Author Topic: Best Evidence For The Existence Of Aliens.  (Read 44803 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Best Evidence For The Existence Of Aliens.
« Reply #100 on: July 25, 2011, 08:19:33 PM »
I'm just an anonymous average guy like everyone else speaking his thoughts on a messageboard.
But do you workout?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

healthiswealth

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: July 25, 2011, 08:40:22 PM »
But do you workout?

yeah...this one time..

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: July 25, 2011, 08:46:00 PM »
But do you workout?
i did with passion for years (proteins powders, creatine got bloated and huge, looked like simplyhuge and an123 at the time) was young , insecure, ignorant, now a lot less after learning about a lot of sad things (most of them on here btw), but i still have and maintain a typical upper only beach body. To me anyone can do curls and dips three to 4 hours a weeks, work on his abs every two days, and build a decent body if lean enough (being a meso/ecto). That's all is needed, everything more is useless for health and looks. I also understood progressively the real motives behind such a vain occupation. Impressing, proving, dominating... trying to compensate for others things i didnt develop until some years ago. Now i m more into inspiring others and the health part of it, keep whats good and remove what's too extreme/vain/unproductive, play a lot more outdoor collective sports as i did when i was younger. Most people who have no or little clue about lifting weights to develop muscles still think i look like a bodybuilder which i deny telling them i despise them, i explain to them how the steroids users psyche works, and i try to inspire them to lift naturally, even if most of the time they re just jealous or in the case of women, just want to reproduce with me to get my physical and intellectual genes. Most of the time i keep my little yet still impressive to most muscles under my clothes as i prefer not being the center of attention anymore. I prefer to be a decent philosophical, spiritual model for others, rather than a douchebag. It's a lot tougher than lifting any kind of weights.

I often tell people it's not hard, want to look like me, want to feel like me? just lift weights, who prevents you from doing so? Not me. It often appears they have preconceived thoughts, cliches, inherited behaviors that will stop them. I explain to them they can unlearn these schemes and learn new ones. I often give them advices, but most dont do shit with them. A lot of them are only nice to me to learn what i know so they can improve their looks, as i can detect them early, i often politely tell them bullshits to mislead/demotivate them as i know their true intents, as they dont want to give anything else in return. With others we become friends as they re influenced by my personnality the more we stay in contact. I give them all my knowledges , which to be honnest considering what 'bodybuilding' is about, is not much.

As i said it alrdy i mostly come on here to analyze people. I already know everything that can be said about 'lifting weights to build muscles' and everything that revolves around it. I also improved my english skills a lot in the process over time. Everything is conditionning!

good night mister conehad!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #103 on: July 25, 2011, 09:04:53 PM »
i did with passion for years (proteins powders, creatine got bloated and huge, looked like simplyhuge and an123 at the time) was young , insecure, ignorant, now a lot less after learning about a lot of sad things (most of them on here btw), but i still have and maintain a typical upper only beach body. To me anyone can do curls and dips three to 4 hours a weeks, work on his abs every two days, and build a decent body if lean enough (being a meso/ecto). That's all is needed, everything more is useless for health and looks. I also understood progressively the real motives behind such a vain occupation. Impressing, proving, dominating... trying to compensate for others things i didnt develop until some years ago. Now i m more into inspiring others and the health part of it, keep whats good and remove what's too extreme/vain/unproductive, play a lot more outdoor collective sports as i did when i was younger. Most people who have no or little clue about lifting weights to develop muscles still think i look like a bodybuilder which i deny telling them i despise them, i explain to them how the steroids users psyche works, and i try to inspire them to lift naturally, even if most of the time they re just jealous or in the case of women, just want to reproduce with me to get my physical and intellectual genes. Most of the time i keep my little yet still impressive to most muscles under my clothes as i prefer not being the center of attention anymore. I prefer to be a decent philosophical, spiritual model for others, rather than a douchebag. It's a lot tougher than lifting any kind of weights.

I often tell people it's not hard, want to look like me, want to feel like me? just lift weights, who prevents you from doing so? Not me. It often appears they have preconceived thoughts, cliches, inherited behaviors that will stop them. I explain to them they can unlearn these schemes and learn new ones. I often give them advices, but most dont do shit with them. A lot of them are only nice to me to learn what i know so they can improve their looks, as i can detect them early, i often politely tell them bullshits to mislead/demotivate them as i know their true intents, as they dont want to give anything else in return. With others we become friends as they re influenced by my personnality the more we stay in contact. I give them all my knowledges , which to be honnest considering what 'bodybuilding' is about, is not much.

