Author Topic: testosterona face  (Read 132241 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: testosterona face
« Reply #125 on: July 26, 2011, 12:33:31 PM »
Kongo vs. Mitrione.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #126 on: July 26, 2011, 12:34:47 PM »
When is Congo fighting again?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #127 on: July 26, 2011, 12:36:04 PM »
Groink owns Okami to be fair

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #128 on: July 26, 2011, 12:38:39 PM »
God you're retarded.

twister is   good example  of testosterona user face with gh...but only at time,,the gh is in and out,, but testosterona all the way ,, twister never never ! go off testosterona! he has no balls... ; )

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #129 on: July 26, 2011, 12:39:21 PM »
Kongo vs. Mitrione.
Brilliant
I like mitrione, great personalit and developing very very well in the UFC
His biggest test so far though wit check, hits harder than any of mitriones opponents so far
And I'm sure youll ensure his cardio is spot on
Lookin forward to it

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #130 on: July 26, 2011, 12:39:40 PM »
It takes ball to come forward when someone calls you out. You have none.

Stavios

« Reply #131 on: July 26, 2011, 12:40:15 PM »
If gh15 wants to continue calling me out and making accusations of what I'm on or what I'm not on then its on him to prove it, he isn't that far from me and that goes for anyone on here. Prove it. Come train with me. Pick your own source to have me tested...I'll pay for it.

Come on now !
don't waste your money, sponsor a fellow getbigger instead  ;D  8)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #132 on: July 26, 2011, 12:41:58 PM »
Come on now !
don't waste your money, sponsor a fellow getbigger instead  ;D  8)
Who was it that sponsored his nephew here a few yrs back to become a bodybuilder
It stank of sexual misconduct (so could've been anyone here)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #133 on: July 26, 2011, 12:43:24 PM »
@Okami....October 29.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #134 on: July 26, 2011, 12:44:14 PM »
There's only one person on this site who knows what I'm on and he's laughing his ASS off at this clown. Yes, GH15 is delusional. Like I'm going to take all that shit at 49 years old.....I don't even compete jackass and I'm not even close enough to being as narcissistic to be on that kind shit. I've called this pussy out now for years.

you are a joke old man,,,seriously you are,, we realy laugh at you ,, th ereason you go strong on this site is becausde you are likeable fella as in come off ok as poster,, well not ok ,,but you know buddy budd all americano stud...oh look im a poet : )

in any case ,, you at ag e50 take lots of things...you do not stand 220 5'6 barely with abs unless you been to the bathroom pharmacy and back ,, now yes you can be a fatzo and have few abs..but! you...are not the case,, you are a very narxsistic type of fella from past time...70s...80s...who never made it to the top in bodybuild,, you tried it all! now day in 2000s actualy new decade of 2000s 2011! you ...well you just do the regular gym rat thingy and chalenging alex63 for competitions on internet...

get outta here twister ,, those kidos are sitting here nodding head from side to side just for the balonie you come off like,, you come off like a smoked balonie...thats not a regular balonie as you very well know..

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #135 on: July 26, 2011, 12:44:56 PM »
Who was it that sponsored his nephew here a few yrs back to become a bodybuilder
It stank of sexual misconduct (so could've been anyone here)
I think it was the late Moosejay

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #136 on: July 26, 2011, 12:48:02 PM »
"Old man" you dumb SOB I'l only about a year or so older than you...hahaha! Unless you're using Nass...er, I mean gh15's gimmick.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #137 on: July 26, 2011, 12:50:15 PM »
1. GH15 is one of those people (gimmick or not) that stands for everything wrong in bodybuilding.

2. You're making an assumption about Rothlesberger that is unfounded. You have numbness, tingling etc, from gh use (10iu's is ridiculous anyway). If Rothlesberger has it (as with a lot of FB players) it's from ball handling and gripping a football at every practice, every game, taking hits and generally getting beat up in a violent game. There's nothing violent about bodybuilding not even the training or in a bodybuilders case...."working out".

When you have problems from drug use and nothing else, re-evaluate what you're doing.

your all life is unfounded lol ,,you live a fucking lie! how does it feel?
the football player i showed here doesnt care if his arm is 14 inch or 15 inch thats what you dont get...he care about how much money go to the bank and if betsy smith will suck his married cock that night ,,thats what he worry of,, he needs betsy smith to suck his cockafter the team wins ,, he needs the new cheerleader of team angela drainy to come the next week for the 3sum he planeed in the hitlon ....he doesnt care if his pecs are thick or not lol ,, get outta her ewith this balonie,, performance! its part of hormones my friend,,
you really have no clue twister,, in reality you are just doing what groink is doing ...but! you are very serious about the lies and live them to the fullest ,,severe case fo mental issues of living in the past ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #138 on: July 26, 2011, 12:53:26 PM »
Who said I had problems? I have side effects. Another one is my dick grew and inch in length and girth. I can use all the help I can get, so I'd call that a benefit. There's tons of other benefits. For example, I can eat high calorie foods and do no cardio and be leaner than I ever was while in my 20's on strict diets. It's called Risk/Reward, and so far the rewards outweigh the risk. Also, aren't you on your FOURTH wife? You want to talk about re-evaluating what you're doing?

thats true! ,,the lean part is 100% on spot...you can eat whatever you want on hgh,,THOSE MOTHER FUCKIN LIAR DANTA AND SONS SIT AND LIE,, YOU SHOULD BANN THOSE PRODUCTS COMING FROM THEM !

