Author Topic: Best Evidence For The Existence Of Aliens.  (Read 44852 times)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Re: Best Evidence For The Existence Of Aliens.
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2011, 06:46:41 AM »
"Invasion of The Honey Badgers" is a hell of a Scifi flick...

suckmymuscle

« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2011, 07:54:55 AM »
i'll bite...
do you think that this entire planet in its billions (or hundreds, if you're christian) years of existence, could not muster up a 1 gram piece of pure aluminum?

Of course not. What has the length of time the planet has been around got to do with it being able to create Aluminum that is 99.999% purity? Aluminum this pure doesen't exist in Nature, but comes combined with other elements, and you could wait a quadrillion years and Aluminum this pure would never appear in natural state. Aluminum this pure doesen't exist naturally in this planet, so we ar eleft with only one alternative: it did not come from this planet. It either came from a meteorite impact, or was manufactired by an alien civilization. It could not come from Earth as:

- Aluminum this pure doesen't occur naturally on Planet Earth.

- The techniques required to purify it to this degree did not exist in the 1950s when that piece of metal was tested and shown to be 99.999% pure Aluminum.

So to answer your question: no, Earth in billions of years could not have made that piece of metal as it simply hasn't been shown to exist naturally. Consider yourself owned. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2011, 08:00:46 AM »
Epic owning.... ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2011, 08:01:28 AM »
i'll bite...
do you think that this entire planet in its billions (or hundreds, if you're christian) years of existence, could not muster up a 1 gram piece of pure aluminum?

It's not exactly Aluminium. The narration says "something like Aluminum". SMM, did you catch that?

Would be cool if there really are alien remains under the oak tree.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2011, 11:01:35 AM »
The number 1 question we need to ask ourselves is how could ancient civilizations build massive structures with such precision, that even modern architects cannot duplicate?  In most cases these fuckers were smarter then we are today.   It makes you wonder..... if everything just recycles itself over time, and we are just not smart enough to come up with the real truth yet.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2011, 01:01:06 PM »
Humans want to believe aliens exist cause they cannot stand the possibility they might be alone in an infinite dark and cold space. It's somewhat reassuring. Anyway if we judge phenomenons by the law of evolution and natural selection, if aliens exist and are more advanced, they d either wipe our ass in an hour or would simply ignore us.
 Are you interested in people who cant provide, teach you, anything, because they are less mature /intelligent than you? No, you ignore them. You re interested in people who are as smart or smarter than you cause you can learn things that will increase your own odds of survival from them.

Life (and death)works following the same principles everywhere in the universe; every living organism that exists fights for its survival againt others organisms. Three strategies of survival are possible; cooperation, domination, submission. Most life forms adapts by alternating these 3 main strategies of survival.
When you give more than you receive you re being parasited, it always end badly. When you take more than you receive you re dominating, it always ends badly. When you give as much as you receive you re cooperating. To be able to cooperate you need to have advanced communication skills, and sincere empathy. To be able to see the whole picture. Only very few people are able to do so.

Life gives its meaning to death, and death gives its meaning to life. Good gives its meaning to evil, and vice versa. Life and death, good and evil are the two faces of a same token/medal. Good generates good, evil generates evil, and both fight each others indefinitely.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2011, 01:03:28 PM »
 Well, of all the alien related videos, pictures and stories I have seen and read, this is by far the best evidence for the existence of aliens I have ever seen. An old woman shows a piece of metal that has been kept with her for decades, and it turns out to be Aluminum with 99.999% purity apparently recovered from a crash in 1897 and given to her some 50 years ago. It was impossible to make Aluminum this pure in 1897, and even today it can only be made by a small number of labs for an extreme cost. You can counter-argue to this by saying that she had a lab make this for her so she could use as evidence when pressed, but this piece of metal was identified as 99.999% pure Aluminum back in the 1950s, when there wasn't a single lab in the World that could make this.

So there you have it. I am still skeptical...but this is evidence.

&feature=related

SUCKMYMUSCLE

gh15 is going to go watch it now ,, its better be good for me to waste time on this ...

fallen angel

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2011, 01:31:10 PM »
Humans want to believe aliens exist cause they cannot stand the possibility they might be alone in an infinite dark and cold space. It's somewhat reassuring. Anyway if we judge phenomenons by the law of evolution and natural selection, if aliens exist and are more advanced, they d either wipe our ass in an hour or would simply ignore us.
 Are you interested in people who cant provide, teach you, anything, because they are less mature /intelligent than you? No, you ignore them. You re interested in people who are as smart or smarter than you cause you can learn things that will increase your own odds of survival from them.

