Author Topic: bible index/diets  (Read 11241 times)

apply85

• Getbig IV
Re: bible index/diets
« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2011, 09:42:54 AM »
MY ROOMATE. 5'10, 160-165LBS RIPPED TO SHREDS. FULL 8 PACK, EATS TWICE A DAY, PLAYS BASKETBALL FOR 2-3 HOURS WHENEVER HE CAN. DOESNT DO ANY LIFTING. EATS WAFFLES WITH CEREAL FOR BREAKFAST, DINNER IS LOADED PASTA, CHICKEN, AND WHATEVER FRIED STUFF HE CAN GET HIS HANDS ON.

BUT HIS CONDITIONING IS UNREAL. I HAVENT SEEN MANY PEOPLE IN PERSON WITH  HIS CONDITION. ITS WHAT IM AIMING FOR IN ANOTHER 6 WEEKS, THEN BLOW UP WITHIN FROM TEST + GH. ILL NEED TO DROP ANOTHER 1-1.5% BODY FAT. THAT LAST PART WILL BE HRD. I THINK ILL HAVE TO REMOVE THE SCALE AND JUST FOCUS ON THE MIRROR TO GET THERE.

People who naturally hold little water under their skin don't know what they have. I mentioned a friend who benched 190 weighing 130 at 5'8", he also held very little water or fat no matter what. He considers himself fat now at 145 lol, yeah he's got some softness on his belly, but if you look if look at his arms, he is still dry as fuck, almost grainy. When he was ripped to the point where if he pulled his shirt against his belly you could see his 6 pack, his skin looked like that really thin pale dough you get on your dumplings if you go to a high end chinese place. Oh well, at least I'm naturally veiny lol