As i said it alrdy i mostly come on here to analyze people. I already know everything that can be said about 'lifting weights to build muscles' and everything that revolves around it. I also improved my english skills a lot in the process over time. Everything is conditionning!

A simple "yes" would have sufficed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #104 on: July 25, 2011, 10:08:27 PM »

What?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #105 on: July 25, 2011, 10:14:27 PM »
Uberman is above average but perhaps if he studied the philosophy of science he might have to rethink a lot of this beliefs. Sure, we all have opinions based on what we know and have read, etc., so I am not knocking that. However, evolution is a science and I dislike when I see some people misunderstanding the basic concepts accepted by both scientists and philosophers.

Evolution doesn't have a direction or purpose. What happens is that those who have advantages for particular environments pass those genes on to their offspring and they might have an advantage and that is how evolution proceeds. Evolution doesn't design anything. Changes happen in offspring and some give advantages to them and are passed on. It is nothing more than a simple physical process. What might be an advantage now might not be so in the future. So there is no direction and no guiding force. Of course we can observe species and wonder how they came to be like they are.

Evolutionary psychologists claim that a lot of our personality has evolved over the eons. Makes you wonder why it hurts when someone dumps you. Well, that is the way most of us are wired from our ancestors. I guess those who did stick around their partners came to pass on genes relating to unrequieted love, etc. When you get dumped your whole being will not rest until you get that person back and perhaps have children with her. You don't want anyone else! No one else will be suitable. This is the sort of thing resulting from evolution. Of course, we can feel things differently partly because we have different experiences and backgrounds.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: July 25, 2011, 11:03:04 PM »
This video proves jack...and as big as the universe is, it could be a billion times bigger and that doesn't prove jack either. Billions of planets,...must be something, no that means shit..that's like trying to convince gh15 that there are 7 billion people on this planet someone could be 250 shredded at 5 10 natural, even if there was 10 trillion trilion people on this planet gh15 would still say no he is juiceing the number is irrelevent. If there is no one out there ...there is no one out there period, however I do believe they're out there and yes I believe in ET''''''''s cause the ufo phenbomonom and the eye witness acounts and all that government cover up, makes me believe we have been visited but not cause the number of planets out there, very poor form of proof.

No where in my post did I state that because the Universe is Y in size X amount of life exists.  I said "probable" and "possible".  Two very distinct differences than definitive.  I haven't seen any hard evidence that advanced life exists beyond our own planet, but I'm certainly not naive enough to believe that the possibility cannot exist just because we have not seen proof.

There are many things in our own world that reach the edge of logical explanation, many things we do not understand or comprehend fully (take the human brain for example) so to say definitively that life does not exist beyond our world is illogical at best.  I leave the door open for possibilities as the universe is continously showing us how little we really know.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #107 on: July 25, 2011, 11:14:02 PM »
reading all the stuff uberman writes is a workout by itself... :P

io856

« Reply #108 on: July 26, 2011, 12:00:47 AM »
Uberman is above average but perhaps if he studied the philosophy of science he might have to rethink a lot of this beliefs. Sure, we all have opinions based on what we know and have read, etc., so I am not knocking that. However, evolution is a science and I dislike when I see some people misunderstanding the basic concepts accepted by both scientists and philosophers.

Evolution doesn't have a direction or purpose. What happens is that those who have advantages for particular environments pass those genes on to their offspring and they might have an advantage and that is how evolution proceeds. Evolution doesn't design anything. Changes happen in offspring and some give advantages to them and are passed on. It is nothing more than a simple physical process. What might be an advantage now might not be so in the future. So there is no direction and no guiding force. Of course we can observe species and wonder how they came to be like they are.

