Author Topic: Once a whore breaks your heart, how do you fellas move on?  (Read 29497 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Once a whore breaks your heart, how do you fellas move on?
« Reply #125 on: July 17, 2011, 08:54:35 AM »
My best FUCK YOU WHORES songs

Surprise, all rap songs... :D ;D

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #126 on: July 17, 2011, 09:00:39 AM »
Surprise, all rap songs... :D ;D
Hate rap and hiphop stuff....ouch.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: July 17, 2011, 11:11:41 AM »
the real question is who broke who in the first place.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: July 17, 2011, 11:18:41 AM »
kill

io856

« Reply #129 on: July 17, 2011, 11:22:18 AM »
the real question is who broke who in the first place.
???

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: July 17, 2011, 12:56:40 PM »
Send her a text saying something like , "Can I have a picture of you? I need something to hang on my dartboard."

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #131 on: July 17, 2011, 01:03:37 PM »
"once a whore breaks your hear?"
Simple, you break her kneecaps, therefore you can move on, and she can't

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #132 on: July 17, 2011, 01:11:01 PM »
My best FUCK YOU WHORES songs

thats whats up

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: July 17, 2011, 03:27:04 PM »
Look at an old Clint Eastwood or James bond movie. Would they get all teary eyed if a girl left them? Fuck no. They would laugh in their face, and move on to the next bitch. This is what girls find attractive.

Always keep in mind. Very very few girls get better with age. Men on the other hand do get better with age. Men dont really peak until they get into their 40's. Dont believe me, ask any guy 30+ that isn't a douche bag. He's getting more 21-25 year olds they ever.

Consider having relationship is like going to college. Did you waste 4 years of school instead of pursuing career or did you learn something new? Did you get better? Just look at relationship as a learning process

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: July 17, 2011, 03:55:13 PM »
Look at an old Clint Eastwood or James bond movie. Would they get all teary eyed if a girl left them? Fuck no. They would laugh in their face, and move on to the next bitch. This is what girls find attractive.

Always keep in mind. Very very few girls get better with age. Men on the other hand do get better with age. Men dont really peak until they get into their 40's. Dont believe me, ask any guy 30+ that isn't a douche bag. He's getting more 21-25 year olds they ever.

Consider having relationship is like going to college. Did you waste 4 years of school instead of pursuing career or did you learn something new? Did you get better? Just look at relationship as a learning process
This

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #135 on: July 17, 2011, 04:05:24 PM »
It never gets easier to move on even if you've had your heart broken by several girls over the years. It sucks everytime. The truth is, if you did everything you could do, treated her right, did everything right, and she still dumped you, then you just gotta come to terms with it  just wasn't meant to be any longer. And, you gotta know that another girl will appreciate that stuff the other took for granted. Eventually you will wonder why you even loved the girl, once you fully heal up, and once another one gets your full attention. It does take time and best thing you can do is keep busy and focused on yourself and taking care of yourself.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: July 17, 2011, 05:05:39 PM »
just kiss your bicep and you"ll feel alot better works for me

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: July 17, 2011, 05:28:05 PM »

looks like you re not mature enough to understand the difference between movies and real life  yet :)

On a side note every separation is a failed attempt at understanding 50 % of what life is about, and basically at CREATING life.  No wonder it quite hurts. Especially when the failed attempts are always for the same reasons and repeat themselves. It also means you wont pass your genes or that your genes will be deteriorated when kids are involved but you simply cant love them considering you are at war with the part of their mother in them. It fucks their psyche up from the very beginning, no harmony, no unity, and reduced odds of survival considering their genitors are going to abandon them and forget about focusing on their development.
It's a murder; you murder the project you started which was suposed to create an develop life, and you murder the people involved and their trust in you.
Ultimately it's a logic of destruction, of death.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #138 on: July 17, 2011, 06:20:41 PM »
That's a woman that should have been keeping up on her keigels.