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #139 on: July 26, 2011, 12:56:40 PM »
I actually thought you would ridicule me for saying it but on gh blasts my dick also put on some mass

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #140 on: July 26, 2011, 12:56:53 PM »
Shut up stupid, you're clueless about athletes and the way they train.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #141 on: July 26, 2011, 12:58:45 PM »
Coach still lives in the fantasy. The training is still real to him dammit!

he is eh? lol fella is fuckin crazy lol i swear sometime i read it and im like is this fella 50? lol i just sometime read twister and i think im talkin gto some 18 year old with those balonie lies he spits

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #142 on: July 26, 2011, 12:59:30 PM »
Bodybuilders aren't athlethes in fairness
Gh15 is god of hormones, not god of training
Bodybudibg training doesn't take much thought really

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #143 on: July 26, 2011, 01:02:12 PM »
Well, see, this is where you lose most people. Because many of us have 10,20 or more years training experience and have seen the peaks of what training alone will bring. I do believe that you know your way around a gym, but the facts are that DRUGS are what make the difference between a decent gym physique and an impressive competition caliber physique.

And you know that. But you twist it because you can't have your clients realizing it's ALL DRUGS.

very very good,,posting of the day! ,, this is important to read what this fell wrote above,, this is the damn truth!,, and to be honest...the high caliber physiqe....not always even on hormones....you need all things to sit right for high caliber physiqe...not the food im talking about,, im talking about stress levels,, hormone doses,, hormone legitimacy as in legit hormones,, combo of hormones,, you also need genetic respond to be very good if not superb ,, and you do need consistancy ,, so yes it take more but its not even close to the balonie twsiter say about cardio and training lol some soccer moms would be mr o if it was up to cardio and lunges lol

twister is a misguidd dissapointed bodybuilding soul,, lets help him not reject him friends : )

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: July 26, 2011, 01:02:24 PM »
some bodybuilders are natural athletes some aren't

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #145 on: July 26, 2011, 01:04:30 PM »

Cool. Arnold let him borrow his ring!

yes maybe the ring,, but he lack the arnold finger size and thickness ....the liar priest finger size and thickness..why???

all together now pupils

CADAVAR GH!,,

notice levrone doesnt hav ethem,,, notice many of the fellas who didnt use cadavar gh dont have those fingers....who has them?

liar priest the drug abuser ,,worst in history of bodybuild...didnt get no where aside from ruin his bone structure...arnold which became best bodybuild... but thats cause of his brains nto only body....but you get my point

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: July 26, 2011, 01:06:14 PM »
I actually thought you would ridicule me for saying it but on gh blasts my dick also put on some mass
did you finally break the 5 inch barrier?  ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #147 on: July 26, 2011, 01:08:45 PM »
Ahhh, see, this is where you and GH15 are wrong. It doesn't have to be all drugs. Like I said a million time before....If you take relatively small doses for extended periods of time and train your ass off heavy with volume, you retain more muscle mass when you finally take a break. I carry a ton of muscle because of the small amounts I use for longer periods. It's vague right now because I don't have time. But you get the idea. (I think) I don't care about GH, Insulin or any of that shit. I don't need to. When I was off for the 3 1/2 years before I started this last HRT, the lowest I got was 205 while maintaining the same diet or eating habits I have now. Now, I'm at 220. GH15 has you fooled. BTW, I trained when I was off HRT as well. Most here won't do that.

that mother fuck really call hsi testosterona doses hrt lol he call his gh doses hrt,, everythign is hrt...

why??

all together now pupils...

his name is for everyone to see,, a knock on the door can come ANYYY MOMENT,, thats why!

be smart avoid any recomendations from this twister,, this is the type of fella ,, noel ,, twister many others...they want first and formost your money! they want to go many sessions and slight to no improvment at the end....and then paying time arrive again ,, they live on it,,with out it twister would live in the street of cali with the amount shit cost ...he woudnt survive life,, he is abuser of the system ,, twister of the truth and! and ! he is failed  pro bodybuild wanna be!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #148 on: July 26, 2011, 01:15:30 PM »
Noel is the worst at this IMO

he doesn't bs that much about drugs, he just bs too much about his "talents"

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel