thoughts away.
7) Understand that eventually you will meet someone equally nice or better, and be over her

If you follow these rigidly - within 5-6 weeks you will begin to feel normal again.  Its the holding on and 'bargaining' part (ie " if only i had of done this or that") which makes it difficult to move on.  Some people stay in that zone for years... not healthy

Good luck!

Great first post!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #106 on: July 15, 2011, 01:49:15 PM »
Great first post!
I just realized your handle is a cream reference.
Epic.
She walks like a bearded rainbow.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #107 on: July 15, 2011, 01:52:15 PM »
My best FUCK YOU WHORES songs

Swlabr

« Reply #108 on: July 15, 2011, 03:06:04 PM »
I just realized your handle is a cream reference.
Epic.
She walks like a bearded rainbow.

First one to recognise it. :D

They made better music back then, maaaaaan.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: July 15, 2011, 03:16:16 PM »
Well after ten years of waiting for you to make a commitment she has every right to dump your ass.

You are welcome.

She had my total and absolute commitment. Having a marriage certificate would not have enhanced this one percent. You're just another fool who believes the lies and is brainwashed. Congratulations.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #110 on: July 15, 2011, 03:59:46 PM »
Listen closely to the older guys here.

We all know how it plays out. We know how it feels.

Everyone (male or female) deals with "rejection" at some point in their lives. You can let it ruin you and force you to stop living, or you can just move on. Sometimes you may have to muster up the energy to make the necessary changes, but life goes on.. and paybacks...

Well they truly are a bitch.

Loving someone or something with un-conditional love is one thing. Loving someone that intentionally hurts is another.

I guess it's just one of those things in this life that you have to deal with from time to time. Don't let it tear all your self-esteem away from you and render you helpless. This, you cannot justify.

Keep movin.. get an animal (a good dog) - find something to distract you. Whatever it takes.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: July 15, 2011, 05:31:45 PM »

You are welcome.

lol jesus christ your a prick

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: July 15, 2011, 05:56:19 PM »
as someone else posted.. change number and cut off all contact.. like she is dead.. cuz.. she will txt u and call you and when u think shes outta your head.. she gets right back in it.. dealt with this with my last gf..
real men= no rubbers

hpac

• Getbig II
« Reply #113 on: July 15, 2011, 06:06:05 PM »
I went through this in early 2011. Hardest thing in my life thus far. Whatever you do, arm yourself with this book.

This book + time + distance = moving on!

"It's Called a Breakup Because It's Broken"

It is written from BOTH male and female perspectives. Do yourself a favor and read it!

http://www.amazon.com/Its-Called-Breakup-Because-Broken/dp/0767921968/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1310777809&sr=8-1

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #114 on: July 15, 2011, 06:13:52 PM »
Hurts like a SOB. Had my fiance of 10 years bail two years ago. Still sucks ... but it does get better. As long as, as has been said, YOU DO NOT MAKE CONTACT.

Listen, chicks are never worth the effort. I have finally discovered this truth. They manipulate and ruin the little peace a man can find in this furked up world. They slowly rot your enthusiasm for life and then give you a crying, shitting and beyond-costly baby as your "reward".

At that point = Game. Over.

Be nice to 'em but NEVER let them get inside, if you catch my drift.

Romantic love is such a crock. No such thing. It's called wanting to bang the bitch really, really badly. It is nature pulling you in so you'll reproduce and keep our thriving species of shit going. Nature doesn't give a toss about your happiness. At all. Give in to its pull and you're in a world of pain for the rest of your crummy existence.

Wife gets fat and ugly and has a wizard's sleeve for a pussy; daughter skanks around with hip-hop greaseballs and makes extra dough showing her twat to paying customers; son's a fuck up with eight DUIs and ... wait for it ... a psychotic girlfriend who is making his life hell. And then she gets pregnant.

The cycle starts all over again.   

This. You Sir, are a man who GETS it.

io856

« Reply #115 on: July 15, 2011, 06:23:03 PM »
Hurts like a SOB. Had my fiance of 10 years bail two years ago. Still sucks ... but it does get better. As long as, as has been said, YOU DO NOT MAKE CONTACT.

Listen, chicks are never worth the effort. I have finally discovered this truth. They manipulate and ruin the little peace a man can find in this furked up world. They slowly rot your enthusiasm for life and then give you a crying, shitting and beyond-costly baby as your "reward".

At that point = Game. Over.

