Author Topic: Clearly Offseason! (back from Cancun + pics)  (Read 10773 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Clearly Offseason! (back from Cancun + pics)
« Reply #100 on: July 27, 2011, 03:44:19 PM »
A lot of jealousy on here. It's amazing how the faceless  seem able to spend 18hrs a day logged on here yet sniff at a nice holiday trip to Cancun. Yes, this place is full of studs with pro level physiques, mansions and all own islands. They obviously don't post pics as members of their families could be kidnapped for ransom, thus eating into their fortunes.

Obviously, the above is sarcasm. Now for the realism: Bobs makes these losers and failures angry and bitter because - despite suffering prejudice at times - he has made something out of his life and is LOVING LIVING IT.

The guy is jacked.

He has a beautiful wife.

He has a successful career that is blossoming.

He has the trifecta. You? You have your long days in your untidy rooms with your disappointed mother fretting about the fat, depressed failure that she produced, wondering where she went wrong.

lol thanks a ton HugeAl - your posts always make me laugh! 

Well I must say the haters do help make the board entertaining by allowing intelligent, witty guys like you to knock them out like you did in the above post!

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
« Reply #101 on: July 27, 2011, 04:01:19 PM »
A lot of jealousy on here. It's amazing how the faceless  seem able to spend 18hrs a day logged on here yet sniff at a nice holiday trip to Cancun. Yes, this place is full of studs with pro level physiques, mansions and all own islands. They obviously don't post pics as members of their families could be kidnapped for ransom, thus eating into their fortunes.

Obviously, the above is sarcasm. Now for the realism: Bobs makes these losers and failures angry and bitter because - despite suffering prejudice at times - he has made something out of his life and is LOVING LIVING IT.

The guy is jacked.

He has a beautiful wife.

He has the trifecta. You? You have your long days in your untidy rooms with your disappointed mother fretting about the fat, depressed failure that she produced, wondering where she went wrong.

Careful huge Al, standing up for ur friend means you are a gimmick according the the unemployed and bitter Uberman. Even though I am the one that told Bobs about the forum and have a join date earlier than him.  Also, I must be a gay muscle worshipper to defend Bobs not a good friend who was a groomsmen at a wedding  ::).   Uberman your mom must have been a black cock lover and you must have seen this in your youth which explains all the bitterness.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #102 on: July 27, 2011, 04:10:33 PM »
You look awesome Bigbobs. We need to start team bald studs.
Same with Stavios. Xerxes had the idea.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #103 on: July 27, 2011, 04:10:57 PM »

The guy is jacked.

He has a beautiful wife.

Hi Nasser

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #104 on: July 27, 2011, 04:24:06 PM »

lol k this is about as revealing as I can post without getting in trouble :P

BTW, would your wife be considered a 'sand shark'?
And is she wearing a 'camelboy hat'?

???

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #105 on: July 27, 2011, 04:30:59 PM »

makaveli  could blow the fuck up to 260lbs  in 24-36 months if he really got serious with the drugs. Look at the facial structure, this is an individual who's body is highly sensitive and responsive to testosterone. Similar to Nasser.
l

Brakus

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: July 27, 2011, 04:31:09 PM »
Whooooaaa! Looooking jacked up Big BOBs...even the "Situation' would be super envious!! Hot ass wife to boot! Great pics man and Im proud to be a team member of Team Nasser & BB... how much do you weigh in yr pics BB and fakk is your wifey hot hot hot!

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #107 on: July 27, 2011, 04:37:11 PM »
makaveli  could blow the fuck up to 260lbs  in 24-36 months if he really got serious with the drugs. Look at the facial structure, this is an individual who's body is highly sensitive and responsive to testosterone. Similar to Nasser.