Life (and death)works following the same principles everywhere in the universe; every living organism that exists fights for its survival againt others organisms. Three strategies of survival are possible; cooperation, domination, submission. Most life forms adapts by alternating these 3 main strategies of survival.
When you give more than you receive you re being parasited, it always end badly. When you take more than you receive you re dominating, it always ends badly. When you give as much as you receive you re cooperating. To be able to cooperate you need to have advanced communication skills, and sincere empathy. To be able to see the whole picture. Only very few people are able to do so.

Life gives its meaning to death, and death gives its meaning to life. Good gives its meaning to evil, and vice versa. Life and death, good and evil are the two faces of a same token/medal. Good generates good, evil generates evil, and both fight each others indefinitely.
U Mad?

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2011, 01:32:58 PM »
Humans want to believe aliens exist cause they cannot stand the possibility they might be alone in an infinite dark and cold space

No, thats why people use religion

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2011, 01:55:08 PM »
No, thats why people use religion
everything is an invention of the brain, which itself is a product of evolution and natural selection. Which means ultimately... that everything that is produced by the brain, is a strategy of survival, and as for only purpose to follow the rules of evolution and natural selection.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2011, 01:55:20 PM »
Not sure about Aliens but we haven't been told the truth about other civilizations that lived on earth and had advanced technologies.

These stones could only be cut with diamond tipped blades and some sort of lasers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pumapunku

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2011, 01:56:39 PM »
Not sure about Aliens but we haven't been told the truth about other civilizations that lived on earth and had advanced technologies.

Stories.. the truth is a lot less interesting.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2011, 01:59:11 PM »

I think we would be dumbfounded at how advanced many ancient civilizations were.  They lived thousands of years ago, yet put our 3rd world shit-hole countries of today to shame!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2011, 02:00:08 PM »
Stories.. the truth is a lot less interesting.
Bullshit.  They made shit that we can't duplicate today.  How do you explain that? 

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2011, 02:05:10 PM »
Bullshit.  They made shit that we can't duplicate today.  How do you explain that?  
Source? link? Moron.

You just want to believe in something because not believing means things make no sense, so you prefer believing in things that cannot be proved. You re somewhat religious too, it seems.

Believing in aliens, ancient civilizations, a god, a philosophy, or science is always the same thing. Believing keeps you alive, it's a strategy of survival.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2011, 02:10:34 PM »
Bullshit.  They made shit that we can't duplicate today.  How do you explain that? 

Nope.

They did sum' amazing things, no doubt. But everything of course could be duplicated today.

It's just a matter of resources. Who the fuk now a days possesses kind of money to build sum' fkin' pyramids or something (just an example)? No one.
How they could then build them back in the day? Because back then, resources for 'rulers' were almost limitless. They could use tens of thousands of slaves as a free labor. These days you would have to pay all of them 20 dollars per hour........ :-X

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2011, 05:11:01 PM »
Actually there are almost certainly aliens.   In  4 billion years its highly likely they may have checked out this planet- it's pretty nice.  The part I dont get is how do they manage to get all the way here, and keep crashing???

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2011, 05:18:52 PM »
Actually there are almost certainly aliens.   In  4 billion years its highly likely they may have checked out this planet- it's pretty nice.  The part I dont get is how do they manage to get all the way here, and keep crashing???

They do not just accidentally 'crash'.

US spreads sum' democracy to them when they enter US airspace. That'a why they crash always in Amer soil.

Now the part I don't get is how come they not learn to skip US airspace after fkin' 60 years  ???

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2011, 05:19:23 PM »
There are certainly others planet earth with life forms who look almost the same as ours, and who follow the exact same step of evolution, considering the original soup can only be the same everywhere in the universe, water, sun, same molecules etc. Same causes, same consequences. These other planets can be considered as 'paralel universe' somehow considering evolution follows the same steps there. It all depends of the weather conditions, gravity, proximity of suns etc.  The funny, tho, is that we will never be able to reach any of them, they will never be able to reach us, and that if we were able to reach each others we would be at war with each others anyway.