Be nice to 'em but NEVER let them get inside, if you catch my drift.

Romantic love is such a crock. No such thing. It's called wanting to bang the bitch really, really badly. It is nature pulling you in so you'll reproduce and keep our thriving species of shit going. Nature doesn't give a toss about your happiness. At all. Give in to its pull and you're in a world of pain for the rest of your crummy existence.

Wife gets fat and ugly and has a wizard's sleeve for a pussy; daughter skanks around with hip-hop greaseballs and makes extra dough showing her twat to paying customers; son's a fuck up with eight DUIs and ... wait for it ... a psychotic girlfriend who is making his life hell. And then she gets pregnant.

The cycle starts all over again.   
haha

Swlabr

« Reply #116 on: July 16, 2011, 11:32:57 AM »
Fuck it.

Disregard females; acquire currency.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #117 on: July 16, 2011, 11:39:49 AM »
damn..i need to do it..think the gf dumped me... no answer last night or this morning...

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #118 on: July 16, 2011, 12:35:24 PM »
the first mistake you made was giving a broad 100% of your heart. never ever do this. cause when shit goes south, like it always does, you're not left with absolutely nothing to fall back on.

it's not selfish or being uncommited, it's being smart and looking out for yourself cause sure as fuck nobody else is going to.

but since you've already made this mistake its advise that's too late.

as for 'getting over' her- nothing you can do is going to speed up this process. it's just something your going to have to deal with. its shitty but it's true. but the one thing is true and many have said it- you can't stay in touch with her. it's not healthy for you and will impair your ability to heal.

the only thing I can tell you is that every day gets better, only once you have decided and believe in your heart the relationship is over, and that you dont want to be with her ever again- get rid of all those thoughts you've got floating around in your head of 'what if' or 'maybe one day'. that shit will fuck you up.

good luck
b

blackpele

• Getbig III
« Reply #119 on: July 16, 2011, 01:02:35 PM »

Good luck!

Well said my friend and I don't want to read any more generalisations, all woman are........ that's bullshit. I know people that they are happily married for decades and others that go from one toxic relationship to the next. That's life deal with it.

merrill1973

• Getbig II
« Reply #120 on: July 16, 2011, 01:04:22 PM »
Totaly agree with No one..

Now is not a time to get sentimental about how things were.  You have to get her out of your head completely, and be really disciplined in cutting her out of your life and all the little things that remind you.. You have to be ruthless with yourself in doing this

10 years ago it once took me about 2 years to get over one particular girl.  I held on to the thought we would get back together.  WRONG!  Now I have shortened the process to about 6 weeks.  But only because of being totally disciplined about forgetting her / cutting the girl out.

I'm 7 weeks out of a break up with someone that I loved but who really screwed with my head.  The first week I it felt like someone had died.  Today I thought about her about twice... and pushed those thoughts away..  The pain has gone from about 100 percent down to about 20 percent.. and in another 6 weeks it will be gone completely - guarenteed..

Im hanging out with mates, been on a few other dates... its all good.

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #121 on: July 16, 2011, 02:16:26 PM »
I can speak from experience as I am divorced from my wife for 4 months now. What sucks is that we have a daughter together and I still have to have contact with her because of my daughter. We were together for nearly 11 yrs but it didn't take me but several weeks to get over the hardest part of the inital shock of it. Then I went to talking to several hot women and banged one of her friends and I was almost over her. The best way to get over a women is time and slamming a few hot broads and redirecting your attention to other women. The worst thing you can do is sit and sulk over your situation.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #122 on: July 16, 2011, 02:23:22 PM »
damn..i need to do it..think the gf dumped me... no answer last night or this morning...
Too busy planking...

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: July 16, 2011, 02:34:32 PM »
I can speak from experience as I am divorced from my wife for 4 months now. What sucks is that we have a daughter together and I still have to have contact with her because of my daughter. We were together for nearly 11 yrs but it didn't take me but several weeks to get over the hardest part of the inital shock of it. Then I went to talking to several hot women and banged one of her friends and I was almost over her. The best way to get over a women is time and slamming a few hot broads and redirecting your attention to other women. The worst thing you can do is sit and sulk over your situation.

hpac

• Getbig II
« Reply #124 on: July 17, 2011, 08:20:47 AM »
ALSO, helped me to make a list of her negative attributes. So many that eventually I asked myself what I saw in her (besides my meat stick) - lol