io856

« Reply #139 on: July 17, 2011, 08:21:15 PM »
looks like you re not mature enough to understand the difference between movies and real life  yet :)

On a side note every separation is a failed attempt at understanding 50 % of what life is about, and basically at CREATING life.  No wonder it quite hurts. Especially when the failed attempts are always for the same reasons and repeat themselves. It also means you wont pass your genes or that your genes will be deteriorated when kids are involved but you simply cant love them considering you are at war with the part of their mother in them. It fucks their psyche up from the very beginning, no harmony, no unity, and reduced odds of survival considering their genitors are going to abandon them and forget about focusing on their development.
It's a murder; you murder the project you started which was suposed to create an develop life, and you murder the people involved and their trust in you.

and don't forget these become learned behaviours replicating themselves again

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: July 17, 2011, 10:31:45 PM »

This

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #141 on: July 18, 2011, 12:36:52 PM »

good post. spoken like a true alpha male.
b

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #142 on: July 18, 2011, 01:27:58 PM »
Consider it "your turn" with her.  And "her turn" with you.  That's it.  You're living this life for a unique set of experiences.  And you get them.

Your turn with her ended, and that just means there are 3.5 billion other women out there waiting for a turn.

Life ain't nothing but a series of turns to interact with people, whether it's banging them, doing business with them, or just waiting for them to finish their damn barbell curls so you can squat.

Once you realize this, you enjoy every turn more... you barely break a sweat when your turn with someone ends unexpectedly... and if you can explain this to girls (and they're with ya) everything gets easier.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #143 on: July 18, 2011, 01:33:49 PM »
i will answer this quetion in particular in few hours ,, i hav eot inject now 500 mg testosterona 600mg equipona and go train,, no time for whore answer right now,, but! it wil be answer fully in few hours

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #144 on: July 18, 2011, 03:10:35 PM »
i will answer this quetion in particular in few hours ,, i hav eot inject now 500 mg testosterona 600mg equipona and go train,, no time for whore answer right now,, but! it wil be answer fully in few hours

gh15 approved

yes because americana whore posts are a priority  8)

Swlabr

« Reply #145 on: July 18, 2011, 04:15:56 PM »
Who doesn't enjoy gh15's postings about generation nothingness and Americana whores?

I sure do.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: July 18, 2011, 04:28:09 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: July 18, 2011, 04:43:44 PM »
Consider it "your turn" with her.  And "her turn" with you.  That's it.  You're living this life for a unique set of experiences.  And you get them.

Your turn with her ended, and that just means there are 3.5 billion other women out there waiting for a turn.

Life ain't nothing but a series of turns to interact with people, whether it's banging them, doing business with them, or just waiting for them to finish their damn barbell curls so you can squat.

Once you realize this, you enjoy every turn more... you barely break a sweat when your turn with someone ends unexpectedly... and if you can explain this to girls (and they're with ya) everything gets easier.
Here is the problem---when does "your turn", just turn into a "merrygoround"...we all are trying to replace what has hurt us with a replica of the same...and try to put on that hard face and sing the song "Deuces"...

Wasn't it Wilt Chamberlain that said something like this, "I've had over a thousand women, but I wish I had 1 woman over a thousand times."?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #148 on: July 18, 2011, 04:45:50 PM »
Here is the problem---when does "your turn", just turn into a "merrygoround"...we all are trying to replace what has hurt us with a replica of the same...and try to put on that hard face and sing the song "Deuces"...

Wasn't it Wilt Chamberlain that said something like this, "I've had over a thousand women, but I wish I had 1 woman over a thousand times."?
He was being sarcastic.
G

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: July 18, 2011, 05:01:17 PM »
He was being sarcastic.
Doubt it...he'll Casanova felt the same way...and many a playa has said the same.

Today's word is filled with 1 million mile Honda civics and 100k mile Mercedes Benzes, and 50k Ferraris, and 10k Camrys, which do you pick?