Author Topic: Best Evidence For The Existence Of Aliens.  (Read 44850 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Best Evidence For The Existence Of Aliens.
« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2011, 06:02:43 PM »
I bet my ass CIA and Mossad are all over this shit.  ::) ::) ::)
Wtf does that mean?  It is proof that ancient civilizations had brilliant minds that rival ours of today.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2011, 06:04:18 PM »
Wtf does that mean?  It is proof that ancient civilizations had brilliant minds that rival ours of today.
so brilliant they disapeared, looks like nobody, especialy mother nature, gives a fuck about being brilliant or not, if you cant survive.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 25, 2011, 06:04:53 PM »
i think the user "suckmymuscle" is pretty good evidence for the existence of aliens.

how else can we explain his behaviour?

::)
Maybe people are confusing my point.  I'm not trying to tie together ancient civilizations with aliens. I'm just saying that people from the past were way more advanced then we give them credit for.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 25, 2011, 06:07:17 PM »
you re just an ignorant moron who happened to watch a stupid video about a bogus subject with no real scientific source and is dreaming about things that dont exist because it kills time and keeps his brain busy.  Now fuck off 'schizzo 81 ' .

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 25, 2011, 06:09:00 PM »
so brilliant they disapeared, looks like nobody, especialy mother nature, gives a fuck about being brilliant or not, if you cant survive.
They didnt disappear, they just got conquered and assimilated with other cultures.  Who says That the United States will last?  We have a long way to go before we can claim 1000+ years like the Greeks, Romans, and Egyptians.  Do you think there will be an United Staes of America in 1,000 years? Probably not.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 25, 2011, 06:10:07 PM »
you re just an ignorant moron who happened to watch a stupid video about a bogus subject with no real scientific source and is dreaming about things that dont exist because it kills time and keeps his brain busy.  Now fuck off 'schizzo 81 ' .
You are not as smart as you think you are.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2011, 06:13:44 PM »
They didnt disappear, they just got conquered and assimilated with other cultures.  Who says That the United States will last?  We have a long way to go before we can claim 1000+ years like the Greeks, Romans, and Egyptians.  Do you think there will be an United Staes of America in 1,000 years? Probably not.

This.

There is a great saying; "No empire is eternal"

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2011, 06:17:03 PM »
They didnt disappear, they just got conquered and assimilated with other cultures.  Who says That the United States Mankind  will last ?  We have a long way to go before we can claim 1000+ years like the Greeks, Romans, and Egyptians.  Do you think there will be an United Staes of America in 1,000 years? Probably not.

fixed it for you.

This.

No animal specie is eternal is more like it.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2011, 06:17:49 PM »
This.

Trust me Mass, I bet Mother Russia, North Korea, etc... Would love to take a shot us (America) We must never get complacent.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2011, 06:18:49 PM »
fixed it for you.
Your right about that.  Nothing is a given.

healthiswealth

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: July 25, 2011, 06:19:36 PM »
You are an idiot. Just because it did not have an identifiable source means it came from a UFO? And because of this aliens exist?

Getbig populace is extremely stupid in general, but this takes it to a whole new level.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 25, 2011, 06:30:19 PM »

No animal specie is eternal is more like it.

True in long run.

But so far human has survived but its empires have fallen one after another!

healthiswealth

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: July 25, 2011, 06:32:43 PM »
True in long run.

But so far human has survived but its empires have fallen one after another!

We are actually doing quite poorly. Homo Sapiens are 50,000 years old. Nothing compared to how long other mammals and reptiles have lived for.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 25, 2011, 06:35:30 PM »
We are actually doing quite poorly. Homo Sapiens are 50,000 years old. Nothing compared to how long other mammals and reptiles have lived for.
Poorly compared to what? Longevity?  I mean we have come leaps and bounds from grunting neanderthals.  We just came late to the game.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #64 on: July 25, 2011, 06:36:33 PM »

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 25, 2011, 06:37:04 PM »
Poorly compared to what? Longevity?  I mean we have come leaps and bounds from grunting neanderthals.  We just came late to the game.
because we re evolving fast as an animal specie doesnt mean we re going to last long..

Again my theory is that mankind and intelligence might be mistakes of evolution, just like dinosaurs. A branch of the tree that goes nowhere an destroys itself. We might also survive asteroid impacts, but then what? we re not going to leave earth anytime soon. And if we could, who would bes selected? We would be forced to live underground, and we would become small living underground in tunnels, our heads would grow, watching screens all day long, on chemical anti depressants, no more genders, we would all be unisex and our dreams and emotions would be artificially created, programmed, if asians are the surviving dominating race at this point of human evolution, we would have amand shaped eyes, no more hair, a white/grey skin, not many muscles anymore considering machines and computers would do all the menial work, we would have both implants and artificial organs in our body that would make our life expectancy even longer, we would auto spawn ourselves at will in artificial incubators, we would have become the so called... Aliens we ve been talking for so long.  

