Author Topic: testosterona face  (Read 131472 times)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: testosterona face
« Reply #75 on: July 26, 2011, 09:21:57 AM »
I don't need to, I rely more on my training than I do on gear. Tell your "God" to quit hiding and come train with me, I offered...he hides.

Well, see, this is where you lose most people. Because many of us have 10,20 or more years training experience and have seen the peaks of what training alone will bring. I do believe that you know your way around a gym, but the facts are that DRUGS are what make the difference between a decent gym physique and an impressive competition caliber physique.

And you know that. But you twist it because you can't have your clients realizing it's ALL DRUGS.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #76 on: July 26, 2011, 09:25:19 AM »

Cool. Arnold let him borrow his ring!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #77 on: July 26, 2011, 10:04:52 AM »
Disgusted said plenty of times that if you don't use at least 10iu , don't use it at all (for mass building)

10iu is a great dose, it makes it so damn easy to keep track of. u can figure..600 iu will last me sixty days,700iu 70 days, 1000iu for a 10 week prep etc etc. . When your on alot of shit your mind is lazy and you dont have time to play MR math and multiply and divide all day long in your head. We bodybuilders need simple stress free life no time for horseshit lol.
l

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #78 on: July 26, 2011, 10:09:59 AM »
Well, see, this is where you lose most people. Because many of us have 10,20 or more years training experience and have seen the peaks of what training alone will bring. I do believe that you know your way around a gym, but the facts are that DRUGS are what make the difference between a decent gym physique and an impressive competition caliber physique.

And you know that. But you twist it because you can't have your clients realizing it's ALL DRUGS.

Ahhh, see, this is where you and GH15 are wrong. It doesn't have to be all drugs. Like I said a million time before....If you take relatively small doses for extended periods of time and train your ass off heavy with volume, you retain more muscle mass when you finally take a break. I carry a ton of muscle because of the small amounts I use for longer periods. It's vague right now because I don't have time. But you get the idea. (I think) I don't care about GH, Insulin or any of that shit. I don't need to. When I was off for the 3 1/2 years before I started this last HRT, the lowest I got was 205 while maintaining the same diet or eating habits I have now. Now, I'm at 220. GH15 has you fooled. BTW, I trained when I was off HRT as well. Most here won't do that.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #79 on: July 26, 2011, 10:16:21 AM »
Ahhh, see, this is where you and GH15 are wrong. It doesn't have to be all drugs. Like I said a million time before....If you take relatively small doses for extended periods of time and train your ass off heavy with volume, you retain more muscle mass when you finally take a break. I carry a ton of muscle because of the small amounts I use for longer periods. It's vague right now because I don't have time. But you get the idea. (I think) I don't care about GH, Insulin or any of that shit. I don't need to. When I was off for the 3 1/2 years before I started this last HRT, the lowest I got was 205 while maintaining the same diet or eating habits I have now. Now, I'm at 220. GH15 has you fooled. BTW, I trained when I was off HRT as well. Most here won't do that.

oh brother. how many times does gh15 need to tell you, how many times does anyone need to tell you, WEIGHT MEANS FUCK ALL!
Your weight stays the same because the moment you go off the bodyfat and estrogen goes up and you go from lets use example here... 200 at 10 percent to 195 at 18 percent so you think oh look I only loose 5 pounds on 200mg test.  AND THEN once esters clear your system and windown of opprotunity with gh closes after few months, you start shrinking down to the 180 zone back where you look like Kevin and sick in the face.
l

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #80 on: July 26, 2011, 10:19:26 AM »
Good post gh15...

On lots of testosterone I get the skin glow but it's differnt than the gh glow. GH glow and I look like a fitness model with good genetics and women see me and  say you are narcistic because they think I use moisturizers and tanning lol, but the truth is my lucky ass has legit gh and they play with some ghr6 bullshit  ;D..so while they drink their vegetable juice all day long and hope to get that magical skin glow and they get frustrated when they see you eating shit. Never touching vegetables or drinking that shit but you as a male have better skin then your female. She gets jealous because she is supposed to be the pretty one in the relationship.  :D

guys here is what gh15 is talking about.

below is baseball player Jose Conseco notice the testosterone face when he got busted for gh and couldnt take it anymore. this is testosterona face without gh. Very rough old looking skin.