Evolutionary psychologists claim that a lot of our personality has evolved over the eons. Makes you wonder why it hurts when someone dumps you. Well, that is the way most of us are wired from our ancestors. I guess those who did stick around their partners came to pass on genes relating to unrequieted love, etc. When you get dumped your whole being will not rest until you get that person back and perhaps have children with her. You don't want anyone else! No one else will be suitable. This is the sort of thing resulting from evolution. Of course, we can feel things differently partly because we have different experiences and backgrounds.

hmmmmmmmmmmm

looks like you re not mature enough to understand the difference between movies and real life  yet :)

On a side note every separation is a failed attempt at understanding 50 % of what life is about, and basically at CREATING life.  No wonder it quite hurts. Especially when the failed attempts are always for the same reasons and repeat themselves. It also means you wont pass your genes or that your genes will be deteriorated when kids are involved but you simply cant love them considering you are at war with the part of their mother in them. It fucks their psyche up from the very beginning, no harmony, no unity, and reduced odds of survival considering their genitors are going to abandon them and forget about focusing on their development.
It's a murder; you murder the project you started which was suposed to create an develop life, and you murder the people involved and their trust in you.
Ultimately it's a logic of destruction, of death.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: August 18, 2011, 03:46:47 PM »
It is a secret military base, where they are rumored to have top secret experiments of some sort. Security is top notch. If you pass a certain point, you have the men in black all over you ass in unmarked Suv's, helicpters, etc...  Yes they have signs that give them the authority to shoot you if you pass a certain point.

Having a deadly force authorization when guarding a millitary installation is pretty common.
I had one when I guarded the ammunition supply point on Parris Island yrs ago when I was a marine.
It was pretty isolated and I never fired a round in 6 mos of duty there.

Area 51 is a secret base near the Nevada Test site where they did the early post WWII testing of Atomic weopns.
They developed a lot of cool stuff thre like the SR71 black bird and U-2 along with the stealth aricrafts.
The book rocks!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #110 on: August 18, 2011, 06:34:31 PM »
Having a deadly force authorization when guarding a millitary installation is pretty common.
I had one when I guarded the ammunition supply point on Parris Island yrs ago when I was a marine.
It was pretty isolated and I never fired a round in 6 mos of duty there.

Area 51 is a secret base near the Nevada Test site where they did the early post WWII testing of Atomic weopns.
They developed a lot of cool stuff thre like the SR71 black bird and U-2 along with the stealth aricrafts.
The book rocks!

not only u2....many othr things,, among them extra terestiral vehicles were being experiementeed with and were trying to figure the mehcamizm of them ,, it wss isolated in section 4,, notice now day sudeenly everything i reveald slowly ....suddenly other stars come out...suddenly more planets discovered,,,sudenly water on mars a fact,,sudently more earth like planets are being talked about,, all coming to you on generation nothingness yahoo news....every single day some other thing,,,everything is opening up and make the human brain prepared to the announcment that humans are not alone...someoen will pay heavy price when the day come and it revealed we had contact for quite some time before hand,,

it is not science fiction ...it is straight out science,,

human beings are cruel animals ,, we have good sides but we are also cruel and vindictive,, we like control and we will manipulate to get it ,, and this doen in any thing,, any thing! involving humans

the key is the military and pharmacutical groups,, this is the key to who poses the information ,,but it will all come out ,, matter of time,, it already is coming out,, just look around you

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #111 on: August 18, 2011, 07:15:02 PM »

Jesus Basile, have you tried the local bar/club scene? I'm sure things will pick up. Try the library, you might find a decent woman there.

chess315

« Reply #112 on: August 19, 2011, 01:01:21 AM »
its  generally starting to be belived in the scientific community its statisticaly impossible that there is not life out there. Its even very unlikley there isnt other life in are solar system

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: August 19, 2011, 01:28:56 AM »
its  generally starting to be belived in the scientific community its statisticaly impossible that there is not life out there. Its even very unlikley there isnt other life in are solar system

I'm honestly surprised that it's taken this long for people to openly accept that possibility.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #114 on: September 04, 2011, 02:41:01 AM »

Something the normal people have long understood....

statistically impossible.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #115 on: November 01, 2011, 08:37:13 AM »
I have no big illusion what could be hidden inside A51, but I would give a lot to take a peek at what really is there.
I presume its an attention catch spot to divert the public's curiosity from far more important installations or there's war material that's illegal for current warfare, but stocked when push comes to shove to dish out that extra pain you need to win.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #116 on: November 01, 2011, 02:13:02 PM »
I have no big illusion what could be hidden inside A51, but I would give a lot to take a peek at what really is there.
I presume its an attention catch spot to divert the public's curiosity from far more important installations or there's war material that's illegal for current warfare, but stocked when push comes to shove to dish out that extra pain you need to win.
Bingo, it might of been something at one point but whatever was classified there is not going to continue there when the whole world talks about it ten million times a day, ya what a secret :-\