The more probable scenario is that advanced civilizations always end destroying themselves at some point, when 'intelligence' reaches its boundaries, before entering in contact with other advanced civilizations. It means life destroys itself on planets before reaching others planets with life on them too.

And these theories arent from me.

Aliens and meetings with them are sci fi stories, dreams, illusions.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2011, 05:31:09 PM »
Source? link? Moron.

You just want to believe in something because not believing means things make no sense, so you prefer believing in things that cannot be proved. You re somewhat religious too, it seems.

Believing in aliens, ancient civilizations, a god, a philosophy, or science is always the same thing. Believing keeps you alive, it's a strategy of survival.
Why do I have to believe in ancient civilizations?  Egypt, Rome, Greece, Mayan, etc... are proven ancient civilizations.   Fact is, none of this makes sense Uberman.  None of us truly know how/why we are here. We use religion and science to try to explain something that we will likely never find the true answer for.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2011, 05:36:35 PM »
Why do I have to believe in ancient civilizations?  Egypt, Rome, Greece, Mayan, etc... are proven ancient civilizations.   Fact is, none of this makes sense Uberman.  None of us truly know how/why we are here. We use religion and science to try to explain something that we will likely never find the true answer for.
the true answer is that we re just another form of life, like plants, other animal species, and that's about it. And intelligence, imagination, the ability to believe is a product of evolution, natural selection (spirituality and religion are, too, as they are a product of the human brain, a system built to insure the survival of everyone whatever his capacities or weaknesses) and serves no other purpose but to keep us alive and able to adapt to what threathens our odds of survival, period. Basically we are all machines, animals. Some of these animals called humans believe in domination, other believe in cooperation, others in submission, and they keep regenerating themselves over and over automatically. Freedom of choice is a joke. We re just a process, part of a process, that has no other purpose but to repeat itself and adapt or disapear.

We can explain HOW things work, but not WHY.

You guys should read some anthopology books, i suggest you to read ''the missing link'' , the origins of man by maitland a edey at your local public library.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2011, 05:40:31 PM »
How do you explain this?  There were people thousands of years ago who were just as smart as our top minds of today.  They just did not have the resources

The Antikythera mechanism  is an ancient mechanical computer designed to calculate astronomical positions. It was recovered in 1900–1901 from the Antikythera wreck. Its significance and complexity were not understood until decades later. Its time of construction is now estimated between 150 and 100 BC. The degree of mechanical sophistication is comparable to a 19th century Swiss clock. Technological artifacts of similar complexity and workmanship did not reappear until the 14th century, when mechanical astronomical clocks were built in Europe.

The mechanism is the oldest known complex scientific calculator. It contains many gears, and is sometimes called the first known analog computer, although its flawless manufacturing suggests that it may have had a number of undiscovered predecessors during the Hellenistic Period. It appears to be constructed upon theories of astronomy and mathematics developed by Greek astronomers and it is estimated that it was made around 150-100 BC.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2011, 05:48:50 PM »
They do not just accidentally 'crash'.

US spreads sum' democracy to them when they enter US airspace. That'a why they crash always in Amer soil.

Now the part I don't get is how come they not learn to skip US airspace after fkin' 60 years  ???

LMAO!!  That was classic.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2011, 05:58:13 PM »
How do you explain this?  There were people thousands of years ago who were just as smart as our top minds of today.  They just did not have the resources

The Antikythera mechanism  is an ancient mechanical computer designed to calculate astronomical positions. It was recovered in 1900–1901 from the Antikythera wreck. Its significance and complexity were not understood until decades later. Its time of construction is now estimated between 150 and 100 BC. The degree of mechanical sophistication is comparable to a 19th century Swiss clock. Technological artifacts of similar complexity and workmanship did not reappear until the 14th century, when mechanical astronomical clocks were built in Europe.

The mechanism is the oldest known complex scientific calculator. It contains many gears, and is sometimes called the first known analog computer, although its flawless manufacturing suggests that it may have had a number of undiscovered predecessors during the Hellenistic Period. It appears to be constructed upon theories of astronomy and mathematics developed by Greek astronomers and it is estimated that it was made around 150-100 BC.

I bet my ass CIA and Mossad are all over this shit.  ::) ::) ::)

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2011, 06:01:59 PM »
i think the user "suckmymuscle" is pretty good evidence for the existence of aliens.

how else can we explain his behaviour?

::)