At this point maybe we would be able to leave earth before the sun explodes, and we would be in fact the so call extra terrestrials... humans who evolved, and extract themselves from earth. We are the ETs!  

Maybe we would go thru space in our spaceships, and at some point find another planet looking like earth, while orbiting around it, we would see... dinosaurs on the surface of the planet... And a meteor coming at the planet .

We would then leave, attempt to come back to earth, and due to space/time travel, arrive in the 1950s on earth, but due to a mechanical accident our ship would crash on earth near... roswell. And we wouldnt be able to tell what we saw.

Evolution of man...

end result;

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 25, 2011, 06:37:42 PM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 25, 2011, 06:38:28 PM »
because we re evolving fast doesnt mean we re going to last long..
Oh I agree. It could all end tommorrow for all we know.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 25, 2011, 06:39:24 PM »
Poorly compared to what? Longevity?  I mean we have come leaps and bounds from grunting neanderthals.  We just came late to the game.

Yes,

BUT TAKE IN COUNT we have already almost destroyed ourselves in this short blink couple of times !!!

That's not too good and encouraging sign  ???

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #69 on: July 25, 2011, 06:41:59 PM »
Too high brow for you hulky?  :-*

I actually thought this was yet another failed "suckmanmuscle" thread but I see that is not the case, carry on 8)

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: July 25, 2011, 06:42:27 PM »
Anyone believe the Hindu Chronologies?   If they are right, then there has been repeated sycles of civilizations going back millions, not thousands of years.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #71 on: July 25, 2011, 06:45:16 PM »
Anyone believe the Hindu Chronologies?   If they are right, then there has been repeated sycles of civilizations going back millions, not thousands of years.

::) ::)

Yes, and if you put an elephants head on a kid, it will live.  ::) ::)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 25, 2011, 06:46:25 PM »
Yes,

BUT TAKE IN COUNT we have already almost destroyed ourselves in this short blink couple of times by nuclear holocaust!!!

That's not too good and encouraging sign  ???
The problem is we like to think us as human beings are far removed from the mammals we are related to.  We will never get away from our primal animal instincts.  There will never be world peace. There will never be a universal good.  We are all territorial animals that are one breath away from annihilation.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: July 25, 2011, 06:48:48 PM »
because we re evolving fast as an animal specie doesnt mean we re going to last long..

Again my theory is that mankind and intelligence might be mistakes of evolution, just like dinosaurs. We might survive asteroid impacts, but then what? we re not going to leave earth anytime soon. And if we could, who would bes selected? We would be forced to live underground, and we would become small living underground in tunnels, our heads would grow, if asians are the surviving dominating race at this point of human evolution, we would have amand shaped eyes, no more hair, not many muscles anymore considering machines would do all the menial work, we would be the so called... Aliens.

At this point maybe we would be able to leave earth before the sun explodes, and we would be in fact the so call extra terrestrials... humans who evolved, and extract themselves from earth. We are the ETs!  

Maybe we would go thru space in our spaceships, and at some point find another planet looking like earth, while orbiting around it, we would see... dinosaurs on the surface of the planet... And a meteor coming at the planet .

We would then leave, attempt to come back to earth, and due to space/time travel, arrive in the 1950s on earth, but due to a mechanical accident our ship would crash on earth near... roswell. And we wouldnt be able to tell what we saw.

Evolution of man...

end result;

That actually might be close to the truth...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 25, 2011, 06:56:59 PM »

Again my theory is that mankind and intelligence might be mistakes of evolution, just like dinosaurs. A branch of the tree that goes nowhere an destroys itself. We might also survive asteroid impacts, but then what? we re not going to leave earth anytime soon. And if we could, who would bes selected? We would be forced to live underground, and we would become small living underground in tunnels, our heads would grow, watching screens all day long, on chemical anti depressants, no more genders, we would all be unisex and our dreams and emotions would be artificially created, if asians are the surviving dominating race at this point of human evolution, we would have amand shaped eyes, no more hair, a white/grey skin, not many muscles anymore considering machines and computers would do all the menial work, we would be the so called... Aliens we ve been talking for so long. The irony. 

Evolution of man...

end result;

Like I have said before, we don't know the answers to anything like science claims.  Species could have indeed evolved, and recycled themselves over hundreds of thousands of years.  Aliens visiting us could have been distant humans of the past that have evolved beyond our comprehension.  With that being said, lets get to the real important topic: Who do you have for the Olympia?  ;D