That's one of the nicest compliments I have gotten here thanks brotha. I stick with light dose of test a llittle masteron some orals. I tried getting really heavy and I started having blood pressure issues. I wasn't eating correctly though.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #108 on: July 27, 2011, 04:53:17 PM »
That's one of the nicest compliments I have gotten here thanks brotha. I stick with light dose of test a llittle masteron some orals. I tried getting really heavy and I started having blood pressure issues. I wasn't eating correctly though.

you think it was a compliment? I'm serious my friend.

take a look at the below face of Levrone  Notice the similarities between mackevili and Levrone of course one is half black lol..but anyways notice  The distance between the nose and upper lip, the length of the lower jaw, the squareness of the forehead. The larger distance between the upper lip and nose the more masculine the face and the more senstiive you are to testosterone. I can tell what kind of ressponse someone will have to AAS by simply looking at their face. Now who had the best response to AAS of any man to walk the earth?  KEVIN! See Nasser..now lets pretend for a minute that gh15 is nasser. Well notice how many people gh15 throws off with his drug advice as in gh15 seems to notice other things dont? gh15 responds to AAS in a way that alot of other guys dont. Lots of guys take this dosage of that and dont notice the delts looking the way gh15 does...I am willing to bet gh15 has similar facial structure to levrone. Now when you have a fatboy chink face like Kuclo there is only one way to escape genetics and that is MORE ABUSE! Notice the feminity of the face below. The forehead is narrow,in fact the forehead is very short in length, the jaw is not squared, the face is not compact, the nose is very close to the upper lip. Most likely someone who dabbled in AAS before they finished puberty and their body never finished the maturing process hence the facial structure never fully masculinized!  (and we know how young kuclo started) compare the two below faces...

Even better , take a look at the length of your index finger and your ring finger. The longer your ring finger is in relation to your index finger, the more sensitive your body is to tesosterone. This is not made up by the way. The bulgarrian weightlifters (and Greek), actually select their weightlifters from a VERY young age based on their balance, coordination,strength,length of limbs, and the LENGTH OF THE RING FINGER IN RELATION TO THE INDEX FINGER.

the

proof

is

in

the

pudding

l

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #109 on: July 27, 2011, 04:57:51 PM »
Flinstones you made my whole year haha  ;D Thanks again. Here is a pic of me and my girl.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: July 28, 2011, 09:36:58 AM »
Whooooaaa! Looooking jacked up Big BOBs...even the "Situation' would be super envious!! Hot ass wife to boot! Great pics man and Im proud to be a team member of Team Nasser & BB... how much do you weigh in yr pics BB and fakk is your wifey hot hot hot!

hi bigbobs

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #111 on: July 28, 2011, 07:50:29 PM »

iF My nipples are too low,  Bob are too high  ;D

They look like Nassers eyeballs

look good Bobs

yes your nipples look down in shame while bob's nipples look up in pride ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #112 on: July 28, 2011, 07:54:04 PM »

so wait for xerxes to build his body then start the team..

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #113 on: July 28, 2011, 08:24:42 PM »
Any pics of the broads in Coco Bongos?

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: July 28, 2011, 10:54:40 PM »

The guy is jacked.

He has a beautiful wife.

x2!

bigbobs is a sucess and livign the dream!

more power to you bigbobs

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: July 29, 2011, 09:11:28 AM »
x2!

bigbobs is a sucess and livign the dream!

more power to you bigbobs

Thanks swami!  We should post some of your updated ripped pics!

Any pics of the broads in Coco Bongos?

Not a big fan of Congo Bongo - have you been there?  They let it get waaay too packed in there, can't really move around, and everyone's fixated on watching the "show" more so than mingling.  Overrated imo, many better spots.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: July 29, 2011, 12:23:48 PM »
 :)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #117 on: July 29, 2011, 12:52:27 PM »
lol, and you conveniently also ignoring my earlier post about your self-admitted move to a one-bedroom apartment in Canada since immigrants to Europe were taking away your job opportunities.

I'd much rather be an attention whore and have fun-filled life online and offline while paying taxes which are likely going towards your social service cheques than a broke, angry, negative poster like you who follows others around like a puppy-dog making the same assumption that each is from a broken home and a bad father.

LOLOLOLOL !!!

that's LubeYourMan in a nutshell...I guess HIS father must have had a grand old time pummeling his anus  ;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #118 on: July 29, 2011, 01:02:35 PM »
bigbobs is a good looking guy with a damn good physique 8)

btw Cancun is the only way to go, only a fool spends their money on Hawaii these days.
l

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #119 on: July 29, 2011, 02:22:13 PM »
Thanks swami!  We should post some of your updated ripped pics!

Not a big fan of Congo Bongo - have you been there?  They let it get waaay too packed in there, can't really move around, and everyone's fixated on watching the "show" more so than mingling.  Overrated imo, many better spots.

Been to the one in Playa Del Carmen twice. Never the one in Cancun. Always a good time.