Now take a look below at the gh faces..see the skin glow on Sagi specifically on the bottom left

for you guys who are just about to take the plunge into bodybuilding..remember this. Whenever someone tells you they are not on gh..whenever someone  give you the bullshit  "if you cant get 20 inch arms and 220lb at 5'9 on stage on 400mg testosterone enanthate and 20mg dbol and 2iu of gh,nothing will do it for you" These are the guys who are afraid of you... They do not want you to blow up. They see your facial structure and see you have a very masculine face so they know your body reacts well to testosterone and they know your body is sensitive to testosterone. You are on AAS only yet they are on gh and insulin but you are starting to catch up to them. They see what a little bit of anapolon does to your body in a short amount of time and they start getting worried!   Deep down they know you have better genetics and response then them and that all you need to do is take one tiny sniff of their eq and gh and you will wipe the floor with them in 6 months......they say NOPE! cant have this happen I HAVE TO BE THE BIG DOG! THE GENETIC FREAK OF THE TOWN! MR BODYBUILDER TO THE WHORES! all of a sudden they stop talking to you, they stop answering questions, they give you this bullshit that their drug connect was eaten by a giant python in Thailand while getting your Bayer testoviron for you so they are clean at the moment and their crusing on some shitty winstrol (underdosed of course ;D)

you just described why everyone on this forum loses their mind and calls me a liar...you know that right ?

"your'e lying...you take A LOT more than that!!...no one gets that big and lean on 350mg of test and 200mg of tren E !!!!!!!"  :) :D ;D :)

Some of us DO.....we are the ones who are 280 and lean on big boy cycles

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 26, 2011, 10:28:32 AM »
you just described why everyone on this forum loses their mind and calls me a liar...you know that right ?

"your'e lying...you take A LOT more than that!!...no one gets that big and lean on 350mg of test and 200mg of tren E !!!!!!!"  :) :D ;D :)

Don't you mean THEY? Since you have never done a big boy cycle, or been 280 and lean? Just curious because your story seems to include some glory that you've not attained personally but have ordained upon yourself.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 26, 2011, 10:29:33 AM »

THISX1000.....I was natty my whole fucking life, and managed to put on some seriously big, albiet a little soft.. mass. It took me 25 years of training like an animal.

then in 5 weeks of gear use i still have the mass, but NOW... i'm ripped, insanely vascular and truly look like a bodybuilder, and EVERY SINGLE DAY...I have people  asking me what show I'm doing, if i will train them...etc....I've taken it to an entirely different level that i NEVER would have reached naturally, no matter how clean i ate or how hard i trained.

and this is on one very small cycle that isn't even done yet...

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 26, 2011, 10:30:31 AM »
oh brother. how many times does gh15 need to tell you, how many times does anyone need to tell you, WEIGHT MEANS FUCK ALL!
Your weight stays the same because the moment you go off the bodyfat and estrogen goes up and you go from lets use example here... 200 at 10 percent to 195 at 18 percent so you think oh look I only loose 5 pounds on 200mg test.  AND THEN once esters clear your system and windown of opprotunity with gh closes after few months, you start shrinking down to the 180 zone back where you look like Kevin and sick in the face.

Great post, but totally lost on Coach. Yeah, I was off for 18 months too and never went under 192. I'm on everything under the sun and I'm around 200 now, but there's a teeeeeeeeny weeeeeeeeeny difference between low singles bf and 15%.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 26, 2011, 10:32:19 AM »
THISX1000.....I was natty my whole fucking life, and managed to put on some seriously big, albiet a little soft.. mass. It took me 25 years of training like an animal.

then in 5 weeks of gear use i still have the mass, but NOW... i'm ripped, insanely vascular and truly look like a bodybuilder, and EVERY SINGLE DAY...I have people  asking me what show I'm doing, if i will train them...etc....I've taken it to an entirely different level that i NEVER would have reached naturally, no matter how clean i ate or how hard i trained.

and this is on one very small cycle that isn't even done yet...

Now that's more like it. That's exactly the truth of the matter regarding drugs in BB. NOW get on a big boy cycle, go up to 280 and then down to low singles and everything you say will be validated.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 26, 2011, 10:32:37 AM »
Don't you mean THEY? Since you have never done a big boy cycle, or been 280 and lean? Just curious because your story seems to include some glory that you've not attained personally but have ordained upon yourself.

because I know what's going to happen WHEN i up the dose, it's painfully obvious to me and every crybaby here that my response is top shelf....why do you think i'm getting attacked so viciously ?.....these non-responding  little  shits are PISSED.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #86 on: July 26, 2011, 10:37:25 AM »
because I know what's going to happen WHEN i up the dose, it's painfully obvious to me and every crybaby here that my response is top shelf....why do you think i'm getting attacked so viciously ?.....these non-responding  little  shits are PISSED.
lol @ non-responders

Groink: are you planning on doing the Olympia when you go over a gram a week?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 26, 2011, 10:40:30 AM »
lol @ non-responders

Groink: are you planning on doing the Olympia when you go over a gram a week?

yes, non-responders....like you for example.

post the pics of you ON... looking smooth and shitty on Dbol and test...

