Author Topic: Religion of Peace* members execute 16 Pakistani policemen on video  (Read 1203 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Religion of Peace* members execute 16 Pakistani policemen on video
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2011, 07:22:11 PM »
That's not a response. Just saying "Now Magoo will use logic to prove me wrong" and then when i do, saying "thanks for proving my point magoo. good job" is not a refutation of my logic.

:-\

You engage is meaningless semantics and word games while avoiding the obvious substance of the situation.   Too cute by half. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2011, 07:39:05 PM »
That's not a response. Just saying "Now Magoo will use logic to prove me wrong" and then when i do, saying "thanks for proving my point magoo. good job" is not a refutation of my logic.

:-\

Logic?  Hahaha.  What logic?

First you took issue with "Religion of Peace Members", but you can't point to any Paki Taliban that don't follow Islam.

Then you made some baseless, unfounded insinuations (the typical libtard tactic) about hating all Muslims or all Muslims are violent, blah, blah.

Making shit up is not logic.

Keep trying though.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2011, 08:17:00 PM »
Logic?  Hahaha.  What logic?

First you took issue with "Religion of Peace Members", but you can't point to any Paki Taliban that don't follow Islam.

Then you made some baseless, unfounded insinuations (the typical libtard tactic) about hating all Muslims or all Muslims are violent, blah, blah.

Keep trying though.

Let's say All Members of terrorist organizations are followers of Islam  (T= member of terrorist organization, I= Followers of Islam). We would get T->I (All T's are I's).

But what we CANNOT get (and this is what your point is I'm afraid) is that All I's are T's (I->T). We cannot keep "all" and work backwards. If we work backward from I to T we can only get "some". So we would end up with I-s(s=some)->T (Some I's are T). Even IF (I'm accepting your premise without argumentation to show how you are wrong) All T's are I's, only SOME I's will be T's.

Here is a real dumbed down example. All Mothers are Female (All M's are F so = M->F). We CANNOT say that All F's are M (F->M) because we know for sure that not all females are mothers. But it IS true to say that SOME females are mothers.

So, IF all terrorists in the world were followers of Islam, we can ONLY say that SOME followers of Islam are terrorists.

Even children get this.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2011, 08:40:56 PM »

But what we CANNOT get (and this is what your point is I'm afraid) is that All I's are T's (I->T).

Still failing Magoo - you are dumb.

The only person who has made that claim is YOU.

The only person who would think with that level of stupidity is YOU.

Let me guess, since they probably spoke Urdu, I'll be hating all Urdu speakers too?  ::)

And even a child can understand that when you have to resort to making shit up, it's just plain pathetic.

Again (since your really, really slow),

Cause he's got nothing.  Of course they are "Religion of Peace members".  Now he's got to go off on some tangent about hating all Muslims, blah, blah...you know the routine.  :D

Logic?  Hahaha.  What logic?

Keep trying though.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2011, 08:43:03 PM »
so you agree that we cannot make judgements of Islam itself even if all the terrorists that exist are followers of islam?

;)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2011, 08:49:24 PM »
so you agree that we cannot make judgements of Islam itself even if all the terrorists that exist are followers of islam?

;)

The only person who would think with that level of stupidity is YOU.

;)

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2011, 08:54:14 PM »

;)

So are you saying that my claim that we shouldn't insult followers of islam based on the actions of terrorists is stupid?

or are you saying that me considering it as a possibility that a grown man would actually insult followers of islam based on the actions of terrorists is stupid because that possibility is so far fetched and illogical, it wouldn't ever happen amongst grown rational thinking adults?

If it's the second, then I apologize for suspecting you (and Berzerk) of irrational thinking.