I'm going over a gram next cycle...so wee will see what happens, won't we ? probably gonna throw GH in their too, depending on how much money i'm willing to spend

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 26, 2011, 10:42:46 AM »

It's a shame you waited so long. I think you get attacked because

1.) hormonized lifters can usually spot one of their own, and you look like one and

2.) You purport to be ABLE to be something that you haven't actually been. Which is usually what the non-responding little shits say. Like "Oh if I was using X,Y,Z like HIM, I'd be on the O stage too..."

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 26, 2011, 10:48:36 AM »
It's a shame you waited so long. I think you get attacked because

1.) hormonized lifters can usually spot one of their own, and you look like one and

2.) You purport to be ABLE to be something that you haven't actually been. Which is usually what the non-responding little shits say. Like "Oh if I was using X,Y,Z like HIM, I'd be on the O stage too..."

No....I get attacked because they refuse to believe I do what I say i do. when i was natty....i was a fucking liar and taking gear.

now that i'm taking gear and freely admitted it......now i'm lying about how much i take.....these assholes will ALWAYS have something to say...it comical to me, that's why i fuck with them so hard, instead of ignoring it.... :D

grown men getting truly upset because someone had the  BALLS to be born with better genetics for putting on muscle than them  ::)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 26, 2011, 10:54:29 AM »
Shouldn't be all that surprising. There's genetic freaks everywhere. I'll admit though that from the pics you've posted, I always rolled my eyes and said "he's on stuff" because the look of your musculature was round and had the look of hormones.

Thing is though, I could care less if you're on or not. To each their own.

People approach me and ask all the time about diet, training... all sorts of stuff. I tell them all the same thing: get the right drugs and train hard and eat a lot and you'll be fine. They don't want to hear it. They want the "secret" to diet or training. I LOL at that. Burger King. There's your secret.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #91 on: July 26, 2011, 10:55:37 AM »
No....I get attacked because they refuse to believe I do what I say i do. when i was natty....i was a fucking liar and taking gear.

now that i'm taking gear and freely admitted it......now i'm lying about how much i take.....these assholes will ALWAYS have something to say...it comical to me, that's why i fuck with them so hard, instead of ignoring it.... :D

grown men getting truly upset because someone had the  BALLS to be born with better genetics for putting on muscle than them  ::)

Jesus not this fucking shit again.. Another 20 page thread..

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #92 on: July 26, 2011, 11:06:04 AM »

this is because all humans are made the same. YES genetics are different individual to individual but this is all a VERY small amount when it is all said and done. I am talking about at the end of the day 5-7 pounds of lean muscle mass. Now if you have a black fella than this  it's more like 10-20 pounds meaning that Kuclo on all the same drugs as brutha Ronnie Coleman will always be those 10-15 pound behind Ronnie no matter what! For italians and german genetics they have superiior response to hormones so they can come close to a kev or ronnie but still never quite!
Your just another typical Russian fatzo on an all you can eat testosterone buffet and has a guard dog for his bottle of tren in his closet that you would SELL YOUR KIDS FOR. what you think I am joking ? Every old bodybuilder above the age of 40 have one thing in common...they will throw their family under a bus for a bottle of legit tren. ! Groink tells you his history of his family, recreational drugs use, just by the way this physcopath posts you see this is NOT a stable individual so yes he is the type that would sell his daughter for prostitution for some good tren!

As  For the The reason you love tren so much ... It defies the laws of physics for an old fuck like you because it takes whatever you eat and you just gain muscle..e that the deca dianabol no longer does it for you when you hit the age of 50...true it worked all fine and dandy when you were 23 but not 46!  When god sent Moses in the desert  how do you think the old 46 year old and 50 year old fella survived  for 40 days on a piece of fucking CHALLAH? ::) It's because their body used that damn bread and  store it as fat to survive  moment it hit digestive system! Welcome to what bodybuilding would be like for an old fella like Groink with gh and tren.  god does not like tren...old Groink was not made to be big and lean past the age of 40 but this hormone FUCKS with god's work in the human body chemistry! ..god punishes the tren abusers like DANTE and GROINK and BRANCH every time they look in the mirror because he pinishes them with REPTILE LEATHER SKIN!  the human body is a beautiful work of art made by god and the digestive system is a big part of that.  human body was made to get soft and fat past the age of 40 for a reason! to settle down and watch your daughter so she does not become a whore and to set a good example for your son..not raise another trenbola addict..
Below I attached  a picture of Groink moment he comes off tren and gh for 3 weeks.

oinky oink Groink
l

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: July 26, 2011, 11:15:26 AM »
I didn't really like flinstones before but now he's one of my fave posters. It's like steroids made him both stronger AND smarter and funnier lol yabadabadoo

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #94 on: July 26, 2011, 11:25:20 AM »
I didn't really like flinstones before but now he's one of my fave posters. It's like steroids made him both stronger AND smarter and funnier lol yabadabadoo

Flinstones is easily top 5 most knowledgeable posters.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: July 26, 2011, 11:27:50 AM »
coach when will you understand that bodybuilding is ALL drugs  ???

ok ok  not ALL drugs but 90%  ;D

the reason why people say "ohh it's not all drugs bullshit" is because they do not get LEGIT products instead they receive bunk shit and start to wonder..

It's all about

1. legit drugs
2. consistancy
3. quality of drug

Like gh15 said, once you get on AAS you have to say to yourself  "ok i love my body but i can't get off because i will lose everything so i will have to stay on all my life"

the people who say "ohh ive been off for a while and i weigh the same"

sure you weight the same.. but you LOOK LIKE SHIT AKA LEAN MASS IS DOWN.. conditioning isn't the same etc etc

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #96 on: July 26, 2011, 11:31:34 AM »
coach when will you understand that bodybuilding is ALL drugs  ???

ok ok  not ALL drugs but 90%  ;D

Coach is into strongman type workouts that fighters and pro athletes do. You don't need a ton of steroids for that. They can't use a ton because they get tested. We have all seen incredible feets of natural strenght in our lifetime. Coach knows more about that stuff.

Pro bodybuilding is different though. You need to abuse the shit out of hormones 99% of the time to be at the top.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: July 26, 2011, 11:32:02 AM »
the reason why people say "ohh it's not all drugs bullshit" is because they do not get LEGIT products instead they receive bunk shit and start to wonder..

also because they have an agenda and are lying...

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #98 on: July 26, 2011, 11:40:57 AM »
Give a fucking rest boy
You look ok, nothing more

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 26, 2011, 11:42:00 AM »
this is because all humans are made the same. YES genetics are different individual to individual but this is all a VERY small amount when it is all said and done. I am talking about at the end of the day 5-7 pounds of lean muscle mass. Now if you have a black fella than this  it's more like 10-20 pounds meaning that Kuclo on all the same drugs as brutha Ronnie Coleman will always be those 10-15 pound behind Ronnie no matter what! For italians and german genetics they have superiior response to hormones so they can come close to a kev or ronnie but still never quite!
Your just another typical Russian fatzo on an all you can eat testosterone buffet and has a guard dog for his bottle of tren in his closet that you would SELL YOUR KIDS FOR. what you think I am joking ? Every old bodybuilder above the age of 40 have one thing in common...they will throw their family under a bus for a bottle of legit tren. ! Groink tells you his history of his family, recreational drugs use, just by the way this physcopath posts you see this is NOT a stable individual so yes he is the type that would sell his daughter for prostitution for some good tren!

As  For the The reason you love tren so much ... It defies the laws of physics for an old fuck like you because it takes whatever you eat and you just gain muscle..e that the deca dianabol no longer does it for you when you hit the age of 50...true it worked all fine and dandy when you were 23 but not 46!  When god sent Moses in the desert  how do you think the old 46 year old and 50 year old fella survived  for 40 days on a piece of fucking CHALLAH? ::) It's because their body used that damn bread and  store it as fat to survive  moment it hit digestive system! Welcome to what bodybuilding would be like for an old fella like Groink with gh and tren.  god does not like tren...old Groink was not made to be big and lean past the age of 40 but this hormone FUCKS with god's work in the human body chemistry! ..god punishes the tren abusers like DANTE and GROINK and BRANCH every time they look in the mirror because he pinishes them with REPTILE LEATHER SKIN!  the human body is a beautiful work of art made by god and the digestive system is a big part of that.  human body was made to get soft and fat past the age of 40 for a reason! to settle down and watch your daughter so she does not become a whore and to set a good example for your son..not raise another trenbola addict..
Below I attached  a picture of Groink moment he comes off tren and gh for 3 weeks.

oinky oink Groink

Meltdown....and reported for talking about my kid you classless scumbag.

It must suck to be you...to be so infuriated with some guy who has superior genetics that you have to say such low, classless things.  500 mgs TOTAL a week....looking better than you ever will.   HAHAHAHAAAAAAAaaaaa. maybe you'll get bigger when they figure out a way to turn jealousy into muscle.  :D